F.S....S.E.PA.---Marlin CL 25-20

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where Colt Single Actions Are King and Everything Else Is J.U.N.K.

F.S....S.E.PA.---Marlin CL 25-20

Post by Sixgun »

I bought this new and installed a full length magazine tube on it and antiqued the lever and hammer. 2 pound factory trigger.
Flawless operation and is near MOA at 100 meters with a scope on it......guaranteed. It loves the 70 grain Lyman gas check or any jacketed bullet. Has the original box and the original half magazine tube.

Factory drilled and tapped for a scope or receiver sight. I've always used a tang sight with the stock bolt holding it on.

It's headed for the auction house on the 4th...next Friday....where I'm confidant it will bring 15 so I'll leave it here for a week.

$1250 + $40...I heavily insur.----006

Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merwin & Hulbert
44-40 W.C.F. 1887
4th Model DA Fac.Ivories
Communist States.....in CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, OR, and WA
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: F.S....S.E.PA.---Marlin CL 25-20

Post by AJMD429 »

Drool, drool, drool....

. . . . . . . BUT . . . . . . .

I don't need it, and wouldn't have time to shoot it for the next year or two, AND it should go to someone who will APPRECIATE it, and SHOOT it, instead of just 'collect' it like I would... :oops:

Plus I don't have any 25 caliber firearms so that would be weird.

I hope someone here will get it and give it some love...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Boy oh boy Jack, that is a real dandy!! I have sold off a bunch of guns in the last few years
so like Doc says hope some one here snaps it up, yes i still have that 25-35 my wife bought from you
that one is staying here

Brad
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where Colt Single Actions Are King and Everything Else Is J.U.N.K.

Post by Sixgun »

OK Docster and Logger dude....like I wrote, I'm gonna drop it off at the auction house next week.....I know it'll bring 15 at a minimum. In fact, maybe I should take it down here as it's trouble to deal with the post office and checks and so forth.....at the auction house, drop it off and two weeks later the check arrives...nothing to think about.....

But for you guys or a few others I'll make an exception.....

Yea Brad, that 25-35 is a nice one...it's now worth twice what you paid for it.....good guns only go one way....up. :D
Merwin & Hulbert
44-40 W.C.F. 1887
4th Model DA Fac.Ivories
Communist States.....in CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, OR, and WA