Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Jay, do you think we should reconsider :?
sn-the-19405-mendressed-in-shorts-and-cowboy-boots-seryed-upto-womenat-adrivethroughin-dallas-texas-log-lodge-tavern-hSx7A.jpg
Nooooooo.... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, what time of year were you in AZ? Temp here afternoon ranges from about low 40s to the highest I have seen 118°.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:01 am GK, what time of year were you in AZ? Temp here afternoon ranges from about low 40s to the highest I have seen 118°.
October, so not quite as hot as it gets but I remember the drinking fountain in the Petrified Forest was hot enough to make coffee until you ran it for a while... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yeah, you didn’t get the real AZ experience. Oct is about the nicest time of year in the southwest deserts. I don’t like it below 57° afternoon temp, 60s if there is wind. But low humidity, no bugs or humidity problems. You should return mid/late summer to compare.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Thing are Lookin Up here!!! 27* and NO MUD...... :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OK,...let's turn on the "action and party switch"......................well...........

Screw the extreme heat along with the Deep South humidity.......seems like most people like it where they grew up, unless it was in "da hood"....and then you'll see white flashes streakIng away from da hood.......

I like the change of seasons that are reasonably and equally spaced apart........any extremes wears on me fast...AZ or MT, ND, SD, MN, even ME or the windswept flat breadbasket states, or the brown states like most of Cal, NV, UT, even Colorado is not all that colorful......brown, windy, muddy, earthquakes, floods, asteroid hits, even people mooning.....

Well, I got to get dressed...

The picture GK put up looks like the beginning of the Chippendales.......MR Mighty Studman.......I think they look a little gay....

Well, Nancy is pushing......gotta go....---00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay…I’m making buddies over at the Colt forum……there’s no asking, “Where Can I Buy Milk?”…..you could call yourself “Old Colt”.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah it ain't bad over there. I see Johnny is over there too.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:48 pm Yeah it ain't bad over there. I see Johnny is over there too.
Johnny?…..my boy?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:59 pm
OldWin wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:48 pm Yeah it ain't bad over there. I see Johnny is over there too.
Johnny?…..my boy?
No. JOG, that used to hang out here.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK…..YOUR Johnny!……from Maine…..that’s a lot better……….My boy is the hotshot over at the AR15 and Machine Gun forums….I don’t fool :with that c3 stuff…raises too many flags…..legal?….yes…..smart?…no

Besides, that stuff gets old fast.

Whew! I thought he was selling my colts….. between you and him I only have 3 left.:D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup, I agree. It's just trouble i don't want. I couldn't afford to feed that stuff anyway.

I think the only 2 I'd remotely be interested in would be an M2 carbine or an XM177E2. Other than that, they don't interest me.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

One time about 5 years ago my buddy tommy says, “you want to take a ride to pick up some machine guns”?….geeze, did I…..these guns were from an estate and as he has a class 3 he was legal to get them…1928 Thompson, M-2 carbine, mp 40 and something else. When we got back to the store he gave me the m2 and a box of ammo and tells me to see if this thing works….it was like,new.

Stuck in a,30 rounder and let off a few,semi then ripped the rest full auto…
Like zero recoil…..I could have had it for 75 but declined citing the red flag thing….besides, after you shoot it the fun is gone so why go through all of that red tape and lots of money. No regrets.

Cold dude……34….—-00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I agree. I've had chances to have an M2, but never bothered.
It's 2 degrees here. Supposed to go to 5 or 6 below.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

30 even……the only M2 I would love to have is the real deal M2……the MIGHTY Ma Deuce….I can see me now…..cruising along in the Rubi with a Quad 50 in the back, a 1919 where the passenger seat is, a recoiless Bazooka mounted on the roll bar and two torpedo tubes on each side..
……then a Colt 1911 on my side and the best to come….a Rossi levergun in 45 Long Colt attached to the console with a 36 X Nightforce with night vision capability mounted on it…..oh boy!…..an elk comes up to the Jeep, 10 feet away, thumb In a round in the Rossi, take careful aim and watch that baby keyhole the bullet and knock off an antler on an elk on the other side of the Jeep.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! That was NOT a good days sleep. Gonna be a long night tonight. Glad I ain't driving.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"a Rossi levergun in 45 Long Colt attached to the console with a 36 X Nightforce with night vision capability mounted on it…..oh boy!…..an elk comes up to the Jeep, 10 feet away, thumb In a round in the Rossi, take careful aim and watch that baby keyhole the bullet and knock off an antler on an elk on the other side of the Jeep."

Happens All the Time when people spend tooooo much time stroking and washing the Baby Kubota and load 44-40 rounds into a Mighty Rossi.45colt.....and all you did is injure an Elk. You need to be reported to the RMEF for retraining and discipline. :shock: .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

45, might be more than what you think to your story. The one I have has the large bore and grooves. If you use say .451 not
such good accuracy but … Tutt’s 360 gr Keiths pushed to about 1350 fps give very good accuracy.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

.and all you did is injure an Elk. You need to be reported to the RMEF for retraining and discipline. :shock: .

Do then win the tee shirt :?:
27aa919a-050b-4572-8112-239764cb342f-1000x1000.jpeg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:03 pm "a Rossi levergun in 45 Long Colt attached to the console with a 36 X Nightforce with night vision capability mounted on it…..oh boy!…..an elk comes up to the Jeep, 10 feet away, thumb In a round in the Rossi, take careful aim and watch that baby keyhole the bullet and knock off an antler on an elk on the other side of the Jeep."

Happens All the Time when people spend tooooo much time stroking and washing the Baby Kubota and load 44-40 rounds into a Mighty Rossi.45colt.....and all you did is injure an Elk. You need to be reported to the RMEF for retraining and discipline. :shock: .
Someday, you and I will hook up and shoot…..I better hurry because I’m no spring chicken anymore……and I will show you the difference between a Rossi and a 125 year old gun made on belt driven machinery powered by a steam driven engine…:D

Then. ….after some shooting, we will have fun and games washing down and stroking the TWO mighty Kubotas……you know, as per the Karate Kid….”wax on…wax off”.:D

Well, gotta go, I’ve already made myself a name over at the Colt forum with people asking me questions……:D……Mr. 006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy……this calls for a different post…….I messed my shorts on GK’s T shirt…. :D :D :D :D :D …..and who it was intended for. :D —-Mr. 006
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"Someday, you and I will hook up and shoot…..I better hurry because I’m no spring chicken anymore" :shock: Man I couldn't shoot around You Six as I would be totally embarrassed as I'm so decrepit I can hardly tie my shoes. You prolly have Brinks along to drive your guns to the range. I use My Rossi's for bumper jack handles every day. That's a pretty fancy wheelbarrow to be moving cats around in . Or does the hired Help use it to go get lunch.........? don't want to scratch it. :o .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:01 pm "Someday, you and I will hook up and shoot…..I better hurry because I’m no spring chicken anymore" :shock: Man I couldn't shoot around You Six as I would be totally embarrassed as I'm so decrepit I can hardly tie my shoes. You prolly have Brinks along to drive your guns to the range. I use My Rossi's for bumper jack handles every day. That's a pretty fancy wheelbarrow to be moving cats around in . Or does the hired Help use it to go get lunch.........? don't want to scratch it. :o .
45 Colt…….let me explain something to you…you have the wrong image of me….GUARANTEED….you make more money than me……I’ve been a peon my entire life so if you and I were to go shooting and a brinks truck was needed, it would be for you…..I have nice guns…yes….but it was a lifetime of wheeling and dealing in an area that has the best selection of guns that were sometimes used but never abused…….I graduated with a double doctorate in the “school of hard knocks”….. vacation, and after the chores were done, it was “guntime”….

I live in a small house, with PLENTY of surveillance, wear jeans and don’t even own a suit that fits me…..drove THREE vehicles my entire life….I burn wood to heat the house…….IM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF OLD SAVAGE…..concerning lifestyle.

I’m a first class redneck, seldom, if ever, paying someone to do something I can do myself……you and I could get along fine..
STOP thinking into it…you and I are both working class people….as is “The Jayster”……..———Your pal…..”da 6”.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not me! Why I'm rich as all get out. I tell you boys I'm at work right now, but I'm actually at the spa getting my nails done. Then, I use a 100 dollar bill to light my 500 dollar cigar.
This week, I'm going to pay to have all the snow taken off the golf course, build a big dome over it, and get the grass green. Then I can play in the winter, and air condition the course in the summer. As you know, golf is the sport of rich mucky mucks, so I obviously play. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hmmm? OPPOSITE … in many respects I suppose.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…there’s been more multi billion dollar deals settled on the golf course than any backyard barbecue..

Now, on to fun and games.

You and I make deals at da end of a muzzle…..with no back up……

Oh L.A.police…come help me….pleeeeeaaassseeeee. I’ll be your friend……….

Conservatives vs liberals……………. :D

Hey, you gotta see this movie we are watching…”The Purge”….. what a loser…..I’d would’ve left that yard littered with the trash….
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've seen that movie. I don't know how that would work around here.
But boy! I bet there'd be a LOT of lead flying.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…what kind of lead do you guys have up there? Are you talking about round balls in a sling shot?

For real, you guys don’t play around…..I can see people coming out of their houses with 30-30’s, 38-40’s and 33 Winchesters…all with half magazines…..each shooter would have a gun in one hand and a beer in the other.

Hey bud, it’s your last night before 4 days off…..get some sleep in the a.m. and we will b.s. tomorrow.

I’m hitting’ it early….gotta get to the glass store tomorrow for some custom cut glass for a gun cabinet I’m selling.——6 0 da bro wit de hoe
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha weeeeeee. Doggggie! Yeah, that sounds about right.
Gotta run down to L.L.Bean with the wife tomorrow. That's a big deal in our little world.
Hey! Maybe I should pick up my buddy Six a little something.
Thursday I'm going to look at a 20 year old junky 4 wheeler. See if I can get it cheap and tinker it up to run around up to the lot. It's either up to North Anson (you know, where the stolen false teeth girl lives) or in North New Portland. Either place, you can hear the dueling banjos loud and clear. Some rough country bro. Rough.
Wish me luck!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Talking of dueling banjos and teeth I still haven't found a dentist to give me back my perfect smile and without it I'll never find another sweetheart..........even in Cornville...... :cry:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Seems to have taken a beating since we first saw it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:51 am Talking of dueling banjos and teeth I still haven't found a dentist to give me back my perfect smile and without it I'll never find another sweetheart..........even in Cornville...... :cry:
Oh no buddy! There's someone for EVERYONE in Cornville! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:46 am
gamekeeper wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:51 am Talking of dueling banjos and teeth I still haven't found a dentist to give me back my perfect smile and without it I'll never find another sweetheart..........even in Cornville...... :cry:
Oh no buddy! There's someone for EVERYONE in Cornville! :D
You beat me to it! I was gonna tell good ole GK that’s where all the dancing girls come from. They have a dancing school there called “The Exotic Dance School For Heavy Table Tops” and under that sign they have a smaller sigh, “We Cater To Toothless Girls”….and we don’t care if they rotted out or got punched out.

On a serious note…(I may have already said this) ….nobody cuts glass around here anymore…Hardware stores and Home Depot used to do it but now I have to drive 3.7 miles to a specialty glass store in Cornville…errrrr…West Chester…
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha.......3 miles. No wonder your Jeep has so many miles on it. :D

Hey, do you and the missus need anything at Beans?
We are going to head down around 1:30. I just got up from my power nap. Rosie the riviter (Kristy) will be up from hers in a little while.

Hey! It's up to 14 degrees. Regular heat wave.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Before the series

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Spit and polish... :?:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whew! Just got home. We had a great trip. Almost 200 miles. Everywhere you go here is a drive, so you need to make the most of it.
We drove down to Beans, but had to go through Augusta on the way, so we stopped at Sam's Club. Kristy checked her phone and it showed butter in stock! That's a precious commodity up here the last few months. We wheeled in and she got her ration.
Then it was down to Beans. I took a few minutes to peruse the old Winchesters. They had a few. They had a Deluxe 95 with 3x checkered wood and a Climbin Lyman in 35WCF. 6500 bucks? :shock: I'll have to tell my kid about that one. They had it's twin right beside it in .405. Must have come from the same owner. Same price. They had a couple nice 92 and 94 SRCs. A couple 2/3 mag Eastern Carbines, and a couple short magazine 94 rifles.
Yeah.....they are all still there. :D
I grabbed a little something for my buddy Six and his wife (don't get excited, it wasn't one of them Winchesters), and we rolled it.
Back in the truck, Kristy did an online pickup order at Sam's for when we went back by. While I waited in the truck for the order to come out, she ran in for another "butter ration" for my parents. While we were in the big city, we ran a mile up the road and had supper at the 99 restaurant. Then it was back on the road for home.
Now Kristy is getting ready to head to work all night. Dont worry about me boys, I'm gonna sit here and take it easy the rest of the night. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Duke with Sammy wearing his hat from Stage Coach.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

THATS how you do it bro! Send them to work while you relax….kick back, have a few cold ones and polish up some real guns.

Hey, Look at that picture of John Wayne and Old Savage!———00

Oh man! A prize? Another SAA first gen NIB?……….barbecue sauce…………………oooooooooo I want it ……overnight please……fast!………
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Another Great Day on the North Coast........wind ,rain & snow off and on. in the 30's. Mud everywhere . Big day yesterday ,Me and the Boss at work laughing and having fun. All the whiners and complainers are off Monday so no drama. If I do run into any of them I cheer them up by reminding them they only have 30 years to go. :lol: .
Oldwin, we are lucky to have five grocery stores less that 10 miles from the house. I take a trip at least once a week and walk thru them looking at prices. Wife couldn't understand what I was doing but she has seen the light now. butter is $3.99lb and eggs $2.98 for cage free. The disparity in prices is pretty funny from store to store.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Back down to Portland this morning to take my mom to a Dr. appointment. Another 200 mile day, this time in a snowstorm. Just another day.
Yeah, we only have one grocery store in town. When I was a kid, we had 4. And it isn't just for our town, but several over a wide area. Most little towns (like Cornville :D ) have nothing in them. While there is a store in Jackman, some people come all the way to our town for groceries. It's 70 miles with some very twisty and mountainous driving.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow…that’s incredible..having to drive 70 miles to get groceries…….it’s good and bad at the same time as less people=less aggravation.

I thought that I did everything I ever wanted to do in life but that has changed…..Number one on my bucket list is to take a drive through Cornville….

I’ve been fortunate….live in the “country” where I can shoot small stuff under the speed of sound but have the best of best Supermarkets within 1.8 miles…..Wegmans, Fresh Market, Giant, Acme………..and then there’s a Home Depot and my bank…all under 2 miles…..Doctors office along with MRI imaging, hospital is about 7 miles away….

Pizza and hoagie joints all within 2 miles as are quality restaurants…..”quality”, no $2 burger joints except Jimmy Johns.

No T bars unless I drive to Philly and those people up there would eat me up in a second, plus I have no or ever had interest in such trash…

Life is good over at the Colt forum……some people already know me……That R or U word gets laughed at and is seldom seen in print.

One guy posted a beat up SA Colt that was refinished ……..I said, “yea, I’d take that Colt over a dozen Ubertis” and I got a half dozen “likes”.

Now watch, 50 people here who read this will rush over there to see what I wrote….ooooh……ooooh……waddda he write?——-00

Me thing for sure….Ive been right all along.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

1894, three piece suits for hunting in NY.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:07 pm 1894, three piece suits for hunting in NY.
And no shorts........ :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They are uppity.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I should probably go out and snowblow tonight.

But I don't see a high probability of that happening.

I should go to bed early, get up early and snowblow the driveway, then head up to camp.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

1948 Los Angeles

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, turns out we may have room for you here in Cali. Seems about 500,000 have left. Not sure those dandy boy shorts are the way to go but shorts are about all you will see here in the summer. Exception to that would be for the Mexican gardeners. They cover up, long sleeves, long pants. You will have to choose your head gear.

Here are some options. The straw hat, there are bigger, is the choice of the Mex gardeners. Baseball hats are very common. The wool felt actually came by recommendation of a Maine resident, a game warden. Then we have the Filson summer hat.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Mexican gardeners have the right idea, I bet they have lower incidence of skin cancer. Hats I have covered, right now I'm wearing a German M43 field cap because it's so cold .
9526-ww2_german_m43_field_cap_by_erel_-_field_grey-1.jpg
Nice to see those gals in Los Angeles were not impressed by long barrels, everyone has gone for a snub-nose ... :lol: :lol: