Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Have to be quite a deal to offset flying to Alaska. It would take all my money to get there! :D
I wondered if H.F Cable was selling some stuff off. He has a place near Anchorage.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! You WON page 168! Congratulations!

It would take you all of your money to get out to Alaska? Your lucky bro as I had to borrow money just to get from the bedroom to the bathroom this morning. You is rich!

Well, if they are Harolds guns you can bet they are priced accordingly. It's rare to get a deal at a gun shop. Deals come from estate sales and $1.98 auctions.

Happy times are here! What would you like for your prize on page 168? A day off from work? Go ahead, tell the boss man I said it was OK to leave.

Lots on the news.......I can't move right now, one dog on my feet, another by my side, 2 cats on the back of the couch, fireplace is roaring and my belly is full of Amish sausage. Come on over after work...I'll save ya some.----006 and 27/64th's
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha yeah. Amish sausage. Sounds like the punchline of a dirty joke! :D

Yeah, well at least I got Sunday off. I have to work tomorrow night. My buddy is taking it off, so Old Win has to drive the Gladiator in all by his lonesome.

Well! Big doins in the little town the other night. They made some bust down on North Ave. Couple locals and a couple Massholes with some heroin, crack, coke, and fentanyl. Bunch of cash and a couple pistols. Never saw this years ago, but it's a changin'..
One thing they want to remember.......the cops are their best outcome. They mess with the old time locals, and they are gonna get more than they want. This ain't Massachusetts.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! My prize......let's see......Hey, you know what? Whatever I get, I want to give it to my buddy Six. Yup. It's true. I'm just that nice a guy. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where was all the action..in Cornville? What was the bust...2 burnt down joints in an ashtrray and a hunk of hash in a corn cob pipe?
Maybe a few half empty Colt 45 malt liquors? The heavy beams on the table at the t bar break?

You have a nice job...you can respond quicker than me and I'm watching TV. :D :D well done son!

By the way, where did everybody go? Afraid to be known to hang around bad company?

Ya know Jay....there's a few good guys over at the Winchester & Colt Collectors forum...we'd fit in there better with our knowledge and I got to know a few...showed em a few pics of that single action from John W. Hession just to bait em.... They know the old guns there...well, some of them do.......I don't feel so welcome here anymore. It's become more of a Facebook style forum anyway.........you know, "what color socks do you wear when picking up a loaf of bread? Post titles.

I'm hittin' it bro...rain tomorrow.....think I'll put in 10 hrs....The Kubota dealer has a few new models in and was thinking of cruising up there. Mines getting old at 16 months and 127 hours on the meter..------006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! Your prize! Just keep one of those single actions you swiped out of my vault last time you were here...Old Maine. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! And I was texting with my kid and talking with my bud here too!
How's that for multitasking?

Oh, and I was running a few parts through an NC shotpeening machine too.
Man! This place is lucky to have me. No wonder they pay me the big bucks. :D

Get some sleep buddy. Sounds like a hard day of work on the tractor tomorrow. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

32 N.P.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

52f here and WET WET WET I was asked to go beating again on the local pheasant shoot but I'm used to beating on level ground around here you need to be half mountain goat.
Sorry .45colt I still haven't tasted the beer here :oops: been busy with boring stuff but I will be exercising my drinking arm I promise.

As for insulting fellow members I do tend occasionally to lean on Old Savage for putting carrying handles on his Leverguns :o but he has a perfectly good reason for doing it or so he says. I can't recall criticizing anyone's choice of weapon no matter how much plastic and aluminium it's made of...... :lol:

Jay you had better watch that multitasking if your wife finds out you'll regret it for sure.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Gamekeeper, I know You have been very busy and once things settle down We will be in the "know".. :D . Big day yesterday, it was 63* here, Cleveland weather said we tied the record from 1875...so much for Global warming. Momma felt good enough to go to Erie PA. She did some shopping, I went to a couple of gun shops. found some CCI #11 percussion caps for $5.99 a hundred snagged some of those. Went to Smoky Bones Barbecue restaurant for lunch, Great Food. Good to have the Old Girl getting back to normal. :D .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, hope you find some beer. I have been doing Coors Light. Told someone at the course yesterday I want the closest thing to water. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...hey.....hey......hey GK.....what are you over there in Tory land...5 hours ahead? Go ahead and have a quart of 200 proof straight grain moonshine. And did you know that this area is still Tory land? Still see Jamie Wyeth cruising around in his original 428 Cobra with the Union Jack on the front....and then there's "English Bob" who has the nicest horses worth more than my house is.....he once told me about this old Marlin he has that's all gold inlaid. I asked him if he wanted to trade it for my old '89 YJ.
Yea, the Union Jack is all over in the Chadds Ford area and all of the little areas around here are named after English towns. ....along with the English grit.

Now, on to business.....Jay....your multitasking? One time many years ago I was the champ at chewing gum and walking .....at the same time!! .......those days are long gone......one thing at a time at MY discretion........

I tell ya....that 45 Colt guys keeps sending down that Lake Erie moisture to Winchester & Colt Land.....most miserable today....foggy as heck........opened da doe foe da dogs and they just looked and turned around only to meet my feet.

Talk about a boring day...saw 2 cars all day...(well, I've only been up for 30 minutes).....

On to fun and games...let the good times roll!!!!!!----------Double O Six

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well 45 C, you have better weather than right here in SoCal for the moment :)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm up....... I'm up.
Good to hear you had a good day 45.

GK is having beer withdrawals. Hey! I just thought of something.....
You should put on your hillbillyest outfit after skipping a shower for a couple days, mosey on into one of those upitty places you mentioned, and hick that place up buddy. Kinda make it your own! Start a new trend old buddy. If they give you any guff, you just tell em me, Six, and ole 45 will be over to give you a hand. :D

Six is up to being Six.
Smart move! I may have swapped that YJ for the Marlin, but that 428 Cobra? No way! Ive seen that Jeep! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! The chronicles!!!!...... :D

Well, I actually started to get dressed and start my day, but only succeeded in putting on my socks. (Only one sock, mom says what are you doing with one sock on?") I told her the cat ran off with the other one.....

Since when is it written that you "need" to do this or that at a given time?" I put my time in and paid my taxes since 1968.....I let others take care of me now and live off the interest from the "hard working Americans" who "contribute."

Oh geeze, my daughter just walked in the door...her and mom just rattling away talking about a new load of Frenchies her dog had...c section only.....

Gonna be blasting tonight so maybe I'll get a few mags to the BAR loaded up with WW2 tracers....

Gas time!!!!----talk to ya later bud....

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Yup Oldwin has it nailed....The Three Amigos go to the UK to rescue Gamekeeper, from the Pub Police. They won't have a clue how to handle us as we will hide behind every tree and bush ,beer tap and barstool. :shock: . We can pattern our raid after one He&& of a good movie that I need to see once again soon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_of_Kin_(1989_film)
Stay Thirsty My Friends.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hicks rule!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all doing the "my little buttercup" routine.......... I'd pay for all the Beer for a week.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:57 pm Well I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all doing the "my little buttercup" routine.......... I'd pay for all the Beer for a week.... :lol:
A week of free beer? :shock:
You must have some serious cash buddy! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We all going to England???!! ....whoa! I've never been farther than the end of my driveway....(that's what lifetime house arrest does to ya)........How are we going, Jays rowboat or 45's Kubota with floatation devices? Oh man, those cultured people are gonna know what rednecks are all about.....

On a serious note I know I'm old...or have let the old man in....dunno which but I don't care....get a phone call a couple of hours ago......"hey! What are you doing tomorrow?"....me, "same thing I've been doing for 6 and 1/2 years, whatever I want to do" Him,
"Just bought a machine gun collection and along with some m-16's, there's a German m44 sturmgewehr, a M-60, 1919, several Uzi's, and a like new Lewis machine gun complete with accessories all marked "Savage" and the 1919 has a dozen or more belts with It so let's head up to the property and cut loose with the 1919." (That all must have cost some serious bucks)

Me, " ahhh, dunno, I'm machined gunned out and besides, I can't up before noon. He called me every name in the book with an emphasis on "no longer fun to hang around." I think he's right......been doing this for half a century and all I do is live in the past anymore. I'm now "one of the old guys" who go to the hunting camp but hang around the fireplace.in fact, I don't even go to the camp anymore.........Single 0 Six

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes man! Take some B12 and get going!
Shooting a Lewis gun would be cool as all get out! Not to mention an Stg 44, 1919......
Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom for a minute. :D

Come on man, go and take some pics! Then you can brag to us about all the fun you're having. That should make some people jealous. :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, tradition to eat pickled herring on New Year’s Eve … so I had it at yours. :)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Naaaa...he don't want to shoot nothing but the 1919 and maybe a 16....said the Lewis is worth serious bucks and don't want to break it....he didn't say what caliber it was but I'm thinking 06 as they were also made in 303 Brit. Besides, when shooting that much ammo it has to be .223 or .308 as he has pallets of that stuff...military stuff. The 06 would have to come off the shelf and you know what that's bringing.

Talk about dreary weather.....I'm not gonna shoot nuttin' tonight.....getting too built up and if I shoot into a pile of dirt which is the only safe method, I know that if someone else shoots and hits something the cops will be here first as these nosey yuppies that moved in this area will whine on me and I just don't need the ag.

Just me and a few others are all that's left of the rednecks.....can't stand these city folk and their sidewalks, streetlights, and imported cars.......it'll hit you one day.....if there's any country left.----006 and 115/128ths.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I get it bud. Just hackin on ya.
It sure would be fun though. Pallets of .308 and 5.56. Whoo hoo! That tickles the pickel. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! I been meaning to thank you again! That stuff you sent me.....
Those real small blue knit gloves, Kristy hardly takes them off. She loves em. Usually, she loses a pair of gloves a week, but she's managed to hang onto those puppies. She said to thank you again buddy.
I'll send you a 45-90 86. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

She is welcome and so are you......remember, those gloves were no cost to me, courtesy of the railroad. :D I'm gonna get you a pair of Mad Max gloves that are also railroad issued.....these things have big knobs on the fingers and across the knuckles.....you'd swear they were for beating someone you just caught trying to steal your Harley.....thick, tough, knobby....must have cost the railroad $30 a pair...but me nuttin' :D

I'm trying to thin out tons of stuff I've collected over the years...sold the cartridge box collection for about what a used Harley would go for but I still have lots of unissued as new military match ammo that's near as old as I am...38-40's, 45-70 etc., ammo that I kept, brass in near every caliber known to man. Instead of Starline I could call my gunroom StarSix. 35-45 K primers...I'm never gonna use this stuff...let me know your wants and needs. And then there's the guns.....it's all a big weight on my shoulders but easy to sell due to their desirability.....like your stuff...Old Winchesters are easy to sell but take time to reap the full value....

Ya know, gotta give them something to read that's interesting....spices up the board. :D

Another year come and gone and another 10% in value added to the old guns....the good ones.---006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I appreciate it buddy. I mean that, cause I know you mean it.
We were talking the other day and looking at making our way down this spring. Kristy has relatives not far from you so if a trip comes together, I will definitely be over to visit. Probably be down for a few days.
Been too long man. Oh no! I'll have to start saving some cash. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

May be a problem bro....it's not 11:55 and I have a lot going on....I probably won't catch up with you until next year.....

Stay cool bro!

More fun and games...until next year----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! Cash! Bring a suitcase full...I don't play games with $20 bills or even small stacks of Bens...suitcase...packed!!!!!!!

Ahh for real...only hackin' on ya.......I'll give you guys a tour next time and show you where this country started from...---

Until.next year.---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Then if I get to LA I can see where it ended up.
No thanks haha. :D

Man, I'm ready to get out of here. Hate it. Three months I'll have 35 years in. That's sad. Starting to feel like a wasted life. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey bro...ain't talked to you since last year!! Been a long time and how you been?

Watching the end on "American Sniper".......Those arabs are the second lowest on the totem pole......

35 years is a long time...shows you have stability in your life to which you can control...you can do it! I put in 43+ and took me several years to adjust....would have been faster if it wasn't for that target on my back and day to day fighting with the low life's I worked with......PTSD for sure.....you don't need to be in a war to have it.......front office visits monthly based on lies...after I brought charges to the company it all stopped which shows who was right......and it was the low life's that were protected by management........never once in those 43+ years that I had an issue with another worker that was on my level........

John Dutton said it right on Yellowstone.....---006

Do what your told, be on time, and give them the middle fingered salute when you leave.....6.5 years and I never stopped in there.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thats why I went back to weekends. Nobody here. I can come in, do what I'm supposed to, and be left more or less alone.
They are supposed to let me out in 5 years. Whether they do or not, who knows? I'd just as soon go today. Make out better if they'd close, or the place burn down. Either is good with me.

Oh well, I'll be outta here in 4 hours. Then it's back to fun time. Gotta head up the the lot this week and do a little work......maybe. I'd like to hit the trail for some snoopin and poopin around. Just to see what's going on in my woods. Maybe stop and boil up some tea.
I gotta run down and get the batter terminal nut off the negative side on my kids Hellcat too. He's putting a tender hookup on and doesn't have the right wrench, naturally.
Oh well, the wife can visit with the granddaughter.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Or you can what your NOT supposed to do...any chance of getting me a Bridgeport outta there? :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! Trust me, nothing I'd like more.
But you have to use it in MY garage. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey guys Happy New Year.

Last night I found out why the beer is so expensive in the local ***** bar they had a fireworks display that must have cost a pretty penny, watched it by sticking my head out of the window, I was tempted to add to the noise but thought better of it.

Talking of Machine Guns the last time I fired a tiny little full auto Scorpion that my local dealer wanted to try out I had neighbors on the phone demanding to know what was going on.... :roll:

I saw one of the walking wounded from yesterday's Pheasant shoot this morning a big old cock Pheasant was limping across the field out back...a sight that always pee'd me off when I was a Gamekeeper.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Happy New Year old buddy!
Huh! I'd trade fireworks for cheaper beer any day.

Hey now! Go get that pheasant and have yourself a nice new years dinner!
When I was a kid, every new years day we went to my grandparents place for gram's home made tourtiere pie. Man that was good. My mother makes me one every year for my birthday. I eat the whole thing. The wife doesn't like it. She just don't know how to live. I feel sorry for her. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...hey...GK is back in town!!!!!!!!!!!-----,,,,,,and Jay is back home from the long ride through Cornville......I still laugh at that........Cornville..... :D

Lots of action around here...get a call from my buddy who owns the body shop....he's selling out and retiring. Says he's driving down the road so I tell him to stop over......first thing he says after getting out of his truck is hey, your not gonna pass gas on me are you?"

We chew the fat for awhile and talk about doing whatever we want to do after retirement.....I tell him ANYTHING is better than dealing with other people and the rat race.....he tells me another buddy told him to resist getting another job....just let the day take you whenever you want to go...no more hustle and being on time for anything....tell the whole world where to kiss....or like me, get rid of 99% of all people you once knew and your bp will drop automatically.....

I ain't working and I make no bones about it----Johnny Rebel----------006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah......Cornville. Sadly, I don't go through Cornville on my way to work. I go through some other hick towns (but they are actual towns), There's really no "town" in Cornville. There is a school, and a volunteer fire department, but that's about it. I don't think there is a store. Lots of places like that. Townships, some even without names, just listed as a grid location. Like T3R4. There are others that have names but are just woods. No people, no buildings, nothing. Maybe a few logging roads.

We gotta hang onto it while we can.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, you and I seem to have the same ideas about retirement, I was already living miles away from friends and family and now I've moved even further away.. :)
I got fed up being contacted by ex work mates who only wanted my help with pest control problems plus two guys I thought were friends were more friendly with my ex.
Even my old buddy with the gunshop started to rip me off :evil: so to hell with 'em I've got truer friends over the pond than I've got here... :D

Anyway being as my shooting irons are still threatened I have decided to acquire a 16 gauge hammer gun as my allround one and only shooter until my circumstances change and I can get back to where I was hunting wise. Only seen three Squirrels since I've been here ( perhaps they're hiding from me in the pub) :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, at least you picked the right shotgun. The 16 is the best bu far.
Sounds like you have the same problem Hank Jr. had in New York city. Although.....he saw a few squirrels and one porcupine. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, 16 that might suit your fancy, Model 5100. Couple other goodies.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK...people are the same no matter where you go........I get it but learned too late in life. Oh well, much better now. Phone rang a little while ago.....looked at the caller.....Billy the drunk......needs more wood...let it ring. :D .....used to be more squirrels and rabbits than you can shake a stick at...then hawks got protected.

Society and morals are collapsing.....suicides are through the roof.....looting and robbing are going unpunished......kids don't even know what sex they are....only people still normal are living in the "Cornville's of America".....makes sense ...less people. Doctors and dentists make decisions based on how much money they can make and to keep it coming in never letting you know the answer that could stop the malady with one visit....I experienced that personally......

Geeze, even Maine is producing terrorists......kid came from Maine and started hacking on cops in NYC. News said he got radicalized in some remote hunting cabin where he was living and cooking with a twig stove.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cornville sounds like paradise to me..... :wink: and we are both in Somerset county.
186316617_4064384910321084_2924393811623954237_n.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha! Boys!......boys!
Don't you'ins fret none. Why, we's got room enough Fer ya in Cornville, and I got a spare twig stove.
The "town line" to Cornville is about 2 or 3 miles from the house. I'm so lucky to live so close to such a wonderland. :D
I went to school with a lot of kids from there. They only have an elementary school with just a few grades, then they come here.
They also had the best hunters breakfast in the world. They would empty out the fire station and set up tables. They all had farms, so they would butcher pigs and had plenty of beef, eggs, potatoes...... you name it. There would be pickups and Jeeps everywhere. It was always on the first day of the season. It was just a few dollars and you could round a plate with bacon if you wanted (which is usually what I did). All you could eat of anything. The wives went around with big pitchers if coffee and doughnuts constantly.Good times back then.
My dad's old hunting and woods bumming mentor had a camp out in the Burrill woods. He was a WW2 Navy vet. They called him "Zero", and he drove Jeeps for decades. He is the reason I got into Jeeps. Anyway, he had this camp on a 100 acre lot that straddled the line between Cornville and Canaan. The camp was on the Cornville side and they went up on his taxes. He took an old bulldozer and dragged the camp over onto the Canaan side to lower his taxes on the building. This guy was an unbelievable character. It was a big family, and they all ran that country really hard from after the war up into the 80s. They all had nicknames, and in some cases I never knew their real names. Zero, Bazoo, Long Nose, Pope, Frog, Yella Hat.....
What a bunch of outlaws. They're all mostly gone now. My dad, Yella Hat, and maybe a couple of the kids are left. The old camp is still there but not in the family anymore. Zero only had daughters. I have a nice model 61 Winchester that belonged to one of them boys. The Parker and 1903 Colt did too.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

"I don't always go to Maine, but when I do, I stop in Cornville." "And while I'm there, I count the teeth of everyone in town and come up with the same number of moons that the Earth has." :D

Jay.....Cornville is no different than the many towns in upstate Pa or even 30 miles north of me.....I've been in a lot of them looking for old guns and the people shun me because if you have a car or truck that's less than 20 years old they know you not from around those parts. If you smile and you have all of your front teeth that's also a clue your a stranger....if your a female and weigh less than 200 pounds and don't have 17 kids behind you is also a dead giveaway...

I know I told you before but one time me and Gunny were sitting in his truck eating ice cream during one of our upstate matches in Bradford, Pa and while we were eating, with the ac on, Gunny says to me, "what do you see in those people in line waiting to get ice cream.?"...me, I don't know, what?". He says there's 7 girls, no older than 18 and everyone has a kid or two with another on the way.". No fathers were seen as they were at the still or in a bar.

Nothing open today...well, it's not as if I was planning on going shopping.----006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Same all over. We got a Bradford here too!
It's about 50 miles east of me. Pretty rough. Sounds like the Tet offensive all the time, and usually at night. Rough boys over there.
Man, I was useless today. Not good, cause I was gonna go up to camp. There's a tree I gotta cut, and some other stuff to do. Gonna do it Thursday. Tomorrow is gonna be bad weather so I think I'll drive over to Newport trading post and see what they have for overpriced powder and primers.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...those little redneck towns are not for outside people who run their mouth in the wrong way..... ahhhh, don't worry about accomplishing nuttin'----just pretend your practicing for retirement, like me....

The guys at the gun club got me this a few years back. I saw it earlier in the day in my gunroom and decided I'm gonna plant the seeds. I'll show ya when it's all done. They wrote some bad things all over the box knowing it would please me....I tell ya, now you know where I get my attitude from.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, hide in the basement! … bad news on the doorstep, better not take one more step … the sky is falling, the sky is falling … but on to more positive things. Dinner, terminology? Actually flank steak butterflied? And with Gespacho rolled in.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How do people go through their whole lives and 99% of the people are bad. Thousands I know and 99% are great.

Met Felipe the new range guy today seems a fine soul.

One of the big writers didn’t like the 30-06. 25-06/32-06 lightning in a bottle. Another, said he was inadvertently commenting on his shooting. Emotional opinions? And personal experience trying to masquerade as overall truth.