Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you broster……..

Pm coming…
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey you won buddy!
You already have the "key to the city" of Cornville. I can't imagine what you could possibly still want? :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I won the key to Cornville? Whooooooppppieee!!!!!!!

Where did you find a full ear of corn this time of the year?…. Did the ear of corn hear you coming? (That’s probably over the head of most people here).

The expoxy set up nice and I gave it a coat of clear lacquer……another one tomorrow…..

Ya know, I’ve seen and done everything I’ve ever wanted to do in life……while it’s way below some peoples standards it met mine and that’s all I care about…….other than the Grand Canyon I’d like to drive through Cornville……even if it takes me 30 seconds to do it. I’ll stop by the side of the road, get out and holler “CORNVILLE, IM HERE!”….and most likely will be bum rushed by 20 guys with a total of 12 teeth.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha weeeee doggggie!
I got that corn from a corn hole. :D
No....I got it at George's banana stand.
Here comes another story......
Back in the 70s the guy (George) that owned this little store (about a 1/4 mile from me) fixed it all up and made some outdoor areas with fruits and vegetables, just like the big city. He changed the name from just "George's Market" to George's Banana Stand, with a big sign that had him leaning against a giant banana. He even had bumper stickers made.

I SAW GEORGE'S BANANA STAND
in Skowhegan Maine.

Yup.... you get the joke, right?

These stickers got plastered everywhere for at least 20 years before he finally was told how everyone read it.
Trust me bro, I looked everywhere for one to send you. :D
When my wife's aunt made the trek up here to visit, she insisted we all take a picture in front of that sign. I'm not in it cause I took the picture. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

301743829_949305332640845_1127217106511111360_n.jpg
I took this photo when her late Majesty asked me to check on the Colonies :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha that's it buddy.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Things are different in Maine.

Should your balloon set down out here. We are about an hr north.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, watched your coronation. Last thing I saw was Charles and Di wedding. Looked like play house day at an old age home.

Angelyne was a Polish model/actress singer who came to LA early 80s. She became a local character. She is still parading around in a pink Corvette. Reminds me of the monarchy. Those are some hats!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How about … Angelyne does Cornville.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Angelyne does Cornville? I think it would be the other way around….that poor girl would not last 10 minutes on the streets of Cornville….Maine is different……..they don’t laws for sexual aggression…..for instance, just look at George’s Banana Stand…..that sign was an invitation for back room parties and circle jerks where George was the pivot man..

That is one crazy story on George’s Banana Stand. Around here, (for real) it’s common for people who are departing company to have a handshake along with the words, “stay cool brother and don’t let your hotdog stand”

Beautiful weather…….clear, 60’s, low humidity………..low humidity does wonders for people who have Meniers…changes your whole attitude.

Well, I got to get outside and give my ear of corn another coat of clear lacquer….pics later…….think I’ll put a lanyard on it and carry it around wherever I go….which, isn’t too many places….——006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Any hot chick in Cornville better be a fast runner. Won't be walking down any "streets", as there are none. Not like you'd picture anyway. There's a few paved roads that run through, but probably more dirt roads than paved. Like I'd said earlier, there is no "town". To my knowledge, there is no stores, gas stations, or anything like that. They all come here, to "town".
There is a small elementary school, and a one bay volunteer fire station. We joke about Athens, but it actually has more than Cornville.
Now, West Athens.....that's another story. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

West Athens, have to check that out. My friend from Milo is now in NJ, still in touch.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Milo to NJ?
That's like moving to another planet.

The old West Athens 4rh of July parade was quite a time!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So was the Bennet Sweet Corn festival in Iowa. Other communities called it the field corn festival, local humor. Bennet is just a T in the road, they shut it down for the weekend. Compliments of my National Guard buddies in Iowa.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well….I have LOT to discuss…..me and my pal (Mr Corn Cob) went on a field trip today. We had lots of fun…….wish you all were there….

It was a nice day and Mr. Corn Cob from Cornville, Maine had a blast. He told me it was sooooo much better traveling around my house than it was being in a basket in a $1.98 Banana stand…..
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun May 07, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is much to be considered.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You eat the skin?

I’m not discussing any slavery issues……all that stuff happened long before any of us were born and done by people at a time where is was accepted, by some….just go watch some of the old sitcoms like Sanford & Son, Archie Bunker and even the Lone Ranger where Tonto is routinely called an “Injun”…..accepted then—-taboo today….

I really wish all that b.s. would go away but the “powers” need it to continue to advance their agenda.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well! I declare!
The Cornville corncob did some big time traveling today! I bet he never saw such wonders.
He Six, let him write a letter back home so he can tell all his friends and relatives about all the wonders!

Let's face it, most of his buddies are waiting to get picked out of a cow patty by a crow and get eaten for the second time.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, that’s called “recycling”. The corn cob had a great day. Tomorrow we are going out in the woods and a fishing trip at the pond. Then we will wrap up the day with a drive to Dairy Queen for a triple cheeseburger, fries, and a banana split because Herbie feels homesick from George’s banana stand.

That’s the corn cobs name, “Herbie”.He is named after his famous Uncle Herbie the sperm chaser.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well...then he probably DID see George's banana stand! :D

I hated that guy too. Hated him.
I was in there one day back in the 70s getting a soda or something. I was standing in line at the register and he comes waddling up to me. He points up to some huge, late 70s camcorder thing on the wall and says, "You know, if you steal something, we will see you with that and you'll be arrested."
I dropped the soda and walked out. That would have been a few years later, and that old sum beach would have got his azz handed to him right there. I may have been a little wild back in the day, but i aint no theif. I never set foot in that place again till that fat old ba$&@rd died. AG bought the store, but kept the name.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, I’m in agreement with you that some people are better off dead but it seems the jerks of society live to be 90…..hitting it bro…tomorrows another day. Herbie is on the table outside and I don’t want him getting attacked by a crow……
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You better rest up! Herbie needs to see the sights tomorrow! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did I ever tell you the joke about Herbie the sperm?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha good one!

Butt, it could have been a lot worse. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes Milo to NJ where she has her own farm where they raise … corn. You could call it “Herbieville” and she is only a mornings drive from Herbie.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Go back go back Herbie cried..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

63f and cloudy.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Herbie the Corn husker, quite the history.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Herbie Husker?…..just wait till I tell you the story of Mr. Sperm and E1664.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is how it all goes….

Back about 1976 Joe Shockley had a vasectomy……so naturally I had to mess with him……I’d say, “hey Joe, find any sperm lately? He reply,”one of these days Jack I’m gonna grab you and beat you to a pulp. (We were buddies)

So……as the years went on I started to call him “Mr Sperm”……..it caught on really good and the other guys would get on our radios and instead of using “Joe” they would holler, “hey, Mr Sperm, you got a copy?”

Yea, I kept the atmosphere moving just like I do here.

People would go up to Joe and say, “hey Joe, did you find your sperm yet?”…..

As the years went on management did a whole new organization of the warehouse when we got computers on our forklifts. The first aisle was named the “A” aisle and continued to the “E” aisle. In between each aisle were lots of numbers such as “A3126” and it all was in our computers so we could find a certain product without driving around endlessly for an hour.

At the very back of the warehouse was the “E” section and the last “hole” was E1664. Anyway, E1664 became known as the “hideout” for Herbie the sperm……people would call on the radio, “hey! I found Herbie! He was running down the aisle from the b section all the way to E1664 where he had his “home”. Instantly, people would call Joe (Mr. Sperm) and inform him “Joe! We found your sperm! You don’t have to worry about a reverse vasectomy!….Joe would get on the radio, “where’s Jack, I’m gonna kill him”

So all of this went on for over 40 years….good ole Joe must have had dreams of little sperms crawling all over him.

Joe retired 3 years after me even though he was 3 years older and all he said at his retirement party was, “where’s Jack, I need to strangle him”. “He put me through hell for over 40 years because I made the mistake of telling him I had a vasectomy. Telling him anything is like putting it in the newspaper”——006

“Billy the drunk” who still works there told me recently that E1664 is forever known as the home of Herbie the sperm.

The moral of this story is that we all live one time, so why be miserable and cause trouble for others. Laugh, enjoy and never forget the horrors I put Joe through. Go Herbie!!!!! “Turn back, it’s a b.j.!”
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Its the same here, but a lot of the old guys are gone now so we mostly just talk about how fun it USED to be. Everyone had nicknames, and in some cases I forgot what people's real names were.
Now I'm just counting the days I have left. That's the down side of starting here so young. Most of the guys retiring haven't been here near as long as I have already. And I still got 4.5 years.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s a good thing for you Jay…..started early, gained all kinds of seniority, job preference, full pension and retire early………for my last 20 years I probably did more work out in the yard in a week than I did at “work”.

Not like the old days where you were judged by the quality of your work and your enthusiasm to please management…….

The days of the working class, seniority, 6 weeks vacation, benefits are done. If you think your just a number now, tomorrow that number is 00——————I wouldn’t have kids today as all your doing is subjecting them to 70 years of stress….unless of course, your a minority.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Slavery is going to make a big return. But this time, it'll be for everyone. Well.....except the overlords, of course.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Naaaa….never happen….and you know that……peoples today edumacated as Tonto says.

I think “they” are gearing up for the big one to reduce the world’s population by 50%.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no. It won't be like the last time.
Most people are already slaves, they just can't tell. It's like I've said before, the overlords are smart. They learn and adapt.
Take what the average person earns by trading hours of his life. Then add up all the taxes. It's most of it. What's his answer.....? "I need to work overtime, or work harder". The result? They take even more. Now it's just what people do. They don't even question it.
People work for a paycheck that most don't even see. It isn't an option. Direct deposit only. They take their cut before you ever see it. INCOME TAXES they call it. Guess what? Your paycheck isn't income. You traded your time and labor for it. Income would be interest or financial gains from investing, buying and selling, or other money service.
When they pass a law that says you will be taxed on your "carbon score", well you'll have to work harder to have what you did before the tax.
Then they take the money and give it to illegals, other countries, or for "reparations". Meanwhile, the country is bankrupt.
It's ok, we'll just take more from em.

SLAVES
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There’s not one statement you said that I disagree with………this country is on the edge of disaster…..you and I know how to handle money but most people don’t and being materialistic, Americans will go to all lengths to look like DuPonts…that’s called a modern form of “indentured servitude” to force you to work even though the average guy will see 1/10th of his paycheck. It’s called “image.”

Before I retired I looked in the parking lot at the plant and there were a MESS of expensive foreign cars and more expensive pick up trucks and the only thing they own on that car are the windshield wipers. For me it was 3 vehicles for 44 years….I never could understand why people would give their life to a job just so they can say,”yea, I like Mercedes Benz’s, it’s all we drive.”

Money is relative to happiness to most people…..my older sister will stab anyone in the back (including me) just so she keeps her status quo in her uppity neighborhood….her husband has an IQ of 160 and knows more than most lawyers and combine the IQ with a criminal mind and you have the makings of a person who keeps you and me from paying normal insurance and fraud bills.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. I tell ya bud, there ain't a lot of hope as I see it. Thats why I sent the Corn-ville ornament. Times get tough.....you can always eat it. :D
No, I know your set pretty good bro. Just hackin on ya. :D

You have to laugh and joke. Cause there's nothing we can do about it except make sure all our own poop is in order.
In these times, you take care of your family and your close friends, the rest can pizz off.
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Hello all..Find it harder to get on here when the weather gets nicer ..hope all is well with everyone ..been reading all the stuff you guys have been up to!
Nothing much to report here in MA ..got the GT500 out Sunday morn then came home and cleaned it up..I ask myself why did I go with black..then its clean and looks like a trillion bucks ..been trying to get some loading done still have a ways to go ..plenty of 9MM -.41 Mag -38 Super and 357 Mag and some for the levers ..now to get to the range ..take care all
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Howdy! Glad you're doing well.
I rode the TW uo to camp today for a look around. Got in one if my trails about 20ft before I hit a wall of downed trees. Yippee!
Heading back up tomorrow to work on the trim in the camp. May burn some brush too if I have time. Gonna be nice all week so I will be scarce here during daylight.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

All that is true about the state of what is going on and probably more.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, Snakeman …….yea, the nice weather changes the attitude and of course, priorities.

Jay, don’t burn down the woods… a gust of wind and you will be National news. The Maine Chronicle….Man with beer and John Deere burns down the state of Maine……”””” :D

I cut the front 2 acres with the semi mighty Kubota….took me 45 minutes….passed some gas……and that’s the extent of my life….
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here he is….with a real gun….C.O.L.T.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I know where the guns are, could take you there ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hi ho Silver!…….

Just got done watching 2 episodes. On FIOS it’s channel 635 ….or known as “Great American Living” channel.

And that’s how it was back in the day…….it taught us right from wrong……maybe I should have watched more episodes…don’t think Jay ever saw any……. :D -00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. We grew up getting our morals from a local hero.

The Cornville Crusader.

He wore a corn husk mask to hide his identity. He traveled the countryside at night with his faithful sidekick, Cob, shoveling out peoples outhouses.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The white moose

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Or Maine

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Was the mask to hide the identity or … for the hot chicks.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It is a dual purpose mask. :D

All the moose I've seen, and it's a LOT, I've never seen an albino or piebald moose.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Anybody see the Cornville Crusader ……last I heard he was hiding in the woods on wood street……..surrounded by his cousins, the Cobs…..Seems General McArthur would store his cobs there for his pipes.

The Cornville Crusader is NOT a nice person. He sent a spy to my place…..he’s smart though as he came disguised as a hat on a little dog.

Model A Uzi’s