Illegal Aliens given money - truth or fiction…?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Illegal Aliens given money - truth or fiction…?

Post by AJMD429 »

https://cis.org/Bensman/Biden-Admin-Sen ... -Migration

…but it is all ‘right wing propaganda’ according to the libs… :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Re: Illegal Aliens given money - truth or fiction…?

Post by 4t5 »

Rumble.com/ hickock45
xtratoy
Levergunner 1.0

Post by xtratoy »

This appears to be just Washington state. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washin ... 000-checks
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That $1,000 a month they are giving the NYC trash is just a bit less than what I get from S.S…..I’ve been paying into the system since 1968 when I was 14 straight on through to 2016 when I retired at 62.

48 years of continuous employment of putting up with a.h.bosses, traffic, constant thinking, fights with co workers, b.s. after b.s., recessions, car troubles to get to work……………..and those m.f.’ers walk in and get the same money…….at a young age.

My grandparents on my father’s side came from Sicily in 1912 and he brought his entire shoe making tools with him as in those days, you had to have “merit”……….

Those beaners who beat up the NY cop and then gave the finger to the cameras is representative of 90% of the trash….
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:48 pm Those beaners who beat up the NY cop and then gave the finger to the cameras is representative of 90% of the trash….
Yeah, and a century ago they'd have been executed for the crime.

These days over 80% of violent crime is committed by individuals with previous convictions for violent felonies, often including murder.

So unless I'm missing something, we'd have an immediate 80% reduction in violent crime if we just kept convicted violent felons in jail. MAYBE let the 'less violent' ones out in ten years, but second time, execution, unless they are fit enough to do some constructive work for society like picking up trash or cleaning public toilets. If not they can be composted if they commit a second violent crime.

Of course the LibTards would say 'misgendering' someone is a 'violent crime' or even owning a gun is a 'violent crime', so one has to be careful what one asks for... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:56 pm
So unless I'm missing something, we'd have an immediate 80% reduction in violent crime if we just kept convicted violent felons in jail. MAYBE let the 'less violent' ones out in ten years, but second time, execution, unless they are fit enough to do some constructive work for society like picking up trash or cleaning public toilets. If not they can be composted if they commit a second violent crime.

Of course the LibTards would say 'misgendering' someone is a 'violent crime' or even owning a gun is a 'violent crime', so one has to be careful what one asks for... :|
We all know things are not supposed to look or mean as they seem.

My buddy, Gunny, a career DI was telling me when he was in Okinawa in the 90’s, was told to gather up the munitions and shoot every thing off because if the ammo still showed it in their inventory there would be less money for next years budget.

He said him and his buddies had the blast of their life….fully automatic grenade launchers and every machine gun round was shot off.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't matter. It's pretty much done.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:48 pm That $1,000 a month they are giving the NYC trash is just a bit less than what I get from S.S…..I’ve been paying into the system since 1968 when I was 14 straight on through to 2016 when I retired at 62.

48 years of continuous employment of putting up with a.h.bosses, traffic, constant thinking, fights with co workers, b.s. after b.s., recessions, car troubles to get to work……………..and those m.f.’ers walk in and get the same money…….at a young age.

My grandparents on my father’s side came from Sicily in 1912 and he brought his entire shoe making tools with him as in those days, you had to have “merit”……….

Those beaners who beat up the NY cop and then gave the finger to the cameras is representative of 90% of the trash….
+1
Going to be a target-rich environment
It is not the critic who counts