Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Rainy and nasty here too GK…..supposed to get 50 mph winds tomorrow.

Hey JAY…..right down the street and I know the guy well……he’s my age and has been collecting garden tractors or 60 years…..he has ever make and model from the 50’s on……it’s a major eyesore but no one complains.

Come on down with a trailer …for real……I’ll take you over. Google Earth pic which is about 6 years old and he’s added many more…dang near out to the road. 312 Thornton Rd, Thornton, Pa….get a street view.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes buddy! Redneck heaven!
See, around here, when you got a dooryard that looks like that it means you're well to do.
Ain't nothing sitting in my dooryard. It all fits in the garage. Means I'm po.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This guy is a bit “off”, but “off” in a nice way……if there was a contest in the world for “best small engine mechanic”, this guy would win….

I see him all the time and has thrown me good wisdom on fuel mixtures for 2 cycle engines. Since then all of my 2 cycle engines run smooth.

His old farm house, which used to belong to his grandparents is well kept but his junkyard is surrounded by $800,000 houses. THATS what I call a dooryard……

Well, 50 mph winds all through the day and tomorrow. Got a big day ahead of me in terms of work…..have to bring in a whole wheelbarrow load of wood…….:D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Be careful when brass scrounging……… :D

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-poli ... v2-4pqebmj
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

That Guys place looks like one when I was a Kid. This old Lady lived on a few acres nearby on a busy four lane. She was locally famous for being "the Sheep lady".She had about thirty. The farm house she lived in was falling down around her , and 30 years went by and She wouldn't move or give in to all the do-gooders' or politicians that tried to boot Her out. One day She was Dead. but She was stubborn to the End!
We have the high winds today as well Six but it's below 30* and the wind wants to cut you up. I'm officially done with wind, cold weather and MUD. cabin fever is making Momma Mean as a Grizz, I gotta lay Low. :shock: :lol: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wind finally made it up here, but it brought a white out with it. Can't see 10 feet. Wife didn't go to work and they closed the store.
Yeah.....it's spring......I guess.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Oh Lord Oldwin, I can see poor Old Six clutching the handles on the worlds best wheelbarrow .....got blasted over by a tornado and ended up over at a billionaires estate.........come back Six............ :( :( :( :( :( :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t laugh……that’s exactly what happened………I had a load of wood on the worlds mightiest wheelbarrow and as I made a turn on the front walk the wind hit me, knocked over Miss Apple, and I slipped on a banana peel from last fall…….

Windier than heck here…..good time to pass gas around other people with no worry about dirty looks.

Night night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.——006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Behind and to the side of this 1870’s farmhouse lies the golden treasure of Old Win’s dreams. Old heavy steel framed tractors with driveshaft driven power trains, ……just add the Northern Tool $300 engine of your choice……Old Cub Cadets, Wheel Horse, Toros, and JD’s just waiting for a mechanically inclined individual to turn it into the “Master of Mudders”.

Just think, Jay could be the the main dude in Maine to which the entire area mudders could look up to…..the “ KING “ . And then while he is in the area, he and his high class wife would be treated to a day or two of fun and sight seeing of the American Revolution battle fields with a possible “take home” of a Colt……as last time he took home “Colts” as in plural. Spend the whole weekend here in our guest room, with lots of quality beer, food, fun, and happy times…..bring the dogs and let them run free in a fenced in 1/2 acre of freedom while the boys do business and the women shop…….in a separate room hangs the best of multi pocketed buffalo coats with deep pockets with heavy liners along with Velcro straps to keep in what’s not supposed to be noticed…..

But first, a drive 1/8 th of a mile to the “junkyard among junkyards” of the finest old mowers.

Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Won't be long till Oldwin see that pic. and is on stage at the Opry singing "I dreamed I was there in lawn mower Heaven"......makes Me tear up right now............. :cry: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey 45…look at the guys mailbox……it’s an old motor………two years ago he showed me his “hit and miss” motor. This thing is like from the turn of the century…….I “axed” him, “heys, can yo start dat baby up?” Well, he wanted to impress ole Six so he fired it up….had a lot of little “pulls and pushes” on levers but she fired up like new money…..as long as the big wheel was turning at a certain revolution the motor did nothing and as it slowed down, it would fire up with a puff of smoke. He said that if it had a work load on it that it would fire more often…….then he has this motor that’s so rare he keeps it in the house in a safe…..for real, no b.s.. It’s like one of the rarest small engines in the world. He casually admitted it was worth 20 G’s.

I told him I have a very valuable motor and he axed me what it was….I toad him it was a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engine but I blew it up…literally…..watch the video. I like to do fun things not sit around and talk about the price of gasoline……——yo 6

Everyone lives but not everyone “lives”……..00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMReL4F1UyQ
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here’s a Colt 901 in .308

Glock 18 full auto

M-4 Enhanced…semi——3 rd burst——full auto
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Getting rid of illicit weed.
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Would ya looky at that dooryard! That could be here.......well, other than the house is too nice.
Boy......I could go wild in there.
It's slim pickins in a state where EVERYONE is broke. Dudes even pick up roadkill to use as bait for coyotes or whatever.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

One thing on My "bucket" list to get before I croak is a good size hit & miss motor. Not far from here every year there is a BIG Antique Engine show in Williams field Ohio. it lasts for about four days and is something to see. We also went to a show like it but WAYYYY bigger in western PA. can't re-member the place now. they have tractor pulls ,harvesting machines and a whole machine shop with belt driven stuff of every kind. Some of those Old Geezers were 90 years old and just ask them a question about their stuff and look out. They love to tell ya how it all worked. When they are gone nobody will know pelosi.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea 45….your right as to when they are gone……..it’s only the old timers who knew how to make that stuff run without falling apart…..there will always be someone but the percentages are going to drop…….

Well, I’m going over to Terry’s and get me an all steel tractor. He’s got tires too…BIG MUDDERS from 4 wheelers that bolt right on……have him throw a small block Chevy in it with an M22 Rock Crusher trans and awwwwwwaaaaayyy we go……off to the mud races! Have nitrous put on and tandems on the back running pure alcohol! Might as well change the rear to a Ford 9”.

Seriously…..that’s what happens when the people with money get involved and screw it up for all of the good ole boys…. look at NASCAR……
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

THAT old buddy, is absolutely true!

Back in the day, when we used to hit the mud runs all summer, you could throw a cooler of beer and some lawn chairs in the back of the truck and head out. We'd get there and there wasn't a trailer in sight. Everyone drove their rigs there. What a freakin ball we had.
Few years later, everything is showing up on trailers. Alcohol burners with fiberglass shell bodies and 7k worth of tires and Rockwells. Sponsor names painted all over em. The fun was over.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s what happens in any sport. I quit them all due to it turning into a money game…..CAS, Leverguns silhouette in all disciplines, 1/2 scale and hi power silhouette……..in Levergun silhouette the sport was based on regular hunting rifles and that’s how I did it for near 20 years…..then they allowed micrometer sights, 4 oz triggers, and fiber optic front sights…..in high power silhouette and benchrest silhouette there’s no way you can compete unless you have a 5G set up……money and skirting the rules screws em all up.

Just look at Jeepin…..used to be big tires and 4” of lift then you know what that’s all about anymore….ain’t nothing to sink as much into accessories as what the Jeep costs new…

Try to enter your dog in any show and you will be laughed out unless you have a 20 generation pedigree along with a $100 an hour trainer and a $5,000 groomer.

When we were kids we used to have “light the gas” contests using a match……nowadays they have these 8” lighters with little mirrors on them so you don’t burn yourself.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. My old bud back in school just lit his with his Bic. Flamin Blue Angels! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You sick b…..”blue angels” that’s funny!…..yea, it’s a big blue flame…..we were doing that in the mid sixties as kids ……and then again later about 15 years ago…..we were all up at deer camp in 2005 and there was a row of grown adults…..some in their sixties……sitting on the couch and in a couple of defunct recliners……….it was actually a contest!…..There was no one under 40….maybe 8 of us……..:D

I tell ya…when I go to my reward nobody can say I didn’t have a good time…….

That’s right…..if a “snooper” reads this I feel sad that you couldn’t have the great time me and Jay did….:D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I have plenty to chuckle to myself about when I'm just sitting around. If I run into one of my old buddies we inevitably end up laughing till we choke talking about the old days.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Only Rednecks and Hicks can appreciate this show. this year July 21-23.can't wait!! http://www.pioneersteamandgas.com/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

We have similar shows over here probably not on such a big scale but well attended.... 8)
My step grandfather was a traction engine driver and my dad was a steam fanatic all his life.
315876150_8439402226102258_3153977323794857438_n.jpg
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On display every year at the Antelope Valley Alfalfa Festival along with those engines that sound like they are stalling that they used to flood the fields.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:13 am Only Rednecks and Hicks can appreciate this show. this year July 21-23.can't wait!! http://www.pioneersteamandgas.com/
If that wasn’t such a long drive I’d go to that…….I know Terry “the local junk man” will be there……I used to shoot the big matches up in Ridgway and Bradford, Pa…..took me 5.5 hrs to get to Ridgway and an hour more to Bradford. That Saegartown would be at least an hour more……then I’d have to drive back home……that would all add up to more driving than I’ve done in 2 years.

I always fix things to where I have people come to me. Take Jay for instance….I’m trying to get him to come down to me so we can look at those old tractors. I figure Jay would come here and pick me up and the both of us could drive over. It’s at least 3/10ths of a mile from here or we could walk there through the back dooryard as the distance would be about 400 yards….on the way we could stop and make some blue angels….

I was thinking about those blue angels last night and I was laughing..mom wanted to know what was so funny so I told here…..she said “no way”! So,we looked it up on you tube and sure enough, plenty of people were performing blue angels.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I'm nuts about this old machinery, My Grandfather, Uncle and My Dad all worked at Cleveland Crane in Wickliffe Ohio. they built overhead tram rail cranes that were shipped all over the world. Up in Erie at the Flagship Niagara museum in the old power plant, there is a tram rail crane "Cleveland Crane" emblem on it. I bet My Grandfather worked on it. found another Gem in PA just now. will be a one tank trip for us. :D .http://www.coolspringpowermuseum.org/index.htm
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We have a bunch up here called the "Antique Power Accociation". They have all kind of cool old tractors, donkey engines, and other related stuff. They have meets and also travel all around to the fairs here.

Went to camp today. Man! It was warm today, but it don't look like they got the memo up there as far as spring. I hadn't been up in a few weeks. I'd say a couple of those storms we had, they got a LOT more than us. We did a little work, I rode down to the stream for a look see. Yup... still all froze. We had some lunch, and then pulled the cork for a little sniff. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Glad You made it!! Good to See that Your Dad did as well. It's about time to uncork My medicine :wink: , 55* here today and more snow on the way this weekend. I can feel the rumatizum creeping up on Me. I don't have to go to the DR. to get My shots. :shock: .
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Supposed to be 55f here tomorrow, I'll have to break out the sombrero.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It was about 45 here. Coming out of winter it feels like 60. It's weird how it's like that every year. You can get used to anything.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, now isn’t this the sort of thing you go for in an English pub?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is about the size of the hit and miss engine my buddy has…..same set up with a homemade wagon with a trailer hitch on it.

Here’s one for Jay……looks like a h&m engine on the body of a jd 400

Here’s some I have in the basement

I just bought this one….going to use it for a pond pump

This is me in my deuce and 1/2

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool stuff buddy. Nothing sounds better than an old engine chugging.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:54 pm Gk, now isn’t this the sort of thing you go for in an English pub?
A wee bit rare for my liking but roast beef is very British 8) it's almost impossible now to find a real pub that hasn't turned into a restaurant plus it's against the law to smoke in pubs the atmosphere is just not the same as you see in old black and white British movies, I miss the old style pubs especially the old style Barmaids.... :wink:

Those old hit and miss engines sound like music when all chugging away in a line, fascinating to watch.... 8)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, if you notice on the outside is well done while the inner is med rare. 525° to start dialed back to 325 with that fat layer separating. You can have it as you like it. 8)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS to me it still looks like s good vet would get it back on its feet...... :?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:42 am OS to me it still looks like s good vet would get it back on its feet...... :?
That's pretty good buddy! I'll have to remember that. My wife "cooks" (?) her steaks like that. No thanks.

I've always had this picture in my mind of an English pub. I'd almost hate to visit one so that my image isn't broken. :D
When my son was there, he made some good friends, so he got to make the rounds with them pretty regular. He said they visited some pretty cool places. Obviously, the names escape me now haha. I seem to be aging rapidly these days. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A few years ago I accidentally stumbled on a real old fashioned pub, it was so good I took my son there to show him what pubs should look like, I even took my boss who I knew appreciated such things. There was a sign over the bar saying we do NOT serve hot food. The barmaid was easy on the eye too..... :D

I will be trying out the local pub here now that the weather is a bit warmer but the RangeRovers and BMWs in the carpark are off putting, I do not like rubbing shoulders with the uppity crowd who probably can't tell decent beer from ditch water. There are a couple of promising looking pubs a few miles further on I intend to try out, but I'm not a great one for drinking alone, It always makes me feel like the stranger in the Saloon dressed in black with his holster tied down.... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Midwest was the place for pubs that were essentially public houses. Quite a bit of fun there in the early 70s. Not sure ever got to drink with any uppity types.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

That's a Great looking piece of Rib-Eye OS. next to it my favorite beef roast is a point end of the bottom round. they have been running them on sale this winter where I work for $3.99lb. I cook it rare and cut it up thin and we have roast beef samiches for a week.
Looking at Six's basement set up , I bet those motors run day and night to belt driven reloading presses......now we know the REST of the story. :wink:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:42 am
OS to me it still looks like s good vet would get it back on its feet...... :?

I tell ya…good ole GK has the best one liners! :D

GK….Over here we have smoke filled bars all over the place but they are mostly in the hood…..(dead serious)……..the guys at work used to talk about it………usually held in a basement disguised as parties……..there’s an actual bar, loud rap music and I’m just speculating here…cheap liquor and cheaper wine with plenty of malt liquor………..back in the 20’s and 30’s they called these establishments, “Speakeasy’s”

Wild Turkey 101 with snow all around but no other people, cold temps……utopia at its finest…….

Over at the Colt Forum I’ve won 5 “trophies” due to my contributions. Whatever they are….over here after 1,000’s of contributions the only thing I won were three bans and ostracization……——-

Not a bad idea to lift things up around here……have awards or a point system to show one’s contributions….but ya know, “points” and “trophies” are banned in the liberal ideology ….everything must be equal with no one being better than the other….this thinking makes a forum or a state “stagnant”……..over at the Colt forum, the more you contribute the more “trophies” you get…..and guess what….There’s only ONE BRAND OF GUNS they talk about……..ain’t dat something!!!——-6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Everyone gets a trophy!

Finally! Now I can be special like everyone else! :D
It's the only way I can shine.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes, of course, points/awards … :D GK you can be in charge of that.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I thought you only scored points when you won a new page.... :?

If I have to give out awards I will follow OldWin and just be nice it's more important than the truth..... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 pm I thought you only scored points when you won a new page.... :?

If I have to give out awards I will follow OldWin and just be nice it's more important than the truth..... :lol:
See that! My buddy GK always lights the way.
I was just wondering if I should change that sig line.

NOPE!
I'm obviously providing inspiration for all my buddies (it's a small number).
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Don’t forget the 🏆s

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

The last time I could have wanted a trophy or an award was in the late 70's . shooting a winter trap league,10 five man teams for 12 weeks, the weather was brutal cold. I had my Remington 870 field gun 30" full choke that I built up the stock with tape and Dr. Scholl's foot foam stuff. It fit Me like a glove. I held AA average for the league and at the awards at the end got a 3" oval High Average emblem to sew on a vest. :o :lol: . Untimely the real joke was on Me as I should have copied the dimensions of the horrible looking stock, but never did. I never shot Trap well with any other Gun.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not sure where the Brits are on St Patrick’s Day. Here is soda bread baked in a 70 year old Griswold.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well….Tinomium, Md anyone? The floors are carpeted and the dealers all wear suits………I’m being picked up at 5:30 am…..have two alarm clocks and Fenzy is going to call me on the way over.. he made it very clear….laughs, jokes and gun talk will be the order of the day and if I pass gas, he said he’s going to stop the truck and push me out so I’m told him I’m bringing my flexible plastic 4’ hose that’s 3” in diameter and one end will go out the window. The other end is tapered. He didn’t like that, “you ain’t pulling down your pants in my new truck!

At this show, we will see unfired Henry’s. NIB SA Colts from the 1880’s. Sorry, there will be no Rossi’s or Mossbergs….it’s pre 1898 only except for early Winchesters…..

Nighty night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No wonder I've never heard of it. They wouldn't let me and my junkers any where near there. Maybe if they needed a door stop.