OT: I give up, please don't nuthin go right - updated x4

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: OT: I give up, please don't nuthin go right - updated x4

Post by J Miller »

Two weeks ago this coming Monday they put a feeding tube in Leo's nose and down into his stomach. He couldn't eat. His liver had gone all fatty and was causing him to vomit all his food.
There was more to it than that though. He had something stuck somewhere in his system the vets couldn't find. They even did exploratory surgery and couldn't find it.
My wife tube fed him the last two weeks.

Leo died this morning at around 1:00 am. He let out a panicked screech and then drowned in what ever was in his lungs. Something popped inside and he couldn't breath. My wife tried everything she knew to help.

So long little furry friend.

Someone asked me to keep him updated, I forget who. Thanks for caring.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Really sorry to hear that Joe.
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Thanks Pete.

We just got back from the vets a few minutes ago.
Took his little ravaged body in for cremation. But this time we decided to have an autopsy done. Perhaps we shouldn't be we want to know what killed this little guy. If we know, hopefully we can use that knowledge to keep the same thing from happening to our other kitties.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
wilko
Levergunner 2.0

Post by wilko »

Sorry to hear this about the kitty... got 2 cats that i am very fond of and we recently lost our "golden"... it hurts.. you did all you could to save the cat!!
"there's a man going around, taking names.."
Hankster
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Hankster »

Never said Nisan's were BAD, just not "user friendly" in the home wrencher area... and parts are higher than average (don't know why).. and I'd say you are maybe on track with the computer reset idea... they get REAL upset is you futz something up and they don't "understand"!!!! Some puters have to "relearn" driving patterns after being blanked and re-connected... 80's up GM's did.... "blank" em. start em and you'd run a "pattern" by driving for a few miles... to "reset" the memory. Check if yours might need that done. It's no big deal to do, and if yours DOES require it, it will make all the difference. If not, just a good "reset" might get it back to it's original program.. um, "check the manual".... sorry!! had to say it! Good Luck....
As to the kitty... seen that too many times here!! We seem to be the "dumping ground" for "unwanted litters".. cannot tell you HOW many "bottle feds" we've had here!! Saved some.. lost some....still have 4 cats inside.. 8 outside tell you anything?? (other than we are suckers!)
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Sorry about your kitty Joe!
You guys did right by that cat and you two and kitty gave it a go! :wink: