Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Miss Amber Hill one of our Olympic shooters. Just to let Old Savage know we have eye candy over here too.... :D
34883FDB00000578-0-British_shooter_Amber_Hill_narrowly_missed_out_on_the_chance_of_-m-59_1471048077905.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Very nice, award yourself a trophy for 188.

And a blast from the past. Was this the style there too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

GK. my man…..where do you think the eye candy came? Sheeeeeeeeeetttt……..Mother nature has its beginnings..

But whatever the government or liberal think tanks say, there is no better beauty than European Anglos and Mediterraneans………the rest of them are tree bark as far as I’m concerned.

Common sense…..just look at anyone , see what part of the world they came from and look at their way of life…..now tell me, what beauty do you see that comes out of the Congo?

Like it or not and sometimes the truth hurts but I WILL NOT let Liberal brainwashing change the truth…. …those Mediterranean gals win number ONE. Just look at history and the accomplishments that came from different parts of the world….only thing that came out of Africa is a pointed stick. Now ask me if I give a #6.

The best and the brightest came from Europe. It takes a lot of nerve to pack up and leave to go to a country with uncertainty. Ugly and stupid need not apply.

Dang Fred…she sure has a set of upright whoppers on her!

First Amendment and to hell with being nice.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well of course, the style was the issue there ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I remember the 70s well but never got to like bell bottoms ... :?
Sailor-Bell-Bottoms.jpeg
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hot pants were in fashion too back in the 70s, more to my liking :D
70s-hotpants-30.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Maybe fishing would be your sport.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang…that last one has some monster upright whoppers……I can see those babies banging on each other back and forth and smacking’ you in the face and possibly poppin’ out an eye….

Don’t know if all of the high maintenance would be worth it…be broke before the paycheck even comes in….and then you’d be fighting off half the male population….what’s that 60’s song? Something’ about “next time getting an ugly one.” :D…and she’s only good for about 10 years….

https://www.google.com/search?q=get+me+ ... fOZqjYiaAQ
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

There's a lot to be said for NOT marrying a stunner, I did twice and payed the price, its a wonder I never shot anyone.... :?

I am completely on my own now but still can't bring myself to hunt for an ugly one... :lol:

Lost power for several hours here yesterday, not much fun in a all electric place at least I don't have a EV outside and a long journey to make.. :roll:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ditch that place GK…..you’re in a strange place now so the difference between there and here would not be much of a change…….I told before, I’d do what I could to set ya up for awhile…….geeze, if Old Win chimes in there’s places up his way where rent is pocket change and taxes never amount to more than a nickel a decade…..of course your facilities would be outside but you could always bring the bucket inside on cold days…..

I’m serious…….I’d do what I could for ya…..my word on that……I know you’re no loaf……..

After 30 days you’d wonder how you ever put up with all of that b.s./ high rent/ control…….we still have freedom in Pa, Maine, most of the South, Midwest , and Northern states……but dat northern states be cold dude,

In OS land you wouldn’t have quite the freedoms or the cheap living accommodations but you would have all of these sex crazed girls hanging around who are looking for someone to pay their bills….

NOTHING….nothing beats country living with the freedoms to do what your heart desires.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, if I were younger I would love to make a one-way crossing of the pond and spend whatever time I have left trying to steal yours and Jays shooting irons, I know we would have a ball.... :D

My next door neighbor's brother stopped by this lunch time and asked me if I fancied a pint or too so of course I pulled on my boots and grabbed a coat, thinking he ment the local pub which is only a short walk away I was surprised when he said he was going to a town several miles away, anyway a pint is a pint so off we set, on the way back it had rained so much the roads had turned into rivers. I have lived in so many different places over the years but this place beats all, so far the roads are either black ice or under water with dry roads being a rarity :( anyway the beer was good and less than half price compared to the local uppity pub.
It had a nice Long bar.... :mrgreen:
Lantokay Street (27).jpg
Even had Shipyard IPA from Maine
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk, what is overlooked about Cali is that most of it is rural. The liberal coast gets most of the attention. But so far it seems clear you are not inclined to leave Jolly Olde.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:40 pm Well gk, what is overlooked about Cali is that most of it is rural. The liberal coast gets most of the attention. But so far it seems clear you are not inclined to leave Jolly Olde.
I'm pretty much resigned to staying here :cry: what with health care etc and me in my mid seventies could end up on skid row. My one and only visit was the best time I ever had. :mrgreen:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK….sure is a fancy bar you went to…..this is the bar I frequent and the one below it is where Jay hangs out. Look at all your missing!

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that made my day.... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Some of the nice places are gone but we can look around. Somebody apparently had temporary quarters out of the rain outside my office door. We can talk to Rhonda to get you a car with good financing and maybe get you a job. Many a job at He Gun Shop or the shooting range.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey boys!
Ain't had time to check in. Been chasing the grandkids around. Was up till 4am shooting the bull over cold Rainiers with the kid the other night.
I drove the kids Jeep home from the airport and had to pit it in 4wd to get put of the parking spot in the parking lot. Drove to the kids house in a white out. Just like home! :D

Jeez! I got all excited thinking our old buddy GK was headed west! Heck ya! I'll put ya up buddy! Any time. The wife is a great cook. We got lots of shooting irons, dogs, and squirrels to shoot. You'll have to fight over em with my dad, though. :D

Anyway.....I get not wanting to leave your country, but our doors open bud.

I'll try and check in more the rest of the time I'm up here.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Howdy Jay….I was getting worried about you being eaten by a grizz.

You ain’t missing’ nuttin bro….SOS

I got something super cool coming in the next week or two or less…dunno.

How’d you like the bars you and I frequent?

Say Hi to everyone…enjoy bro…family is #1.

Still have not seen even a trace of snow….first time in 50 years.

Lost a pair of tighty whiteys…..too nasty to wash….just walked out to the road at nighttime and threw em on my neighbors driveway.—00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Them bars sure do look "local" to me.
Hahaha nice. A skivvy toss.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, the “girls” are at it again……here I find they have a huge following and making bushels of cash……
:D
Amazing, only in America. Hey Fred….maybe you can hire one of these for a caddy or possibly a late night rendezvous on the ninth green. Looks like Santa Monica boulevard…..Their story starts in Maine as table dancers but their act became too expensive for the bar owners as zoning codes required I beam reinforcements to go clear down to solid bedrock.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yuk. That would put me off my breakfast dinner and supper :o :shock: :? . Wouldn't mind one of those reinforced dancing tables from Maine though, make great work bench..... :lol:
5_ton_worktable_with_casters_and_hooks.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Can't be from Maine if they's sistahs. :D

We'uns be the whitest white of the white states. I know, I know.....we aren't "diverse" enough.
I ain't sorry. :D

However! We do have some lily white chick's every bit as big. Lots of em. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I thought you guys were trying to sell living in America to me, I'm not sure your sales and advertising is working..... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, cultural standards vary. Was this some event or just everyday wear? LA has over 100 languages spoken there, so there is also a lot of cultural variation and the will to express it.

Demogaphics on skin pigment levels vary enough so as to defy distinction. Now been in Maine in OW land a number of times but for whiteness Wyoming takes the prize in my personal experience.

So with some of this with great change from long gone ancestors can go a prediliction for certain diseases certainly out here. I am sure Doc AJ could give you more but his area is a lot more stable regarding recent/semi recent population change.

If you got it flaunt it seems to be the order of the day out here … a little like First Gen Colts. ;-)

Now if you oppose this expression you are going to have trouble from certain groups and likely should not do it in person.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I never mentioned race at all ….just the absurdity of people who do these things in public…..it’s disgusting and most likely traumatizing to a youngster…….like Jay says, there’s plenty of whites who are no different………it’s the decline of our cultural greatness……

The reason we have “levels of acceptance” is because if we let these degenerate things go on, we will soon regress to the hunter/gatherer culture. There should be no tolerance for this type of dress…..these people need to be laughed at……we certainly don’t see this in my neck of the woods nor Jays, I’m sure……people who are obese many times have a medical issue and I don’t laugh at that…….I laugh at their flaunting, if that’s what they want to call it…..

Now, as to flaunting SAA Colts or very nice Winchesters…….that’s no different than the rich woman who flaunts her 10 carat rock, the 4 person family in their 5,000 sq foot “house” complete with Olympic sized pool and 6 car garage……or the guy in his Corvette or Mercedes……For people who criticize others for their material worth is Communistic thinking as they should be applauded for their successes……something the Jewish culture does but the gentile criticizes.

“Flaunting” has its limits to be accepted culturally in a civilized society…..or successful country…..the more successful our country is, the more stronger we are.

Now, how much longer do you want to go Freddy Boy?

And what I wrote above is EXACTLY why the people with money or businesses are fleeing California everyday for greener pastures in more free states…..

Have a nice day! And I’ll leave this on a parting note.——your pal——006

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Great display of some fine arms.

Your critique of societal progress is pretty much right on and being purposely driven that way I believe. The exodus from Calif is probably increasing. Many long time patients leaving in the last few years.

No controlling the what is out here. Btw just folded in OW’s whiteness recognition and he is right. The whole coastal megatropolis round LA south has all that diversity which has a life of its own including miles of homeless encampments down around San Diego.

I think this trend will only increase, it certainly has in my 45+ years here. All the while Florence/Roebling NJ had changed little except for all the warehouses. Maine will likely be the same in that respect due to cold and distance.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahh….it don’t matter anymore….you can’t change the world, only your world.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Exactly what I was thinking you would come out to. Just plenty of opportunity out here to watch it unfold. They don’t actually get anywhere with it. Just kind of … and and so what.

More often a lot of bright color patterned spandex involved. Nobody pays any attention.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, they been holding out on you ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I know that place! It's my neighbor and he's alway bragging about his upkeep compared to mine..... :D
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Recently I have been watching YouTube videos of old ghost towns and mines, seems unfair that these old buildings are just rotting away when as a fully qualified old geezer with antisocial tendencies and a shotgun, I would feel at home in such a place and could keep the spray can artists away too..... :lol:
English-Jack-white-mountains.jpg
English Jack did all right in New Hampshire
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sure thing GK.....That's me......on the anti social realities.....not tendencies............

Those ghost towns out west really don't rot away.....the air is so dry they stay together.

I tell ya.......I've been "singing" the Star Spangled Banner something terrible. It got so bad I had to walk outside before mom clobbered me. She don't go for that type of humor.

Funny thing though.....it's OK for her dogs to pass gas..you ought to hear her, "poor little Miss Apple must have ate something you gave here as she's stinking up the house"....I respond, "it's probably your breath."
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Those places are regular family homes in my neck o' the woods. When I was a kid, I knew a lot if kids that grew up in some rough places. No plumbing shacks not fit for a human.
Not so many now, but they're still out there. Now it's mostly old campers you see rough people living in.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Old motor homes in the desert are becoming common out here especially in unincorporated areas.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Won’t need no Kubota here. :?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why do people use those stupid emojis? I can understand a smiley face but these ones with "rolling eye", "winks", and "hand grabs" make no sense..........

It's really a nice day today...me and mom are setting up the 10x10 $1.98 pavilion and I come in for ??? I don't know......so I check in here and I see these stupid...stupid...stupid emojis......and then the insinuation that Kubotas are not needed......well, MR City Slicker, we do lots of things with mighty Kubotas like ??? I don't know...things?.. :D :shock: :| :lol: :roll:
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The mighty Gravely! MY dad sold this one in 1957, still running. :wink:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrectza

Post by Sixgun »

Those old Gravelys ran forever......like dat one.....When I was around 12 I used to clean a greenhouse every Saturday for a DuPont.......(DuPonts are like flies around here)....Their groundskeeper was an old black guy named Edgar......he must have been 60 or more back in the mid sixties.....probably not around anymore but I bet his Gravely and sulky is.

Like old machinery it was designed to be easily rebuilt, not the throw away society we have today.......Just last week, after 471 rds., my R came apart and I threw it away and went back to my W that was made in 1879. :D

Come on! I know you liked dat one......like my pal in Alaska is watching and laughing........
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Starting to warm up here in SE Mass..Grandson wanted to unpack all the toys from the Garage ..so he could get to this one of course 1958 JD 420
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cool tractor there! We had an Oliver and a Cleotrack.

I have put more rounds through Winchester lever actions than any other kind. After all the warnings not sure I want to risk too many through my :? Rs :wink:

This one is a prize, waited years for it to come along.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice JD!
Me and the old man were looking at old Gravelys to use as a deer dragger back in our tight trails. Haven't bought one though. Looked a a couple tractors too. Guy over to Bangor has a nice old Bolens that would work pretty good too.

Thanks Six. Yeah, I still got a package I have to ship out to you. I thought of dropping it from the plane when we flew over, but I was worried it would break. :D

Just a smiley emoji bro........just a smiley.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey..hey…Snakeman got da S……..I love that JD….nice complete resto with the new tires and a quality paint job….1958…I was 4 and OS was 40…….

Hey Snakeman…….what’s those tires cost….$1500 each?

And da Jayster…package???? On the way back bro, just heave it……Did you hear about the plane that was going to crash? The pilot informed the passengers that the plane was going down so one guy grabbed an African-American stewardess and had his way with her…..the other passengers were aghast with wide eyes and astonished. “why are you doing this” they asked the man. “ He responded , “when this plane crashes the first thing they are going to look for is the black box and I’m gonna be in it!”
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha that's priceless man! Black box...... . :D
Nice!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha ha……yea Jay….it’s a party everyday if you want it to be..

You ought to see what I’m coming home with tomorrow…not 100%….closer to 60%……but Lordy, she is a beauty……hint….it’s got 4 letters and starts with a C. :lol:

Yea baby! Party everyday!

And whatever you do in life NEVER let anyone rain on your parade because there’s a group out there who are holding a heavy tarp over our heads…….and that’s because the tarp fell on their heads……That’s their problem!……

Oooooooohhhhh…….let the good times roll!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. You look after your own tribe and screw the rest. That's how you stay ahead of the game.

Ooooooohhhhh! A nee Colt on the way!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Wow, nice photos of you and your grandson on the John Deere :D the JD looks brand new.... 8)

Temps still in the 40s here and rain every day. :cry: using plenty of emoji's here as they reflect my mood 😕😖😞😒😣🤔🍋🚽☔..... :lol:

Hey guys how do you like my new signature line :?:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhhhh……red tape and paperwork along with notary b.s……

In the meantime…..the weather is grreeeaaaaaaaat as “Tony the Tiger” says……..for some people, like me, the weather sets the mood. That’s why old people move to AZ or “Flow da”. :D. (Ya like dat Jay?)

Hey GK……I’ve never been a “world about person” only actually being in maybe 25 states and Canada one time…..I heard that the UK is overcast a lot…..is that true?

Speaking of Jay…..what’s going on in the big state?——00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I just got up and am swillin coffee. If I was back home, I'd be getting up like Six! :D
It's almost light here at 7. Stays light till after 9.
I've done more traveling in the last few years than all the rest of my life. I HATE traveling, but i do it for family. Either to visit those away, or as a family trip. I always enjoy the destination, but detest the travel. By the time we are done visiting, I'm READY to be home.
We went to the base yesterday and took the kids to the playground. Then we went bowling at the base bowling alley. We had a blast, and Kristy and I stayed behind with the oldest grandson and kept bowling for quite awhile.
Afterwards, we stopped for ice cream on the way home. Didn't see dementia Joe there......probably because right above the ice cream shop was a big picture of an AK-47 on a sign that read "Kodiak Tactical Firearms and Equipment". This place is really cool. There's like no rules that you can see anywhere.

Hey GK!
Love the Sig line. As you know, I'm a big Orwell fan!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Had to get up early today bro…8:30!……..courthouse opens at 9…..I’ll give ya a PM when I get the energy.

I used to bowl a bit when I was in my teens and a bit after…..had a 214 when I was 15 but my average was around 140 or so…….it’s terrible when a woman bowls as the only thing people look at is their butt as they release the ball with one leg in the air…..me and my buds used to say that the girls were “airing it out” at that moment.

Yea….some things in life never change……

Grass is growing…whoooooppppiiiieeee…..I finally have a purpose in life.—-006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You know this is?…..it’s not mine but I got to play with it

it….
AFC05DE9-66D6-422E-9702-D8D43826C295.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s