Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

I won! Jay is in Alaska so I'll take his snow blower plus while Gunny is walking his dogs I'll steal his big machine with the plow.

Old Savage has nothing to offer coming from the land of fruits and nuts. :D

That is a nice t bird....remember when they were on the road....
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Mine is a 9/28. Nine HP and 28" cut. Don't let 9hp fool you. It will blow snow farther than a 15hp from another manufacturer.
I've had mine about 10 years. Not a lick of trouble. My dad bought a used one in about 1993. Our middle son has it and it's still going. I gave 2500 for it I think. The new ones have been upgraded quite a bit I think, but I like simple. :D
The tracked ones work well, but the wheeled ones are more maneuverable if you have to make a lot of turns or small spots.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay...thanks bro....what did you do...rush home and take the pics and then back to Alaska? Man! I owe ya one bro!

Thinking...picking your brains...well, Gunny s in bed but there's still Harry who lives in the land of ice and snow....

What would be the best size for me....I don't need it for the driveway and I'd mostly be doing walkways around the house, down to the burn pit, to the barn and around it......I don't care about saving money......I want ease of use ......an example would be while I could afford a 200 diesel hp tractor for cutting the grass it would be a major PITA getting around trees, etc....get it?

Yours is 28" .....can't remember what my old one was......would 24" be more easy or is the 28" make more sense....anything larger than 28"...like a 40" is stupid.....I like yours and you get a lot more use out of it than I would......

What did they do in Maine before this stuff came along? Nobody in any state had money for snowblowers and tractors and such.....was it all shovel by hand?...

For real...there was this bro at work who used to brag about his T's being real big and hanging low.....I used to mess with him when a snowstorm was coming...I'd say, "yo Jamal, all you have to do to plow the snow is drop your pants and walk.... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no. Old pics on my phone I had.
Yeah, I think one like mine would work well for you. Remember, "shoud be big enough" never is. The 28" will make a nice size walkway. Where I make a path I usually go one pass, then a half of a pass back. Makes plenty of room, and if it freezes later from rain or warm weather, you have plenty of room to make one pass without running up on all the frozen stuff.
Only maintenance is oil change one a season, make sure the hydro fluid is up, and I spray the snot out of the chute track with WD40 so it doesn't freeze between uses.
Mine is easily maneuverable. It's not too heavy. When they pack on weight is when the drum is stuck full of wet snow. My dad has a Husqvarna now. The biggest one they make and it weighs a ton.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay....I was just on da internet and saw a Honda hss724...like $2700..... I see they have a hydrostatic drive.....that's why they cost so much more than a belt driven.......

There's a business about 15 miles from here that carries Honda and Ariens......

Get your PJ's on and get your sleep...you have a BIG day ahead of you........

Doing any shootin'?---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! Its only 7:30 here.
Cody and I are hitting the gun shop tomorrow. Haven't done any shooting. Been playing with the grandkids.
Yeah. Honda and Ariens are probably the best 2. The Husky my dad has is easier to work on, but I don't think it's as user friendly as the Honda. I do like the hydro though.
The hands down best snowblower I ever used is our 1963 Simplicity. It is a 6hp single stage with hi and low range. It has ZERO safety garbage. There is a lever in the center of the handle bars. Push in for forward, pull out for reverse. Squeeze a lever on the left handle bar and it goes. It's fantastic. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:54 pm Ha! Its only 7:30 here.
Cody and I are hitting the gun shop tomorrow. Haven't done any shooting. Been playing with the grandkids.
Yeah. Honda and Ariens are probably the best 2. The Husky my dad has is easier to work on, but I don't think it's as user friendly as the Honda. I do like the hydro though.
The hands down best snowblower I ever used is our 1963 Simplicity. It is a 6hp single stage with hi and low range. It has ZERO safety garbage. There is a lever in the center of the handle bars. Push in for forward, pull out for reverse. Squeeze a lever on the left handle bar and it goes. It's fantastic. :
OK Jay.......Hey! I have one last question before you hit the sack.

What do you call a Chinese man with one leg?

Tie One Shoe. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! Freakin guy! You da man bro.

Where do one legged waitresses work?

IHOP!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You sick bas73&)! That was good....mom used to be a waitress and we both got a good laugh...

How come f.arts stink?

This way blind people can enjoy them too.

That's an old one ...but never gets old

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha yup!

Mr and the kid are the last ones up. Drinking beer and swapping hunting stories.

When we all get together, we stand in the kitchen with beers telling all the racist jokes we can think of.
Good times! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I have a 7hp,24" Honda snow blower. My driveway, 480' long , 12' wide plus turn around equals around 7000 sq ft of pavement. With the 24" blower it takes about 2 hours BUT only 20 minutes with the Ranger. Guess what gets used? When a big dump of snow happens I use the blower for dog tinkle trails, and to get around the yard and to clean out in front of the garage. Six if ya buy one get the headlight kit, makes a difference! I prefer the track models as they have a larger footprint for traction. Also find a supply of shear bolts, put a small crescent wrench and a couple blots in your pocket and go blow.

I remember a big storm years ago and I got a dog toy in the blower, shredded it and sent it flying, should have broke a shear pin but didn't, sometimes the smallest stick will break a pin.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, this map will show you where I have been.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage, you still haven't visited as many States as Obama..... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:shock: :D :) :|
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:38 am Old Savage, you still haven't visited as many States as Obama..... :lol:
Hahahaha!
Now THAT'S funny. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Leave it GK , good one sir!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six must be out buying a snowblower. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That should have been
Leave it TO GK.... my fingers are slower than my brian :lol:

I dont know why he would buy a blower, he always claims they don't get any snow.
Have ya seen the new battery powered snowblowers? They claim a 3 mile run time if I remember right. Be a great thing to have in a condo complex.

A might chilly again this morning, 4 or 5 degrees but we took a tiny window out and put in a big one. New header, New sill and 5 &1/2 foot tall window in. Tomorrow's gonna be a bit tougher as we aren't sure how bad the rot is, gutter over window that was never flashed correctly, water just running down the wall between sheathing and siding for years. Going to be interesting!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Battery snowblower?
Sounds like a good one for OS. Not for me though. :D

16 below at home this morning. Supposed to warm up though.

That ain't good with the window, Gunny. How can people leave stuff like that? Then they are surprised they have an issue.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya....GK has the best one liners......... :D well,done GK!

Now, on to business.....Old Savage has been around.....I've never been too many places and then only on trips.....to Canada on a fly in Moose hunt in '77, Florida a couple of times, Colorado a mess of times....Utah once, White Mountains in N.H once.....and all the states in between, just stopping and getting out of the truck and setting foot so I can say I was there...

And ya know what I found out? I agree with Dorothy,,,,,there's no place like home......

Been to the Jersey, Md,and Delaware beaches a million times but not since '77 when the cops gave me a ticket for $125. Mom was driving her new Trans Ams and she passed a cop doing 75 in a 55....yea, she passed a marked cop.....

There's not too many places I have not been in in Pa.....shooting at all of the major championships and Regionals, mostly in the northwest and central part.....owned a partnership in a cabin upstate near State College until that fell into disrepair and the state mowed it down.

That's all...that's my life.......now I just sit around and reminisce, having done everything a white man should do and having accomplished all of my goals......what's left? I thank the Good Lord everyday for my ease of life that's stress free but I made it that way and planned for it. Both of my children have done much better than me ....neither having any health, drug or alcohol issues.

So I get bored, very bored in the wintertime....and THATS WHY IM GONNA BUY THE BEST SNOWBLOWER THATS MADE!!!! :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

:lol: thats exactly the answer I figured on !
Ya know what Jack? You can and should buy whatever YOU want, if it makes your life better then by gum do it!
As for your wife going by at 20 over , heck she was just playing Smokey and The Bandit, only thing was the cop wasn't a bumbling fool! :D that Bassett Hound was a hoot!

Yeah Jayster your snowblower needs an airport bowser (fuel truck) to follow you around as much as you have to clear snow!

I'm set, I have the Ranger, if it breaks down I have the quad with a plow, if that breaks I have the blower PLUS I have mechanical skill ( unlike so many these days)so if something were to break there is better than a 50/50 chance I can fix it myself without leaving the property. ( I really should buy a welder) if I can't my buddy down the road is a retired mechanic/ fabricator- if he can't do it his son certainly can! That guy is a wizard.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A cop pulled me over doing 90 coming back from Vegas. When I say pulled me over he just wanted me to get out of the passing lane so he could get by.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My blower uses surprisingly little gas for the amount of work it does.
I do run ethanol free super in it. I give it shot of HEAT dry gas once in a while too.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I know. Those Hondas are very good on gas, so good that mine had a full tank in it for 3 years - D'OH!! Had a heck of a time getting the carb unvarnished, I always run the carb dry, apparently they don't go completely dry!
Always use Startron stabilizer, maybe some SEAFOAM, Marvel Mystery oil, or whatever other fuel additive i have on hand. Sadly cant get booze free gasoline here...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I told mom about being called "smokey and the bandit" ....she corrected me...she said it was 90 in a 55 and the cops car was unmarked........may be true as I don't remember much of anything anymore, plus it was 45 years ago. Her memory is perfect remembering the names of all the girls I cheated on her with.....I was a hound when I was young.....but not since we've been married....I look back on those girls and no brag, they were Playboy eligible.

It was a huge gamble the way I lived, fixing and keeping the same junk year after year and spending my excess money on GOOD guns. My family never suffered as we always ate good, had a warm house and my kids went to private school, not with the bros where even the best of minds can be tainted...always had two stashes....home money and gun money.......

But today, like you guys, life is good and stress free......my only wish is to have a gold plated golf cart like Old Savage has but mine would have a little trailer on it for the girls and a cooler....(yea, like mom would allow that....she still watches me like a hawk)

But life changes when you get old...the things you thought were cool are only so-so........health takes a priority over material items and the things that we used to laugh at now put fear into us.....and some things that used to put fear into us now give me the attitude, "come on m.f...!"

I got it!...gold plated snowblower!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Gold-plated snowblower...........
Hey that's a good idea! No rust. Snow probably wouldn't stick to it either. :D

Cody says hi!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep! I wanna be just like saddam Hussein who had a gold plated as-47

My new snowblower.....after being plated by the company who did Fred's golf cart will be named "SB # 1 Blower". :D

Anyway...took a couple of months but I got ammo.....can you identify?

Of course say Hi to the whole gang...even you bro!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Check this out...happened just outside of Philly today........nooooo, we is civilized.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/ ... -shortage/

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh oh! A whole case of FMJ.

Full
Methane
Jettison
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha wow! Classy place.

You's bein redneck over achievers. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! You know what gets me Jay is that on the news they were interviewing a white guy who said he wanted his steak cooked rare and naturally the rare steaks came out first......they all rushed the table then started fighting over the rare steaks then nobody knew what they were fighting about so they all turned on each other.....that's for real...me and mom were watching this on channel 3 news and we just looked at each other...like,,,,WTF is this all about? It was a free for all fight with chairs, highchairs, tables, food and whatever else they could pick up and throw. Grown adults mind you.....

......and they wonder why ......."hey yo cracker, i's be just as good as yo" :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I tell ya bud. The world has officially bottomed out.

I'm going to bed.

Talk tomorrow old buddy!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That doesn't surprise me at all. The human animal has reached the zenith of evolution and now is devolving.

FMJ, good one.

2 pms waiting? Uhoh what did I miss ...

So my best bud from skool had the chicom flu about the same time as me. His wife too. Said they had never ever been so sick. So I shot him a text yesterday to see how they were doing. They are over it but now his Dad is in hospice care. That's going to be a real hard day on my bud, they were very close. His Dad is the guy with the jet engine powered bicycle I mentioned, that GK wanted to ride!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, the Geneva Protocol outlawed using Gas in 1925.
IMG_1468.JPG
:lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha good one buddy!

Got a bunch of snow here last night. Looks like I will head out and clean up the kids driveway again.
Just like being home! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No, send a ticket for your Dad to come out, he'll clean it up.
All seriousness, cherish your pop! My best buds Dad passed early this morning, while contacting the other good buds one lost his dad last year another his mom.

Ok enough of this depressing news!

On to the Geneva convention and rules of war, GK your lead.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Some of why I went back on weekends. Gave me more time with the folks.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This flu thing is beginning to make me paranoid.......it keeps mutating and who knows how much worse it will get..... my wife's sisters, who have always been hearty tough farm girls are flat out for the last several weeks.......friends of the family whom most I've only met a couple of times have been hospitalized and are still not 100% a year later. Forgot how many have died...five?.....

Two days ago one of my SIL's meat customers said he has had it FIVE times....

Why bother with a new snowblower?.....I'll just die and some homeless guy will be wheeling it down the street... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I would think the more it mutates, the weaker it will get. There will always be sicknesses that affect some people more than others.
I have no doubt I will get it again. I'm going to live my life. Eventually, something is going to kill me. I'm gonna live until that happens.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I think OldWin is correct, this Chinese virus will get weaker and weaker, what worries me is that now our enemies have all the data on what will happen when the next possibly more lethal virus hits the streets... :?

Geneva convention won't be much help when tourists and not the military are spreading deadly germ warfare.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I had it, it wasn't pleasant but it wasn't the end of the world and im an asthmatic. Sure I was concerned from the get go but I sure as heck wasn't going to spend my life scared pelosiless, wearing a mask in my own house, in my truck with the windows rolled up! Just fookin stupid.
These new strains are just to keep everyone scared!
I thought it was airborne from the start, as in released into the air, weaponized ya might say. How come the country, the WORLD demanding China fess up and why haven't world leaders done something about it? Nothing drastic, just a small nuke to their politiboro? Oh thats right cuz our governments are run by pantywaist do nothing hot air producing wastes of flesh!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am Six, the Geneva Protocol outlawed using Gas in 1925.
:lol: :lol:
I'm telling you guys...I said it yesterday...NO ONE can come up with the best one liners than GK! :D

GK,
I've been saving these cans.....they are the size needed for my mortar......I fill em with cement with anywhere from 2-400 grains of black and they will sail at least 400-500 meters. We play a game of "golf" but without the gold plated golf cart....it's redneck golf.

I'll set the mortar on the patio which is about 75 yards from the pond.....I'll point the mortar straight up and then tilt it about 15 degrees.......give it a charge of black and light the fuse......The can will go at least 3-400 meters up ....out of sight....then come back according to Newton's law.....and I try to get it in the pond which I do about 1-10 times.....even if it hits hard soil it will bury it 6" down....if it hits a marshy area I don't see it again.......

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On to this chink virus.....I agree to a point.......my life hasn't changed much as it's mostly always been centered at home anyway.

Here's the problem with me....first, I don't like to get sick......second, my homestead depends on me and me alone....my wife, the animals, home, etc.......third, my wife WILL die and I'm not going to get into that.....

When your down and out people forget who you are........remember the tornado?..all my "buddies" blowing the horn but none stopped until after it was all cleaned up..."hey, can you load me xxx?" In 78 when I kissed a tree head on with my new Trans Am, NO ONE made any attempt to help me after spending a couple of weeks in the hospital.....I came home to a mess. I can remember 20 other times but what I found out was, "your in this world by yourself". People will use you like a wet rag then turn their heads if they might have to work up a tiny sweat to help you.

After a lifetime of learning about people, now you know why I'm self sufficient.......

I have seen first hand other people going to a widows house a week after the man died and try to buy his guns for .10 on the dollar.

Most people are vultures so why give them the opportunity to circle over your house.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gee Six and here's me thinking you're starting a Methane factory with all those Beans...... :oops:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Guess I have to wait until we hit 1893 pages to steal, er win that 38-55 eh?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK,...the dogs pass more gas than me.......last night Miss Apple got me good. I'm glad I don't smoke anymore as a match would have blown up the room....even mom put a blanket over her face.....

Well, had enough fun today discussing why we should not let the liberals get anymore power than what they have.....look at England, why GK told me they passed a law where you have to place a plastic bag to your backside when you pass gas....then tie it up and take it outside to let it rise into the stratosphere. :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm going to put my bio suit on and go to Costco......

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK Six, you are in it alone, what can you do but move on. ???? :?: :?:

Lament will achieve nothing. So … why bother?

If nobody cares about your problems, nobody will care about your lament.

Old saying - don’t tell people your troubles, 80 % don’t care, the other 20% are actually happy about it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I got some pics of the foxes fighting last night.....got a kick butt video but can't figure out how to download it to you tube....

Here's a couple of stills.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not necessarily fighting Six, could just as easily been courting.b wild canines usually breed late Jan through February. Could be a breeding pair, the vixen is pregnant and will do her best to not allow the dog to breed her again.

So did you have beans before you trip to Costco? That's one of the reasons you see guys this time of year wearing neoprene waders while fishing for steelhead, they stay warm with the bean heater digestive tract.

Know how to tell if a woman is wearing panty hose? Look at her ankles and they are ballooned out ( from beans) she is wearing them.

So, where is COLT?

Groundhog Day, hasn't the past few years been Groundhog Day?

Oh I can't wait for the Stupid Bowl to be OVER ! Get these stupid lays chip commercials off the air.

Colt? Where ya at buddy? Come on man it's time to go shootin!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!