Interesting 10/22 accessories

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Interesting 10/22 accessories

Post by AJMD429 »

the QD adapter for regular stud-swivel sling mounts may be useful for many other firearms...

https://www.samson-mfg.com/

...and the 10/22 barrel-band with QD instead of the usual mount, may facilitate sling universality (I get so tired of having ten different slings for the various firearms.....I know - it's a "first-world problem".... but STILL it would be nice to have one sling for multiple rifles)/

Of course in my dream-world, universality would go far beyond mere 'slings' - the scope-MOUNT would be tough and precision and ADJUSTABLE for an easily-attained huge amount of elevation and windage, with the mechanism external to the nitrogen-purged delicacy of the optics tube, and the scopes would just be fixed-crosshair dirt-tough optics with seals that didn't have to deal with adjustment-intrusions. Then you could have your 4,000 precision tough optic and quickly mount it to whatever gun you were using, and it would ALREADY be sighted in. Technologically not difficult, and would save tons of money, as the robust MOUNT adjustments would be easy and inexpensive to make, and the scope could focus on actually magnifying things alone. < sigh >
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "