Politics- More on McCain

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:wink: I wonder why the brain damaging rays are not affecting me?? :lol: ......IMPO, any R is a vast improvement over any D. Talk about drinking the kookaid (not misspelled :lol: ) I will, however, commit to writing in good person if the write in looks like a slam dunk for us....
Swampman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Swampman »

Romney will be out of the picture by late next week.

You heard it here first.
"I have reached up to the gun rack and taken down the .30/30 carbine by some process of natural selection, not condoned perhaps by many experts but easily explained by those who spend long periods in the wilderness areas."~Calvin Rutstrum~

"You come to the swamp, you better leave your skirt at the house"~Dave Canterbury~
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Guiliani dropped out today and endorsed McCain... :( Not that I wanted Guiliani in, I just didn't like the endorsement!
Swampman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Swampman »

Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to endorse McCain as well.

I don't think endorsements really matter much myself.

I'd love to see Jeb Bush as VP. He was an awesome governor.
"I have reached up to the gun rack and taken down the .30/30 carbine by some process of natural selection, not condoned perhaps by many experts but easily explained by those who spend long periods in the wilderness areas."~Calvin Rutstrum~

"You come to the swamp, you better leave your skirt at the house"~Dave Canterbury~