From the River to the Sea

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

From the River to the Sea

Post by Grizz »

This is the original Land Grant. From YHWH, the only Real God.
MapPromisedlandBorders.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-11-b_From the River to the Sea.png
How ironic is the massive plague of stupid ignorance displayed around the world these days. My Abba is gonna fix it and make everyone "straighten out and fly right". I promise.

I love irony and Father's sense of humor.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: From the River to the Sea

Post by 2ndovc »

I never would have thought that we would see the antisemitism raging around the world like we're seeing now. Heartbreaking to say the least. When I was in college in the late '80s early '90s these idiots not only would been thrown off campus, they would have gotten a good beating first.

jb

jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

All part of the plan to destroy religion and keep the radical left in control for ever.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

2ndovc wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:46 am I never would have thought that we would see the antisemitism raging around the world like we're seeing now.
I don’t understand antisemitism at all. Seems like it takes more energy than I have to hate anyone that I don’t know in my heart. Much less to go out in public and proclaim that hatred.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

A lot of the hatred is engineered and those demonstrating don't realize it.
I know some instances of opposites getting together in neutral situations and it worked well. One guy from the US went into a Muslim community and lived with a family there for a few months. When the family's friends would ask them, "Isn't he American .. a Christian?" they would say, "Yes, but he's not like those others." It was actually getting to know someone as a real human being and not one of the labeled people.
We humans tend to do that a lot.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:35 am A lot of the hatred is engineered and those demonstrating don't realize it.
roger on that Jim, and this is that in action
Screenshot 2023-12-08 082502 pro-hamass oakland teachers.png
Screenshot 2023-12-07 150902 hamass mysogynists.png
hamass killers.gif
this is how it works. I think the multitude of murders and car jackings and rapes and home invasions going on all around me are taught and instructed by that ^^^^^ empowered by the weaponized ag's turned against us
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

2ndovc wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:46 am I never would have thought that we would see the antisemitism raging around the world like we're seeing now. Heartbreaking to say the least.
jb

Agreed. I honestly thought we'd never see this level of antisemitism outside of the barbaric Islamic world in my lifetime. And now it has gone mainstream again. :cry: :evil:
2ndovc wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:46 am When I was in college in the late '80s early '90s these idiots not only would been thrown off campus, they would have gotten a good beating first.

jb

Oh, those were the days!