I wonder how many of these were 'liberals'...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I wonder how many of these were 'liberals'...???

Post by AJMD429 »

They asked "Would you kill a random person for a million dollars...?" - MOST of the answers (that made it to the video) were 'yes'... :shock:

https://youtu.be/isa9JwPl8KY

Some of them said "yes, but just a few times," as if that made their answer acceptable. :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I wonder how many of these were 'liberals'...???

Post by GunnyMack »

Just a million? After the IRS takes their cut its not really worth it...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

People don’t think about how valuable their souls are.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

One would be surprised on how many people could rationalize and justify to this act.It just goes to show you how some people are disconnected from having any morals or empathy for other people.Their thought process is if I don t know them then their lives don t count and they cease to be human.This is part of the problem we have with some of the youth today who grow up with few social skills do to technology
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Scott, we most desperately need a like button here.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

I wonder how many of these folks realize that people have killed folks, in their name, for not much more than minimum wage.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted with sincere apologies to any and all offended.
Last edited by Ray on Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Even a trillion dollars is no good when you don’t have peace of mind. But if it’s true self defense, about $5 would work pretty well.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:09 pm Just a million? After the IRS takes their cut its not really worth it...

That's why the government conducted the study.
"Random person" is code for Trump supporter.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I can remember reading a short story, back in the late 70's, that had a plot along the lines that you would get a million dollars (or some large amount) but someone you did not know well would die. The person debated vigorously, and finally decided to do it. Almost instantly a knock on the door, and he (or she; I can't remember) was informed their spouse had just died.

Sobbing and going into hysterics, the person shouted "you said it would be someone I didn't know!"

The person making the offer replied along the lines, "how well did you really know...?"

I imagine they don't had students read that story anymore... :roll:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:38 pm I wonder how many of these folks realize that people have killed folks, in their name, for not much more than minimum wage.
Yeah - it would be interesting to go down the pay-scale, and see just how low these lowlifes would have gone...

Half a million...?
$250 k...?
$125 k...?
$50k...?

$10k...?
$5k...?

Kind of like the old joke about haggling with a woman over the concept of a similar amount for the 'sacrifice of her virtue', when the asker replies - "now that we have established that you're a prostitute, all that is left is to haggle over the price..."
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

In this country today, statistically speaking, they were 50% liberals, 50% conservative.

Greed knows no political boundaries...
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Do you remember the Edgar Allen Poe story called, "The Telltale Heart"?

In short, the person telling the story kills his hated landlord and stashes the body under the boards of the floor. In his crazed state he can "hear" the beating of his landlord's heart and reaches a point of insanity where he invites the police in and shows them where the body is stashed. Guilty conscience can be so destructive.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

People in the drug culture frequently kill people for an owed $50 or less as it is an insult to their street cred so killing for a million would be an easy step up for them
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Welcome to modern America! I blame the parent of these idiots!
That if they actually know who their parents are!
Johnny
EdinCT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by EdinCT »

We have to remember they grew up in a culture where it is exepted to kill a child in the womb for convenience. That opens the door for
almost any deprivation.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Screenshot 2023-12-25 090132 presidential fraud.png

liberals, as you remember them and think of them, do not exist any more, they have been remodeled, and I found a description of them which seems to me to be a perfect description of that lot, which includes everyone marching for the right to murder babies, and everyone marching for the right to gang rape and capture and gang rape and murder hundreds of humans in the rat tunnels, and everyone who thinks they have right to exterminate everyone who professes Christ . . .
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things....

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;
these are the contemporary 'liberals' . . . †
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

The funny thing is there is probably just the same amount if not more wealthy people that would kill for an easy million dollars as I ve found rich people can never get enough wealth regardless of what they currently have.When money starts to lose it s shine people like Bill Gates and other WEF members then turn to playing God with other peoples lives for amusement.I sure hope there is a special place place in hell for them