Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Walt »

Yep, ya did good, Six....it looks great! And no kidding about being strong enough to hold your Jeep.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

High class job on the ramp Six... 8)

Wish your mom all the best from me Jay.. :)

I went shopping for furniture today but only bought coat hangers and a shower curtain, didn't see anything I liked.. :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you gentlemen ……that’s more complimentary that what I got at home…… :D …..we’ve been using it for several days and ya know somethin’………it’s easier than steps…..I did it mostly for mom as she can’t walk too good……..

OK Jay….if your mom’s quality of life is better then it’s a good thing…….im just one of those people who does not trust the medical field at all.
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

I don't trust them either, believe me. But so far it's been a big help for her. At their age, once your mobility is limited, it doesn't take long before it's lost permanently. With her hip and her other knee, it was amazing how fast she healed and was right back to normal with improved physical ability. The people from rehab were amazed.

They celebrated their 60th anniversary yesterday. Hopefully they'll have many more.
While mom is layed up for the first few days, Kristy does "meals on heels". Makes up dinners for them and runs them across the lawn. She's a busy lady with all she has going on. Taking care of me is a full time job in itself. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Kristy does the “meals on wheels”? That’s very noble. I can see my kids throwing me and mom to the wolves to get our S. even though they don’t need it……I see it everyday around here as kids don’t care for their parents like we did. I was very close to my dad and it near killed me when he died unexpectedly……good for her…and you.

My boy did send us a video from his camera today…….a black fox……..I didn’t even know they existed.

Look at the offset of his wheels (that’s what I’m interested in.). :D. He says it’s factory standard with the Hemi’s….he was telling me that he could be rolling along down I-70 on his way to work at 70 mph and if a car comes flying past him, he can punch it and fly past him, like instantly……….my 6 cylinder is enough for me.

Black fox

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, I agree bud. I've never been a fan of a V8 in a Jeep. It's just too much. Smooth and steady is what gets you there, not a bunch of H.P. and skinny pedal.
By the time you have everything beefed up enough to bot break, you don't have a Jeep anymore. It's a 3/4 ton truck with a Jeep body on it. Way too heavy and H.P. reliant.
Look at the original Willys MB. Super light and only 60hp. Didn't have tons of clearance. It had the ability to go anywhere. And more importantly, go AROUND what it couldn't go through. You'll always find spots or obstacles you can't get through or over. But if your rig is small, nimble, and light, you can get around it.
My goal in wheeling isn't to THROUGH everything. My goal is the destination. If I can make it easy on myself and my rig, that's what I do. It's about getting where I want to go.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…me too…..I don’t even consider anything after the TJ a Jeep or for that matter “Ole Yeller”….you know your in a Jeep with front leaf springs…………

I love my Rubicon……no extra b.s.on it..,.roll up windows, regular radio, stick shift but if money was no object I’d have a YJ built with all super strong axles, transfer case, 6 speed trans, lockers, V8 engine with about 300 h.p. NO rugs or any creature comforts. .456 gears with 35’s, soft top….in other words, a tank.

Ahhhh…doing maintenance on the Kubota Z…..came inside to take a break…..short story but later on that…—-00
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. TJs are the last Jeep. I love mime, but if it blows up tomorrow, I'm going back to a CJ5 or a Flattie.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Any way you look at it, speed is expensive.... from maintenance to fuel to insurance to traffic tickets. In four wheel drives, I've had only a few. I had a couple of early Broncos but between rusting rocker panels, tailgates and door hinge posts they left a lot to be desired. My 98 Toyota 4Runner was a big jump upward. It is the vehicle I most regret selling. I had those in my days of owning two vehicles, one for business (I drove about 800 miles per week for 4 decades) and the other for fun. Since retiring I'm now down to just one, a 4 door, 4wd Toyota Tacoma which the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. I've never come close to putting it to its full potential.

Years ago, my brother owned a CJ-5 and a CJ-2A simultaneously for a number of years. He practically gave away the old CJ-2A; I wish I had known he wanted to get rid of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. A stock 2A wouldn't be much fun on the road now, other than around town. But, it's an awesome Jeep for sure. My 59 CJ5 would only run comfortably at 45, maybe 50. The old ones all had 5:38 gears. It sounds low, but the old Spicer 18 transfer cases only had a 2:1 4-low. Pretty tall by today's standards. Both my TJ Rubicon and Gladiator Rubicon have 4:1. Best thing they ever did.
Last edited by OldWin on Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The black fox made the Denver news tonight. My boy called them and they wanted to see the video. He was so happy to get his Hemi Jeep on the news he forgot about the fox.

https://www.9news.com/video/life/animal ... d35c926c04
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow that's pretty cool!
Was it looking for a handout? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Looking for a handout?”………just the black part of the fox…the white tip on his tail is divorcing the rest of the body because it can’t stand the smell.

The only thing I got on the channel 9 news was the video but my boy told me they had more with people talking to a Colorado Fish & Wildlife guy who said the black color was a rare mutation……..I axed him dis mornin’ (well, 1:00 after I got up) ans he toad me da rest……

Says he going up in da mountains today to ride his bike which I know nothing about. He claims this bike can do miracles, whatever that is. It’s a KTM 300 which might as well be a tricycle to my knowledge of such machines.

On to smart and wise decisions. Last year I spent $500+ for the Mojack 750 for lifting up the semi mighty Kubota Z for blade changing and other maintenance…….So yesterday I noticed something hanging from a 10” x 10’ sq. beam that was securely reinforced to other areas of the garage….like, wtf is dat? Mmmmm, it was a chain hoist from my “pulling and replacing car engine days” back when those things were simple. ……ain’t dat somethin’?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I KNEW you'd get the fox (hand out) reference. :D

Yeah, KTMs are nice. My buddy has a 350 4-stroke. The Japs ruled the motorcycle world all through the 80s but they lost it. The worst thing they ever did with street bikes was trying to make their bikes look like Harleys. They lost their identity.
With the dirt bikes, they started caving to government pressure by discontinuing 2-strokes, plus all the lost revenue to Harley didn't help. The Europeans took over the dirt bike world fast. They are excellent bikes, but expensive, and maintenance intensive.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I kinda like dirt bikes for what they were made for and I really do like the big road bikes ….but………maybe where you live but around here it’s dangerous to drive a dump truck…(tri axle) ….people are always in a hurry and some people…………if given the chance in a remote area…..will run you off the road on purpose…….

I’m a firm believer that weak people, who have no control in their lives, change into mega monsters while driving a car…….theres a 100% difference when I’m driving the Rubicon vs. moms Jeep…you know, the big knobby tires, lift, and gun stickers keep people back.

Getting hot outside…90’s are coming next week…..that’s when I shut down.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I can cruise traffic free back roads without end here. And if I want to run the TW, there's more dirt roads than paved here.
My kid just got a smoking deal. He bought a 2018 Kawasaki KLR650 with 3k miles for 1500 bucks! They go for between 4 and 5k. Caught some guy that had a transfer coming up and had to dump it. For another 300 bucks he threw in a brand new snowblower. That stuff never happens to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Happened to me all the time..but only with guns….Id be sweating with an increased heartbeat and then I say, “Ok, I’ll give ya $200 for that ‘86.

Saturday night and no action? None here either…never is…..
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Some nice quiet roads up here near the Scottish border but I used up all my luck just getting here.

It's been bloody cold for June up here 54f, apparently cold air from Scandinavia has desended upon us... :(
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jay, KLR Kawasakis are cool. I think they are considered 75%/25% street to dirt capable. I had an early one that I have to admit I had in a few places it really didn't belong. They are truly adventure bikes and any number of them have been ridden to Alaska or down to South America as well as on tours of Europe and Africa. There are loads of aftermarket improvements available to make them more suitable for touring or whatever.

I once went to a thumper rally in Red River, NM and there were a bunch of KLRs in attendance from all over the country. They have remained virtually unchanged since 1987 so apparently they have been so successful that there's been little need for improvement.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hi Walt!
Yeah, the KLR is too road oriented for me, but it will work well on Kodiak Island where my son is. Plus, it would be an awesome bike to make the trip back home with.
My last "dual sport" (using the term very loosely) was a 92 Honda XR600R that I plated. It was sketchy on the road, but the hands down best bike I ever had.
I'd really like an XR650L, but can't justify having 3 bikes. The Harley would have to go, and I don't think I'm ready for that. The 650L would need some mods too. Have to shed 20 pounds or so to trim it up haha.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I never owned an XR600 but they sure had a reputation for being kickass bikes.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I did own Yamaha's version, an XT600 (it's been a long time ago; is that the designation for the dirt-only bike?) but I always had a heck of a hard time re-starting it after I'd dumped it. A friend of a friend, a big husky guy had an XR400 that he couldn't afford the payments on and we traded. I should never have parted with that XR400. That was a great bike. I'm down to just 2 bikes now, my BMW road bike and a Suzuki DRZ400S. The DRZ is a very popular bike but I'll probably sell it because I dumped it last year and I couldn't pick it up again by myself. Gettin old ain't for sissies.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha great minds.... ..
I had an 89 XT600 too! It was a pretty good bike. The XT is the on/off bike, the TT is the dirt only version. The XT had excellent power once uncorked, and started much better too. Being more road oriented, it couldn't run with my XR in the woods. Not even close. However, on the road, the XT was WAY better than the XR.
I never had or rode the XR400, but they had a great reputation, and probably would have been better than my 600 in our tight woods.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thanks, Jay! It was a TT600, not an XT. The Honda was a better bike from many standpoints.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup! That's a TT alright. Always had a soft spot for yamahas. Owned a lot of them back in the day.
My 2nd bike was a 78 DT175E. It was the bike I got fast on in the woods. For the time, it was light, quick, and well suspended for Enduro work. Found my style on that bike. Got smooth and mastered the wheelie on it.
Nothing but good memories of that bike.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

My riding buddy with his Harley (the Blue Behemoth) and my bike at Jack's Creek in New Mexico's Pecos Wilderness at 9300' elevation.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool! I'll have to dig through my old pictures when I'm home and see what I can find. My 2 current bikes are this 2008 Harley FXSTC and a 2008 Yamaha TW200.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don’t know hardly nothing about motorcycles so I can’t add nothing but it’s been some action around here lately…first it was the black fox…oooooo big deal…….then…

Remember me telling you about my niece (mom’s side of the family) who is the big shot with the Frenchi bull dogs selling them to the coach and a player to the NFL Chicago Bears and some other people I don’t know who are also big shots……well, THEY think they are big shots.

A movie is coming out in July with more big shots, (the only big shot I know is a glass with 20 shots of Wild Turkey 101) and the producers were looking for a mess of Frenchi’s for this movie that the big shots were making and somehow some big shot referred my niece so the other day my niece rented this big van and piled up 29 Frenchi’s, her daughter and her husband and drove to N.Y. for the filming.

The big shot producers dressed the dogs up like “minions” and did the filming…….mom’s niece and her family left here at 4 a.m. and came home about 20 hours later……they were paid $500 per dog and $5,000 for their “troubles”. Those things don’t happen to me.:D ..a quick 20g’s for doing nothing.

My niece, her daughter and the actress (holding the dogs) walking to where pictures are taken. The video I have shows all of the dogs but I just grabbed a couple of stills.

The big shot actress……
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes buddy! That makes you a "big shot by association". :D
Stuff like that happens down there. There's money people around. And the places they hang out. Ain't no movie stars in Cornville.

I, on the other hand, went up to camp for a couple hours. I oiled and installed a new air filter in his 4 wheeler. Dumped in some fresh gas and started it up after making sure no mice had taken up residence.
Then I split up about a third of the wood I'd cut up last week. Gonna head up tomorrow and finish the wood, mow the road, and check my trails......maybe. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! I was just thinking, if I’m a “big shot by association” that makes you a “big shot by association once removed”. I LOVE being a big shot….I have so much money that I can afford “to fix the do-dad that holds that spring thingy that closes the screen door”. You know, a black cylinder thingy…….the black cylinder thingy is fine but the bracket that screws into the door jamb broke. I ain’t spending $12 for the whole thing just to get the bracket so I have to make a new bracket….yea…..I’m richy rich. :D

And here are you and me splitting wood to stay warm, but I bet we have more fun. Those rich bas%@+=# have to pay someone to turn a screwdriver.

Weather is really nice here…sunny, cool, low humidity. Later this week it’s supposed to hit 90 and I have to turn the AC on. I do that by pushing the window up and plugging in a fan from the 1950’s….yea…..we have electricity!!!!!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. Doin for yourself is freedom and power.
People think having others do your "need to's" is power. They are idiots. The less you need from others, the more power you have.
One of life's secrets.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got that S right…..I’ve always said that knowledge is power. Money is meaningless if your in a tight spot and there’s no one around to do it for you…..redneckers, cock roaches, and coyotes will be the only living things left when the Yellowstone Super Volcano blows its top.

I I watched that last night for the 11th time on the Science channel.

That actress in the above picture is Joey Lynn King. 24 y.o. typical liberal.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Ninety percent of thise Hollywood people got no starch in em. Fame and money is all they got. Without it, they're nothing. Fold up like a cheap suit. There ARE exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Gotta long day of work at camp tomorrow. Think I'll take some lunch and some water. Maybe a cold beer too.
Need some encouragement so I don't wuss out and quit. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh yea…….ok, here’s your encouragement…….it used to take me 4 beers to start any job then add on’s depending on the job. Changing the oil is only one beer but if I used a filter, it was 3 extra beers……tire rotation was 2 beers.(after the initial 4)……spark plugs was a 6 pack and two six packs if a universal or extension was needed. Starting the car is a 6 pack and a case for “the road”.

For real, when we used to cruise the mountain roads at least a case was in the cooler in the bed of the truck with 3 extras in the cab. If the cops or a warden stopped us a cold beer was offered and down the road we went.

Are you encouraged now? Just drink a six pack and do some shooting’…..screw that work.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh man! People are the same all over. I always figured whoever invented the sliding rear truck window was a beer drinker.
It's funny, I like a cold beer as much as anyone, but in reality, I don't really drink that much. Matter of fact, the last couple years I've tapered off even more. Plus, I drink really light beer most of the time. I just put a 30 pack in the fridge in the gun room last night. I still had 8 beers from the last one left, and I bet that had been in there a month. Shameful! :D I'm turning into an old man.
I don't even eat much anymore. I had a Dr's. appointment a couple weeks ago. They said I'd lost 7 pounds and everything looked real good. I'm not on any medication of any kind.
Everything hurts though. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Jay..you are correct and are experiencing the very beginning of “old age”,….I eat about half of what I used to. Your body will reject or have a lower tolerance for alcohol. Your enthusiasm for fun things will dip mostly because you’ve “been there and done that”. Your joints will start to ache and Peter will become somewhat flexible and frankly, I don’t care.

What has bothered me most about old age is the personal relationships I knew are gone. Near everyone older than me is dead or moved away. I’ve achieved most everything I’ve ever wanted to achieve and beyond. It’s a different personal world with little with little excitement and not a whole lot to look forward to.

My buddy Tommy stopped over last week and he said, “let’s go upstate (his personal 125 acres) and shoot the 1919 Browning. I have a large box of 200 rd linked ‘06’s….several thousand rounds…….Me….ahhh dunno, I let ya know.

It gets harder to handle stressful situations and you find yourself walking away from them rather than jumping into them headfirst.

Doctors appointments are routine which I find myself ignoring…

When I used to fix things I did it for life, now I just mix up some epoxy and buy duct tape by the case.

Money piles up because you have everything and little will to spend what you have….I must have 15-20 high quality lithium powered tools with some still in the box.

Don’t let no one BS ya…getting old ain’t for sissies.

I find myself looking out the window more everyday.

Here’s another pic mom showed me today (like you and I care) my niece is on the left with the tie on……yea, after she got there they had a set of clothes she had to wear. I don’t know why but she did have 29 dogs there but only a few for initial picture taking. Those Frenchi’s pass gas regularly so I guess that room really smelled.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Man I'm wiped. I pushed that mower all morning, but I got the dooryard and all the road grass mowed. Then I split and re-stacked all the wood. I could wring the sweat out of my boonie hat.
I had a cooler with water and 2 beers. I never touched the beer but drank every drop of water. Man, I'm getting old.
Then when I got home I mowed my MIL's lawn. Then came home an mowed mine. I'm done.

Hey I bet that's gonna open some doors for her dog breeding. That's some good exposure.

Oh! On the way home from camp, I see this beat up and rusted old 3/4 ton Chevy in front of me. We were almost to the town line between Cornville and home. Check out his plate!

MaineAF.

I'll give you 3 guesses. I doubt you'll need em. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That truck is a lot newer than anything I got……..

MaineAF ? Maine Air Force……….Maine Appliance Fixer……….Maine Alcohol Free……….Maine Ate Frogs……….Maine Are Fiddleheads……….Maine Are French……….Maine Are Freeloaders……….:D……….Maine Ate F.arts……….Maine Ant Farmer……….Maine Axe Fighter……….Maine Ape Free… …….:D .Maine Alcohol Fan…….

Hey! Did you see where someone was wondering about SB#1? and SB#1 replies…..nooooo, he don’t snoop and hang around.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I'm sure it's all a big coincidence. :roll:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I was taking my monthly shower and after I dried off (we use burlap sacks) this question of yours popped in my head instantly. They claim your mind is working on a problem even though you cannot consciously be aware of it.

MAINE AFRICAN FREE

The guy in the truck….BUY THAT MAN A SEEGAR!!!!!

I knew it couldn’t be Maine Air Force as they only have 2 Piper Cubs, both with rubber bands.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh heck, I HAD it in the first choices.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha that's pretty good!
Buy I'm pretty sure it's Maine as f#$k.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nope…even mom agreed with me……but don’t forget, they are sneaking up to your back dooryard. One day you will wake up and 50 of em will be living in your garage and then demand squatters rights… :D

One time we had 614 Venezuelan’s living in my front yard. Each day I’d go out and get one and cook em in a big pot for the dogs….then the State came by and threatened me with using state property as they were also plucking out a few to fill the pot holes. The State guy told me they make perfect material as they are well fed.

Another Despicable Me 4 pic……this time there’s more dogs……..while I have no use whatsoever for Hollywood at least it’s different from cutting grass and epoxying things.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang…this girl, my niece, is moving up……in addition to Joey King, my niece met Will Farrell and Steve Carell. Big deal. I met Charlton Heston and Wayne LaPierre. Old Savage met a million of those big shots…….

I met Woody Coleman a.k.a.”Cyclops”, Clarence Hardin…a.k.a.Tarpaper, Billy Ryan (a.k.a.the drunk) and George Stockman..a.k.a.”little Hitler” for an all day fun fest for 8 hours everyday!!!! (Co-workers)

Now there’s people bragging on the different gun forums they met some mysterious gunslinger, a.k.a.Sixgun and his sidekick who he keeps in his pants….SB#1

Steve Carell

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! She's got her ticket now.

I ain't met nobody. Living up here, you don't. Nobody famous is around up here cause there's nobody to see em. Maybe down on the coast, but their behind gates and on islands. If they do come here, it's to take a vacation from fame. I don't want em around for any reason. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I met Glen Campbell and I once worked for a Chinese actress and her writer film director husband, not met any of the royals yet but if I do I'll be sure to ask if I can go Squirrel hunting on one of their fancy estates.. :D

Every time I log on I have spammers to delete and it's getting monotonous :(

Watching a Fox this evening across the field at the back but the estate owner doesn't want them shot...
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Long day dudes……….had to take advantage of the cool weather to get a fair amount of physical work done before the heat and humidity arrive tomorrow.
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Six the motor is right in front of him under .. 6hp .. I love my Smiths but these Anaconda’s are in a class by themselves .. he does love his tractors
Sixgun wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:39 pm Hey Snake dude! Yep, you can never go wrong with a Colt. Although I like the mechanics of a Smith better, the Colts have the edge on desirability.

That old Wheel Horse…..am I blind as it looks like there’s no engine in it? Your grandson is riding high! Got the tractor and a red trailer, all looking like new…..that boy is going to remember these days….

Not much here either except humidity. I just got done smashing up the old steps to the back door. I built in 2016 ? out of red oak. Painted/stained, quality coated screws…….sits on cement that’s covered by sunshine at daybreakt until about 6…thought I was done for life.

Half rotted out in 5 years…..fixed, repainted, added supports..blah blah……….looked underneath it last week and these black beetle like bugs, the size of small cars were coming out of the wood. It’s all in the burn pit now.

The bottom of the door to the patio is 22”. I should have locked the door or taped it…..mom and the dogs came flying out of the house and took quite a tumble……(I made that up)….got an 8’ ramp now using recycled 4x4’s that used to be fence posts…solid but not as straight as new ones…..
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Say gk, you’re not the one logging me out are you?

Saw Glen at a fair. Sat right in front of the stage.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...