Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Ha, my wife came across this in storage. Haven’t worn it in 46 years, Iowa National Guard 1976.

Doubt the women had a choice - all issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Squirrels preferring cranberries to peanuts right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

On the Hats....I wore a baseball hat my whole life , except when I was a teenager. One summer I ran five miles every day and lost 38#. No Hat. Back at school nobody knew who I was. I lost so much weight. Fast forward to a year ago. I'm at the doctor for a small issue. She says that spot on You cheek doesn't look good. turned out to be a melanoma . Go to the dermatologist , a stage -0- melanoma . It took three surgeries to get it all, and I had a hole in My face the size of a Quarter. All better now ,I Don't want to bore anyone with this , but a skin check takes about 15 minuets at the most and could save Your Life . And So It Goes.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Went to the Tilley hat last summer.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, now if you come west I advise you be wary and on the lookout for the Thunderbird. They apparently got this one but there are likely others.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That photograph just goes to prove that Cowboys existed millions of years ago............ :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Might delay though, this isn’t Camelot.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Been a long time since Camelot had snow like that according to the locals here....
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

OS , that picture makes Me think of the phrase "watch what You wish For." I hope Gov newsome has a plan to store water. :o .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

45, I am sure he doesn’t going by his record. We shall see what the lakes and reservoirs are like after the melt.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Lookee what I found today…Colt Detective Spl/Cobra factory grips….pre war with nickel silver medallions. You want em before I drop them off at the auction house? They will fit but are “pre Cobra”—-6

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:?:

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Snow in the far off mountains from the golf course.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Snow is forecast for my area next week, not looking forward to it anymore... :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We got a bunch Sunday into Monday. Got some more Tuesday. Got a little last night. It's supposed to start at 1am tomorrow morning and snow till 4pm Saturday afternoon.

I'm kinda getting ready for spring.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Only thing we get and now have is pouring rain and rindy…..(Ebonics)………very very rindy………

What a waste of a day……..got dads solid oak master cabinet made gun cabinet out of the basement……I figure that if I ain’t used it in near 20 years I’m not gonna use it…bye, bye…

seriously…… last night me and mom went out for eats and ate the best Mexican food my stomach has ever experienced,,,,, . Woke up at 6, after hitting it around 3 and had more gas in my intestines than Exxon had on the Valdez……..I RAN to the toilet and not a second too late….bammmmmm!….was like a mini C-4 explosion…..for real…..no way I could have contained myself in the public……

Yea…..your body changes every so many years……so I hear……

I have ONE Colt Shooting Master..one……and it has a few small issues…The Shooting Master was THE Colt revolver to have in the early thirties,,….a Python +++++ in its day….3K were made and most were in 38 Spl….….a guy who runs the Colt forum has FIVE….in each standard caliber…..UNFIRED IN THEIR BOXES……….over there you don’t dare speak the R word….——006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup.
Like I said buddy....
Over there I just shut up and mostly read. Nothing I can add with my old worn out junk.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Raining crazy dude…….I hittin’ it.—-3/16th’s
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok bud. Watch that gas! It has to come up by your head when you're under the covers.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, snow is it, big snow year here. Looking in from the west, as your plane might land and over the Hollywood sign. We are across those mountains … where there is open desert for hundreds of miles heading east.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I could sure use some of that desert temperature right now but you can keep the snow for the mountains. Went to the town today for extra supplies, it would only take a light fall of snow here to make the going difficult. The southerners down here ain't used to real winter weather despite all their fancy Range Rovers.

Wish I had a real Colt I'd take a look at the forum where all the Colt aficionados hang out ..... 8)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK…you’re good with computers……get one of your b.p guns and superimpose a Colt horse and arrows on it somehow…….

I tell ya…I’m done with Mexican food……very tasty but something tells me they use beans as the main ingredients in every dish and drink they have……I saw miniature beans floating around in my Pepsi……yea, that bad! The seats in this restaurant are giant plastic beans with a cut out to sit down on. Before you order you have to watch a tutorial on the many different kinds of beans and how they are grown…….All of the staff wears beanies for hats and as a prerequisite, they must have tattoos of beans on their hands and foreheads….

You know how there’s rest rooms in restaurants? Well, in this place there are two kinds of restaurants…..one is labeled “binary” with “gas room” underneath that. You go in there and these giant fans are sucking the air out along with Mexican music playing loud so you can’t hear other people passing gas….there’s even a roll of paper for people who let out a “little extra”.

It’s terrible as I spent more time in the “gas room” than I did eating….I asked the attending worker if he could shut off the fans and music just to see what’s it’s really like——006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! It was freakin snowing on the way home this morning. It had just started when the wife got home. When I got home a couple hours later, we had about 6 inches. After my 5 hours of sleep, I got up to close to a foot. Just got in from cleaning up. Now to wolf down dinner, hit the shower, drive an hour in the leftovers of the storm, and work 12 hours.
I just love being a taxpayer.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhhh man!!!! You get to do aaaallllll the neat stuff……going to work for 12 hours….driving a new vehicle 764 miles…….plus….plus……you get to go to the gas station and fill her up 2 times just to get to work!!! Then come home, sleep for 1 or 2 hours then back to work! You know, you ought to get a little camper you pull behind and sleep in the parking lot……..

My son was considering that a few years ago…..he would drive 65 miles each way when he was working in Colorado Springs and putting in long hours…..now that he is near top dog he takes the easy day job jockeying train cars in the yard. For the first 15 years of his employment the railroad owned him, sometimes not coming home for 3 or 4 days………and then there was the “peanut butter girl” in Kansas when he had to go that way……that would take a PM to describe that…

Well, you go and have a great day Jayster. I actually have a job too..for real…..it’s a job to reap full value out of all the stuff I’ve been hoarding away for 50 years……right now I’m putting the finishing touches on a master cabinet maker solid oak gun cabinet my dad had….that was fun getting it out of the basement by myself…….had to build a sliding system on the steps and inch it upwards. Bought new custom cut plexiglass last week and that should be ready to pick up this coming week..ouch!….

Have a great day Jay and keep those lockers on the .410’s when your going uphill.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Glad your boy has it easier now.
Same with me, actually. I only work 3 days a week. There's nobody here when I am. No management, no meetings, no BS. Plus, I get 7 weeks vacation and have 240 hours of personal time banked.
But it don't matter. I hate it here and am counting the days till I get out. I actually hope they close it. I would make out even better.

Sorry I wasn't there to help you move that cabinet buddy. You know I would if I didn't have to drive 525 miles to do it.
I know...... if I was a REAL pal, I still would. Gonna try and get your package out this week bud. Fingers crossed, but the weather looks good all week. Probably so it can snow all next weekend when I'm working.....AGAIN! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK buddy…I KNOW you would be there if it was impotent……..By the way, can you drop off a 3/32nds drill bit after work tomorrow? And don’t forget to sharpen it…….I’d prefer carbon tipped and while you’re at it can you bring me an extension cord for regular 110. It only has to be about 10’ long…..if I’m in bed when you come just wait patiently……there’s some bottled water off behind the wood pile if you get thirsty.

Yea……I know people like that…my sister, who thinks the world revolves around her…one nasty m…..f….

I know where your head is at…be patient as the Good Lord rewards the ones who wait…..he sure did me…… :D ….and that nasty sister….the word has it she played out all of her options…..good….I wouldn’t throw that B a $1.98 rope if she was drowning….

GAS TIME!!!!!——00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Impotent…….Important!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I know. I don't have long really. 4 and a half years or so. The problem is, I've been ready to go for the last 20. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hating your job makes it more important to enjoy every minute you are not at work. I spent 50 years in full time employment very little of that time was fun, I had several changes of career because I got bored quick, a few jobs I enjoyed some I was even good at :lol: none of them made me rich but I'm still kicking... :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And what job experience did you have in your career. Just passed 45 years in practice myself.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

At the age of 15 I started full time at the Cadbury chocolate factory, then tried my hand as a groundsman at Edgbaston cricket ground from there I was a grease monkey at a BMC garage, another groundsman job before I worked for Westley Richards, then a couple of security guard jobs, service guy at another garage, then British Leyland building cars, by sheer good luck got the job of gamekeeper, practically impossible at the time unless passed down through the family. Then got involved with local government pest control in Herefordshire later moving down south to Hampshire and ending up as an Environmental health inspector. Between jobs I worked on a building site and took care of a small private estate for a showbusiness couple. I told you I got bored quickly with jobs.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You have lived a life GK!
I just read your post to my lovely wife because I knew she would perk up at the mention of the Cadbury Co.
She seems to think you "peaked" at 15! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Peaked at 15 ??? I wish I had there were about six thousand women working there then..… :shock:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They probably all wanted to get their hands on you.

Worked in a hotel with an number of young divorced women and couple of single ones.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Old Win, just hang tough and You'll get there. Your lucky You could get your schedule worked out like you do. At least You have a few days off. My Son has worked for the local cable company for twenty two years. He's a supervisor on salary .average day is 10 hours, Sundays are bad He left at 7am this morning and isn't home yet. He would have been better of staying a technician. I thought my job jerked us around but nothing like what He is going through. I worry for My Grandkids a lot.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I know. My biggest problem is I've been here 35 years and have seen how it's gone downhill. This used to be a great company, but now it sucks. Done nothing but gone backwards for the last 10-15 years all the while being shamed and told how we make too much. You'd think if that was the case, they wouldn't have trouble finding someone to work here. :roll:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s all about “equalizing” the smart and the stupid……..this country is going socialist/communist and all of the beginning aspects and rules of Marxism have been put in place.

“They” don’t want you to be bright and strive for the best…….as with todays robots, CNC machinery, and near full automation smart people are easily replaced by stupid people or machinery……….all of this equals more money for the “cream at the top” which includes the investors , owners, and the politically connected…..

In my early days at the plant we had a parking lot full of cars producing “X” amount of soda pop…..I drive there today and it looks near deserted and I know from inside people they are producing “XXXXXXX” amount of soda pop.

In their minds, using common sense, why should they pay you more as they can get any idiot off the street with a mediocre of intelligence to run equipment….but they can’t get anybody off the street to invest 20 mil. Artificial intelligence is soon the replace anyone with an IQ of less than 150 or a bank account of less than 50 million.

There’s going to be a Civil War of epic proportions in the next 30-50 years…..

WHY go to college….it’s a waste of money and it will put you into indentured servitude for 20 years…….
WHY have children when the only thing your going to be subjecting them to is a life of hell…..unless your a millionaire or politically connected.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Raise the wages of the stupid and hold the line on the real working class…in 30 years they will all be even which will result in the ruling classes original plan………..eliminate the middle class.

But the HAVE to get rid of those nasty, nasty, nasty archaic chunks of metal that are called “guns”.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You seein the light buddy? It's easy to see, but hard to admit to yourself. That's where many are.
Truth is, this HAS been a communist country for quite awhile. Not only the country, but more importantly many people's way of thinking. That is the most important part.

No, they can't get anyone off the street to do these jobs. It is a rampant problem in this country now, and you can bet they try and downplay it the most they can. They call it "created jobs" when it's really just jobs they can't fill. Nobody wants to work for free. Especially when you can make as much for not working. And supplement that income slingin' smack on the corner completely tax free. That's why the nobody wants to work and rampant crime go hand in hand. Crime is a more lucrative venture.

And no, the guns aren't a problem. Ain't gonna be no revolution. If there was, it would have already happened. The country has already been basically perverted to the point it's unrecognizable. With all those guns right there.
When we were kids, you always knew who wouldn't fight or wait till it was too late to win. The ones who ran their mouth and made threats. One more step! You cross that line you're gonna get it!
Big G just laughs every time they step over the line.
And truthfully, a revolution would put the finishing touches on what's left.

I don't even worry about that stuff anymore. I spend my time doing what I can to better my and my family's position.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It’s a wild and dangerous land.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Loafers Rest Road”.. :D That’s funny and pretty much what 90% of the roads can be renamed to. Trailer parks can be renamed “Loafer Acres” with every lane in the park reading “Loafer Lane”.

The inner cities can be renamed “inner suburb of Loafer City”

The East Coast and West Coast states can be renamed Loafer State “1”, “2” and so on with a “south, north, east, or west for the uppity areas.

Air Force One can be renamed “Loafer One” with Kamala’s plane “Loafer 2”.

I can even change my name to “loafer six” as I don’t produce anything anymore.

Jay can be “loafer north woods”. :D

Jay, I disagree on the revolution…..just came back from Outback on a Monday night and we barely got a seat…..As I sat down I looked at the seat and there was a name tag on it..”for loafers”.:D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Any of you guys ever heard of not having to even file a tax return if you don’t make much money?

Yea, I’m usually the last to know these things….

I read where if you make LESS than 14G’s as a single person or 27G’s as a married couple you don’t even need to file a tax return. Social Security does not count into this income threshold.

So I stop at my accountants home today to drop off my all the stuff needed to file and said, “well, I know this isn’t good for your business but I read where….blah…blah…blah…He says, “yes, but most people file anyway.” I said, “yea, me too, seems like it would raise red flags”.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My father disagrees with me too.
But we are still waiting.......

And, you kind of made my point in your next post.
Even when legal to not file a return, you don't really "dare" not to. So you don't raise a red flag.
Everyone else feels exactly the same way.

So who's gonna fight that revolution? Nobody, that's who

Everyone spouts their "Murica" BS and does a lot of blustering, but thats about it. The 99% still put their mask on when Fauci and Dimentia Joe said so.
Now, I'm not saying I'm any different. But I AM self aware enough to see what is real. It's just the way it is.

If I ever had any question why millions of Jews dug their own Graves and then stood in front of the hole to be shot, it's been answered in the last few years. It's just human nature.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’ve said it a trillion times….well, maybe 10 times……it’s all because we are all still eating, buying cars, (you, not me :D ) going to the movies, (not me or you) staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer.(not in the hood).

They claim nothing will happen unless we get hungry or have to live with 4 other families like it was in Germany……..war reparations destroyed their economy but the Jews seemed to live pretty good. When the Nazi’s said “loot” with no repercussions, the German people looted.

Like you, I refuse to wear a mask…I always respond to the person, when entering a store, when they say I need a mask, “I’m a Republican, we don’t get sick” and keep on walking. My exceptions were in the hospital when taking mom to her doctors visits.

Hey! Next week is the once a year Timonium Antique show, possibly the best in the nation. This place is where you see first gen Colts and 1886 Winchesters NIB. Me and a bud are going….I’m thinking of taking my 1886 SRC to sell…..10 big ones and not a dime less….dunno..maybe

Don’t need the ag from the IRS…..those bas6-9;# have too much power…..they can go right in and take your bank account and just try to fight em. Now, THATS NAZI power.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. You got that right buddy.
Wow! Here you are lugging 10k 86 carbines to antique shows......
And I'm perusing FB marketplace for 40 year old junk Wheel Horse tractors to use in the woods.
I went wrong somewhere along the line. :D

I'm hitting the hay bud. I've used up my 3hrs of sleep since yesterday at 2pm.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We haven't heard from Harry since Feb 10th. I sent him an e-mail hoping His surgery went well. Come Back Harry!! :) .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s not as if I have 50 of these carbines…one……..and we all know what happens after you kick the bucket…the kids may keep a few and it’s off to the islands with the rest of them……….

Jay…you need to get some sort of a field mobile……like one of those uppity Gators….or even one of these. The first one is a John Deere made in Poland.
69B03DFC-3D80-4673-95FC-04ECBB4C2546.jpeg
3B0269ED-A57C-4131-B2E5-2A23E8EE5BE8.jpeg
3355D355-D079-4F27-A821-27FCE8ADCC55.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. I'm building me a Mud Mower. Been watching a bunch of YouTube videos on em. Way cheaper, simpler, and more maneuverable than a four wheeler.

Well! Spring is here boys! Much as I hated to, I went to Walmart with my cutesy wife this afternoon.
Now usually, it's tough to find a parking spot in the winter.
No.......it ain't busy. It's snowbanks.
But, now that's its into March, more parking spots are appearing. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks to me like a miserable, rainy, high humidity overcast day………that’s about all we’ve had this whole winter.

But, you’re having fun!….

A “Mud Mower?”….I tell ya, I should shut my mouth when I’m around the master of rednecking…….hey! how about an old beater Jeep…like one that won’t pass inspection?
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Well Olwin , that a usual sight around here . but this winter ALL the snow for the Great Lakes has landed on Kalifornia .....But The Lord has Provided so those afflicted will have water this Year.! Thank God that gavin nudsem has a plan to store all of this God Given Gift to His State. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: .