WW2 in a fast graphic/map history

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

WW2 in a fast graphic/map history

Post by AJMD429 »

I found this really interesting…

https://youtu.be/-CQatuQdQv4

… I like history, but I have a short attention span… :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: WW2 in a fast graphic/map history

Post by gamekeeper »

Indeed a interesting condensed explanation of World War Two.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: WW2 in a fast graphic/map history

Post by Grizz »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:08 am Indeed a interesting condensed explanation of World War Two.
coincidentally i binge-watched on the "Story" channel, the current version of the History Channel, a documentary about the war waged by the carrier Enterprise CV6, which at one time was the ONLY capital ship in the Pacific standing against the entire Japanese navy. The history, the sacrifice, the thinness of the edge are so epic that it seems like fiction. Until you see what they faced, and what they did. For some time it was Enterprise against Japan. What a contrast to the gender-benders.

The series is probably on u2oob, and/or the history channel website.