All of You Who Live in California . . . Brace Yourself!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

All of You Who Live in California . . . Brace Yourself!

Post by COSteve »

Lunacy! If passed, California's economy will collapse within a matter of months as all the companies and all the wage earners abandon the state. And remember, the whole idea is a farce because the taxpayers, who never owned slaves, will be required to pay blacks, who never were slaves, by a corrupt government that never allowed slavery!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Re: All of You Who Live in California . . . Brace Yourself!

Post by jkbrea »

What about blacks that owned slaves? Idiots! Destroying themselves because theyre afraid to speak out. Might lose a "like" or "follower".
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…the irony of it all was that California had an extremely small percentage of blacks before slavery was abolished…the Chinese did the manual labor……

I believe it’s all being done by design……there’s nothing we can do…..even voting doesn’t count anymore…
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Given what the rest of this INSANE world is going through, I AM NOT IN THE LEAST SURPRISED!!! And I live in KALIFORNICATION! Can you say bendover? :roll: :twisted:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They have made the number so ridiculous that it is not doable and the idea will come up that Hispanics will be paying for slaves that never existed here. And the Asians and others will also be paying. Could be a train wreck for the Dems, the Bud Light of the reparations movements.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

And the people who should be given this money are the ones stuck on reservations and welfare!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Remember Horace Greeley said, “Go west young man!”……well, maybe the saying should be changed to “Go west all you deadbeats”. Wow! Just think of it..the eastern cities would be emptied out and civility returned……..and Old Savage would have 80 people living in his house…the golf courses would be filled with tents……water would come from Oprah’s Olympic pool……

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Wife's family is all from California. They all supported reparations. My wife is the only conservative in the family.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

Well they need to ensure they include REPARATIONS to the family members of Soldiers that fought to free the slaves. Guess we can just stop all the nonsense and call it EVEN!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

Palm Springs. Ca gives about $1200 a month to citizens that identify as transgender. No question asked. So......what if I identify as a black transgender descendant of slaves. Can I double dip. Reparations and being tranny? If it wasn't true it would be hilarious.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Hey! I identify as a retired, hard working Aerospace worker. What do I get?
Steve
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Hey....It's a great idea....I hope like hell that the blacks in my state of WA ALL move down there. :lol: :P 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
RIDERED350r
Levergunner 2.0

Post by RIDERED350r »

horsesoldier03 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:29 pm Well they need to ensure they include REPARATIONS to the family members of Soldiers that fought to free the slaves. Guess we can just stop all the nonsense and call it EVEN!
Exactly!!!!!! 620,000+ died in that war. THAT is your reparations!

My 4x great grandfather is buried not 20 miles from where I sit. John Campbell, volunteered to fight for the Union from Madison County NY. Entered as a volunteer private, was wounded at Gettysburg and was a Sgt Major by the time he ended his service in the Army. What do I get for my Grandfathers service and getting wounded???!!! (Being sarcastic with that question obviously).

And does anyone think those newly freed slaves who volunteered to fight would react to this absurd idea with anything other than indignation and ridicule???

To make certain people today pay for actions committed by someone else 160 years ago while not holding certain other people accountable for their actions today (BLM and Antifa paths of destruction) is a level of insanity that is unparalleled
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

[
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon May 08, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Hatfield
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Bob Hatfield »

My GGG grandfather Jim "Slater" Hatfield fought with Anderson Hatfield on the side of the Confederacy, So I will not be getting any reparations.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Four of my eight g.g. grandfathers served the Confederacy. However, there was also a g.g. grandfather and a g.g.g. grandfather listed in the 1850 and 1830 censuses respectively as "free persons of colour".

The tendency for most folk when they find surprising (embarassing?) anomalies in the woodpile is to join a federally recognized aboriginal tribe as if muscogeean is somehow superior to " plantation child". Or they become obsessed with melungeon or "black dutchmen/turk" mythologies. My l.d.s. in-laws went to great effort and expense in luciferian temple rites to get our nubian antecedents baptized "white" as they all have l.d.s. internal political aspirations and hope to someday be elected to "the seventy". Apparently you can't reach those goals with tyrone or d'unshae in the past genetic mix but redcloud or pathfinder is okay.

Long before $100 dna tests and online databases, I used to volunteer on tuesdays & thursdays down to the big regional public library to assist folk in genealogy. You should have seen the look on their faces when the trail led to a plantation child. One young heavy metal neonazi went insane (literally) when he found that his surname was an anglicization of the ashkenazi and those forebearers entered at ellis island and only spoke yiddish.

The kalifornia reparations bill authors have already thought of these minute african genetic admixtures in honky and have included the requirements of at least 28% african genes. Think of all the disappointed lekieshias who only cipher up to 25% or thereabouts !
m.A.g.a. !
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

COSteve wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:41 pm Hey! I identify as a retired, hard working Aerospace worker. What do I get?
The Royal Purple Shaft with the Order of the Rusty Hook. Nothing more. :shock:
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

jnyork wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:03 pm
COSteve wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:41 pm Hey! I identify as a retired, hard working Aerospace worker. What do I get?
The Royal Purple Shaft with the Order of the Rusty Hook. Nothing more. :shock:
Actually not. Those of us who are honest, hard working folks who ask nothing from the government but to be left in peace get the biggest surprise of all!

THE BILL!!!
Steve
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just got the results of a DNA test. No Irish at all. No Native American, no African, BUT some Italian and Askenazi Jew. Oral family history seems to have been incorrect. Well, partly. The portion about being descended from the original Laugharne family and a castle in Wales seems accurate.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost