If you missed......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

If you missed......

Post by JBowen »

The Gaither Gospel Hour on RFD channel this afternoon, you missed a great show. This week it featured the newish quartet of Brothers of the Heart,
containing Jimmy Fortune, Ben Isaacs, Bradley Walker and Mike Rogers. They were singing songs from their new album, which is a blend of Country,
Gospel, and softer Rock like the Eagles and Paul McCartney.

I am a music fan and I try to watch the RFD Channel every Saturday afternoon starting at 4:30 pm Central Time until about 11 pm.
Just wanted to share.

Thanks,
JBowen
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If you missed......

Post by Ray »

m.A.g.a. !
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

That's them, Ray.

JBowen
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

A music fan here as well. I like both kinds of music.....country and western ! :lol:

I only play sacred (gospel) songs myself but I listen to all kinds with a preference for simple acoustic americana.....call me a folkie I guess as I like beatnik/hippie era through folk rock into the so-called california sound but I loathe their commieness.

Narrowing down country/western I guess the so-called bakersfield sound is my favorite......misters owens and haggard, et al.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg6x8fG2aIc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E65CuVthHZo
m.A.g.a. !
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

I grew up listening to Buck and Merle. I can listen to them all day. Country Western is probably my favorite.
I like your song too.
I am watching and listening to Molly's Polka Party on tv as I write this. Polka is pretty upbeat.

JBowen