Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Hey.....I won page 86!!!!!!suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-------Double O 14 minus 8 equals SIX.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow. Beautiful Savage!

I have NEVER seen a Savage short rifle. Never.
There were relatively few 99s up here. They were expensive, and only carried by doctors, lawyers, and out of staters. People here couldn't afford them. They were a status symbol, like a Corvette.

On a side note, another mark of status was people's wood pile.
The neater and more ordered the pile, the more well to do you were. It showed that you had the time to make your pile like that yourself.......or even more extravagant, could hire someone to do it.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah! That figures. The guy with all the 86s won page 86.

So! By using Six's logic from page 85.......he should give us "86 poor" guys some if his!

Weeelllllllll!
I'll have to tell my wife that I was mistaken for Clint Eastwood! :D
It's funny. My wife has always liked that picture. She has a framed copy of it.
My buddy that took it was in a photography class in HS and had the schools camera loaded with B&W film there when we were at camp. He snapped that picture of me in the side door. The "refrigerator" is there beside me on the outside wall. Never really gave it a thought and he didn't either. A couple months later I was in science class in the room where the photography class met. There were a bunch of developed pictures laying on a table.
Some kid said, "Hey! Look at this. Is that Jay?"
I went over, and sure enough. I kept the picture.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I don’t think it is Clint. Clu Gulager I thought of.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ohhhhh, I see...THATS YOU!!!!?????!!! . Saw it on the "Celebrity Hero Channel". You have come far Pilgrim!

That Savage is a nice gun....at the auction where I bought it many other people were looking at it and they all thought it was a modern gun...like 50's-60's. I pointed out and other guys also pointed out the sewer pipe bore....I mean, ZERO rifling......dang thing sat in a closet for 100 years and the bore was spider webs. :D

The bore is 100% perfect.

Oh, BTW, .....on to your statement,"at that time I didn't need my hand". Outright lie and it never leaves you. :D .......even Seinfeld had a episode on it.....he called it, "The master of your domain."

Well, I got to find an 86 that I can award myself......

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK.....I'm going to award myself this early 1886 built in '88....heavy octagon in 45-70 WITH a special order shotgun butt...when special orders were special orders....weighs 10 and a half pounds....mint bore.....I have a couple of thousand rounds out of this...all light factory equivalent mind you.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! That's a corker buddy.

Now I can't be "master of my domain". We watch a lot of Seinfeld too. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On the other hand I'll think I'll go "the Old Savage way".....which is high falutin..

Yes, it's real.....the real deal and still has 90-95% of the blue but the colors have faded to 20%.....

Special order shotgun butt on a SRC is near unheard of.

Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy H3LL man!

I have seen exactly ONE 86 carbine. ONE. It was at a show about 20 years ago. It was all standard features and no where NEAR that condition.
Man! You are some lucky to have something like that. To quote Trump..... that is UUUUUge bucks!

I must be a Jew. I don't begrudge you at all buddy. I know what you did to put together a collection like you have. It took focus and dedication I don't have.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you pal......Ahhh..don't think so...you have the nicest stuff that's available......upstate I rarely see anything.....I'm just a peon nobody who lives where there's old money in certain areas....where at one time, right here, it was all rednecks....I'm one of the last holdouts and when I'm gone, it will be like L.A......all college educated, glitzy, and fake.

Go read up on Kelly Labrock who used to be married to Steven Seagul..or however you spell his name......She hated Hollywood where everything was "image".

I'm in a very pee poor mood today.....it's Christmas, raining, miserable outside........

Say hi to the family...---00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rollllliiing Rock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha thanks buddy. But my stuff ain't nothing compared to yours. Seriously. And yes, you're a regular guy who honest and straightforward. I've witnessed you help people here hundreds of times for no reason other than to be decent. I'm on that list too.

I know what you mean. This whole state is getting like that. The further south, the worse it is.
After the Rona, all these outta staters swooped in and bought every house that was for sale. They would get in bidding wars on the phone paying 10s of thousands of dollars over the inflated asking prices. Idiots.
A buddy of mine sold a prefab house he had for 25 years on a few acres outside of town for 300k! His driveway is gravel and has quite a hill up from the road. Every time I go by after it snows I see a minivan sitting all askew at the bottom if the driveway, barely out if the road. Haha! Bet that 300k don't sound like good deal now! Welcome to Maine you flatlander morons! :D

Thanks buddy! They all left a while ago. Just Kristy and I. I told her hi. She says hi back to both you guys.
Oh! I was the big winner in the Yankee swap!
My oldest boys gift was wrapped but I could tell it was a fifth and a 12pk. I had a crappy number in the order so I didn't pick it. I took a gift bag. It had a gift card to LL Bean. Kristy had a good pick, so she got the booze then swapped me for the gift card!
I may be a simpleton hick, but I sure came out on top when I needed to! :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey OS. That is pretty popular brew up here. I see it quite a bit. My buddy across the street drinks it. Well, he did when he worked for the DOD in the shipyard. He quit last month, after 25 years. He works for the state now. Probably drinking Natty Light now. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....look at that Old Savage guy.....drinking Rolling Rock.....I didn't think you had that out your way...it's big here......I believe it's light on alcohol as that was the prevailing note when we would drink it....you need a case to get slammed

Not only do'i have to watch my salt and alcohol intake, now I have to keep my sugar level down.....that affects my inner ear too....oh well......

I'm watching this show from Gamekeeper Land called the Repair Shop....the lead guy is from Maine, England, a little hick town to the north......here, I took his picture and am sharing that along with the closed captions for deaf people like me.

The second picture is from when Jay looked in his gunroom after Gunny stole his Winchesters....

You see...Fred wanted an "el primo" 1899 Savage.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey F
Red...don't know if you caught on but that old time picture IS JAY.....looks good don't it....if it wasn't for that electrical box next to him and the Ruger grip emblems I'd say 1885.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok Six, here it is, bottle of wine that was $80 10 yrs ago along with the rib roast. :wink: Rated top wines in the world. 2011 vintage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

BTW 006, I agree with about 90% of what you say but there is no point in torquing yourself over what is out of your control. Maybe I should say torquing myself.

Check this knife, 45 year old Dexter.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....90% is an act...you know that. It's a lot of work for the $100 a month I get. After you read this please delete the first paragraph as probably no one is watching now.

$80 for a bottle of wine? I'm so backward I could not tell the difference between your excellent wine and a bottle of Thunderbird....."What's the word? Thunderbird!"....."what's the price, .50 twice."

I also don't know nothing about knives except the usual common ones like Leatherman, Case, Kbar, Hoodsman. My inlaws can sharpen a knife to beyond razor sharp in the butcher shop......

We have the exact same cutting board.....better go check.....Jay was here and then he went to your place.

Watching Beverly Hillbillies...Ellie May has critters all over .....Jed is splitting wood in front of the mansion....Jethro is studying to be a brain surgeon. Granny is cooking stuff made from things I never heard about......Mr Drysdale and Miss Hathaway are in a convertible car ---Plymouth....with Jed and the bloodhound in the back seat. Now Jed is all dressed up pretending to be Elvis and Jethro is dressed up like a motorcycle gang member.......

Now you know where I get my humor from

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Tough keeping up with the flow here and living my high end life. Doesn’t look like any of you are coming to help. Now on to the pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here you go I make Christmas decorations from popcorn bags.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
I would know a high end life other than watching what rich people drive.....a few months ago me and mom spotted Jamie Wyeth driving his read deal number 8 Cobra jet ....like a mil.....Andrew Wyeths son...about 75 now....his BIL, "Frolic" Weymouth painted the Queen some years back...my wife knew him well...I met him a few times..very nice man...he was gay...he was a super human being....died a couple of years ago at 79....she had horses at his place.....me, Im a nobody with no friends or a life. I hang out on some forum called Leverguns.....even got kicked off of that to show you how bad my life is....I drive old Jeeps because that's all I can afford and I show off guns that other people own but keep them here. For that they pay me a few bucks that I use on gas.

Personally I think regular people make more sense and are believable...rich folks talk in riddles....

Now, the pumpkin pie with whipped cream does not do anything for me...I dislike Pumkin pie.....around here pumpkins are as common as a used needle in the cities....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We have not put up a tree in 25 or more years.....no grandkids on this side of the Mississippi.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Is it possible for this board to get anymore boring? Like, where's the action? When Gunny, Jay, GK, and you are gone, it's like a blank white page...Harry don't spend enough time here.

I believe I'm giving it up on the first of the year.....New Years resolution

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry for being late for the rodeo, I have to sleep when you Colonial gentlemen are having fun or complaining (same thing)

Rolling Rock was so popular over here they started brewing here, just not the same.. :( I rarely drink wine so I know nothing about vintages etc.

Jack, that Repair shop TV show is about the only thing I enjoy on British TV,. I have given up watching TV at home but Shirley records the show for me.

That Great photo of Jay had me guessing especially after the description of the left hand.. :shock: I did notice that for a "cowboy" he wore funny boots.

I agree about the miserable Christmas, rain rain and more rain plus Shirley's son's wife has Corvid so Christmas dinner was cancelled... :cry: still I have a little Woodford Reserve left and plenty of beer and cider.... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That Repair Shop show I just heard about, not watched it yet. Those type of shows for the most part are boring to me but some of the stuff that shows up can be quite interesting. I gotta try and find the listing so I can record it.

Had my sister, brother in law, neice and her new husband here yesterday. Too much food!

Mani sure wish you kept those 86 pics up longer, all I see is a little blue dot...? Although this iPad has been acting funny...

Look out Jay 2 more storms heading your way!

Boy the wind is honkin here! Gonna be hard for the dog to work today.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry Six and Fred.
I was wiped out last night and hit the hay early. I'm working tonight, so I will be up (mostly) all night tonight.
I've never heard of that British TV show. I don't watch any network TV though.
I can't remember who said it, but there isn't an electrical box on that camp. That place is many miles from electricity, even to this day.

I hope you guys all had a good Christmas. Sorry about the illness in the family, John. Hope the young lady is better soon.

Sounds like Gunny had a good day. I'm glad.
Yesterday's snow didn't amount to much. I'm hopeful this week's won't either. Normally, I'd want it to pile up, but I want to get more work done at the lot. Ain't no fun swinging a chainsaw when you're up to waist in snow.
Last edited by OldWin on Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The middle kid and his gf headed out last night to drive down and see the Partriots play (nothing I'd do). They left their pups at the house. We had quite an assortment. They will be here till Monday morning.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK,
Ye, I like those restoration shows....I learn from them. Did you notice no one drives to and from the Repair Shop? It shows them walking like they came from a village....one lady had this huge painting and it must have been tough to walk that far. :D
If I can't figure out how to take something apart I get frustrated and smash it with a large hammer....that happens after I break a small part that's irreplaceable.

Me and mom sensed something is definitely wrong with the world.....there was not the regular hype for Christmas and the roads were dead.

Pics have been up Gunny...I used a host....I'll post them again...Fred's drinking Rolling Rock....lets take up a collection.

The first two pics are of my '86 SRC...My Holy Grail rifle....has a special order shotgun butt....(you don't see special orders on SRC's)

I oiled the guns before picture taking, hence the unnatural sheen

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...I really like the pic with the dogs......got to be careful with the bulldogs...they can blast a lot of gas....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....see the pic with the tough looking guy? That's Clint Eastwood when he was younger. The guy in the pic wants everyone to know he has a "long barreled gun"....---00

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I wasn't aware they did a SRC on 86s?! Can I have it? ( ya know those 4 words are your fault! :lol: )
That is a very nice looking 86, don't see many in that kind of shape.

Yes those Bulldogs can be quite the blasters. I walkways think of the movie, Grumpy old men, when the son comes to visit and you see a look on his face then asks ' what do you feed him' the answer is Hormel chili. Oh I laugh!

Yes looks like you have quite the dog show happening in the dooryard! :D had a 1 dog show today, me & one other guy to bird hunt. We put out 14, found 8 and only happened to get 2! Parker hunted very nicely, no need to use the collar, just whistle and she comes back. Not Claro, she gets me cussing and shocking and cussing but boy does she hunt!

Here is the GREATEST Christmas cookie ever-
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

20211226_125931.jpg
Notice the Winchester Silvertip?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wadda mean, "can you have it?" You crazy? It's the only thing I have left after Jay was here.....

OK, you can have it.....I'm gettin' too old to argue...

Looks nice outside...think I'll get dressed.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, that Repair shop is not far from where I live but I don't know exactly where. I wish I had some fancy leather work that needed fixing though.. :mrgreen:

Gunny I love that Christmas cookie and the silver tip.... :lol:

OW, I showed Shirley your picture of canine heaven but was thinking to myself not a good idea to have a naked flame with all that potential methane... :?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I heard a comedian once talking about why K9 flatulence is silent, because they don't have cheeks for it to reverberate off of :lol: .
Yes, very nice day outside, blue sky, not a cloud! Sadly the extended forecast is gonna go right down the tubes.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You boys don't know the half of it!
That thing makes more gas than fracking. :D
Absolutely terrible. And snores so loud you have to talk loud to get over it. And sadly, he wants to be right in your face all the time. Cuddly thing, but slobbers everywhere.
You can't see, but my wife is on the couch too. She is on the left. So wonder they all fit!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK.......I don't get it with the silvertips......you talking about those metal thingy sticking out of the cookie?

Just looked at Jays picture again...the one with the dogs......now I see Kristy.........she must have nose plugs in.......when my daughter brings her Frenchies over here that's all they do is f.art.....constantly........mom says it has to do with their pug nose and gulping air.........you want to have fun go drink a quart of seltzer water down about 2 hours after eating deer jerky and eggs....you will think your in a sulfur plant.

Before and after...wet red oak is HEAVY.....even the 10" ers are 75 pounds....the 18" ones are probably 150 pounds...had to get the mighty Kubota out to do the lifting on the biggies......

GK.....if you ever get around to going to the Repair Shop you tell them I could keep them busy for 10 years.....most everything here is old, broken, or needs a paint job....
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

In the center is a silver 'bb' representing a bullet, surrounding it is red sugar crystals for blood. I really didn't think I'd have to explain this... too many bulldog fumes I guess :lol:

Yeah thats why I only cut standing dead oaks, whole lot less weight!

I saw the human legs but I wasn't going to pry as to who they belonged to.

Whats a few dawg parts among pack members?

So, long ago, before mankind befriended dogs the dogs scheduled a meeting. It was mandatory that every dog attend. The day of the meeting the Alpha dogs decided to make all the others hang their ah's at the door so the place wouldn't stink.As the meeting is going along a fire breaks out( probably a Labrador that picked up a stick from man's firepit) . Now the place is burning, dogs are running out the door in panic. Each dog grabbed an ah on the way out and thats why today dogs still sniff each other. You see they are trying to find their own ah.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I think your wife is spot on. I heard the same thing about them gulping air.
He is a pretty good dog, but it isn't a breed I would personally get. I kind of feel bad for him. Seems to struggle with breathing. Strange breed. Muscles on the thing are unbelievable.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha cool cookie Gunny!
That's funny. :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oooohhhh...now I get it..that why dogs do that! Now, explaine this to me.......at work whenever a secretary would walk through the plant the bro's would do the same thing. For real, like the girl was in heat...they would follow her with their nose about 6" away.....I've seen it a million times.

I like all this talk about passing gas and why dogs/people sniff each other.......you can be sure Old Savage will NOT join the conversation.......he's uppity. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Jaybird i can't explain that to ya, I've never worked with any of that breed. Known a few sure but not like you did.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Very old joke.........sorry :oops:
my-dog-has-no-nose-how-does-he-smell-crar-49495603.png
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You wanna see somethin' really funny?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuSkv-mkf1k

This is also good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uocn3uHJqU

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahhahahahahaha!

Hope they weren't wet. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:47 pm I heard a comedian once talking about why K9 flatulence is silent, because they don't have cheeks for it to reverberate off of :lol: .
Yes, very nice day outside, blue sky, not a cloud! Sadly the extended forecast is gonna go right down the tubes.
That got me thinking so about 3 hours ago I ate 3 cans of Bushes baked beans and a quart of seltzer water...(lemon lime flavored) .....about 2 hours later I went downstairs where mom couldn't hear me. Bottom line .....no matter how I held my cheeks it was noisy...like blasting.....I even used a piece of 2" pvc pipe and beveled the edges for a tighter fit and the result was the same....

Well, I watched Yellowstone and now it's time to get myself into some mindless experimentation to relax...it's been an evening of hard work and thinking......

Now, isn't that a nice way for you to wake up to at 4:40 a.m.? You'll be thinking about this all day and even show your buddies. :D --6

Have a nice day Gunny!!! And work hard as I get my first of 4 checks in 5 days.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Follow the science! :D

I used to have a "chart", listing all the different types. There was a surprising number.

I'm sure, at some point, the taxpayers have funded billions of dollars in studies on the subject.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay....what were you doing down my way? You were driving right at me and just blew on by!

I also found a pic on ancestry.com on your family history ...pretty neat.--006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Go ahead...next man wins! A model 1887 lever action shotgun!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well lookie there! I guess we'uns have gotten around some! :D