Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

No rain here. It snow squalled all morning. Supposed to e nice and warm all week. Supposed to be 45 Wednesday.

A Jeep won't work. It's too big. I want something to fit in our trails. I will yard wood with it with a log arch. The short answer is to use my 240, but I don't want to hack it up. Plus, it works better to use something with a horizontal output shaft so it stays out of the mud and water better. They swap the pulleys out to get the gearing they want. Double the clutch idlers and springs, weld the spiders to lock the rear end, and set em up with a foot throttle.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We had a '46 CJ2A for many years. off road no problem.........................
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Well I’m still kicking, barely though.
The Anesthesiologist about killed me, he used a fentanyl based painkiller when I was in recovery and all my vitals dropped like a rock. They were on video call with a pulmonologist in Dallas TX, half my left lung had collapsed.
They had to give me 4 doses of Narcan to bring me around.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Or this...would work. My Dads Kubota B6100. https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Good Lord Harry, More prayers Up. Some how stay strong!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Good Lord Harry, More prayers Up. Some how stay strong!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:00 pm Well I’m still kicking, barely though.
The Anesthesiologist about killed me, he used a fentanyl based painkiller when I was in recovery and all my vitals dropped like a rock. They were on video call with a pulmonologist in Dallas TX, half my left lung had collapsed.
They had to give me 4 doses of Narcan to bring me around.

Holy smokes harry! That ain't good. I hope you are in the clear with no permanent damage. Get well soon!

.45colt wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:02 pm Or this...would work. My Dads Kubota B6100. https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
I think you missed the part where I said cheap. :D
I don't want to pay for a four wheeler, let alone a Kubota. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Harry….good for you on being OK…..thousands of people die every year because of “mistakes”. You know, working on a human body and making a “mistake” is a whole lot different than putting on the wrong windshield wipers on your vehicle.

Is what pizzas me off more than anything is that todays doctors look at it as “oh well, we have insurance…next patient!

Buddy of mine stopped over last week and told me he is getting his knee replaced and I told him to make sure it’s a last ditch option as a knee replacement killed my wife’s sister…..they gave her this medicine that was only supposed to be used for 30 days after the operation but they kept using it for a year……it’s a long story.

NOBODY is knifing or replacing anything on me unless I’m going to die in the next 10 days anyway….don’t ever let a doctor who’s main goal is to pay off Suzy’s Corvette instead of your well-being. I just don’t trust the medical field today and about 90% of your medical issues can be resolved by yourself….

Wish the best for ya bud..—6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Just all part of the country going down the tubes. It's not just Walmart employees. It's everything, everywhere.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Captain Jay…..Noooooooowwww I know what a mud mower is….but suggesting anything to the King of Rednecks is wasting time….but…..
your gonna hear it anyway!

Building that kind of stuff is for young guys with no money.

It’s none of my business to even suggest to the King of Rednecks but if I had the digs you have up there, I’d buy an overseas container and then buy something new or kind of new that will do more with more horsepower and not so skinny it will roll over…..put a fake set of tandems under the container so you don’t have to pay taxes on it….(I wouldn’t even do that as how are they gonna know anything unless you invite them there.

Even a used gasser tractor from the sixties about the size of mine or maybe 45’s Kubota that he only uses for driving into ditches. You could trailer hitch it, have a small trailer and park it all in the container….those containers are strong and virtually impossible to break into. A decent winch to pull logs could be put on it. You can pick one of those tractors for a couple of g’s, at most. I see them for sale all the time around here…… get one with a loader on it and you could do all kinds of “fun work” around the campsite….all by yourself, with a couple of six packs ……man, you could have a neat “one man party”. Have pops sitting in a lounge chair watching you work with a cooler next to him….

But I know you’re going to have a rebuttal that makes more sense than the sense I have, if there’s any left.

We’re only here one time…——006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I know its small and narrow. It has to be. In a lot of places, the four wheeler is too wide. Yes, a regular tractor can do more work and be fitted with more attachments. But that's not what I need. I need something to get in my narrow trails to haul out a deer or a little wood.
None of those compact tractors can be had as cheap as a Mud Mower. The 2 I'm looking at now are 5 and 600 bucks. They can be fixed for nothing, or next to nothing. If the motor gets weak, it's 50 bucks for a rebuild kit.or, you can go whole hog and and toss in a new Predator motor from Harbor Freight for 250 bucks. I don't really need something to keep it in because it isn't worth anything. Nobody would probably steal it anyway. If I was worried about it, I can throw it in the truck and haul it home. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….I knew you would know better……I’m only a low grade redneck….a 6 on a scale of 10….but you are a 10+. !!!!!!!

Hey, in that “sheen” you have on your model 71 on the other post, what kind of sheen is it, “Afro Sheen”? Charlie Sheen? I can’t wait until this winter is over…..

A “mud mower”……still laughing about that…never have I seen or heard about anything like that around here.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear the Medical professional let you down Harry, I hope you are now on the mend and making a fighting recovery back to good health, best wishes from over the pond....🤕

Jay that Mud Mower is my kind of vehicle 8) I'd be tempted to take it on a road trip, somewhere simple like the Grand Canyon and back.....that sure would be an adventure.
I have used something similar to haul wood when my pickup lost traction on wet grass... :lol:

First real snow of winter here, must be at least an inch deep :shock: probably paralyze the county .... :roll:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Heeeeeerrrreeeee’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ssssss. GK………

HEY GK….what do you think of Jay and this mud mower?……I never knew of such a beast and I HAD the perfect machine for it….A John Deere 400 with hydrostatic drive with a high range and low range with a plow that articulated with full hydraulics…60” mower deck with a 20 horse Koehler all steel block……cosmetically it looked nice but the engine went for the second time. So I sold it for $500, maybe 10 years ago…

I would have given it to Jay.

Dang, now I want a mud mower…real big one…a monster……think I’ll go hit me a skidder that twists in the middle….and drive it to Maine. Man! We could have a blast hook up with JOG and we all could go “muddin”…….6

In 1976.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Nice old JD buddy!
Yeah.......skidder! A more vicious rig never roamed the earth. It don't matter if they fit somewhere. They'll go whether they fit or not. The giant grapple skidders they run now are unbelievable. Especially with a full set of cleat chains wrapped around all 4.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay….I’m one of those (and I’m sure you are too) if I came into a huge amount of loot I’d buy BIG toys…skidder, D-9, every Kubota in the catalog, LOTS of land, a Jeep Rubicon for everyday of the week……

But……if I decided on a “mud mower” it would be something about the size of my 3350 but with a small block Chevy that runs on alcohol…………..this way the machine and me could use the same fuel.

Oh yea….saddle scabbards on either side for full auto Thompsons, cup holders that have CO2 running through them, (for coldness) and a trash can on the back for warm beer and cheap sandwiches…….full cab with a.c. and off to the side a separate cab, all enclosed, with a one girl T bar….and of course, a seat just on the outside of that special cab for my buddy with a coin slot where you put the quarters in……for 45…….

On a serious note I would have a tank, probably the only ones that are available like a T34 or 72. I think they weld up the breech but that’s no big deal…just be cool driving around with a tank, like that guy on Y tube, “The Russian” with a Ma Deuce on top.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Oldwin Wrote"Yeah.......skidder! A more vicious rig never roamed the earth" twenty some years ago the neighbor's next door had their back 3 acres logged.... mostly 90' Black cherry trees :shock: and the rest Oak. In the middle of the property is a shallow mucky creek...they got the skidder thru it no problem. often dragging three 70' oak trees at a time.. the logger told Me He was just doing them a favor because the timber around Lake Erie isn't valuable. :roll:
They had one Guy running the saw and one on the skidder and were done in a few days.....A huge pile of tree size logs out by the road. That Skidder made no more noise than a big lawnmower . I always have wished I could own one. No Jeep, No Humvee , No bulldozer......Chains on a skidder.......NO PROBLEM....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey!…..where’d everybody go?

Was gonna tell you about the T-34 I just bought…..ooooooooo
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I've seen a grapple skidder climb an almost vertical slope that's all ledge while dragging a full twitch. Them cleat chains will flake off chunks of shale and ledge.
Quite a rig.
When we had the flood back in 87, the train Bridge was taken taken out and laying in the gorge behind town. They stewed for a while on how to get it out. They hauled three of the gigantic grapples down from Jackman that they left in the woods. They mostly hang off each side of a low bed. They got the skidders down over the bank and ran cables to the mangled Bridge. They managed to drag some of it out. Some is still there to this day, but it's out of sight under water.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why didn’t they just leave it there? A month later the locals would have cut it up for scrap.

Hey! Something you might know about Jayster……in the northern states around the big lakes (Superior, Erie) they have found tens of thousands and maybe close to a million logs that sank during the logging days in the 1830-1910 period or so……this wood is all “first growth” and you know what that means…….it’s very dense…….anyway, they are pulling these logs up after being in the water for 100+ years, some close to 200……the cold water preserved it and they pull it up onto a barge and let it dry out somehow and they claim this wood is perfect for cabinet making and other valuable projects due to its density.

There’s still some “first growth” oak trees in this area but only on old money estates. I’ve seen some of them…..like 8’ in diameter white oak.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Old news here bro. Back in the old days they floated huge booms of logs across Moosehead lake. Before pulp, they sent the long logs down the river. A lot of these logs are on the bottom. Huge, beautiful wood. They have a barge with cranes and winches to bring the logs up. Beautiful wood. A guy up the road from my buddy saws some of them. Much of it goes into flooring for people that you and I couldn't afford their lunch.
Anyway, they have to get a permit from the state to do this underwater logging. One rule is that once they grapple a log, they HAVE to take it. There also is a limit on how much they can take. So.......they lower a camera down and look over what's there so they can choose carefully.
It's strange to think that none if the equipment used existed when those logs were cut. And cut with axes and cross cuts.
Pretty cool! I didn't know they did it anywhere else.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks dude………I find it historical and amazing that these logs are still good-to-go. I’m guessing the wood back in the day was so dense it didn’t take much for them to sink. Maybe they will pull up a few and find some mafia figures still chained to them.

I’m presently working on a solid oak gun cabinet that a master cabinet maker built back in the 80’s….(my BIL, the crook)……….had the glass cut for it last week ..buck seventy….just came back from Home Depot with some brass brads…..045…..and the smallest drill bit I have is .052…….oh well, drill an 1/8” short……..the best Home Depot could do was .062……1/16th.
ng?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I like that kind of stuff too. The old days were the coolest.
It's hard to find all drill sizes at hardware type stores. They never have number, letter, or small decimal drills. If you have a machining supply place nearby, they will have them. Probably get em online too.
My grandfather made his own gun and ammo cabinet too. It sat at the top of the stairs in their old house. I remember it being the the whole time I was growing up.
It's over to my dad's place now. It's nothing fancy.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:06 pm Thanks dude………I find it historical and amazing that these logs are still good-to-go. I’m guessing the wood back in the day was so dense it didn’t take much for them to sink. Maybe they will pull up a few and find some mafia figures still chained to them.

I’m presently working on a solid oak gun cabinet that a master cabinet maker built back in the 80’s….(my BIL, the crook)……….had the glass cut for it last week ..buck seventy….just came back from Home Depot with some brass brads…..045…..and the smallest drill bit I have is .052…….oh well, drill an 1/8” short……..the best Home Depot could do was .062……1/16th.
ng?
Any hobby shop will have bits available down to .0225. You could also order a set of pin vise bits from MIcro-Mark.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

jdad wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 am

Any hobby shop will have bits available down to .0225. You could also order a set of pin vise bits from MIcro-Mark.
Thank you! It was years ago when I bought a couple of dozen or so tiny drill bits….I may have 6 left……..funny thing, I must have broke 20 of them before I realized you don’t put much pressure on them and use a small drill or a drill press. I’d get out my mega 80 pound 1/2 drill, made back in the forties, the kind that will spin you around when the bit catches.

I’d use those tiny bits on aperture’s. When I was young about .040 was fine…now it’s .080. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Broke the .052 tonight……didn’t even realize it broke……must have stepped on the drill or kicked it somehow…..

I got about 10 drill bits at .062 (1/16th)……..aaaalllllll day out in da garage….

Never mind, you guys are busy like me….like, who gives a f…..:D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I’m back at work. Don't know where that week went. Holy smokes! It seems like I haven't got anything done in 3 weeks. I did manage to replace the primer in the 4 wheeler this morning at least.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

My Heart goes out to the Good people in Kali OS. It sure looks like things are going to get a lot worse when all the rain moves in and the snow in the high ground melts. . I hope Your not in harms way. We have had an easy winter here this year, a little snow for a few days now but it's starting to get long with the mud, cloudy sky's and gloom. Stay safe.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re being watched……..by eyes that are 100 years old. I took these out of an old moose head that was taken back in the 1920’s.

Don’t do nothing wrong or bad…….the eyes are looking at you……..always……looking……….even if you’re in the bathroom……….and the lights are out.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

45, we’ll see. The snow is in the high Sierras for the most part. There are a series of reservoirs and lakes. Isabella had not been full for 15 years.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re still being watched………..I saw you on the balcony this afternoon along with your grille and bicycle……and scattered leaves…….👀
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I'm supposed to go look at a tractor this week. Hopefully this doesn't fall through.
It's a John Deere 260, so it will have parts compatibility with my old 240. Only difference is the 260 has a little bigger motor.
I will have to build it myself. Really don't have the time, but at least I'll know what I have. Plus, I know these tractors pretty well. There are disadvantages using this tractor, but I think the pluses and advantages outweigh the negatives.
I can get it for 400 bucks. Not bad.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…but belt driven? Even a JD 300 or the later 320 will be hydrostatic drive shaft driven which will provide, along with the 18 HP Koehler the necessary power train with those big tires……..

Man! You’d be “king of the Mudders”—00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Everyone uses geared transmissions. Believe it or not, most of the hydros are weak compared to the geared versions. Especially in the smaller tractors.
The Tuff Torq hydros don't have a very good reputation, but the Tuff Torq 6 speeds are bomb proof.

The longer I go and the more I learn, the more respect I have for my moms uncle. He ordered that old 240 new. That old coot knew what he was doing.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Now....the older 3 series and some of the old 2 series used a different hydro. Those were pretty rugged. The downside is those tractors are worth good money as resto projects so you don't see many getting set up for the woods. The later hydrostatic in the 2s and 3s I don't trust to hold up with big tires in nasty conditions pulling big loads.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I disagree……there were zero issues with the JD 300 and 400 series……..I had the 400 for over 30 years and pulled a horse trailer around the farm with it on hundreds of occasions. My in-laws, being pals with the JD dealer as my inlaws were farmers gave me an “in”. I asked the mechanics, “any issues with the hydrostatic trans?”….They answered that as long as you change the filters and hydro oil as recommended, no issues.

My Kubota 3350 along with the earlier 7800 I had can be equipped with a multitude of attachments and are routinely used by commercial construction people…..never have I heard a word about any of them.

Maybe other brands but certainly not JD or Kubota…..
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I agree with you. Read my second post. You're talking about the older tractors. The old 318s and 400s go for big coin nowadays. A nice 318 with attachments up here will have an asking price of 4k.

That's why dad went to a 5 series when he bought his new tractor. The 3s just don't cut it anymore. He was looking at 3s and the guy asked him what he had. When he told him he had an 88 240, the guy said its heavier than the 3s they make now. And it was!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK…..I didn’t know the small tractors used hydro’s………so tell me, what is that thing in my Kubota Z or the many of other Z’s which probably make up 75% of residential lawn mowers nowadays………I don’t see them as particularly strong, only capable of doing what they were designed to do…cut grass.

Now….if you want to know what “mighty” is…very, very mighty, the mighty Kubota 3350. That thing is so mighty I bet it could pull the moon down to the earth…..
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha!

Yeah. You see a lot of Kubotas up here too. There is a fair amount of tractor dealerships in general. Folks with the cash, or who really have to work them, usually have JD or Kubota. Homeowner types, without the coin, lots of times you see with Kioti. Lots of old tractors. Matter of fact, there is a huge demand for old tractors because you can fix them. No smog garbage and no electronics. My buddy that I travel to work with must have 15 tractors, dozers, front end loaders and a skidder. If not more. He just paid 22k for a 2wd 1982 JD from Pennsylvania. Even paid 1700 bucks to have it hauled up here.
It's the same with everything bro. Vehicles, bikes, tractors. Everything. People want the old stuff cause it's better. The new stuff is junk and is crippled over some little Chinese electronic doodads.
That is a sure sign of a country going down the tubes.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

One thing I’ll agree with….the smog electronics b.s…..on the 3350 I have to pay attention and do what the manual says when the light comes on….if not, you have to make a call to the dealer. Stuff like that can eat your savings up and is the primary reason why I bought the Z gasser.
Run em for 10 years and buy another.

Another boring overcast day. Just saw 4 crows eating something we threw out in the dooryard…….ought to bust open the door with the double barrel. Hey! Just reread my post and I’m starting to talk like you….”dooryard”……—-006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well weeee doggie!
Fore long, you'll be eatin fiddleheads, swillin Natty Light, and throwing broken appliances in the dooryard. Just need an old car on blocks or turned over and the transformation will be complete! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahh Jay…..I’ve been there my entire life on being a redneck/hillbilly…. I’m just good at hiding it……..around here there’s always some college educated f waiting for someone to break zoning ordinances and I was living here longer than most of them have been alive…… then they bring their city ways with em…..

Weeeee doggie!…..I was watching the Beverly Hillbillies LAST night……Granny was toting water from the cement pond into the kitchen for Ellie May to take a bath in an old wooden bath tub when Miss Hathaway walked in and told them that they having running water and a complete bathtub upstairs. Granny told her she thought other people lived upstairs as she heard “people live on top one another in California”……

I tell ya, I could have wrote the script for that show.

Still thinking about the mega Timonium show this coming weekend…….it’s only once a year and is the best quality show in the US and I’ve been to them all…mostly…….ya see guys walking around with their “helper” behind them with a suitcase handcuffed to them and it’s full of green. Carpeted floors and dealers all have shirts and ties. You wanna meet me there?….Gary the weasel is picking me up.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I always liked the Beverley Hillbillies. We don't have any zoning here, there is some semblance of freedom, but it's disappearing fast.

They wouldn't let me near a show like that. Let alone with my buffalo coat. The closest I got to high society guns was the viewings at Julia's, down the road. I miss that place. He sold out to an outfit down your way.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….yea…trying to watch the news and all of these weak looking sissified people are taking up my time…Oscars….
disgusting…..one chink was holding up her “trophy” and saying,”for all of the young people out there who are wondering about your life, just persevere and work hard and one day you can achieve one of these “trophy’s.

Like, who gives a &.:D. These liberals look at it like it’s a gift to mankind, like they invented a vaccine to cure some disease….they are actors….nothing more…..pretending to be something they wish they could be…..nothings…..

Heck, my dogs and cats accomplished more in the first hour of the day today than they have in the last 20 years.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Bunch of morons.
I saw a quote where Denzel Washington was at some gathering and someone said something about one of his roles and how hard it must have been. He replied, "playing a role in a movie? That's easy. Sending your kid off to Iraq. Now, that is doing something hard."
Class act.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…..can’t remember who said it but it was a major “celebrity”………he said that being an actor was like “stealing money”.

And the dumb Americans continue to adore and contribute to these human wastes. Not you and I, but the majority……….it all almost makes me think we are of superior intellect……..well, we are, and screw those others and the horses they rode in on who think different…:D

Night buddy……it’s time for my broccoli and the fun it brings in the morning.:D
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Now I'm not tracking down every last squirrel anymore I'm watching far too many old Westerns on YouTube, the number of Actors that can't shoot or ride spoil many a good movie, you would think these so-called stars would at least learn to look a little bit more authentic. As for the award ceremonies I avoid watching as I know I'd puke....

If you drive around any town in the UK you will see the occasional redneck house but they're usually built on such small plots these only room for one old car and a washing machine...

Temperature in the fifties here but wet and windy, the weather gods must be eating broccoli.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK…….were you in Swansea last night?…..Just read where there was a huge explosion your way….the news said some guy with a Paco Kelly T shirt walked in a pub and ate 4 pounds of broccoli and washed it down with 17 pints of Ale. That’s all anybody remembers…..

Funny thing, I was looking at BBC news and it looks like all of our liberal crud is on the front page news..

Had to get up early…Verizon is stopping over to hook us up with some kind of instant 80 trillion bytes a second WiFi…..whatever that number is…
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Swansea is across the border into Wales, I don't go there unless I can't help it... it's one of those places where they speak English until you turn up and then they jibber jabber in Welsh.... :roll:

Still wet and windy here 47f tomorrow.