Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Somebody say Cornville
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

New golfing friend. Probably not looking for directions to Cornville.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

What's with the welding goggles did something fall off her BMW :?:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That’s quite an ear of corn…..I’d call that “mighty corn”. In Cornville they grow their corn like their gals…I wonder if Miss Apple. Ould wear that one on her head.

Tattoos? I personally think they lower the image of a girl…..looks trashy like they came from a trailer park…...small ones OK…….same way with “sleeves”…..trashy on men or gals.

Then some people get Jap writing on tattoos so people will ask them what it means….maybe I’ll get a fake one and when someone asks I’ll tell them it’s how many heads of 18 year old GI’s the Japs lopped off with their swords……..for sport.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well lots of Cornville chatter. No hot girls in Cornville? Well there is too. I think there's been a couple of on fire over the years. :D
That's bad.
Well, today......we rode over to Norridgewalk and Mercer. Had to go over to the Amish guys to get some prices on rough sawn hemlock. Gotta build a wood shed and outhouse.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man…Cornville gals.

You wanna hear something funny?……my boy was putting a trailer hitch on his new Jeep and while doing the wiring he lost an important bolt…he said he spent several HOURS looking for the bolt…..he said it just disappeared so he went to the Home Depot to get another one, all aggravated, you get it…..so he gets it all together, goes in the house, takes his shower and goes to bed. When his head hits the pillow, he feels a scratchy thing on his neck. He wears this magnetic necklace (Italian thing) and here’s the bolt, stuck to his necklace.

He goes to get new tires for his new Jeep even though the factory tires were 35’s so he gets 37’s. Special option on his Rubi Hemi….456 gears…..0-60 in 4 seconds…..470 h.p. and 470 ft pounds of torque…….on a Jeep……crazy……

But I have Ole Yeller! And Jay has Ole Red!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh man! I bet he was pizzed!
I've done stuff like that countless times.
I just had to fix another flat on the kids Hellcat Challenger. I told him I wouldn't drive it to work. It was a sheet metal screw. Somebody is sprinkling his parking spot.
Anyway.......got her all fixed. Had to take a test ride of course. Man! 707 hp. That thing is insane!
Kristy was down to his house today watching the baby, so she switched vehicles and drove it home. Seven hundred horse, 6-speed standard Challenger.
That's why I married her. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

With all that 700 H.P. I bet it takes some getting used to……I can see me backing it into the garage with that and you know how there’s a little bump at the beginning of the garage to keep rain out?…..and you have to touch the gas pedal just a hair to get over it?……well, I’d probably wind up in the living room.

Back in my day you’d be really doing something with 400 h.p……you’d be talk of the town…..now they double that….from the factory…..I bet the insurance ain’t cheap.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know what the insurance is. I don't want to.
I guess it's one of those things where if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I'd have to ask. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good ole Mike Lindell with his “My Pillow” soon to be “Joe’s Pillow”. 🤪👿

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha nice! He can have my pillow for that!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Six I read your post on Jim T"s thread mentioning Morgan Horses, I used to do pest control at a Morgan Horse stud owned by one of the Cadbury family, the first date with my ex :evil: was a guided tour around the stud, I knew she had two horses of her own. Fine looking animals, don't see many over here.

80f partly cloudy
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Horses are in low quantity in England? Wow! What happened…..did the liberals outlaw them because of the methane they produced?

We’ve (my wife) had em all over the years, even a thoroughbred……paints, Morgan’s, quarters, and the last one was a huge warm blood. If it wasn’t for those horses, I’d have a lot more guns…..they eat, s., heavy on care and maintenance, bring flies all over.

Mom got me up early at 11…said there was a tornado warning, not a “watch” …..it passed over and left about 3” of rain in a half hour……

My daughter just got back from St Louis and on the last day the company took them to a “dog jumping contest” where the dogs run a million miles an hour then jump into the water……..

Then they all got into an armored SWAT personnel carrier and took a drive through the hood where they had the watch it all on a monitor. ….they could hear the bullets hitting the sides and the boss said it was a good thing that the carrier had run flat tires……(I made that up😙)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Some things I can’t get out of my head…….I can find a use for almost anything that other people throw out….that comes from not having much money………so….onto the subject matter, that huge ear of corn that Fred posted……..it would be the perfect item to have before going to the club on Saturday night…just strap that baby on with some Velcro, wear baggy pants and you’d have every gal in the county chasing you down and with the way things are today, probably some guys too.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six We've got plenty of horses of all descriptions but I don't see Morgan horses very often, which is a pity as they are a versatile and handsome breed. I remember the head groom at the Morgan stud telling me the breeders were trying to breed them taller which I think would be a shame but I suppose people are like corncobs and getting bigger.. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Is everybody ignoring that I won 205? :shock:

Here is the total from scratch chicken soup I made. Then for balance, Hormel chili and a Nathan’s hot dog. Don’t want to run low on additives.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS you are spending way too much time in the kitchen, I hate cooking and all the washing up afterwards but being on my own it is either get on with it or starve.

Another chore I could do without is Laundry, I have to go to a Laundromat as my present abode has no washing machine :( usually when I go it's empty but today I looked through the window and it looked packed, when I got inside it was just one woman but she was BIG I nearly asked her if she was on vacation from Cornville but thought better of it.

Page 205 :!: Who'd have thunk it :?:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now I just cooked lunch, no pics and arranging laundry drying after golf.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You didn’t get a prize because I gave away everything I had….just like Pitchy’s junk……nothing left……….

Yea GK, Morgan’s are a sturdy breed…..our last one lived to be 28 until a 400 gr. cast bullet ended her life…..She was done for, couldn’t get up ….vet said she was gonna be dead within a day and as it was about 15 degrees outside I didn’t want her to suffer anymore.

Just wash the clothes by hand….as long as they don’t get dirty dirty, fills the bathtub up a ways, add soap, swish around for a minute, drain and refill with fresh water and do the same…….let ‘em hang until they are 75% dry, then flap em back and forth to get out the wrinkles and set them on a hanger and put a fan on them…….for dirty dirty clothes let ‘em soak for a half hour and brush the dirty areas…….

People forget how it was before washing machines. We even have a washboard to use in an emergency….

If you have S. stains, put some liquid detergent on the stain for a few hours then rub the dirty area between your fingers with a back and forth motion.. For my underwear, I wear them for a week, then turn em inside out and wear em for another week. By then they are so filthy I have to burn em and get out a new pair. The dirty pairs light up like I soaked em in diesel fuel…..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My bud came over to pick up the Model 1892 in 32-20:and announced he made a new connection at the Colt factory custom shop…..

He bought a full engraved 1911 they had laying around for 40 years…..engraved by John Adams with mother of pearl stocks. The guy told him, “If you want something special let me know so he said, “yea, make me a full sized SAA in .22 L.R…My buds gonna call him back and tell him to make two of them, the other for me…….and that’s only if they can do it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooohhh!
My buddy had an original SAA 1st gen in .22 on a .45 frame. Sadly, some idiot milled the frame for an adjustable sight and put a ramp front sight on it. It was very nicely done, but what a shame. It was in pretty good shape.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Bull Shootists

Post by Sixgun »

What a dope…only a bit more than a hundred were made……

Well, I got good news……but I can’t tell you yet…….

About twenty minutes ago I walked outside and sat in the chair right out front……..I heard a vicious bark about a dozen times. I shined the Surefire towards the direction and there was a fox about 20 yards away telling me to get away from the food bowl. I left. As I left another one came in on the other side of the house….we are getting too many. …May have to have an elimination of a few……

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for the washing instructions Six, I do wash some thing by hand but hanging clothes out to dry in England ain't always possible.... :lol:

I saw a fox here the other day in daylight, he was mobbed by a crow and I thought what a right and left that would make, although these days I'm more inclined to just watch.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha, GK…..always the consummate gentleman…….as if he didn’t know how to wash clothes by hand…….seriously, I’ve done it a million times If the item in question doesn’t get dirty it only takes a minute at most in the clean water with soap and a quick rinse…..in the instructions to one of my Maytag wringer washers..(for real, 60 years old instructions) ….it says to separate your clothes by color and need of washing. It states that only a minute in warm water and dissolved soap is needed for clothes that are not dirt dirty and five minutes for dirty clothes.

Any more and you’re beating your clothes to lint. That’s what I like about the old wringer washer…….whites first and the darks next, all in the same water….none of this “14 minutes of wash and 10 minutes of rinse”. I can wash 4 loads of clothes in the same time as one load in an automatic using 1/3 the water…you just have to stay with it……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I washed my hat by hand in the sink yesterday.
It was fairly grubby, but I hate to risk losing the shape on a good hat. A good hat is a precious commodity.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I agree, have a bunch. Most current, a Tilley, if you look it up Six will like the elephant story. Invented by a sailing guy. A sheet of foam in the top so it floats. This is the made in Canada one. Others are made in China.

Did I already post this. ???🥺

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. My dad has a Canada Tilley. It's a nice hat. I'm low class and usually just wear a woodland camo boonie hat when I want a 360 degree brim in warm weather. If it's cold, I swap it for a wool crusher.
Rest of the time, it's a ball cap or military cover of some sort.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My Yeti US duck stamp trucker cap my son bought me is my favourite at the moment.

Just got back from the local pub three pints of Otter bitter.... :D no Bud Light to be seen.... :D
New-Otter-Bitter-pump-clip.jpg
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My son and his wife are currently touring the South Island of NZ.
FB_IMG_1686642300233.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man! I'm jealous buddy. Wish I'd been there with you for a pint or 3!
That's a nice picture. Good looking team. My best to your son and his Mrs.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Heeeeyyyyyy GK….I agree with Jay…..very nice couple along with the look of productivity and clean cut……..(not bums that we have)…….

Who’s the plane belong to? They look Scottish….I thought English people all had dark hair but you have to accept my apologies as I’ve never been much more that 2 miles from where I was born…..

There goes Jay…bragging again……ooohhhhh he’s sooooooo smart being able to hand wash his own hat…….

And that Fred guy…….LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Where I'm from, that IS pretty smart and fancy. You should see, or smell, some of the hats round here. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Disgusting

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cmon man, you know, the thing. Joe's is in his diaper.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Bull Shootists

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, the two year long experiment on human behavior is now complete. This only concerns the consistent members of the Bull Shootists thread.

You may like this…..you may not…..But the results cannot be disputed, argued, analyzed, nor can they be changed by the whim of a whiner…..…I wanted to see something and I knew the truth was out there. (I learned that from the X Files)

This comprehensive and articulate study only concerns Fred, Jay, GK, and of course, myself. Those “others” need not apply as “they” fit into the Democrats brainwashing techniques, thus showing a mind that is easily maligned with minimal effort. We here are of a different breed and that’s why we have our own private thread…..yes, it’s private.

Over the years many, many regulars have come and gone because they could no longer handle the advanced thinking that it takes to be on this special thread…..they felt unable to converse at our level so instead of making a donkey out of themselves they left and put the blame on me…..that’s fine as I’ve always had the insight to determine a lower mentality level so I gave them an extra “push”. 🥶..😙..right on out the door of cyber space to be forever floating in the abyss of never never non shooting land.

Results of the study.

I’ve been the only consistent member, always being an a……..h…….you get it. You other three have been very professional and cordial….reading back on the posts going back several years you will see how you projected your image….well mannered, professional, don’t express your experiences unless you actually have done it…..

Now…just look at this page ……Fred posting pictures of a gay Biden, Jay washing his hats, and GK being GK, hanging out at the pub with three pints in his bloodstream…….

The conclusion and results of the study…..you have all either been expressing yourselves as a different personality (projecting an image unlike your true self) or you have become victims of your environment. (Me) You have all proven yourselves to be individuals that we all “can ride the river with”…..and that’s what makes us true down to Earth SHOOTISTS!!!! LETS HAVE A HOLIDAY!,,,,———006…🤩……(the guy who can’t tell his wife where he’s going) ….yea, got rid of him too….🥵. 🤪

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well persona means mask. So … who are we really? Had the same discussion with Carol at the golf course.

Who are we really? ;-) Brief case or Bud Light?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So just like that now we are Bull Shootists?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh oh! Seein as how that can is BL, it's hopefully brief case. :D

My guess is, in our cases, it's pretty much what you see. To be honest, you first need to be honest with yourself. We've been doing this for quite awhile now. I wonder if it's an east coast thing? After all, OS wasn't always in California. I guess GK would have to be "King". He's the eastest of all.
Although......I'm nearest to Cornville...... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok…judgement day…CORNVILLE WINS!

And what the heck is that blue can he’s holding? Well, bud light was a conservative beer…..like I said “was”.

I just got back from the club…..took me a half hour to get the huge ear of corn outta my pants. No gals followed me home…..one said I was too old and weird looking. She relented when I said I had 30 million dollars in the bank so I asked her where she was from……Cornville was the answer…….told her to go back……..

I’m beat…built another bridge for getting on the island for the tractor and the trailer as the other bridges were not wide enough for the trailer.……used 14 4x4’s, six 2x4’s and a cubic yard of stone……she looks nice and will take the weight of the mighty Kubota and over 6K of dirt/stone on the trailer……gonna have a tri axle dump truck load of dirt delivered next week…..about 16 cubic yards.

Funny thing when you do a project…for everything you solve, it brings up 3 new problems.

Yea, it’s all about “character” they say……wonder what one of them would do if he caught another S. ist hammering his better half.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My son is hilarious I just got this Father's day Card :lol: we usually send each other insulting b/d cards it's just our weird British sense of humour
IMG_20230618_104447.jpg
I replied thanks I'm celebrating with a Bud Light or two.
Sincerely a parent.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...been busy with 'Chapter 11' of my Book of Practice, but that will probably all work out. (Chapter 12 will be reflections on Not Trusting Certain People).

Anyway hadn't checked this thread out for awhile (even though somehow is it 'my' thread... :D ).

Lots of good stuff here. If I can think of anything to contribute ('specially if I can drum up a hotter chick than any of OS's to post a pic of) I'll be back... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:00 am
Lots of good stuff here. If I can think of anything to contribute ('specially if I can drum up a hotter chick than any of OS's to post a pic of) I'll be back... :lol:
You’re missing the point Doc, you smart people always fail to see the obvious……..YOU DONT HAVE TO CONTIBUTE ANYTHING!…….the only requirement is to be a non conformist vs. the rest of society……..here, we are not afraid to offend others……an example is….”What’s the most confusing day in the hood?”……well, that would be today, Fathers day. If they don’t care, then why should we? That’s why no serious amount of aid goes to Africa.

A former executive of a major drug company told me they will not invest in a med to cure AIDS because they will be expected to hand it out like candy….all over the world………I’m going back 15-20 years…….and this guys picture was just posted elsewhere on this forum.

So yes, it’s still a private thread but the key to entering is common sense…..you have it….—-006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey GK that's friggen hilarious! Your son is instantly voted in as a member of the PI thread!
We send cards like that to each other too! We show our feelings in the most hateful and cruel ways. :D
My wife labels us as "pods". Not like normal humans. I take that as a compliment. When we are all together, we tell off color and racist jokes while hacking on each other mercilessly. You gotta be tough on this ranch.

Hey Doc! Always good to hear from you here on "your" thread. Stop in anytime and pull up a stump.
Now! As a member here, you are required and honor bound to post pics of any and all hot chick's you come across.
As you know, we are uncouth heathens here. Completely low class. And not "nice". :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Definitely “not nice”…..just saying it like it is.

I’m still curious about this “character” thing…….let’s pretend your out in the back yard digging a hole for a fence post and you come across a hundred gold pieces that have been lost for 200 years.

#1….are you going to rush and tell the authorities who will most likely notify the local news and the IRS like those dopes in California did?

#2…your gonna shut your mouth and sell em off one at a time over a period of years and if asked where you got them or it, it was a gift from your grandfather when you were a kid.

Does that mean if you choose #2 you don’t have the required “character” to join an exclusive club? Like, what would “they” do?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Character is one of those words that if you ask a 100 people what it means, you'll get a 100 different answers.

For the record, if I found those coins I'd choose option 2.
First of all, they are on my property, that I've been paying taxes on. That makes em mine to me.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Couple high end New Yorks off the grill.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks good Fred…….looks to me you chose option 2 also…..that’s how you got the loot to buy that sort of meat….well done pops!

I’d take option 3 which wasn’t talked about……..I wouldn’t tell nobody, not even my wife because she would want half of it and then just pee the money away on stupid stuff.

Watching “Against the Odds”……this segment was in Viet Nam in Dai Do…..….a couple of hundred Marines against 10K NVA……put yourself there…….and the words to that 60’s song comes to light…”What are we fighting for? Don’t ask me I don’t give a damm, next stop is Viet Nam”. What a waste of life……could say the same about the Middle East….let them kill each other….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just asked mom what the meat was…she said instantly, “New York strip steak”….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. After WW2, it's mostly been a waste. Waste of resources, money, and most of all, lives.
Of course, not for the overlords behind it all.

Like I say, I don't waste my time stewing on it anymore. I take care of my people, my stuff, and do what I want.
Every day is a dice roll boys.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote OW.
Like I say, I don't waste my time stewing on it anymore. I take care of my people, my stuff, and do what I want.
Every day is a dice roll boys. end quote.

Yup, I used to read newspapers and religiously watch the TV news, not anymore fed up of lies, fear mongering and BS.

When it comes to character I don't steal and I don't lie anything else is of little consequence. Option 2 on the coins but In the UK we would get market value on treasure of national importance.

71 f and cloudy.