SC just joined the Constitutional Carry Club!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

SC just joined the Constitutional Carry Club!

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Last year we passed an open carry law. Today our Governor just signed a Constitutional Carry law, making us the 29th state to do so (I think #28 was the day before!).

Good news in and of itself. But included were harsher penalties for the use of guns in crimes. Very smart; punish crime not our rights. I love my state! :D
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: SC just joined the Constitutional Carry Club!

Post by 44shooter »

Maybe NC will get it if Robinson becomes governor. Sometimes I miss when our governor had no veto
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Good move. I think the more people who enjoy their God-given rights the more difficult it will be for the lefties to try to take it away.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Exactly!

That is one of the main drivers why gun-control support has been falling, despite the press saying every shooting is a "mass shooter event". More women and minorities are buying firearms for self-protection, really practicing, then realizing how enjoyable shooting can be. A very good sign.