Cuban Banks

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Cuban Banks

Post by 1894cfan »

The ENTIRE Cuban banking system has totally collapsed, as in NO money anywhere in the entire Island nation! The people are flat busted. When they found out there were rushes on all branches with police cars overturned and cops forced to run for their lives. When the banks were broken into there was nothing there, the vault doors were wide open with no money inside! It was likely done there FIRST as a test on how to control the masses after the fact!
Yea, I know, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. Do what you will with that info. Just a heads up that it likely will happen here sooner or later.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Re: Cuban Banks

Post by Paladin »

Possibly here also.
It is not the critic who counts
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Paladin wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 pm Possibly here also.
I don't think so. They've already proven that they can create more money with the "Enter" key. "They" print more every day, and rob more from us every day. It's their thing, Right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2wFaaPAzI

grizz
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Maybe so, Grizz. BUT there's been an awful lot of bank closures here already. Ponzi schemes can only run for so long before they collapse.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

1894cfan wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:23 pm Maybe so, Grizz. BUT there's been an awful lot of bank closures here already. Ponzi schemes can only run for so long before they collapse.
you're right about that, but i think the commies have to keep some banks open in order to operate. i think the noose goes Crack! when they digitize the currency. then over night they outlaw cash, and Oooops! IDK, some times I'm in a better mood. I am So looking forward to the Owner getting back to his stuff . . .
450 Fuller
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 450 Fuller »

Biden has a new NII-investment tax for the wealthy and....us.

Liberal Democrats are like termites, skunks, and poisonous snakes. They are dangerous, smell...and do a lot of damage without it being noticed until its too late...

We vote RED up here, Norseman.