Hunting with a1873 in Hungary.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Hunting with a1873 in Hungary.

Post by gamekeeper »

Cap and Ball video that's well worth watching.

https://youtu.be/ik06rn2R0HY
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hunting with a1873 in Hungary.

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Thanks John. Made my day. I seem to lose track of time and worry when following Németh's trail ... 8)
WCG
Levergunner

Post by WCG »

That's an awesome video.
Dosen't get much better than that 👍😎👍
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Pretty cool GK......that video brought back many memories as the most memorable were the ones just like that one.....snow on the ground and in the air.....best of all ....solitude and one with nature and the only difference was a change in guns was used in my experiences....an '86 in .33 or 45-90

That guy had a pretty good group with the standard open sights.....---005 and 17/64th's
Model A Uzi’s
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Another fantastic production from him.
Thanks for the heads up 8)

N
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I also have hunted many years in snow, though normally with a handgun. Several times though it was with a Model 71 Winchester and a couple times with a Model 94 Winchester.
day2.jpg
The load was a 150 gr. Spire Point Silvertip over 30 gr. H322 .. loaded single shot. Distance about 40 yards. It dropped right there.
IMG_4757.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

Yes this was a good video. He recently did another video on the new Uberti 1894. The youtube title is: "The first M 1894 Winchester lever action rifle and the 38-55 cartridge". Uberti did a really nice job with this rifle. Top eject, traditional lock work, no tang safety.