Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Walt, you have a wicked sense of humor...... :lol:

Oh darn it I've won a page just when Six is giving out free potatoes..... :shock:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thanks, GK. I work at it.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The world needs more Humor it's good to see you here we don't do serious stuff very often... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GK wins!
Yeah, Walt hangs with us pretty well!

Spud guns! We used to make them from PVC pipe. A "barrel" about 3 feet long if about 2 or 2.5 inch PVC. Put a clean out at the breach. Drill a hole and put a gas grill ignitor at the back. Muzzle load the potato so it cores the potato to a tight fit. Spray some starting fluid in the clean out. When you hit that ignitor......boom!
It launches that spud slug a long ways.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That's a great idea Walt. That all I do is shake my foot and the one eyed snake pops out.

I told the guys here before but I'll repeat it for Walt. I worked with a black guy who was about 20 years older than me. He was telling me when he was a kid, he lived and worked on a farm down in lower Delaware,.....he said he had an uncle who had a unit so long he would poke it out the side of his bib overalls and chase the kids around scaring them by saying it was a snake. He told me...his exact words...."the head on that thing was so big it looked like it had brains in it."
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Dude.....you haven't told that story. Cause I don't think that's something I'd forget. :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It was funny....there were like 6 of us in the warehouse and Preston was telling the story.......this guy had us laughing like crazy. He continued that his uncle never had a "person" who could take it until h met this white womam who worked in a fish market! No lie and I know your laughing.....I said, "hey Press, when he died did they have to have two coffins, one for him and a smaller one for his "friend" he laughed at that.

Another story was this other uncle was using the outhouse and a rat bit him on the unit when he sat down. Press said he came running out of the outhouse screaming with this rat holding on and the people who were there had to rip this rat off. Press said he nearly died from blood loss.

I worked with some rough guys and I could go on for hours of some of the stuff I heard.......my buddy John said he was driving through the hood and while he was at a stop light, this black woman is standing on the stoop of her front door hollaring, "hey you no good (insert name) get your f.ng asz home now!!!! There front doors were only a few feet from the road....anyway, she had no clothes on.........while she was screaming and it didn't seem to bother her at all, standing there nude.......the kid came running up and he was only 6 or 7. There's his mom, nude and the kid rushing past her.

And some people wonder why the other side looks at them in a different way.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. It don't take all kinds....we just got em.

Man, that musta hurt having that rat clamped on there!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thank you for that, Six!

About a year ago I was driving in town on a major street and a completely nude white woman walked out across the road in front of me and sat down in the median. It hurt my eyes so I called 911 and listened while the dispatcher talked to a responding cop who said they were familiar with the woman. People are either so accustomed to seeing stuff like this or more likely, so blind that I wonder if anyone else bothered to report that eyesore.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…life is hard and even harder in today’s technology world. If a person does not have the proper upbringing, life can fall apart real fast…

For the most part our lives are shaped by our environment and it’s up to the community leaders to promote decency, but with rappers, 20” wheels, hoes, curb feelers and fuzzy dice leading the way, there’s little hope……..

It’s oooffffff for a few stops………new toy coming……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

All part of the spiral down into 3rd world status. Sadly, it hasn't bottomed out yet. Like the proverbial snowball, it doesn't really show up much at first, but it keeps picking up speed and getting bigger at an increasingly faster rate.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes….the only thing we can do is stockpile potatoes.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Mud slides often a problem with these rains
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
That soil is excellent for planting potatoes. It’s soft and gives the fledging young potatoes room to grow…….ill buy the entire crop. Jay wants some too…..

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

potato-everything-in-the-world-is-either-a-potato-or-not-a-potato.jpeg
Long live the simple Spud.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey just realised it's T Bone's birthday, have a GREAT DAY..... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! T bone fell off the radar……..the last time he was here he was thinking of packing up his stuff and moving to Montana…..(for real) …..maybe he did and with the cold weather Montana has he may have licked a truckload of frozen potatoes and got stuck to it……must be a heck of a sight, Pitchy stuck to a John Deere, T bone on a truck, and now it looks like Jay got stuck to his snowmobile……..

Here, it’s nice and sunny…50 degrees…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I ain't stuck to nothin today. It's like 35 degrees and really nice.
Let's see......
I changed the oil in Kristy's Grand Cherokee. I rotated and aired the tires too.
I started the Jeep and ran that a while.
Then I came in and went downstairs to put the spring kit in my SAA. Slicked it up nice.
By then, Kristy was up, so I came upstairs and had a cup of tea with her.
While doing that, I ordered a quart of fork oil for my trail bike. Gotta do a fork oil change in that puppy. Should do the Harley too.
Now I'm sitting on my lazy butt. However! I am psycing myself up for a big ole Taco and beer Tuesday come suppertime.

Weeeeee......doggie! We'uns sure do live big here in these parts!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That was quite an accomplished day……..that’s pretty much how I ran my life until a few years after retirement.

Now, I just sit around and think of things to buy……..I called this in today…should have it by the weekend-Tues……

Not the mower…the leaf/grass vacuum…….but I’m gonna use it for potato harvesting……it should suck em out of the dirt.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That's nice buddy. My neighbor has one of those things and it works pretty good. He doesn't have to stop and empty it as much as we do the bags on our tractor.

I would have thought you'd have got an old Colt "potato digger" machine gun for getting your potatoes out. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re no good!!!!! In fact I’ll go as far to say your joke making puts mine to shame…..”potato digger”. That’s really good……🤣…….

The only comeback I can come up with is, and it’s a million years old……after you dig the potatoes up, don’t do nothing wrong because there’s too many eyes……..when picking the eyes off make sure they are white, no brown eyes..

Man! It’s really nice today……50 and bright sunshine…….good ole Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early Spring. Think I’ll head out and blow out the garage….thats gonna look like a dust storm………

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It was nice today buddy! I ran out to my "winter range" today and shot my 1911 some. I changed to a different weight recoil spring and wanted to give it a whirl before I carry it around the mean streets if Skowvegas. :D

I carried my old P&R model 66 Smith in my new Galco Combat Master. Man! That carries sweet. I was really in style today.
Well, if it was the late 70s or early 80s. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I remember visiting a classmate in the 7th or 8th grade who had a Mr Potato Head game. He dug it out of his closet for the first time in what must have been months. It was rank enough to gag a maggot.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Mine was blind cause my mom said to dig out the eyes or they'd sprout.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Poor Mr Potato Head! That was cruel and unusual....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’m sitting in the hospital…..(taking mom for her monthly visit) by the window and with a clear head I’m reading our posts…….

Like, how in the f can we make a whole page or two devoted to potatoes? Dang Spring better get here.

I tell ya Jay…..Walt’s doing pretty good…..his “prospecting” days are near over and he will be a full patch member complete with colors.
But if you know anything about the biker world you have to sign over your bike to the club.

I’ve known more than several and once you become full patch “they” own the bike and it has to be a Harley. Scary dudes…like real scary. .This one guy stopped over one day and he had a ‘67 Chevy Impala convertible SS…..it was like new and the whole front end was banged up. Him and his buddy got out of the car and they could barely walk one step without falling down. They were all dusted up…..I started laughing like crazy and asking him what the hell did he do to his car….he said they were driving around and decided to run over road signs…..

Said he never rode a horse before and wanted to…me and mom looked at each other with rolling eyes….so we put him on one and he fell off in 5 seconds.

So after they left I got in the Jeep and started driving around and sure enough, every sign around here was run over. He’s dead now…OD on H.
IMG_1441.jpeg

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well well! Walt gets his bottom rocker! It's a big day! That calls for a party at the clubhouse! All the non-ol' lady chick's gotta be there.
No more washing bikes or dirt jobs for Walt. Now it's the big crimes! :D

Yeah, we got a few patches here. But not a lot. Couple smaller clubs, but HA has a "hideout" location in the next town. Then send boys here to "cool off". Ther was a couple shootings a few years ago. They got one guy at the gate, and one up in Anson. That's the only trouble I've ever heard of from thise guys, and I don't think it was them that started it.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

84192cb9fb3f2d105d4ea5b23201ca9b.jpg
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I don't know if people around here just drive drunk all the time of if someone did like the guys in the Chevelle and made a project of it but there's hardly a guardrail in these parts that isn't crushed. I doubt the highway department has enough "Damaged Guardrail Ahead" signs to cover them, or maybe they think their signs will get the same treatment. Hey, not me....the front of my truck is still in one piece.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s somethin’!

Well Walt…Jay published the news…you’re getting your bottom rocker alone with your “1%” patch. When you get to the clubhouse, don’t show up on your ATV or any of those dirt bikes because those guys will send you on a trip up the Hershey Highway. How ‘bout it Jay….you remember that don’t you?

Well….I embarrassed mom tonight….we were at Costco…..mom rides on one of those rider carts because she has a bad leg……anyway, I was walking behind her and she’s just throwing stuff in the cart without looking at the price and that’s when we came upon a big table of bagged potatoes……..mom says, “get a bag of potatoes”. I said they were not big enough and suggested we go someone else for the potatoes. (There were other people there). She says the potatoes in the bag looked fine and I said, “nope” I want the big ones for the Super Bowl game and I’m hoping the cheerleaders will spot me through the TV.”

Mom took off and told me, “you retart, those other people were listening to you!” Go wait in the Jeep! So that’s what I did.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha nice. Whata ya mean I know? I don't know nothin bout a Hershey highway.

Sent to the Jeep haha!
We was at the grocery store one time and we rounded into the long frozen food section with all the freezers...
There wasn't a soul in the whole isle except this really sick ol' West Athens chick that even the flies wouldn't land on.
Kristy was a couple steps ahead as I was pushing the cart. Soon as spied that chick, Kristy turns around like she can read my mind and says, "I can hear what you're thinking, don't you dare!"

I dont know how she does that!
Besides......I wasn't gonna do nuthin! :D
Last edited by OldWin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! I’m tired bro…..what were you thinking? Kristy hear you pass gas? !I sure as hell wouldn’t buy anything that pig touched…..you might get rickets, spinal bifida, or mad cow disease. 🤣

You imagine that….one man, almost 70 and another pushing 60….amazing….but ya know what? We is having fun. ………..sheeeeeeeeeeet…..there’s a reason the Good Lord kept us 600 miles apart.

Are those girls in West Athens THAT nasty? Are they below the corn fed Cornville gals? Geeze, what do they use to prop up the dance tables, railroad ties …or first growth oak stumps?

In spite of what we are told….and believe that females are cleaner than men is b.s……they are cleaner when people are looking but if no one is there to witness it they can be pigs……..females are dirtier than males………my dad, who after working 40 some years at Reynolds Aluminum decided to take an easy do nothing job his last five years…..cutting grass, emptying trash cans and cleaning the men’s and women’s room……………and then, where I worked, my black buddy Omar, one of the coolest if not THE coolest black dude I’ve ever known did the same job. We could talk black and white all day with never a tense word……..anyway, he told me…as my dad told me that the women would smear s on the seat, forget to flush the toilet, leave paper towels on the floor…..etc..etc….

One day I was walking down the aisle and this woman came out of the ladies room with about 4’ of toilet paper hanging out of the back of her pants. I told her, “Helen, you have a tail.” She turn red as red can be……I laughed and told all my buddies….

By the way,when I was at Costco today they had some sheds put together on display. They are just as nice as Rubbermaid with 4.5 stars…the brand is Suncast and the one I wanted is 8 x 7 with a 4’ door opening. $999…..even has a floor on it..solid and sturdy….looked like they had 3 in stock so I’m gonna run over tomorrow morning with the trailer and get it…….this way I can get the 50 gallons of fuel, floor jacks, paint…all the s you use 3 or 4 times a year and clear up space for the garage for when the Cyclone Rake comes in……..which, by Fed Ex should be here tomorrow.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorre

Post by Sixgun »

Dang thing even comes with hangers for a rubber machine…….ill do the same with this as I did the main barn, horse barn, garage, and basement……all “men stuff”.

When your bored go watch the official music video with Toby Keith singing “I Love This Bar” and tell me what you notice.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I know about Ladies rest rooms, I have had a couple of security guard jobs where all areas have to be checked when the factory/office is closed, what Six described is exactly what I saw inside the Ladies rest rooms.... Disgusting....

Grocery stores are great places to embarrass folks, I once saw a candid camera stunt where a guy would ask customers to dance to the piped music they used to play in British supermarkets, so shopping with my first wife and her younger sister I suddenly waltzed her very embarrassed sister down the isle... :lol:

Sorry to hear you got sent to the Jeep Six and never got the big potatoes.... :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I don't remember. Probably something like, "You need teeth to eat that", or maybe "The soap is in isle 2".
Oh yeah! Cornville is like Malibu compared to West Athens.

I've never been in a women's bathroom that I can remember. Sounds like I'll try and keep that record going. :shock:
I DO know that working somewhere that has a bunch of women is bad. When I was going to tech school, I worked one summer at Solon manufacturing downtown on the island. They made popsicle sticks, tongue depressors, and long wooden handled cotton swabs. I worked in maintenance, and HATED to go upstairs where those "women" were. Of course, a young, strapping OldWin back when he had hair was fair game, as you can imagine. This place was rough. The senior maintenance guy couldn't read or write a word except his name. Wicked good guy though. A girl I went to school with worked up there and I felt bad for her. She was doing the same thing I was, working the summer while she went to college. She was beautiful, a really nice person, and classy. Must have been a long summer for her. She still lives in the area, and is married to a friend of mine. Hasn't changed a bit, so I guess the experience didn't ruin her. :D

Hey buddy, that looks like a good shed. I think I like that one better than the one I have. Then again, I didn't buy the one I have, so there's that. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

After I left the ambulance company I worked for in the early 70s, I worked in a hospital emergency room for a couple of years. Except for the doctor, I was the only male around a bunch of females. Dang women tried to seduce me so they could tell all their coworkers and be "the first". Thankfully I didn't fall for that and kept my personal life separate from work.

Speaking of women's restrooms, when my wife and I were dating shortly after I met her, we were in the airport in the middle of the night and she convinced me to have *** in the women's restroom. One person came in and I was so stressed I thought surely we would be found out and the security guards would show up. That didn't happen but just the thought still makes me nervous.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

At fifteen I started my first full time job at the Cadbury chocolate factory, majority of workers were female, boy it was embarrassing the things those females used to shout when I walked through their different departments...I'd never heard women using foul language until then... :o :oops: funny thing was the place was run by Quakers who had a big downer on such things.. :lol:

Nice shed Six, are you gonna call it the potato shack :?:

Happy Beer...
IMG_20240209_142811.jpg
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Regarding my new to me SAA, since shooting it for the first time last week I have cycled it just under 1000 times and it has smoothed out nicely. I did put in a Wolff mainspring that I had on hand which lightened the trigger down to a 2 1/2 lb pull. I hear that they have a reputation for breaking so I carefully sanded it down with 600 grit sandpaper to eliminate stress cracks. I don't understand why Smith and Ruger don't take more care in preventing the cylinder line. Colt does that very well and none of my Colt single actions have the line.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze..you hear that guys…..ole Walt was being a plumber in the ladies room laying pipe…and yes Walt, about a thousand rounds does the trick nicely….Ive bought antique Winchesters that were not fired in a hundred years and while the bores were not pitted they were not shiny…..1000 rounds of cast bullets will shine those babies up nice.

Ahh GK, the shed is on the back burner until I get this thing put together and tested. And that’s a great idea about using it for potatoes…..before it’s done I’ll paint a giant potato on it and when people ask, “what’s the potato for”? and I’ll reply, “can you keep a secret?”………to which they will say, “sure”……….and I’ll tell them, “So can I” and watch em squirm….

Sure would like to have Jay over today….maybe tomorrow or the two weeks it will take me…..naaaa, once I start I don’t stop until the job is done.

Very nice weather..high fifties and sunny……I finally have something meaningful to do…..what you think, is this a six pack job or a 12 pack job?…case?…….keg?…

The Mighty Cyclone Rake.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Walt, I put my spring kit in my SAA this week too. Mine was pretty smooth, but the trigger was still heavier than I like. It's pretty good now. I don't have a scale so I don't know what it is exactly.

Haha that won't take long Six. You won't even need beer.
My fork oil and level measuring tool came today. I'm going to change and adjust the fork oil level in my trail bike. The Forks are too spongy. I don't want to change the springs or preload spacers if I can help it. It ain't ever gonna be an XR600R.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jay, do the forks have air valves at the top so you can put a little air pressure in there to stiffen them up?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys make me feel “unfulfilled”…..it’s the fact that I’m not allowed to have a bike, not that I want one but it would be nice if I could buy a bike if I wanted to. Near 70 and never grew up.

Disaster today…..I had a mess of leaves in the big trailer and I thought I might have to put the parts to the cyclone rake in it until I decided to put it together……just back the whole thing in the barn. So I hook up the Kubota Z which was showroom fresh …everything all Armoralled up, tire shine,…..you get it. ……..I started for the back pasture to dump the leaves all the way in the back where leaves like to go…..I back it all up to my brush pile, clean it out and went to go forward and spin…spin…I unhook the trailer and was able to drive the Z out. Had to pull the trailer physically out of the mud…I don’t know what it weighs but I’ve had 4,000 pounds of stone on it.

By the time I got back to the house I saw no orange paint on the Z……just mud…

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Walt,
No, they aren't adjustable for air. The only way to adjust for air is to adjust the fluid level, thereby regulating the air over the valves. They are just basic Forks. They don't get too fancy with a TW200 haha! :D
My old XR had fully adjustable cartridge Forks with adjustable air too. About 12 inches of travel. My TW has half that. I suspect the oil level is low, because there is little to no dampening. I've heard they come from the factory on the low side. The seals aren't leaking or anything.

Hey Six,
Dont you hate it when you clean something all up and 20 minutes later you can't tell?
I ran the Gladiator through the car wash this week. First time this winter I've washed it cause it was the first time it was warm enough. Of course, because it was warm enough, water runs in the road. It's a Jeep with the wheels outside the body so I'll let you draw your own conclusions. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Mud annoys me.....never bothered me in the past.....my Ford would have 2" of mud on it for months.....i can't put away equipment without cleaning it so I power washed the Z. I ain't started that 26 year old Honda engine on the power washer since last Nov...one pull..voooooooooooooommmmm. I even put nitrous on it and that raises the psi from 2800 to 11,000,000.

You wrote in your last post that you have "adjustable cartridge forks"...like, do you put a 30-30 round inside it for road driving but 45-70's for off road?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no, but close. It's the type of valving that the oil goes through to regulate compression and rebound dampening. A regular fork just has holes that are drilled. What you got is what you got. The "cartridge" type in a way is like a rifle cartridge. The part with the actual valving can be removed and changed.

I think! :D

Oh, and my current little trail bike doesn't have them. My serious dirt bike back in the day did. Just my last one I think, as it was still a fairly new technology back then.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay…….i know about as much about bikes as Rossi knows how to build rifles…….

Hey! Like you, I love watching real deal stuff from WW2……I watched a few of these videos from Russia where they pull tanks from a lake, whatever that have been submerged for 80 years……….some of the contraptions they use to pull the tank from the water are our style, redneck in the truest sense of the word…..….they use a strong water pump and clean it all off and in the field, where they pulled it out from, they get to working on the engine………while some guys are pulling out the corroded munitions the others are working on the engine and it seem like in a matter of hours they are driving the dang thing……..

You remember that crazy John DuPont who shot and killed the wrestler? I guess he lived about 10 miles away in Newtown Sq. and had lots of land…..he also was into military equipment and he had all kinds of neat stuff. He used to drive around on a tank destroyer…….he had a whole course made up…….

The reason the Good Lord made me semi poor is because I’d do the same stuff….wouldnt that be cool, driving around your yard with a tank taking potshots at groundhogs and such? Pushing cars that accidentally pulled into your driveway back where they came from……..a tree that died? No problem, pull the whole thing out, stump and roots………..noisy neighbor with a boom box? no problem, one shot with a canister round……have to get somewhere in heavy traffic?…no problem, make your own road…….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thats cause it was in Russia. Their stuff and their people are pretty freakin tough. "Strong, like tractor" :D

Haha yup. Nothing like "redneck rich".
I'd live in the same dump I've been in for the last 33 years, but I'd have all kinds of cool stuff.
My neighbor that has all the old cars and stuff told me he sold a Willys MB to a guy down to Portland. He hauled it down with his ramp truck and the guy said to drive around back. My neighbor said he had a huge metal industrial building and when he opened it it was FULL of WW2 military vehicles. Tanks and all. My neighbor said he told him he brings em in at night and most everyone has no idea they are there. My neighbor said it's right IN Portland and you can see it from the interstate.
WTH? :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's why I have bought nine Russian shotguns over the years, they ain't pretty but they don't fall apart with rough use...not that I subject my guns to anything but tender loving care of course lol:

Like you guys I watch a lot of those Russian WW2 diggers and I marvel at the stuff they find.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey, Six, do you remember an incident years ago on a Chicago freeway where an angry road grader driver got tired of waiting on traffic and just ran over or pushed dozens of cars out of his way. I don't think it resulted in any dead bodies but his explanation to his boss must have been interesting (after his arrest).

Another one was the guy in San Diego who ran off with a tank from a National Guard Armory. He ran over parked cars, drove right through a motor home or two, tried to knock over freeway support pillars. The PD didn't have a clue how to stop him, threw railroad ties into his tracks without success. The guy decided to drive into oncoming traffic on the freeway, going over the median wall got the tank high centered. A city cop climbed on the tank, opened the hatch and shot the guy dead. End of story.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…I remember that dude with the tank. I bet he felt good after all that crushing………excellent stress reliever…..

How about the guy in Colorado about 10 years ago who armored up a D-7 dozer then decided to get paybacks for what city council did to him and his auto body shop…….the year after it happened me and my boy were driving through that town and he pointed out empty lots between buildings and says to me, “you remember that guy with the dozer?…..theres the empty lots he left behind”…...that guy only selected houses from people, who in his mind, did him wrong.

Sometimes good people crack but I’ll be dammed if I’m going to the Big House for anyone except if they hurt my immediate family…..

You wrote in another post about being concerned about posting pictures of nice guns…….those things don’t bother me a bit. I have a reputation around here as a loose cannon. I’m not but that’s what I project …..works better than cameras or being nice and courteous to strangers or acquaintances….