speaking of camper guns . . .

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

speaking of camper guns . . .

Post by Grizz »

my close friend looks like this:

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/kel-tec-sub-2000/

i don't know why anyone wants to load it up with "optics" and "stuff"... the sights it has works great, AND you can adjust your aim point when you know where the first one hit. it's dead stupid simple to control where the little pellets go.

I tried for years to find one in 40, but noooo, so i have the nine, the older one and no regrets. it's about as practical as a log splitter, no need to stress about it looks like, the recipient probably won't see the muzzle flash. for sneaking around a crossbow is a better shoot from cover tool. isn't it?
Screenshot 2023-01-13 180957-subtec.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Re: speaking of camper guns . . .

Post by samsi »

Just the opposite here, I wouldn't mind having one in 9 but the only 2 I've ever seen were .40's.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I keep thinking one in .40S&W would be pretty useful. A friend of mine has one and loves it. I've never owned a Kel-tec, but might have to look at them again.
Although, I'm having a lot of fun with the little Ruger 5.7 Carbine. It's loud, but stupid accurate.

These guys have quite a few upgrades for the Kel-Tec guns and others. I've bought a few things from them, great service.

jb 8)

https://www.mcarbo.com/

Fixed the link :shock:
Last edited by 2ndovc on Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The .40 in that has a lot more snap to the sound than the same round out of pistol. They are surprisingly heavy, but not too heavy. Accuracy is good. As far as something to toss in when when taking a trip, they are compact enough that they are easily stored.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost