Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Well, they have their use AND is a quality rifle but it ain’t my cup of lemonade.

Hey..on Fox News Biden thinks he is a “war president” and thinks he is General Patton!…..He asked West Point if he could have General Pattons SAA but they declined saying it was promised to me…..(I made that last part up)

Raining like crazy….I cut the farms 2 acres that borders our property today while it was nice and dry…….I only cut it once every three weeks or so and that diesel Kubota throws out that grass 20’ and don’t lose 1 RPM, even while moving along at a decent pace. My BIL’s Z is worn out with 2900 hours and the bush hog does a nasty job so I said, “I’ll do it, I don’t want the neighbors to think I’m in the middle of a bunch of hillbillies.” He thought a fancy turkey hunt in Texas in the spring was more important than doing an upgrade on his necessary equipment.

Yea….Biden thinks he’s Patton…..I told mom that Biden ain’t a pimple on the Generals kneecap.

On another note my in-laws usually process maybe a 150 deer by now and so far this year, maybe 5…….deer are all over the place and no one is hunting them. I hear people are worried about the chronic wasting disease…….they look healthy to me.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey why not? If he can pretend to be president, he can pretend to be a general. Besides, he and most of the generals work for the same people anyway.
Sadly, there ain't gonna be no more Pattons. Got my mowers all put up. Haven't mowed in a month at least. The 570 is all swapped over for vacuum duty. Be picking up leaves now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Still mowing here regularly but the grass is getting thinner. I usually mow right up to Thanksgiving.

I talked to the people who are getting my grass catcher and it’s been TWO weeks and they still don’t have it. This is after they told me, “yep, we can get it.” This thing ain’t cheap and I figured they would be on it..bit over 4. I told him the leaves are starting to turn and that if I have to hire this guy from Maine to pick up these leaves I’m gonna send the bill to Kubota….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh oh! That ain't good. I don't think they can afford me. Cause I'm gonna charge enough so I can quit this lousy job and retire now.

And I'm worth it! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Darn grass here is on steroids :(
I haven't seen the reference to Mr Biden being a War President yet, I need a good laugh so I'll look it up.. :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Steak/Egg and red wine and they are pouring concrete next to the office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:09 am Darn grass here is on steroids :(
I haven't seen the reference to Mr Biden being a War President yet, I need a good laugh so I'll look it up.. :lol:

GK,
It was on Fox News during the Jesse Watters show last night………..the way he said it had me and mom laughing and rolling on the floor…..I believe I left one thing out…mostly “tongue in cheek”. They had an old picture of General Patton standing on a Jeep while it’s moving and saluting to the crowds of soldiers but they superimposed Biden face, all complete with Pattons shiny helmet and ivory handled Colt SAA and his pre war Smith registered 357……

(I made the part of the Biden face on Patton up) I would love to write for Fox………Even Winston Churchill with his cane and bottle of Johnny Walker Red, Pol Rogers champagne, and his cigar with top hat with Bidens face on it….also on the bottle of Johnny Walker Red and his champagne had little faces of Biden on it.🤣…..(I made that up too)

I can sense that Jay is right where I was around 2010……..pretty much set for life but you need those last five years for benefits. The thought of putting all those miles on your new Jeep just to go to a place you don’t want to be….or have to be…..is killing ya. Knowing a target on your back because the company does not want to pay your benefits and pay from age 62-65 is boiling the blood more. The day I retired and had everything locked in put the biggest smirk on my face when I walked out for the last time. The icing on the cake was when I found out a couple of my fellow union pals, who were rats died while still employed. And I DID NOT make that up.

Look what they used for rebar reinforcement out at Fred’s way…..millions of discarded needles and tent poles.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I firmly believe that Rep. Omar and her Palestinian sidekick should be banned or impeached for being anti America.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

TWO EGGS?? the way you cooked them is exactly how I like them down to the sprinkles of pepper but I eat 4-6 at a sitting

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I'm burnt. Big time. Not sure I'm "set", but I just don't care anymore.

I eat a lot of eggs too. Scrambled, omelet, eggs on toast, or in a breakfast sammich with cheese and bacon or deer sausage. I rarely just eat eggs sunny side anymore. Not sure why. Oh yeah, pepper! Lots of pepper on eggs. Love it.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I like eggs too but occasionally I go without for a week or so, probably because I eat too many.

Apparently we've got BIG FOOT here in Somerset :o some 14 year old has found footprints and somehow got a DNA sample that couldn't be identified but was linked to old world apes, sounds like BS to me but now I may really need that 16 gauge loaded for Bear :shock:

Still trying to get that picture out of my head of Mr Biden dressed as Gen Patton.... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re set…..a redneck can always make things work…..may not have the extra money to go on an exotic vacation but those things never interested me. While not the traveler Fred is, I have been in most states and find that people are azz holes no matter where you go. A happy face from a stranger shopkeeper in “name your state” knows that in order to separate you from your money he needs to smile. Inner city or people outside of the tourist sections of exotic islands don’t even think they need to smile…..they just take it.

Been reading more of Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto….he wasn’t crazy but obviously went about his efforts to change the world in the wrong way……his thoughts on Leftism are right on as are his thoughts on Conservatism. This manifesto was written pre 1996 and his words on Leftism are in action today……….”people who follow sports teams, political and disability activists, feminists, gay and animal rights activists”
are spurring on the destruction of the world. He had an IQ of 167.

He said conservatives whine about “traditional values” but all the time embrace technology advancements.

Writing this 30 and more years ago he predicted that with the rise of Leftism the world has at most 40-100 years left. I believe that.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I saw that GK…….people will believe anything……..like those who believe that aliens live amongst us and that politicians and lawyers are there to help us.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like ole Ted had it figured out. Most don't want to admit it to themselves.

Haha we had a "bigfoot" incident right here in Somerset County! Back in the 70s, old Fred Moody claimed that while hauling out the last twitch of the day with his skidder, a Bigfoot chased him out. The skidder was too slow, so he jumped off and ran for his truck.
Holy smokes, what a story that was.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay….that was Woody Harrelson dressed up like Bigfoot to keep your buddy from cutting down more trees. You and I know boff :D of us would have had guns on us…….I don’t run and I know you don’t either. We would have stopped and pumped some lead at Bigfoots feet and then we would find out just how big Bigfoot’s feet were.

I did hear something about Maine the other day that made the news but I can’t remember what it was.

Well, I’m headed out to split wood for a half hour.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha true! I almost never go unarmed. And if I see a Bigfoot, I'm smoking that sucker! I'll be rich!

Some dude ran from the cops, crashed the car, then stole 2 or 3 more and made good his escape. Over by Bangor somewhere. One car, he hauled the owner out of. He is some lucky. Most people carry now. He was still on the lam the last I knew.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You gonna “smoke him”? In a pipe or Zig Zag papers? For real, I would never shoot a make believe Bigfoot as there’s a person in that suit. Bigfoots and aliens DO NOT EXIST.

The only thing that truly exists are some fine single action Colts that used to be here and are now residing in some forgotten house.

Some good stuff is headed for the auction house next week….single action Colt…blue and color, 38-40 5.5” with the box and complete with papers, along with an 86, OM Ruger LNIB in 30 Carbine, a 1894 in 38-55, 1890 in the rare .22 L.R., NM Garand, and an N frame model 25 in 45 acp with the presentation box. January auctions bring big money.

Should keep me with play money for a few months.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whadayamean? Fred Moody swears one chased him out of his woodlot. So they MUST be real. :D

Holy smokes buddy! You're letting go of the good stuff now.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No. The stuff I’m moving is in the “low medium” category…..

Next up will be a stuffed Sasquatch………oh wait, Sasquatch is Michael Obama…….Michael……

Do you remember that internet joke some years back that showed Michele Obama exclaiming , “I shaved my P today”…….and the next picture was Barack with a cleanly shaved head.🤪

Oooooooooooo, I think SB#1 may have bit the dust……or is about to………

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha I never saw that! That's funny. And probably true.
"Medium" stuff.....
You're a gun high roller dude! That's for sure.

No kidding? You think?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here it is, after 2:30 and I’m wondering wtf your up for….and then, I remember, your working…or at least your on the job, probably in the break room or shuffling some expensive lathe out the back door. 😜

Yea bro, ask me if I give a F………nope……..no moe bro………the way this world is going there’s little hope for a better future…the Left has won and from here on in, I’m gonna be a F off and I suggest you do the same……well, I think you beat me to it.

Guns! Can’t take em with ya and if you leave them for someone else, it’s that much less money I could use and waste….you know, hoes & coke……

I’m even starting to F out loud wherever I am…..with no shame…..😝 …….remember when you were a kid and there was always an old guy around that was like that….that’s me…….happy times…..

Now, get back and put in your time…(not work)…..yo bro 00…..👌🏿. 👺. 👹

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Just putting in my time. I hate it here now. Not like in the old days. But that's the story everywhere now. The good times are over.......permanently.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here we go. Sausage and Eggs this morning with sourdough toast and black coffee. Cooked in the 11” Mauviel carbon steel pan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A judge in Cali overturned the assault weapons ban o the 19th.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

No longer available :|

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK………..jays still sleeping so the board goes to Fred.

The “Italian Inspecter” is here going over Fred’s breakfast.

She said immediately, “sourdough bread”…..the eggs look good but a little more cooked than the way SIXGUN likes them…he likes a little bit more runny yolk but NO floating white….it all has be be cooked or I won’t eat em…HATE the floating white stuff. So, that’s not a complaint, just a different way of personal likes.

It’s all cooked in a steel pan……fine….

The only complaint we have is the sausage….it’s store bought….(well, isn’t most of it?)……while it’s OK, once you eat Amish sausage it’s the same as driving a Volkswagen bug and then discovering a Rolls Royce….you don’t go back……..

Mom wants to know what you use for cooking lubricant? …butter, olive oil, canola oil, or a mixture of two or more?

Man! I love anchovies and olives…….one anchovie will put the Meniers in high gear with tinnitus so loud I wouldn’t hear a bomb going off.

I’m serious……I will pay to buy and ship you Amish sausage but I’m not sure how to do it…dry ice and overnight it?..…regular or hot? Tell me and I’ll get some out to you……link or patty or a mixture of both?….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Freddy,
Costco sausage is also pretty good, rivaling, but not equaling Amish. I cannot believe you don’t go to Costco……it’s somewhat high end and the customers are clean decent working folk with little to no riff raff as you have to pay a membership fee and if you go to the highest membership you get your yearly dues back at the end of the year.

DID YOU KNOW…….that there are only 4 states that Costco is not in……R.I, Wyoming, w.Virginia, and Maine…🤪

https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/costco-11641619

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well … I would like to have the best sausage. I will check at Costco. The CEO was in my wife’s high school class and we spoke to him at the reunion. Send some Yuengling with the sausage.

Now Mom knows her stuff. I wipe the hot pan with veg oil the put in a pat of butter.

I will do the eggs just at as you like them and they were before I flipped for a moment.

Some do not know the questions to ask. Mom, way ….. ahead of that ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Costco? We don't need no stinking Costco. :D

Now boys, everyone knows the best sausage is deer sausage. Just a little spicy. Cooked in cast iron with a few pieces of bacon and a chunk of butter.
No contest.

Just like the best steak is deer steak. In the same pan, with the same bacon. Plus some onions and mushrooms. Maybe some peppers.
I ate a whole freaking package myself Thursday night. Nothing better. And I have a whole beef in my freezers that was raised by my buddy on local grass.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
You would like Costco……did you ever go in one and spend some time in there?…….one whole “man aisle”. They sell engine oil cheaper than you can get it anywhere else…all kinds of neat garage toys….complete light section …LED garage lights for $25 when they cost $60 at Home Depot…….their roasted chickens are unequaled….anywhere…..they are big, juicy, and easy to eat, not some old rooster that’s been flapping around for 8 years…….cases of about everything you can think of….imported tomato sauce, soups, etc…….you won’t find Ramen noodles there………only quality stuff…….

You won’t find a Costco near any hood or low life area…..98% of the clientele are middle to upper class whiteys with a smattering of Pakistani Indians and Asians. No kids jumping up and down ripping toys out of the boxes or hanging off shopping carts. The few blacks that are there are no different than anyone else….respecting, dress nice, courteous. It’s ain’t like walking in a Walmart or Popeyes chicken house where breaded rats sometimes are in your package.

They have a food court where you can get stuffed for $5 and that includes soda and ice cream. Their hot dogs are a foot long and are quality.

I get a case of 6 big rolls of white paper towels like you see at work which clean glass like none other……they also sell those monsterous rolls of toilet paper that last a month…

Shopping carts are as big as a truck………..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! By the sounds of that place, we'll NEVER see one here. I'll have to check one out if we're out of state sometime.
There's nothing here. Nothing. Unless it's dollar stores, thrift shops, or some other low class welfare oriented type place.
Heck! Even the Wendy's we had here in town closed down after only a couple years. Too high class. That's no lie. It was a Tim Hortons (Canadian dunkin donuts) for a short time, now it's a credit union.
We have a Walmart, last one between us and the border, but there's nothing in it. I mean it, nothing. We got one grocery store.
Needless to say, every other vehicle on the road is a UPS or FedEx truck. It's the only way you can get anything. That has to be an awful job. Driving those trucks on terrible roads only to stop at places a rat wouldn't live to get accosted by the dregs of humanity that live there.
And that's just at MY house. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Costco, hot dogs, got to go get hot dogs. Gas cheapest and 4% rebate.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A good fry up needs black pudding on my side of the pond.... :D

OS that Heron might have been the first bird I saw when I arrived in Tucson, one flew past the balcony as I took my first real look at the land of the free....🇺🇸
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We have those!
However, this being Maine, we don't call em blue heron.
Here, they are called sh!tpokes. And no, I have no idea where that came from or who started it. It's just always what they've been called.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What is black pudding.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…yea…..forgot about the gas…..no lie, I spent $186 on gas and diesel last night just for the cutting machinery… (94 oct)….Costco does not have diesel so I went to WaWa…..and no, I’m not running from one place to another to save $6….mom was worried as we had nine 5 gal containers in the back of HER Jeep just cruising along………

Yea Fred….Costco hot dogs are the best……the ones at the food court…..about 10” long and all of the onions, relish, mustard, or ketchup you can put on them….

I don’t understand why Maine was excluded…..I’d understand Alabama but not Maine, those are the kind of people who do stock up for the long winters……….

Costco is a dangerous place to go to if you have a wad of Bens in your pocket……they had a sale on generators and I was ready to buy one when mom says, “you have a like new one in the barn”….

I can’t stand these spell checkers…..it capitalizes words that are not supposed to be capitalized.

Israel is blasting those sand N to another world…good…….see? the “n” is not supposed to be capitalized. 👺

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:59 am What is black pudding.
Pigs blood 🐖 very tasty....but I believe not found on your side of the pond.
PollokWilliamson-SlicedBlackPudding-1280x853.jpg
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sh!tpokes...... :? gotta remember that one :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We get those Blue Herons out back all the time. As our little pond is only a few feet deep they will stand in it and scoop up little Sunnies….protected I believe……they are beautiful birds unlike pigeons that fly around Philly. The homeless in Philly say the pigeons in Philly are better eating than the brown clumps that litter the sidewalks….but……the brown clumps are easier to catch so they eat them instead… they also say the brown clumps sometimes come with corn and peanuts and every other clump has man sauce on it for a topping.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, one thing I probably wouldn’t eat.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A pigeon is a brown clump with wings. I hate em, and there are few creatures I hate. I inherited it from my dad, who detests their existence. They destroy a lot.
When I was a kid I made a science out of killing them. I even did it for other people who had a problem with them. Shot hundreds with a scoped pellet gun. I tested the ballistics of dozens of brands of pellets from here and Europe. I found the pointed Beemans to give the best accuracy and penetration by far, with complete pass through when shot straight on in the brisket.
My dad made me shoulder rig for my Co2 pistol so it would be under my coat in the winter. Extreme cold raises Holy h3ll with a Co2 pistol, cutting velocity way down.

Yes, there's a reason I'm the way I am today. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just had an hour of pure nostalgia, found a youtube video on game keeping from 1975 around the time I was in the game. Happy times... :wink:

Pigeons, were my main quarry for years, great sport on the wing with a .410 my first wife used to cook them with bacon and they were quite tasty but I haven't enjoyed pigeon since.

The Heron or Sh!tpokes are protected here but some fishermen disregard the law, personally I like to watch them.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here we have it, runny yolks but the white cooked. Flipped one and had both types.

And attempted break in at our office last night.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

ANY animal only does what nature thought them to do. Humans are the only living animals that can reason and make choices….

I’ve since changed my attitude towards many animals as I believe I’ve had my fill of killing things. I even leave nasty snapping turtles, crows, and foxes alone…(except for that fox I shot two weeks ago)…….

We used to have a blast shooting pigeons in my in-laws barn …we even used 12 gauge shotguns inside……probably why it all started to leak and once a roof leaks the rest of the barn goes to hell…and it did. I shot every crow I saw. They were so wary of me that if they were on a tree 300 yards away and I walked out the door, they took off……..now they land on the back door step. If a crow was 300 yards or closer I rarely missed with a heavy barreled 22-250……this was all before this area turned into a yuppie land.

Arab Muslims and “others” are the missing link between humans and animals….they can only “half reason”. You don’t have to shoot them as they usually self destruct on their own…….it’s really something how hundreds of “others” are killed on the streets of American every week and the world goes bonkers when a few Gazans are rightfully shot.

Religion…….all over a make believe Allah….innocent clean living productive people killed and butchered over a make believe Allah. Still making their houses out of sun dried bricks and hiding behind masks…………and we keep letting them in to this once great country.

The last great kings who built the British Empire have got to be rolling around seeing who was voted in certain cities in England…and here.

That’s better eggs Master Fred…….animals…missing links….destroying other peoples inventiveness and livelihood…..and no one does nothing.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

FB_IMG_1698095161234.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. There's pretty much no hope.

Luckily, the month that I live the whole year for is about here. That's what I'm focusing on now. Next year, if I live that long, I'll do the same thing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! This guy is busy!
IMG_0876.jpeg

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well they all look like Daddy..... :?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That was off of Fox News…..all those kids….and he still ha s a cell phone……like, who do you call in the jungle?….”hey Lontwilikis, this is Cleotis, you gots some monkey parts we’s can’s eat?”.

Sunny, no wind, 65……I’m headed outside.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whoo! High 20s this morning. Crispy.
Hit the range first thing for some fine tuning on the 44. Got her singing the way I want.
Headed to camp to do a little work. Finished brushing out the road with the new brush saw. Man! That thing works great. Way less work than the old one.
After that, I got ambitious and cut the trail for the tractor down past the shed. This was a road years back, but had grown in. Going to use this as an access trail to the upper end of the lot where most of the hardwood is. It will be a road for the tractor twitching wood back to camp. Had quite a brush pile afterwards. Hauled it all off strapped to the bucket. Hate having brush piles around.