Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Yes! I win!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Uberti as in IJ mark them .45, Pietta as in Heritage Arms uses .45 LC. Colt 3rd Gen .45. Guess I might have to look at the Rossi to see what they are really called ;-) Of course SAAMI …, what to they know?

No doubt about it Six, you are a natural. Lights, camera … action!

Sounds like, latest, they had a mix of ammo together on the set. The gun apparently was a Pietta.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, who has a model 67, fine shooters!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I have one in the "boy's rifle" configuration. And yes, it is a fantastic shooter.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You guys all talk too much when I'm asleep over here.. :x gonna have to stay up way past my bedtime to catch up.

Six, I didn't know you were a fan of Dire Straits 8) one of my favourites together with Kid Rock.

I have always considered filling the freezer and hunting to be two different things, a blank day hunting can still be enjoyable but an empty freezer not so much.

If so many people are reading our stuff maybe we should get together and write a book, we could call it " Drivel, Banter and Firearms ". :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Watching Back to the Future III. So, you already have the gun you won, how retrozoic.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

' when my ugly big car wont climb this hill- I'll write a sucide note on a hundred dollar bill'
Yeah Dire Straights is a good band!

Around here it's called hunting but the way the population is its more like killing deer .i mean we can shoot 2 does at a time every day of the season, we hunt from early September until mid February. That's a lot of venison! I hunt from the ground or a stand, couldn't care less which. However I'm particular, I won't shoot a doe during our buck week( unless it's wounded) and I don't shoot little ones( not enough meat on em) . I don't bow hunt anymore.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's how it was with me when I worked third shift. 8 missed the whole days drivel! :D

I'm outta this dump in 45 minutes. Unless I get some really bad weather that happens to fall on a weekend, I won't be back here till after Thanksgiving.
I will be up dark and early tomorrow with a 94 carbine and my Colt SA and headed for the lot. I wait all year for this month.
Pretty anxious to pack that new Colt in my new holster. Pretty classy for an old hick such as myself. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes Gunny! I wouldn't have to buy a beef critter every year if we could shoot that many deer!
Course, we ain't GOT that many deer.

And yeah, Dire Straits is pretty good.
"Spitting up pieces of his broken lung" and all.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok, ok, ill (reluctantly) send you my 6" 629...

Thats Jethro Tull my friend, but thats ok- we know that just a year or so ago you guys just got FM band radio in the dooryard!! :lol:

I sure hope the three of you each get a nice fat 300# buck! ( of course your dad getting the biggest one) :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh man I knew that!
I need a freakin nap buddy!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

And just so you know..... we've had FM for 5 years now.
We got a pretty sophisticated "walk of life".
But I never claimed to be a "sultan of swing".

But thats OK man. We're all "brother's in arms" on the politically incorrect thread. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ooo thats good! A smoked Gouda & tater tot omelet!

Earlier i let the dogs out, Parker is barking so I go out and a doe is standing there without a care. Then I see another deer, here comes a 9 point and the chase was on! I grabbed my binos and followed them around the house . Real nice buck, probably 3 yrs old and very healthy.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

No..no..no...no..you guys got it allllllllllll wrong....

It ain't, "money for nothing and your chicks for free"

It's, "crack for m.f.stealin' and yos hoes for da takin'"

How much more do I have to teach you??? Huh???!!! Huh???!!!!

Hey! I was thinking last night......you know that cat who bailed out of Pink Floyd in the early days? You know, he really must have been peed off when they hit the big time.

Thinking about Pitchy who bailed out from his religious beliefs.......now look how famous we are? It's all over the Internet....spend some time searching and you will see our thread pop up......

Oooohhhhhh, it's money for nuttin and yo Colts foe free.....just ask Jay.....Geeze, can't spend this much money in a lifetime.....
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, hadn’t realized our humor splashed on to the “net” but … there it is ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Say whaaaaaat?

I dont even know how you guys think of looking up that stuff.
I'm too obtuse to even wonder about it. I don't even know how to use half the stuff on this forum. Looking up how many peepers there are and stuff like that.
I've been here what.....12 years haha.

I really am an inbred hick. :D
But I don't squeal like a piggie! :shock:
Or make anyone squeal like a piggie either! :D

Just so's we're clear boys. Just so's we're clear. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep Jayster...you, Gunny, Tom (when he's around) and I are just ourselves.....don't bother no one and don't expect to be bothered...but others don't see it that way.....they want in but don't have the qualifications......

It's really easy for anyone to be accepted...just be yourself and whatever you do.........

DONT WRITE VITRIOL or show anger.....we all know the educated "know better" and how they "should lead".

The only thing anyone knows is what they are taught...it takes smarts to be able to read between the lines and learn on your own, using this weird thing...very weird.....very weird........called "common sense". You and I never needed any Bible to know what's right and wrong and look how our lives and children turned out.....between us 4, we own half the inventory Winchester & Colt ever put out.....and you know what the secret is to our success?

You, me, Gunny, and Tom are BLUE COLLAR and have what's left of what the old guard taught us........"thinking for yourself" and not what some bow tie wearing college professor told us how to think.

Now, chew on that all you higher learners.

My very good friend Clint Adams told me one time they were in the jungle in Vietnam....he was an M-60 machine gunner......him and about 10 guys were patrolling and were being led by a fresh lieutenant who told them, "we have to go this way" to which the grunts replied, "with all due respect Lieutenant, "that way" will lead us into an ambush. The L.demanded so they went "that way" and they were ambushed. He said he smoked both barrels of the M-60, 3 guys were killed, and his best friend took an AK round right through the center of his throat.......yea, they "know better".

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. The grunts of this world have been dying for the enlightened since time began.
And, he was probably awarded a comendation for Valor by others just like him.
The cycle never stops buddy.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's was good Gunny....especially the flag at the end....IM GONNA ORDER SOME OF THOSE TONIGHT...(well, I'll let mom do it as I'm still learning on cash...c-a-s-h.....oooohhhhhhh pennies and nickels won't get you far but cash keeps your feet on the ground...(sung to the tune of ""LETS GO BRANDON!!"

Ya know, I believe it's all coming to an end.......as in my Leverguns participation.......it's boring and controlling........even my mother couldn't control me when I was 6.....my dad would say, "leave him alone, he'll find his own path".

Constant complaints and vitriolous language accusations......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah I saw that at work this weekend. Pretty good.

Oh come on buddy......don't check out. :D
Seriously though, I understand. We talked about it earlier and I meant what I said.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya bro.....just random thoughts that may come to fruition.......getting tired of the negatives that are now outnumbering the positives and those negatives are following into my personal life.....

Life is pretty much like being the President.....you can't please everyone and the ones you can't please give all of their useless energy into destroying yours.

As we age, we lose strength so in order to survive happily, you blot out certain people and develop a life similar to what Old Savage says, "your kingdom" and you let less and less people pass across the bridge over the moat, until one day, you draw up the bridge.........

and shoot the swimmers! :D -----00

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:26 pm I hear ya bro.....just random thoughts that may come to fruition.......getting tired of the negatives that are now outnumbering the positives and those negatives are following into my personal life.....

Life is pretty much like being the President.....you can't please everyone and the ones you can't please give all of their useless energy into destroying yours.

As we age, we lose strength so in order to survive happily, you blot out certain people and develop a life similar to what Old Savage says, "your kingdom" and you let less and less people pass across the bridge over the moat, until one day, you draw up the bridge.........

and shoot the swimmers! :D -----00
Well Six they do make boats for crossing moats
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... sault-boat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...doubt it I'd win...but I would make it interesting for them...they are young..I don't give a S. :D

]

All AR's are dependable Colts......Springfield M-1 and a Nation Match Garand..beer can accurate to 300 meter so

249 SAW
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah but if you give up and quit THEY WIN! Can't let that happen...

Oh man- weather channel show, worlds deadliest weather & a guy in a paraglider got hit by a downdraft . Engine kept running right until he hit the ground! That down draft collapsed his chute in half a heartbeat- all caught on tape. What some people will do for a little entertainment. Fractured neck and spine .

Jay , Bon chance! Hope you day in a tree is productive.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Gunny...I was going to buy one of those motorized hang gliders..I hear they are only about 8-10....I was only going to use it for peeking on the neighbors and maybe pretending I'm in a P-51 Mustang and strafe the rich areas with a Daisy Red Ryder....drop rocks and such....in general, just pretending to be a weirdo, or acting like the real live Norman..... :D

Too windy for being in a tree today which I don't do on a calm day unless I'm trimming or topping it....no hunting from a tree.

It's ALL a game Gunny....just a game.......when I WANT to, I win...got a box of trophys to prove that....as you do...

Well, on to the "mindset"...when my wife was young and her parents didn't want the kids to know what they were talking about, they would speak Italian.....the same as my paternal grandparents......My mother would speak German on the phone.....her father, the Nazi scientist, who spoke five languages, would often speak French or Russian....

Me? I can only speak English and Ebonics.....sheeeeeetttt bro, let go down to ma cribs and et some greasy chicken back sammiches an dens we cruise in ma low rider '62 Pontiac ans head foe da hood to get us sa hoes.

The EDUCATED HERE IN THE USA...and elsewhere throughout time, decided it was too much trouble to learn another language so they just use big words like "vitriol" to confuse us little people.......well, I got an answer for them too and it's hidden somewhere on my profile.....----006
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Too windy to be in a tree? No way man!
Today starts the month of happiness.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man Jayster! You is livin' large bro! Cool shot from da tree.......what's dat pea shooter you got...Legendary Lawman? 30-30?

I truly miss those days and I can still do it but choose not to....maybe if I had my own place like you guys do....I'd be hanging out in that crib you got there on ski's. You ever catch some bros living in there? Like whole families?

No lie........on the news about 20 years ago they were reporting a 2 bedroom apartment fire which left 22 people homeless.

I see you got the Colt with ya.....I bet I had something to do with you buying a Colt...I hope so anyway......Your in the big time now bro!!! (Just a recommendation.........spray some sight black over the front 2" of the barrel.....degrease it first......it will wipe off......lacking that just burn it with a match or at last resort, a bic lighter......or as a laster resort, a burnt stick....or as a laster laster resort, wipe your finger in the exhaust pipe and use dat or if your life depends on it, rub the sight on your underwear after you poop, it'll dry......may stink a bit. At the end of the day just ask your dad if you can borrow his handkerchief and wipe it clean.

Your resourceful pal----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay! Mom just showed me this....it's a contest on Facebook to give this DJ a name...I suggested "Sparky
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. It's that Legendary Lawmen I bought unfired in the box a couple years ago. Serial number 25. The guy asked what I was gonna do with it.
I said, "work up a load for it when I get home". :D

It's actually an awesome shooter. If i left it in the box, Ida never known! :D
Let my son, Cody, fire the first shot. :D

Haha wellllll, you helped. I've always loved Colt SAA's. Figured if I didn't just go and buy what I wanted at my age, I never would. You definitely helped with that! :D
Even old dad is packing his old Colt Frontier Scout. First handgun I ever fired.
He has his old 94 Trapper in 32WS I built him 35 years ago.
Last edited by OldWin on Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! Name that DJ

Tanglefoot
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tanglefoot? OK, I LIKE DAT......

Ahhhhh......GOTS to get outs of this crib...going batty with the last two weeks of rain or overcast windy weather....I would cut the back pasture but I'd have to put the mighty Kubota in 4 wheel drive....it would leave a mess......hey! Maybe I'll go huntin' with you! That's what I'll do.....jump in the Jeep with a blanket, $20,(stolen from my mom) my EBT card, my green card, some watermelon rinds to sleep on, and of course, my "hood" selection of a gun....$29.99 1" 32 short or maybe a chrome plated Sterling 25 Auto (only shoots one round, lost the "clip") and "homey boy" side sights.

For real....going to get dressed and make something out of myself today....rotate the tires on the Rubicon comes to mind.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, love those guns. Have the Colt with the adjustable sights fitted a mag cylinder for it. Couldn’t find a real one.

Six … Polymorphonuclear change of the reticuloendothelial system ;-)

Vitriol/vitriolic aren’t very far up the food chain ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks OS.
I'm pimpin' it today. :D

Six,
Well head on up buddy!
I've got some guns of yours you can borrow.
Sorry I only left you with hood rat stuff. :D

Man! Sun is nice and warm. Hard to stay awake. I've only seen 3 partridge so far. They probably won't move till tonight, after all that bad weather.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Jay.....can I stay in your huntin' crib?

Well, got dressed.....already had my long John's on so I just threw on a pair of shorts, a t shirt and my Israeli combat boots...(those Jews make the best stuff....after all, look at what is at their doorstep......The Israeli Uzi CANNOT even be equaled, let alone beat. The MP5 may be lighter and more ergonomic but lets see if it lasts as long as an Uzi....)

OH! My mind keeps wandering......got dressed and then I remembered something so I figure I had better post it before my ever increasingly forgetful mind forgets......

Once your "image" or character is cemented, whether it's at work, at the gun club, on an Internet forum, politics, etc....that's where you will STAY.......off the wall no-give-a-s jerks like me can always hang around and there will be someone who will converse with you.....funny people, stupid people, even angry people will always find a friend.....BUT....once you are labeled as a trouble maker or worse yet TWO FACED a.k.a. A SPY or RAT, you are done. No one above the IQ of 40 will have anything to do with you ever again.

They come in all forms, liberals or conservatives or even what is commonly known as RHINO's......people who pretend to be conservatives......

Have a nice day and don't forget not to be vitriol.....just be smart....there's a difference.------006

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey that's right, you never told us what gun you were hunting with this year!

Great now I lost my train of thought...

Got home from work, let the girls out and Parker got bat pelosi, batking her head off. I look out and the neighbor, affectionately known through the land as a whole is taking his fence apart to replace a couple panels. I thought good girl, keep right on barking at that city slicker scumbag!

Train of thought...

Oh! On your way north Six stop by and I'll ride shotgun!

No that wasn't it...

Ah now I remember! You guys hear about slojoe messing his diaper while visiting the pope?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
Sure, I'll pick you up but I'll have to meet you on THIS side of the Delaware river and we will loop around the whole country because I'll never step foot in N.J or N.Y.....MD, Ct...or the whole northeast except Maine or N.H.....what's that mean..through Canada? Wow! I'm all screwed up as I won't go to Canada either.....I'll get a two man hang glider and I'll be the pilot...you ready? Pitchy said he can make one with an old lawn mower engine and some umbrellas from Walmart.

well, took the wheels off the trailer and painted the hubs bright yellow.

Now Miss Apple is raising heck...time for "da walk"---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny,
Let's see.....
I lined up that Legendary Lawmen in the pics, a 20" 94 carbine in 30-30, my Trapper 94 in 44 magnum, a Browning 92 in 44 magnum, my Ruger GSR,......maybe a few more......I forget. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The word 'attorney ' is offensive!
Ya know why medical LABratories now employ so many lawyers? Because there are some things a lab rat won't do!

Looks like 44 is a crowd favorite in the door yard deer camp!? It's really all ya need for the Maine woods isn't it. That means I'll bring my 41 mag next year- that's about how long it's going to take Six to convert his rubicon into a row boat so we can get there!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tomorrow is the day! Looking at the forecast in Maine, chance of showers- perfect rut conditions! Get in the woods OW, I have a good feeling...oh wait thats my sciatica :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't know where you're looking, I don't see any rain in sight.
Yes, the 44 is an excellent cartridge for Maine. The 41 will be just as good.
Someone here shot a 10pt yesterday that dressed 264lbs! :shock:
That's a smasher!

Trying out my new woolies this morning. Freakin fantastic! This is the best set of hunting duds I've ever had.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Weatherrbug app shows your neck of the woods 30% chance of showers .

So I was #6 to vote this morning in my district. Ive never been less that #4- guess I gotta leave at 0545 next time!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, one of our services say a slight chance of a shower, the other doesn't.
We're a little slow up here, anyway.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I dont remember, does Maine allow semiautomatic? If so I can use my Ruger 44 carbine! The only gun that I never had to sight in, I bought a Redfield ( after Leupold bought them), slapped it in the rings and shot a group that was dead nuts bullseye! Only thing its ever kilt was a big ol pig.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...."A little slow"....what's wrong with that....paper ballots dropped through a slot with multiple people ...with witnesses....reading the results always worked.....but now that we have the "educated" determining the outcome. It's all over.

Gunny voted? there's nothing here to spike the interest.....the governors race in N.J. is going to be a big one and especially the big one in Virginia.....at leas I think it's a governors race....have not been paying attention.....Remember that one governor you guys had a while back... .the "tooter"? Adam Joseph and the rest of the LGBQ group liked him.

Well, another rainy nasty day...I slept from 2 to 2.....just ate my four Amish eggs with taters and a hot dog, all cut up, thrown in.
I'm coming to get the world!! Gonna put my trailer wheels back together after the orange, black, and yellow paint job....pics later.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just got home. Didn't look at my phone all afternoon in the stand. May as well have....Didn't see anything. Three more partridge.

Yes Gunny, semi autos are good to go. You can even hunt here with suppressors.
Lots of people hunt with ARs here now. Especially kids.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok, I need 1 more rifle to hunt the whole month, 1 week with the 41 mag, 1 with my carbine, one with my ar450 bushmaster, hmm what to carry the last week? Open to suggestions!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha now you see how tough it is for me every year!
I may change it up myself tomorrow. Switch to a 20" carbine. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I get ya!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....those are easy handgun ranges.....what's the longest "easy to hit" range?? 10-40 yards....heck, you done killed a pile full of deer with a rifle.....a 250 gr Keith at 800-1000 is more than enough. The ones I shot were all 44 Spl with a 250 Keith at maybe 1,000...one at 1150

Looks like a solid win in Va....