Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Oops, I forgot 256 and 357!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

204,219 325 ...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

What's wrong with .303 ? My baby bunny set you up for winning 113..... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Vegetable Joe.....I like that!.......When Hitler picked on England, he tried to kill a wolf...the French are sheep and always have been....Trump is a wolf and Biden is a vegetable female sheep.......say....celery without testicles....

Ok, Gunny wins 113.......mmmmmm, can't think of nothing..........."$1300" for a like new in box Marlin 25-20?....
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, are they worth that, bingo!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No, they are not worth it but that's what they are bringing...closer to $1700 on Guns International....

What was worth $900 two months ago is now worth $1300 today....same reason why I have a standing offer for my 17 year old Jeep for what I paid for it in 2005....24K which is now a 50k plus Jeep......it's crazy......it's all about "spreading the wealth" by printing up money......I think I sold that's 218 Bee to tom for a grand...two years ago maybe? Double that today...

WE, that means you and me, and Gunny and GK, and woody, and Jay, and everyone else in a "Democracy" are paying for..."garbage non contributing parasites flooding into this country.

Right now, quality collectible guns are rising faster than any 401K plan or the stock market......

Go look and see what a single action Colt from the Custom shop costs......such as a special order 44 Spl, 38-40,etc...$3,500. Standard ones are around 1700...

We are slowly but surely going the way of Italy where it takes a million lira to buy a cup of coffee...yes, exaggerating but you get the idea, DR. FRED.....

Liberals are destroying our once prosperous monetary system.....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! On Fox News car manufacturers have upped the amount of time to buy a car.....7 and one half years!! I remember when the longest time was 3 years but at 7+ years, you get air conditioning, navigation system, fancy wheels, heated seats and steering wheel,......on and on......ALONG WITH 7.5 years of obedience from the signer....----00

Ukrainian civilians are killing Russian soldiers.......but AOC sure is quiet on that one....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oops, I had 303 on my original list. My apologies John!

OMG! WHAT A STINK! As I've said, I house sit for a neighbor when they snowbird( maybe they have seen JB?) to AZ . So the last thing they mentioned before they left was the fridge is on its last legs. Here i took it for granted they emptied it... NOPE! I walked in the door and got hit by a wall of stink that would knock a buzzard off a manure spreader. I open the doors and find condiments, almond milk, creamer, green hotdogs, a pizza and other assorted really REALLY bad things! The thermometer in the freezer was at 65!
Glad I didn't toss my cookies!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bought a primo Marlin 25-20 a few years ago for $450.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

As soon as Sixgun Land opens back up I hope to go pick up a MIGHTY premo Marlin 25-20 myself!!
Hey that sounds like an amusement park- Sixgun Land, no masks, no libatards, and bodily functions encouraged! :lol: :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Saw this today!
20220225_085309.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny. I think you missed .348 too.

They used to have a "Sixgun City" kids amusement park in New Hampshire. I went there when I was a kid. I'm sure that's gone now. Maybe I can sue the owners for making me the way I am? :D
Probably call it Snowflake City.....or Gender Neutral Town now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze......that ain't nuttin' Gunny.......on the smell.......3 years ago I had to go to North Philly on a gun buyback program and as soon as I got to the northern part of Philly the smell melted the 33" heavy duty tires on the Jeep. I was in the residential section.

Trump hot sauce? I love hot sauce on my eggs which I had yesterday around 2 pm (my morning) and just a few shakes woke me up at 4 a.m. with nasty intestinal pain.....just can't use it anymore.

No sales talk......because of massive inflation I'm putting guns I was going to sell this year on the back burner letting them accumulate another 10-15% at a minimum. You want it, a grand...caaaassshhhh....still have my favorite 25-20, the model 53 Winchester takedown.....

I put a full length magazine on it but still have the original shorty tube.

Think I'm gonna move this too....too nice to shoot...perfect for Old Savage who likes his guns "El Primo".....pre war rust blued model 62 which is the same as the old 1890 but feeds short, long, and long rifle. Those forend rings are still sharp as the day they were made....80 years old.

Ranges between 30-34

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay...."gender neutral"....it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't try to teach our young children that's it's Ok to be a weirdo freak of nature.....gender neutral? Like WTF!!!??? Sickens me what has happened to this nation.......I'd be national news if I had a kid in school and the kid came home and asked me "am I a boy or girl?"

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. We caused enough of a ruckus back when our kids were in school. Can't imagine now. You guys at work tell us stories about their kids in school and my mouth hangs open. I can't believe it.

Well.....
I guess I should have bought some of your guns sooner. :D

My oldest just paid big bucks for some such rifle or other last week. He is kinda like your boy in his firearm likes. Man! I couldn't believe how much he laid out. :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...on a similar thought line.....in Ukraine every male between 18-60 has been ordered to stay and fight....and they are doing it as men should.....

Picture this...California is being invaded by Mexicans and Gavin Newsom orders all MALES from 18-60 to pick up AR's to fight.....only a small few show up because only 5% of the population knows what they are ......and the few that do show do so with purple hair, shorts, and flip flops..... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. That sounds about right.
I don't know buddy. Pretty sorry state of affairs.
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

708 , 356 , 405 , 445 and 454
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you see the Russian tank that deliberately drove over the old woman driving a car?

I'm beginning to have a complete change of thought on this putin guy. I don't understand the hate.....the Russians are fighting with hate against the civilians......then the Russians deliberately killed those lone 13 soldiers on that little island....

And Vegetable Joe at the helm here....what a f. joke....there's soooo much more that V.Joe can do without directly involving our military but he don't.......another WTF moment.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Like I been sayin......

See, every time we "do something", the real priority is, "how will this affect the midterms", " what's my poling numbers look like", "what will they say on CNN".......
That is the driving force in all decision making here.

Putin ain't got that problem.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:48 pm Like I been sayin......
Putin ain't got that problem.
He does now....see all the people in Russia demonstrating? Maybe we could help out the Russian civilians by sending Al Sharpton and Jesse to help out with road blockages, burning down buildings, lootin' and robbin', .....Geeze, that's all we would have to do is airlift an entire inner city block and fly it all to Russia and they would be bankrupt in two years......with three times the population..... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.....
Well let's just see how far that gets em, shall we?
After all.....even Trudeau put down his demonstrators.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster....it's common knowledge that Putin don't put up with that so this must be really important to the Russian people......they have friends and family on both sides of the border. No different than me or you...we really don't care about a whole lot but when they say, "turn em in" , you can bet you and me will be ...as Al Sharpton says, "demostatin"...yea's bro, we lock arms, unify and declare, whitey ain't gonna take we's down....right on! Sheeeeeeeett m.f.......we's gonna outnumber you' s all in a few years of the Lord! Hallelujah!!!!!

Gonna hit it bro...more fun tomorrow.----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! On the Trudeau thing.......conservative truckers will not get support from the majority of Canadians who are liberal sissies. Like you said many times, "it's only a matter of time before our thinking is vastly outnumbered"

So.....lets have fun before it's all a memory.....sheeeeeeeeeeeetttt! :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Look at the time on two posts above...all zero's....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Awwwwww....little Vegetable Joe is my neighbor this weekend...about ten miles down the road.........such a nice man! He is very nice, the way we should all be.......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha yup. Nice.......nice.......everyone is so nice.
Must be why everything is going so great.
Get some rest buddy. Talk tomorrow.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

10 bills eh? I really wish this covid stuff hadn't happened or I would've been down there a year ago. Yes I'm still very interested.

I say we raise a glass in salute to those Ukraine boys, if they are as patriotic and proud of their heritage they could cause putin to second guess himself... I doubt it but ya never know. Lord knows if it was this country the majority of the " male" population would have rolled over and exposed their soft underbellies before the first tank crossed the border!

Well big goings-on here today, annual club meeting. I tell ya, we have 55 members, I have yet to meet everyone, but as long as they pay their dues I can catch fish and shoot birds and deers. Then its off to Lowe's for a new shopvac!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, sent an answer to your PM ? But it sits in outbox not sure why, long and complicated answer so it will come at some point. Not sure why messages are delayed in the system.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred.......You know I don't get up till noon...or later....

Yes, I read it so that explains why everything happened and in the way it did.....oh well, it's not my problem.......the sale agreement might be confusing to some here with large post accumulations but you know, we all started with "0". Only board approved avatars and signature lines that are locked in?.......ahhh....oh well, sounds like communism to me where everyone is equal....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

20220226_164926.jpg
The coyote decoy on its maiden run.
Out of sight on the right must have been some turkeys, boy what a ruckus of clucking and putts and wing beats when they saw the decoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, it is all more like the ocean weather changing constantly than a compound where someone can exert control.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Turkeys? Those things are as big a menace as the coyotes. I hate those things.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Decoy coyote holding a purse? Gender neutrality? .......where was that pic taken...Washington?

I'll take the compound every time over something else where they can tell you to "get out!" NOW! :D I love it here at the compound and I can leave anytime I want......I don't say nothing about my "goings" on a public forum....no one really knows me as the only thing they know is what I want them to know.....for all the busy body do nothing rubber neckers know, my guns may be pictures from the internet and I may drive a Prius.

Oooo....ooooo.oh Hobie...Hobie....Paul.....6 is writing things against the church.....oooo....oooooo.....and that, is why the Good Lord gave us a middle finger.

But I will tell you about today's trip to the "Fresh Market" a liberal food market where a slice of lunch meat is $40.....I went there and some liberal woman ahead of me was telling the counter guy, "I want my meat to cost exactly $30" so the poor guy was taking off and adding nidbits until the scale read 4.675018475638574363 and that ended up to a 20 minute wait.... After I got what I wanted and paid in cash I walked out to the Jeep and this woman happened to be parked directly across from me...a high end Volvo and she was entering her car at the same time I was getting into my Jeep, which didn't fit into the vehicles around me ......I told her she needs to "freshen up a bit" as I could smell it. ---00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Good one !!!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Of course it's a purse, it's breeding season for yotes! :D Actually it's a squirrel dog toy, trying to make it more realistic, like it had made a kill.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Out of time reply to an opinion regarding ARs.

If you went to a range in Cali you would likely be surprised who has the ARs. ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:43 am If you went to a range in Cali you would likely be surprised who has the ARs. ;-)
California, Wa., Conn.,Ma,RI,N.Y., and New Jersey AR's are not AR's.......they just LOOK like AR's......it's always easy to spot a "compliant" AR a mile away.......on the receiver you will see a bright red star emblazoned on it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nuke alert by the Russians.....mmmm......all of a sudden, transgender, binary, fagotism, queerism, race issues, pink and purple hair, Prius cars, CRT, are all suddenly being put on the back burner.....

AR's are now ruling.......and not the kind where you have to have a special tool to change mags....---00Nice---

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Have only ever shot one AR. Before that 71-76 it was M16s, at times on full auto.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

As I sit right now.....notice 3 position switch?....Pa is not communist----yet---00 a.k.a. Mr. Nice

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

To me, the biggest plus of the AR as a fighting rifle is its ergonomics and operational qualities. Full auto is of little value in anything but a belt fed or an SMG. Most individuals lack the skill or discipline to be effective with auto fire, let alone pack the ammo for an effective combat load out.
Of course, what do I know......?
I'm just a hick with old guns and a Buffalo coat. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Most interesting thing with the M16s was night fire with tracers. 75 rifles all firing full auto at once, twice.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ill stick with my -10. Of course Jay has my mags... things go bad im coming to get them :D

Yeah no fun switches here, no bayonet lugs . Otherwise its the same animal.
The 450 Bushmaster is for up close, sure they might have ceramic plates but they are gonna be sore & bruised the next day.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.223 with 2 round binary burst......forget everything else......yes, you need full auto at times.....i saw it on "Yellowstone".... :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Wellbif it was on TV its gotta be true!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Wellbif it was on TV its gotta be true!

I've shot a M16, Thompson, MP5k but the most fun was the MAC10 briefcase! Couldn't hit squat by aiming just had to spray & pray.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:55 pm Ill stick with my -10. Of course Jay has my mags... things go bad im coming to get them :D

Yeah no fun switches here, no bayonet lugs . Otherwise its the same animal.
The 450 Bushmaster is for up close, sure they might have ceramic plates but they are gonna be sore & bruised the next day.
I'm holding them for you buddy. I got em right where y9u can get em quick.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Huh I’m sitting in the parking lot of the giant supermarket this is boring My fingers are too fat for this little phone I’ll be home in about 20 minutes

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I decided I needed to win one........Gunny and Fred have been getting too much lately.