Cowboy Tutt

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Cowboy Tutt

Post by earlmck »

It has been over 4 months since we had a post from our Ukrainian cowboy and I recently PM'ed him without success. Anybody on the forum heard from Tutt?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
JimT
Shootist

Re: Cowboy Tutt

Post by JimT »

Got an email from him last week. Said he was really buried with stuff he had to get done. Otherwise all was OK.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

You're a good friend to many, Jim. Bless you.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

My life has been blessed with meeting - at least virtually - many good people. My only regret is not being able to at least spend some time with them. It has been a privilege that I did not deserve or earn.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Andy was just on a trip up this way on the 1st arranging to meet with some folks on the way. Didn’t work for my schedule but he seemed to be fine.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JimT wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:11 pm Got an email from him last week. Said he was really buried with stuff he had to get done. Otherwise all was OK.
Good to hear!
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

JimT wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:11 pm Got an email from him last week. Said he was really buried with stuff he had to get done. Otherwise all was OK.
Good to hear that he's just way busy. I used to get that way myself on occasion. Thanks, Jim.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

earlmck wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:03 pm It has been over 4 months since we had a post from our Ukrainian cowboy and I recently PM'ed him without success. Anybody on the forum heard from Tutt?
Forgot that he's Ukrainian. I'm Ukrainian as well. Both my parents came from there and my dad fought for the resistance during WWII. Glad he's OK!