Happy Valentine's Day

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Happy Valentine's Day

Post by JimT »

1911.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Happy Valentine's Day

Post by GunnyMack »

Its also the 39th anniversary of the birth of one of the best dogs a guy could ever have, Lady Rimfire Valentine.
She was a perfect puppy, house broken in days, retrieve anything I told her to fetch, hunted with every ounce of her soul. Was a great 16 years together. Darn it my eyes are watering!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Was about to post the same thing! 8)
Will, I know the feeling. My brother had to put down his dear old golden retriever yesterday and dogs I have loved are on my mind today -- and on many other days.
Put this on my FB page this morning. It's all been said before.

My brother had to put down his golden retriever yesterday. Charlie had been fading for a very long time with a serious heart condition. They took him for a last walk and had it done. There are very few harder things to do than lose a dog who has been such an important member of the family. The hole left is enormous and fillable only by time and a new puppy -- or a rescue.
They say dogs teach us the meaning of unconditional love -- and they do it incredibly well. They also teach us how to live for the moment, always looking for joy -- and how to die peacefully, gracefully, without worry. They are the best thing that ever happened to the human race, ranking with the invention of fire, and probably ahead of it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahmen Bill
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JimT wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:38 pm1911.jpg
Still the best!