Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Somewhere in this vast wilderness is the Cornville Crusader.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But wait there’s more !

And comes up under top ten things to do in Cornville.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Is that the same Cornville? Cornville, Me. doesn’t have cars yet.

On a serious note, I bet the people in Cornville are laid back and much more pleasant than inner city folk……..like they are in upstate, Pa….no one is in a hurry but you still have to watch em if you have anything valuable.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just got back from camp and I find there is Cornville news.
Wow! That's the ultra rare Cob Dog! You don't see that breed very often.

Just got 2 windows left to trim. Gonna head back up in the morning. It's some ROUGH finish carpentry, but thus thing is already fancier than I said it was gonna be. I got too much work to do in the woods to put a lot of time in fancy woodwork. The oldest boy came up for a visit and did some hiking around.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's strange, Cornville in Somerset county .................I'm in Somerset county and have never seen it sign posted.. :?

The Camp is looking good Jay, nice to see the old man keeping his eye on you up there... :D

Nothing to report here except more rain and I'm watching a 1935 western called Toll of the Desert.
toll-of-the-desert-movie-poster-md.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I like old westerns too!
The rain finally stopped this week so I have to go, go, go to make up for the lost time.
Just got my Harley up out of the cellar! Winter is finally over.

Probably snow tomorrow. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I personally think you did more of a “rough job” than what you think……it was cut to perfection and even a little sill on the bottom to rest your beers…..well, dunno about “resting your beers” …maybe empty cans.

It all does look nice and it provides a new outlook for you and pops…..you know, change of atmosphere……….it’s what I need……in fact, I’m headed up tomorrow with my camping gear and a case of beans to move in for a couple of weeks…….a single action Colt and a 38-40 in some rifle form, along with a case of beans and a keg of cheap beer and that’s all I’ll need……….in fact, you tell pops that I’d like to have some sort of a porch….like 6x16 with a tin roof and of course, a rocking chair……yea….I let the old man in………….in all reality I would stop up if I didn’t have to drive through the cesspool of New Jersey where it’ll cost me $100 in tolls and 2 sets of brake pads….. I can tell you for sure….pop loves it and will add to his longevity…….women don’t need that “sense of accomplishment” like men do.

As I’m writing this I can hear in the background where mom and her sister are running somebody down talking on the phone…..”yea…yea….someone ought to kill that b*’jh!” Those Italian women can fight and then they get the men to hate each other while they are all off to the mall, laughing and having a good time while the men stew…..and THATS why women live longer than men.

I’ve had enough…going outside and cut Number 3, about 3/4 of an acre. I did take Miss Apple on a tractor ride…all around my in laws pastures and around their house 3 times to make sure they saw Miss Apple…

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha come on up buddy! I know you hate to travel, but the door is always open. Stop by the house and I'll give you a key to the camp. The road has a couple punky spots still, but your Jeep has a winch, so you'll be ok. :D
I'll even give you a tour of Cornville! :D
Last edited by OldWin on Tue May 09, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….I know you would take care of me but being at the end of my “useful” life tends to keep a man at home. It’s been said many times, “Three score and ten” and I’m only a year and a month from it.

I cut the back 2 acres on a 8K machine with a special hydraulic seat and I’m ready to sleep for a day. I remember when I could do hard physical work all day and still feel like a million……dirty, but still a million. That poor seat was subjected to serious abuse as I saw a 2” hole in the seat from forceful gas,

Oh well, let the gas drift as it may……sure glad it don’t come out in a color…………we never “own” anything….it’s all just a temporary custodianship.

What is it with the names “George” and “Ray”? Everyone I’ve ever known with those names is a complete waste to society and progression of humanity?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha its funny how everyone has names like that. That they instantly take a dislike to by accociation.
I have an uncle named Ray. This guy is nothing like that. He is 77 or 78 and could out work me at 55. He was a serious BA back in the day. Had another named George. A guy my dad's sister married.
I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but there isn't much else I could say.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, these are the pictures for reference.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay, all males above 20 are BA’s in Maine………you have to be to survive…sissy’s go to warmer climates.

OK Fred, I see what you’re talking about…dunno know if those MRI pics are gonna work but I’ll wait till I hear from you. I’m going to save the ones you sent me to see if my doc can duplicate them….(on my head :D)

Two days in a row I have “floaters” after I wake up…got to do something about that too.—00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Typos on my pm. “of the joints between the atlas and occiput”. Below are the views I am actually after through the maxillary sinuses of the Atlanto-occipital articulations. They will understand that terminology.

Below are examples. The patient gave me permission to use his as examples. The bottom two are the ones I am referring to. Your doctor would just think of them as obliques.

That is a series I would take.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Fred…that guy took good care of his teeth…I see the fillings. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

He’s like 20 there ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

WTH!?
Look at you guys with all that docterin.
When I looked, I thought it was a map of Cornville. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Mmmmmmm, by the way Mr. Jayster, I got back on Google Earth to scan Cornville and saw a figure of a man peeking though a window…….

There was a green Gladiator parked on the street with a big furry coat hanging on the bed of the truck……..

I’m tired dude, excuse me…you know the old saying, “once a man and twice a baby.”
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Well I ain't crazy enough to do no window peekin in Cornville!
Yeah, I'm hitting the hay too. Worked at camp all day, and heading back up tomorrow to clear trails.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Night buddy…me too….BIG DAY tomorrow…….me and mom are gonna cruise around to Kubota dealers….not specifically looking to buy, just cruise around…..—006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes apparently it can be done smaller.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s too small…….I like ours…1,400 sq feet of living space with a non taxable basement and garage….easy to maintain, heat, and cool…

Two doors down an old rich lady living by herself bought the 1920’s house with 5 acres last year….The house was 2 stories and probably around 1800-2000 sq feet………she just had her new house finished directly behind the old house which they tore down the other day. The new house has a 3 car garage and probably around 5,000 sq feet of living area……I was looking at it yesterday in astonishment but then I felt a warm glow go though me…..her taxes went from 3K a year to most likely 20K which helps to keep my measly taxes at 3K….

Yea, everyone wants to be a DuPont today and are willing to sacrifice the better part of their lives working……..and stressing……

Well…..looks like I never went anywhere today…had big plans and upon waking, I said “screw it”….I’m going to watch the Lone Ranger marathon on channel 635……..

Must have ate too much shrimp the other day..my big toe is swelled up like a grapefruit…. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! I'm ragged out. Been up to camp working on trails. Just a hardship trip from the get go. Me and chainsaws just didn't get along today.
Anyway....after stumbling around the woods all day with a chainsaw and an axe. Throwing limbs, logs and brush. I'm done.
OldWin is getting old. Gonna have to drop the Win. Change it to OldLose. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…..mid fifties for me too. I still have amazing stamina ……for my age……until around 65……..It’s been downhill since…..although I can still do the same things, I have to do them slower…….two weeks ago I was 20’ up on the cherry tree to saw off a few branches……I’d like to see SB #1 do that……first they don’t even make ladders that strong……. :D.

Don’t know if you have one yet but a 14” chain saw in a 56 Volt EGO is the way to go…..no good for major cutting as the battery heats up and will shut the unit off……no pull on the string or slowly shutting off the choke……”the” perfect cutting tool for clearing trails…BUT…..I can’t convince you of anything as you Mainsters always have a better problem solver………

I would not feel in danger if a hood rat snuck up on me at a gas station. I only have about 30 seconds of fight in me but in those 30 seconds I’d have his eyeballs sitting on the hood of his car…….for real, you have to cheat when you get old….pull those eyeballs out and while they are out whip out the leather man and with a quick jab to the throat…(straight in) your troubles will be over. Then just put the cap back on your gas tank and drive away like you’re going to a picnic. :D

I’ve been killing carpenter bees for 50 years……I used to shoot ‘em ywith .22 shot loads but they are expensive so I hand loaded my own using #11 shot but that was time consuming plus I shot the soffit a few times…..so I cut out a few paddles and drilled 1/4” holes but I’d break em, hitting things that don’t need to be hit, like my Jeep.

THIS IS THE FINAL SOLUTION……..a badminton racket with 1/4” rat wire cut out to fit…….Can’t miss with this baby…..no air resistance with a definitive “whack” when you connect….a few thin wire ties to keep it all together.

All those rich guys just pay an exterminator BUT….they have to put time in the office to pay them…Me? Professional bum. Live off of 6-10 G’s a year…….

Just watch all those busy bodies like SB#1, #2, #3, and #4 come snooping around on OUR thread! :D

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh…….oh!!!!!!…….Oh!…….YOUR STATE, MAINE spent 37 million dollars last year and so far this year…..TO HOUSE, FEED, EDUCATE, DE-LICE, and DE-AIDS a poop load of beaners and other curly haired people for free S. all the while you travel 50 miles one way and occasionally have a day with the family……..

What I like is wait till those parasites see what’s coming in November.

Even my daughter, who is here at the moment, who has a Masters in bio chem is saying, WTF is going on….and “how much longer can we afford to keep this trash?” Yea, I raised her right…..
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. No way am I disagreeing on the battery pole saw! Them things are the poop bro, and I'm gonna have one. They sit most of the time, so I don't have to worry about carb rot. And! You're wearing me down, cause now I'm looking at battery chainsaws too. Don't get excited, it's only to carry on my bike to check trails. I figure it won't be pizzing gas all over my bike. Plus, if I need to cut something close to hunting season, I don't have 2 stroke smell everywhere.

Yeah, our idiot governor LOVES throwing my money at any bum that could be a potential vote.
No sense in banging your head against a wall trying to win a game that's rigged against you.
Play your own game......with your own rules. Play to win.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey…good idea bro. Well, I did that in 1974 when we built our house in a whitey area…..they can’t afford to live here and if they do, they are OK. I don’t begrudge anyone as long as you live clean, pay your bills and don’t spit out kids for others to take care of.

You talking about a soul pole saw? I’m talking about a regular chain saw……..either way,choose your brand so you use the same battery. I started with EGO and have most of their tools and a thousand dollars worth of batteries…….yea, where’s the savings? I figure I pay over 3K a year in real estate taxes and what do we get out of it? I love their blowers and weed whackers, chain saws, and a hedge trimmer.

I do have a soul pole saw but it electric. Last time I used it, it was starting to smoke so I had to use my handsome.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.......hand-some.

Of course, I already have the little Homelight. Just gotta tinker it up some. I can always put it in a trash bag on the bike. I'm pretty cheap after all. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re not cheap…you believe in getting full use out of what you buy….just because something is old or needs a minor fix doesn’t mean it’s no good anymore……….pretty much explains my life.

Hot today…mid eighties
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! It's 73 here and feels pretty warm.
Well, for the first time in a long time, I don't think we are going fiddleheading. Got a lot to do at camp and we still have a bunch in the freezer, so......
I wish we had them at camp, but I've looked everywhere and there aren't any. I can't believe it, there are many places that look perfect for em. Oh well.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhhhhh…..you’re rich…just buy em at Whole Foods……anyone who can afford to fix a chainsaw has the loot to buy fiddleheads…

Really hot here dude…88…….that’s about the degree where I shut down…mid to upper 80’s. SB#3 (my neighbor) must be trying to have some kind of a contest on whose lawn looks the nicest……he’s been cutting every 3 days as I usually do 4 with the immediate backyard (dooryard) where we sit and the dogs play (only about a half acre) gets cut every 2 days……..takes me like 10-15 minutes…….

That grass I just talked about grows really really fast…….it’s flat so it holds the rain water and with 48 years of dogs releasing themselves adds a lot for fertilizer.

I was talking to my boy last night and he was telling me his new Jeep has 470 h.p. Beefed up Dana 44’s and different axles along with a different way where the axle transfers power to the wheels…..something about different u joints I don’t understand….It’s also full time 4 wheel drive or as they say today, “all wheel drive”……came through the factory with 35’s but he’s gonna put 37’s on it……has some kind of a special rim with a bead lock but he said they are not actually drilled into the tire…….

And here I am whining about a $200 battery for the Rubi last week. I don’t understand these young guys who make good money as they have the potential to sock away lots of loot but they spend like there’s no tomorrow.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I wish I had something interesting to report but I'm spending too much time sitting on my butt, no woods, no chainsaw, no squirrel hunting :( got to get out and find the nearest gun shops not that the cops have renewed my gun license yet, I just hope the gun shops ain't the uppity kind, for a backward county there are a lot of uppity people here.

The temp for Saturday is supposed to be 67f warmest it's been since I moved here, a couple of villages near here were cut off by floods this week.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Been wondering where you was GK. Yeah, you gotta get out and do something. Even if it isn't what you'd really want. Spring is like that here.

Holy smokes bro! In not convinced Dana 44s will hold 470hp. Yikes. Of course, if it's not locked, that would help. Still....
Yeah, I haven't mowed my lawn yet. I don't really worry too much about it anyway. Most of it is dead or dirt. Grubs ate a lot of it. Yeah, yeah. Put this on it, put that on it. Feed it with this or that. Nope.
I ain't wasting a dime on a friggen lawn. I can't eat it, shoot it, or ride it. Doesn't matter much to me.
Hey.....it's just a dooryard after all. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK is back in town…..well, you ain’t missed nothing bro……I sure haven’t missed nothing as there ain’t nuttin to miss.

I’m with ya Jay…..if it’s green it’s fine. I must have 50 million dandelions but they are usually gone by the middle of May……..I like to let mine bloom as the wind blows the seeds next door where he pays one of these lawn people spray stuff……do the same with my leaves as most of mine blow right next door…….

Nice afternoon…….Not accomplishing nuttin’….mom wants to go to Home Depot for flower stuff but I told her it was too far to drive….(2 miles)….she knows I have this wad in my pocket and wants to make use of it……ahhhh….maybe tomorrow if I want to eat.—00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah, I usually do pick up my leaves, but I can sit on my butt and do it with the tractor. We get a Lot of em and it's a huge mess if i don't pick them up. Seems like every one of em blows right in my garage. Now THAT bugs me!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…the wind is not in your favor concerning the leaves into da go-rage .I tell ya….we are really blessed here as the sun hits the back patio in the a.m. and is shady by 5 or so in the summertime. Perfect for sitting out back and twiddling my thumbs……

Mmmmmmm, me Tonto, you Keemosabe…..did you hear that the Lone Ranger and Tonto were surrounded by Indians?

The Lone Ranger says to Tonto, “well Tonto, looks like we are done for now.”

Tonto looks at the Lone Ranger and says, “what you mean “we”?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Then Tonto knelt down and put his ear to the ground. "Moose come", he said. "How can you tell?", asked the Lone Ranger.

"Wet.....Sticky", replied Tonto.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! You sick bsrd……..that was good and I bet you have a lot of em….couple of drinks and you’ll be spewing em like Niagara Falls.

You ought to see horses mate……I mean pints of this stuff come flying all over and one time a glob hit me right in the ear….the stallion turned his head and said to me, “you hear me coming?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha nice!

I tell ya bro, my old man is something to behold. He can go on with unending jokes, rhymes, and poems for hours on end. He remembers every joke he ever heard. He's a savant.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I usually wake up with my brain all nice and reset……..so I’m going over your last joke about the moose and came to the conclusion it was a “Maine joke” as everyone in your area knows moose are big and can produce the tremors that can be heard by the ear.

But……doesn’t it sound more logical if Tonto said to the LR…..”buffalo come”?

OK, I’m going back to bed…sorry…. :D

Now, on to business and other social excitement…….it’s raining…..dats all folks! Wet, dreary days take the life right outta me. Passed some gas and I didn’t even laugh. Even the dogs are moping around. AC is on.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

More floaters! and it’s usually an hour after I get up…….
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Spattering rain showers and sun here.
But it don't matter, cause I'm back at work.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhhhhhhh…you lucky dog!!!!!! You are a very RARE RARE RARE person……you’re 1 of 16 people who are still working in the U.S…… :D

I’m serious here Jay……rainy, poopy day so mom told me she want a new flower box…..like 3 x 12 that will fit on the table I made her last year. She claims that instead of having lots of potted plants a open box will add to the healthiness of her flowers soooooooooooooooo
off I go to Home Depot for rat wire and landscaping cloth..(or whatever they call that black cloth that lets the water drain through)

Get ready bro……….I’m in line to pay for my S and I noticed in the men ahead of me are devoid of masculinity. Yea, gone! These commercials on TV have done an excellent job on making P out of white guys…….they move real slow, their wives ahead of them, thin upper arms, cloth belts, baggy shorts, and more than likely do as they are told by everyone, even 6 year old kids and will cry if they have to pass gas with other people around…….

Even the military…queers, weirdos, upper educated weak looking “men” that weigh about 80 pounds.

We are doomed bro…..women have ZERO place in the military or police force. Those animals on the street will roll right over them.

Remember when we were youngsters?….cops were tough guys who were to be feared…..nowadays we have these 110 pound males or 400 pound females with azz’s bigger than a wheelbarrow “keeping order” in tough neighborhoods…..:D

Oh Lordy…glad I was born when I was…….The only hope I have is guys like your sons and my boy…they fight!——00000000000000006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. It's true. The fact is, the country is right where the majority wants it.
Like you said, look around. The majority of what you see are little namby pamby fairies. They want a nanny state that "takes care of them" and makes it "safe". The vast majority of people today don't want to be free. They FEAR freedom.

Whatever.....just more meat for me and my family when the smoke clears. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang…well said Jay….on another post elsewhere here a member said his family supports reparations for a group of people who were not even in California during slavery times. Huh?

Today they said that cali is like 30 billion in debt and there’s no money for the reparations.:D in the meantime 37 million of those who are in line for reparations took loans out and bought Cadillacs Escalades, microwave ovens, refrigerators and color TV’s thinking the money was coming in. Most even paid their cell phone bills. :D Liquor stores are cleaned out on credit cards.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. And the funniest part to me is, once all those idiots get that money......you guessed it!
Instant inflation.
They'll be running around like 10 cent millionaires buying everything and not caring what it costs. So.....it's gonna cost a LOT.
And here's the punchline......
All those liberal virtue signalers that thought it was so great...but DIDN'T get money......? Well, their stuff is gonna double in price too. On top of there quadrupled taxes to pay for it all.

Couldn't happen to a nicer srate.state.

Sadly, we are ALL going to fund it. Once Kali is bankrupt, the feds will bail it out with our money. Cause there is too many votes there to lose.

All sound about right?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got it pegged out exactly bro……could not have been said better. If only the other 90% of Americans could see it for what it is the way you said it……..Like Old Savage said, politics is corrupt and they all lie, it just takes you 60 years to see the truth.

On another note that Scrappy guy from Montana is attempting to belittle me for calling him out on a fraud……..whew, narcissistic people get their feelings hurt easily. He kills things for the sake of killing things with no regard to life. It sickens me and he has been doing this for some time, killing little animals to show how BAD he is………so, if I’m banned, will you take over for me and make sure that every time he shows a picture of a 1 pound animal blown to bits, call him on it……..
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sure buddy. Guess I missed the hoopla! I'll have to do some snoopin.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That was quite a dust-up! :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Na bro…was nuttin’…….a dust up was used to happen on the loading docks……schrappy is small potatoes……..maybe those gourmet taters……

I just don’t like people killing things for the sake of killing…..coyotes and such, fine as they are evil ….little one pound gophers are only doing what nature taught them….let nature takes its course. No need to blast em to pieces and show the world how “mighty” a person is.

It’s called the “age of accountability” and is accepted at a young age but when you know better there’s gonna be Karma.

People like that die miserable deaths….I’ve seen it more than a few times…long drawn out deaths…

Now, ask me if I give a s.——00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

While I'm far from an animal rights activist, I've never been one to just shoot stuff. Even as a kid. About the only thing I'll shoot without planning on eating it, is coyotes. That's cause I've seen how they kill. It's nasty. Bad.
The older I get, the less I want to shoot stuff. I think that's how it is with a lot of folks. Not all, but a lot.
My old man is more of a killer than I am. I get more opportunities, I just don't always take em. He'll take em.
Now, if I had a woodchuck destroying my garden, I'd blast him. But i don't go out and just shoot em for the sake of shooting them. I have no stomach for that.