Biden documents

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Walt
Levergunner 2.0

Biden documents

Post by Walt »

Watched Tucker Carlson on you tube for a bit last night and he came up with an interesting angle. He was implying that ever since sleepy joe announced a possible run in 2024, the Democrat party has turned against him. They want new blood in the WH and certainly someone who is more capable of winning an election. That also implies that AG Garland is more responsive to the Dems now than to the White House. Some have called Garland the most corrupt AG in US history and at least one congressman has suggested that the DOJ may have planted those incriminating classified docs. Interesting times....scary.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Re: Biden documents

Post by 4t5 »

I believe that is why they went after President Trump the way they did, now they're are spreading the story about biden documents spread everywhere unsecured, to get him to stand down and protect him at the same time. You see, what happens to him, happens to Trump they'll say.
The only glitch in their scheme is President Trump had the authority to DE-CLASSIFY documents, vice president biden didn't.
Rumble.com
Walt
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Walt »

And now they've found classified documents dating back to the time he was in Congress.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

What really scares me is that if we can't clean up fraudulent elections, we'll get Cacklin' Camel Toe for 10 years. :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Walt
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Walt »

hahaha! Good one! I'm just grateful that Miss Pelosi is no longer third in line for the presidency. Ya never know just how close we are to all that coming apart.
piller
Advanced Levergunner

Post by piller »

So far, I have not heard anything about D'Oh Bidet being charged with anything. He should be going to jail. And YES that would mean that the worst Veep in history would become President. Not happy about that.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost