The problem with Young Women these days... Guess it's real...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The problem with Young Women these days... Guess it's real...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/th ... r-BB1hYaDz

I have lots of young male patients who have expressed the idea that there are too few 'decent women' these days.

Seems like many young women want government to be their provider and protector, and just want a human male for casual sex.

Good luck with that, ladies... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The problem with Young Women these days... Guess it's real...

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 am .
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/th ... r-BB1hYaDz

I have lots of young male patients who have expressed the idea that there are too few 'decent women' these days.

Seems like many young women want government to be their provider and protector, and just want a human male for casual sex.

Good luck with that, ladies... :roll:
look at the source. any reason to believe any of those assertions? in ukraine women are snipers until they are pregnant . . .
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I gave up trying to understand women of my generation a long time ago as for today's young women I guess I'd just have to lower my standards even more :?
I always thought that growing old would take a lot longer.......
Walt
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walt »

I don't understand either. Women don't need tattoos up and down their arms and legs as well as nose rings and other perforations to be attractive. Personally I consider it to be pretty repulsive.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:42 am
AJMD429 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 am look at the source. any reason to believe any of those assertions? in ukraine women are snipers until they are pregnant . . .
My guess is that Ukraine and other nations where they are probably more rural (in contact with Mother Nature) and religious (in contact with God) than the young generations in the US, women are probably more 'normal'. Men are probably more 'manly' in those places as well.

In the US, young women are trying to be men, and young men are trying to be women - neither works out very well... :roll:

Thankfully we still have many rural and religious folks, homeschoolers, and so on, who are 'normal'.

And true - I only 'believe' msn when they actually mention something that goes against their usually-'woke' agenda.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:33 am
Grizz wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:42 am
AJMD429 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 am look at the source. any reason to believe any of those assertions? in ukraine women are snipers until they are pregnant . . .
My guess is that Ukraine and other nations where they are probably more rural (in contact with Mother Nature) and religious (in contact with God) than the young generations in the US, women are probably more 'normal'. Men are probably more 'manly' in those places as well.

In the US, young women are trying to be men, and young men are trying to be women - neither works out very well... :roll:

Thankfully we still have many rural and religious folks, homeschoolers, and so on, who are 'normal'.

And true - I only 'believe' msn when they actually mention something that goes against their usually-'woke' agenda.
Thanks, sounds about right. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see the wheels fall off America. My dreams were more like guys on trains with machine guns. Wait, there were guys on the 4th class ride to Mazatlan with machine guns. and gunfire at the stops by the tarp covered bushes that sourced the tacos. [medical history deleted to protect the queasy]

grizz
Walt
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walt »

Grizz, the last time I was in Mazatlan was just about 60 years ago. At that time it was a pretty quaint, relatively slow-moving place. I do remember buses loaded with people bringing in their goats, squawking chickens, etc. headed to the mercados.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Walt wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:16 pm Grizz, the last time I was in Mazatlan was just about 60 years ago. At that time it was a pretty quaint, relatively slow-moving place. I do remember buses loaded with people bringing in their goats, squawking chickens, etc. headed to the mercados.
That's interesting. It was around then, or a little later. Kinda fuzzy on calendars. I remember the ocean was so hot I thought it could broil fish. Then I got Montezuma's Revenge from the tacos and, well, you know. I was so sick I bought a bus ticket to Mexico City, and laid down on the concrete floor of the bus depot. Only way to cool off the fever.. the bus ride.
Walt
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walt »

I never had the drizzles from eating or drinking the wrong stuff but I do remember a time my brother and I were swimming in the ocean just north of town and we got caught in a rip tide that took us out away from shore. I thought I was going to die that day.
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

Walt wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:27 am I don't understand either. Women don't need tattoos up and down their arms and legs as well as nose rings and other perforations to be attractive. Personally I consider it to be pretty repulsive.
Ditto..!!!

Don't understand it and never will !

I've seen more than one previously attractive woman become nauseating.

......It's like "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" ??!!
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Walt wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:27 am I don't understand either. Women don't need tattoos up and down their arms and legs as well as nose rings and other perforations to be attractive. Personally I consider it to be pretty repulsive.
+1
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot