They found “unspent cartridge casings” at the crime scene…!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

They found “unspent cartridge casings” at the crime scene…!

Post by AJMD429 »

or so says the ‘news’ anchor the other day:roll:

So…???

a) new unprimed brass…?
b) primed brass…?
c) primed and sized…?
d) primed, sized, and loaded, just not fired (‘spent’) yet…?

We used to call latter things cartridges… :|

I wonder if they found any ‘bullets’…???
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Re: They found “unspent cartridge casings” at the crime scene…!

Post by samsi »

Over the years I've seen doctored x-rays in dead body shows and actual news (lol) broadcasts where there was an entire cartridge in the wound. They're incredibly stupid people, which doesn't make them any less dangerous. Maybe even the opposite.
RIDERED350r
Levergunner 2.0

Post by RIDERED350r »

samsi wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:38 pm Over the years I've seen doctored x-rays in dead body shows and actual news (lol) broadcasts where there was an entire cartridge in the wound. They're incredibly stupid people, which doesn't make them any less dangerous. Maybe even the opposite.
Very much agree....stupid and utterly committed to the agenda. Very dangerous people indeed
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

samsi wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:38 pm Over the years I've seen doctored x-rays in dead body shows and actual news (lol) broadcasts where there was an entire cartridge in the wound. They're incredibly stupid people, which doesn't make them any less dangerous. Maybe even the opposite.
While most of those fotos are obvious fakes.....

The first known X-Ray image of what looked like a loaded cartridge inside a human body dates from the 1960s and was indeed determined to be genuine by the investigations of lewis awerbuck at the request of col. cooper of gunsite in the 1980s.

Story goes, the .338 win. mag. was extremely popular with p.h.s and hunters in mozambique and when the communist and tribal rebellions began in 1964 the portuguese govt. banned the importation of some arms and ammunition. Some clever person kenned that the .32 acp case with the semi-rim either turned/ground or cut-off at the extractor groove was just the right size for a .338 jacket. Spent cases were filled with molten lead to within a m.m. or thereabouts of the case mouth then a suitable lead revolver bullet was seated. The result was a crude bullet that could be loaded in .338 brass loaded with shotgun powder from salvaged shotshells for camp meat and self-defense there in mozambique.

You can make .270 win./6.8mm jackets from .25 acp......338" from .32 acp.......375" from .380 acp or .223.........475/.480 from .45 acp. Swage dies are manufactured to use .40 s&w cases for .430" jackets.

Those X-Ray photos circulated for anti-gun propaganda that show a complete obviously rimmed revolver cartridge are undeniably fake unless the thing was somehow propelled by air or loaded in a shotcup which ain't likely. But anti-gun propagandists ain't too bright or they wouldn't be anti-gun. The current pres. and gibbering sidekick are proof of that.
m.A.g.a. !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

A 9mm fits inside a .40 case- fluxed and filled with lead( 50/50 solider )make good 44 solids!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

RIDERED350r wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:44 pm
Very much agree....stupid and utterly committed to the agenda. Very dangerous people indeed
Unfortunately, I think it's the morons who believe their B.S. who are the real threat to the country. Remember, it's the morons who elect the ridiculous candidates to office.

So if one looks at someone like Brandon and asks, "How could he be that stupid and still get elected?" One should really be asking, "How is it that so many morons voted for a stupid jerk like Brandon?"
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
RIDERED350r
Levergunner 2.0

Post by RIDERED350r »

COSteve wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:04 am
RIDERED350r wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:44 pm
Unfortunately, I think it's the morons who believe their B.S. who are the real threat to the country. Remember, it's the morons who elect the ridiculous candidates to office.

So if one looks at someone like Brandon and asks, "How could he be that stupid and still get elected?" One should really be asking, "How is it that so many morons voted for a stupid jerk like Brandon?"
Excellent point and a question I kept asking myself the day after the election....
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

BTW, if they found "unspent" cartridge casings" it implies that you can spend them on something, right? What has anyone seen that they'll take ammo as payment for? Just askin . . . . .
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

COSteve wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:06 am BTW, if they found "unspent" cartridge casings" it implies that you can spend them on something, right? What has anyone seen that they'll take ammo as payment for? Just askin . . . . .
Years ago I was helping build a hospital in Mexico. I took a box of Winchester .22 Long Rifle with me. When I was with some vaqueros or farmers I would give each of them a few .22's. They really appreciated them and while it was not a purchase, I made lots of friends.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe because THEY ASKED FOR IT! :? There's times where you just can't fix stupid!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

the marxists seek and groom 'true believers' because they are predisposed to thoughtlessly do what they are told to do.

as to the stolen election, the election was stolen, and the morons are the "officials" who say it wasn't stolen, and the morons are the ones who believe the officials and polyticians .

it aint complicated, Truth is twisted into lies, and the deceived are true believers in lies.

it's simple, actually . . ,
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

Most news media people are a special breed of person normally a sociopath with a huge ego.All are looking for breaking that big story that will make them a media star overnight and they don t care what they do or how many people they hurt to get that story.They have also gone from telling the news to manufacturing the news to suit their needs.They view the public as mere mindless sheep to be led this way or that to suit their own needs and the truth sometimes gets in the way of their ambition so they “tweak it a bit”Combine them with sociopath politicians furthering their own agenda and you have a perfect storm .