PUPPIES

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

PUPPIES

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got home from the vet, Parker had an ultrasound today, shows at least 5 or 6 puppies, most likely more.
She is due May 28th!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: PUPPIES

Post by 2ndovc »

Awesome!

That will keep you busy. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

First few weeks aren't bad Jason- it's week 4 thru 8 it's a whole lotta work chasing, taking stuff away , mopping up puddles and piles!!
I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Of course the pup I keep will be the biggest challenge, with the multiple trips outside in the middle of the night!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Oh, I know. :D

Timeline may vary.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Awesome Gunny! Glad to hear. That's my son's birthday.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I bet Parker is getting some fine prenatal treatment, looking forward to some pictures Gunny.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Know why God made puppies adorable?
So you don't strangle them! :lol:

Yes her prenatal care is now supplemented with a vitamin/ mineral powder, new to me but this vet is a reproduction Dr so I'll take her word to the bank!

Claro is NOT happy, lots of growling from her but she'll get over it. Although there will be snapping, snarling and barking aplenty in another couple months once the velociraptors are here!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My flying terrierist is still in the velociraptor stage at 23 months. 25 pounds, eats literally everything. He ate a full pound of baby ruth candy bars at halloween. A bit of intestinal distress was all. Local Animal Control Officer video-ed him jumping back and forth over our 6 foot privacy fence 10 times in a row. She tried to help us get the city to allow us to put up a 10 foot tall fence to keep him inside. Nothing doing. Even her video showing him playfully doing his Underdog impression and popping back and forth over the 6 foot fence for fun was ignored. Two of the city council members wanted to know what software she used so that they could make a video like it for their grandkids. They just couldn't believe it was real. The neighbors hate our dog because he is constantly found in peoples yards with no explanation, until they try to catch him and he jumps their fence. The animal control officer said he one time jumped over her head ten or more times in a row just to irritate her while she tried to catch him. She no longer threatens to fine us when he is out because she tried to help us fix the issue. His shock collar didn't help. He ignored the shocks.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah terriers- what the non terrier people don't know! They are an awesome family in the K9 world. My Jack was a killer! If he could get a hold of it he killed it! Snakes, chipmunks,squirrels, cats, coons, although he couldn't kill them he would worry box turtles for hours on end. 3 skunks that I knew of and not sprayed! One day he treed a bear, I left him under that bear for 3 hours, he girdled the oak tree and he became hoarse from barking! Didn't see that bear again!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

My terrier is coming along nicely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Well Gunny You will have a fun summer!. That's a lot of puppies. That is a beautiful dog Scott. My favorite breed.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

.45colt wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:50 am Well Gunny You will have a fun summer!. That's a lot of puppies. That is a beautiful dog Scott. My favorite breed.
Rat Terrier. Just an ordinary farm dog.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Yep I knew it was a Rat. I spent some time with one at a relative's about 10 years ago as the Dog was better company than some people in the House. It is the smartest dog I ever saw and I'll never forget it. I would have one but My Young neighbors next-door have a boxer that is totally nuts and It would be a Bad mix.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

This is momma dog and son. Momma is Colter, named for John Colter because of her love of travelling and running. The black and white one is Mycroft Holmes. Not really a genius older brother to a legend, but he is smarter than you can believe. Mycroft gets car sick. Colter travels well and is well behaved in stores.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well a rainy day here so I decided to put the whelping box together. Took a little coaxing to get Parker to go in but she is comfortable with it now. ( she is a strange duck when new things are involved)
20230429_135455.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!