So ...they're arresting Trump on Tuesday ...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

So ...they're arresting Trump on Tuesday ...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... processed/

Supposedly he paid someone to suppress negative information about him in order that it not affect the upcoming election...

Questions:

1) Are they going to arrest the (then) bosses of Twitter, Facebook, and the FBI, since they did the same thing, only instead of paying 'hush money's, they used censorship, intimidation, and violence...?

2) Since Trump is provided a Secret Service detail, will they be allowed to accompany and protect him if some 'law enforcement agents' cuff him and haul him off to jail, and if they indeed do that, will his Secret Service agents be allowed to be with him in jail, and appropriately armed...?

3) Why are the Democrats and RINOs going along so happily with the BLATANT destruction of the U.S...? Are they just that materialistic, selfish, hateful, and violent, or they really so STUPID they don't realize what is going on...?
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: So ...they're arresting Trump on Tuesday ...

Post by Griff »

AJMD429 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:27 pmAre they just that materialistic, selfish, hateful, and violent, or they really do STUPID they don't realize what is going on...?
And don't realize the precedent they're making. Or thinking that they'll be exempt from any sort of prosecution when they leave office. You know... we're the elite, no one would dare...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

The charges are a stretch, but no matter. What they are lusting after is the photo opportunity to have him in handcuffs marched down the hallway. Or where ever.

Doesn't matter where, there *will* be news media there to capture it in full high definition.

Something I refer to as political masturbation.

They want him dead. If not, then destroyed, *any way possible*.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Musk is saying if they arrest Trump it will be a cinch to win in 2024.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
RIDERED350r
Levergunner 2.0

Post by RIDERED350r »

We are living under a banana republic type regime currently. This is what they do because he is the first serious threat to the establishment in a generation, likely more. This will either destroy him or make him unstoppable, nothing in between.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

Does this mean that all the politicians who paid hush money using tax payer dollars will be arrested as well?
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
ndcowboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ndcowboy »

Even if true, it sounds like payments made all the time by both people and corporations to cover up mistakes, and they are usually paid with the agreement of signing a nondisclosure statement. I just don't see a crime.
Meanwhile, Hunter Biden is suing the computer repair shop over a laptop that his dad claimed wasn't his....
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I thought this stuff belonged in the political forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:27 am I thought this stuff belonged in the political forum.
Yep. My bad. I'm sure one of the managers can relocate it.

Hopefully people are paying attention though; our nation won't be a place we can play with leverguns very long if the public doesn't start participating more politically. :|

Bongino put it well - https://youtu.be/NANfknBu08w

Sadly, the Baby Boomer generation has largely settled into political apathy and nihilism, standing idly by while the nation ten previous generations built and handed to us is destroyed; I have many good friends who admit they are more interested in playing with their grandkids and planning their next vacation or hunting trip, than doing anything 'political'. I get it - we have limited time left on Earth, and don't want to waste time with unpleasantries like trying to fix what seems like a hopelessly-corrupt political system, but failing to at least try is disrespectful to our parent's generation, and a terrible legacy to put on the shoulders of our grandchildren.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "