Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by .45colt »

Jeep, Jeep, Jeep , Tires, tires .....I wonder How Old Savage is doing out in kaliforina. I hope All the rain is staying away from Him and He and the Family are safe. OS give us a report....... He would have been proud of Me yesterday getting naked for a rich woman...... :D .....every six months I have to get a full body check for skin cancer. My Doctor is 38 and a Five Star Stunner. some how I handle it. :shock: 8) :lol: !
Last edited by .45colt on Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Ol 45 won a page!

Don't worry, Six will award you a nice prize.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

OldWin read it again, I edited the post. :wink: .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well 45. Letting those rich women have their way with you. To get richer no doubt. Rain held up golf for two days. Crazy amounts came down in some places. The mountain ridges will hold up the clouds to drop rain. One place in Ventura had 18” in 24 hours, roads washed out and Kevin Costner couldn’t get to the Golden Globes. Most of the coastal areas got about 6” in 24 hrs. Here on the high desert valley floor nothing extraordinary. Little Rock Dam is overflowing for the first time in years. A sink hole 30 feet wide opened up in Valencia. Two cars looked to be about 15 ft down and the firemen had to go down and rescue the occupants, about 40 miles south of here.

Clearing today, golf on the que. bigger system headed this way in a few days.

Rainbow across from my office - and down the street, armed robbery at a dental office and a flipped over pick up in front of Home Depot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the long Colt issue. The Brazilians at Taurus are on board. As are the Piettians.

You could use 45LC as your international code name and stick with 45colt domestically…that’ll throw em off ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

.45LC international code name.....I Like It. :lol: . Glad Your Hi & Dry OS.!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

.45colt wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:18 am Jeep, Jeep, Jeep , Tires, tires .....I wonder How Old Savage is doing out in kaliforina. I hope All the rain is staying away from Him and He and the Family are safe. OS give us a report....... He would have been proud of Me yesterday getting naked for a rich woman...... :D .....every six months I have to get a full body check for skin cancer. My Doctor is 38 and a Five Star Stunner. some how I handle it. :shock: 8) :lol: !
Next time, tell the Doc she should be paying you. You could do a little dance while you're getting undressed. Tell her to bring a lot of $1s and $5s. :D

Or, after you finish undressing, tell her it's her turn. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

OldWin if I was about 40 again I'd be in trouble for sure!! :D .
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Where's Jay????!!!' Jay......45 Long Colt won a page!!!! ......and I would like to get him something special as he is a somewhat newer member of the P.I. thread.......so that means you and I have to team up and pony up the big bucks.......

Today, on this Wednesday January 11,2023, Jay and I hereby award 45 Long Colt the prestigious "Gladiator Award" which means that Jay has signed the title of his Gladiator to YOU! Welcome 45!!!! Now you won't have any issues driving around in all that snow and ice up your way.......Jay can do without it as he has another 11 Jeeps to choose from and he wanted you to have the best, and so do I.....

Come on! At the banquet tonight, I'll be there to shake hands with and a pat on the back........just wait to you see it...all powerwashed with an extra bonus, Jays snowmobile will be in the back!!!!!!

Hey! Remember when I gave away all of Pitchy's stuff? Poor guy didn't have anything left. and he used to get his tongue stuck on the John Deere! :D then one day he had enough of me and I don't blame him....having to live in the woods in a lean to.---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

$1's and $5's ???????....no no.....that's what the average guy does...if 45 wants action he needs to tell her Jacksons and Grants.

We are steppin' out..cabin fever......bring the dogs with us and test out moms new tires......stop at Jimmy John's famous hot dog stand and get us some high class food.....I go for cheeseburgers and mom will get a milk shake made with real ice cream.....dogs will get cheeseburgers ........ya know...we is uppity!!!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You're all heart Six. By teaming up and chipping in, old 45 did a lot better. Gifts like that would be hard for one person alone to do.
Thanks buddy! :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"Today, on this Wednesday January 11,2023, Jay and I hereby award 45 Long Colt the prestigious "Gladiator Award" which means that Jay has signed the title of his Gladiator to YOU! Welcome 45!!!! Now you won't have any issues driving around in all that snow and ice up your way.......
I would Love to accept the Gladiator Award but in All fairness North East Ohio is where Jeeps go to Die........the amount of brine , salt , and other stuff the road crew put on the streets eats Jeeps Like Godzilla on Tokyo. I must refuse the award and leave it up in the pristine North County of Maine where they will last 50+ years before getting one rusty bolt on the frame..............................................Oh to Live the Pure Life once Again. :shock: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha trust me, it's just as bad here. The roads are white right now, and it ain't snow.
I put my Jeep up in the winter. The Gladiator is my driver, but it has been heavily sprayed with Woolwax to keep from rusting.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wool wax? What he dat?.....I thought you used transfluid...or was it anti freeze?

Well, on to a "post of substance" instead of my usual stupid and juvenile talk.....me and mom cruised around for awhile and I never mentioned the tires......after about 10 miles I mentioned it and she said, "wow! Never noticed"......you have to understand my thinking.....when she gets a bug up her butt she talks trash about my decisions such as ,"your stupid putting those nasty tires on MY Jeep...they are hard riding and I want them OFF, NOW!"............(argument settled in advance)

Sooooooo, we cruise on up to Jimmy Johns which started right before the war.....it was just a hot dog stand where people would fight and drink. After the war, Jimmy John built a new building where the partying continued.........Then, sometime in the late fifties, the county widened the road and tore it down. Jimmy John built a new place next to where the old one was........then, around 2005 or so it burned down and they rebuilt it right where the old one was......

While waiting for my food I took a few pics....and there's a million of them.....As per the pics Jimmy John was a WW2 vet. Many of today's people don't know that our soldiers actually DIED so we can have the freedoms we have today......yea, they don't teach that stuff anymore.......----006

I'll leave Jay to describe those old motorcycles...and remember, "Be nice!" Can you imagine telling those soldiers to be nice? :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool pics buddy! Looks like all Harleys, but it's hard to tell in the pics.

Woolwax is like fluid film. It's a lanolin based spray on undercoat that doesn't form a barrier, but can seep and breath.
I used to spray used motor oil. It works the same way but is thinner, so it has to be done more often.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks bro! Never too old to learn..."wool wax"....if I still had any kind of a life I'd get some but you know where I stand on doing things.....nuttin'! .....

Don't like gettin' old.....losing hair where you want it and growing it where you don't.....mom had to get the grass shears out today to get all of that nasty coarse hair growing out of my ears.....then it was the electric chain saw to thin out my eyebrows....

But I still feel like an 1886.......gets old but always works......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I hear that buddy.....even through all the hair in my ears.
Noticed a shift in my eyes lately too. Close up is getting harder. Sucks.

The older I get, the better I was. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well....I got a funeral to plan......
My poor old Midway inertia hammer bit the dust today. I know I've had it at least 20 years.
I was boxing up some 357s I'd just loaded on my Dillon when I saw 2 that had flipped primers. Maaaan!
Not bein wasteful, and being cheap, I wasn't about to chuck those suckers. Matter of fact, I planned on still using those primers. I got the first one pulled, and aaaallllllmost had the second, when the head of the hammer went flying.
I ran over to the old man's to borrow his, and to my surprise he said he had a "brand new one" I could have. It was in with his buddies stuff he got after he passed last year. It was an RCBS and was still in the box. The tag was from Joseph's. That place has been closed for 30 years at least. Inside was the receipt. 11/03/84.
Holy smokes! I was in high school. :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea bro....I've gone through several.......just a hint in case (no pun intended) you don't know this.....instead of whacking the bullet puller on a hard surface do this...you will be amazed...............

Get a block of wood and cut it about 4" long and 3" square then drill a hole and put an old broom stick for a handle maybe a foot long. You get the idea, a wooden mallet..........then get your bullet puller with cartridge inserted in one hand and the mallet in the other hand and swing them towards the six o'clock area.

It don't take nuttin.....a mild swing will pop the bullet out...don't know why but it must be physics somehow....you'll get the proper way in a few swings or.....

Just put the dang cartridge in the shell holder of your press (with no dies in da press) and raise it until the loaded round comes through the opening where the die is usually screwed in..........get a heavy pair of pliers that have the wire cutter on them and grab the bullet and raise the handle. It's a little hard on the bullet but you can afford an extra bullet......

Or.....or...you can be uppity like me...very uppity and buy a Forster that has the different collets for each caliber and it's a one second job to pull the bullets out.........they are worth their weight in gold....few years ago I loaded up a hundred .223's with 2 grains extra of powder and that load was piercing primers.....light bullets in an inertia puller don't work too good.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I have a collet puller, but don't have a .35 collet, so it was back to the hammer.
Thats a good idea with the mallet. Thanks bud.
The pliers would have trashed the slug cause it was a plated bullet and they are pretty soft. But man! Don't the case grab em. Those came out hard! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's only a bullet......but then again, your going to need the puller for another time.......must be boring for me..having a conversation on a bullet puller when you already have the knowledge on how to do it otherwise....bored dude.....another rainy dreary day.......I think that why more people die in January than any other month.....boredom...no sunshine....enemies at the gate...or on the road.

Some things I can't deal with emotionally no matter how many times it happens and that's tailgating....my wife says to slow down even more and burn them up....last night again.....going 5 miles over the limit on a country road and this Volvo is on my back bumper. ...it's unnerving and you can't really do anything as I'm not getting in trouble for a tailgater. Cops love white guys with money....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, I hear that. It seems like people are on the ragged edge everywhere now. The least little thing and they flip out. I mean flip out. Screaming, flipping the bird. Crazy.
Don't seem that smart to me. You don't know who anyone is or what they are capable of.
Just seems like anger is rampant.

I don't know bud. That's why I avoid people all I can. Crazy times.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's all money dude.......people live on the edge down to the last penny........so when Biden made last years dollar worth .85 they don't know what to do......Billy the Drunk :D was telling me last week that near everyone at work is working and fighting over every piece of overtime they can get........

They made their bed.....let em sleep on it........I lived like a peon most of my life so I can take these last years easy and Lordy, I'm doing it.....

Another big mistake people make is buying cheap stuff of something they like just so they can get "their foot in the door" when they should be buying what they want the first time....ya know what's I mean? :D And THAT is why I bought a Yugo car the first time....must have 700,000 miles on that great little gem from Eastern Europe.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Lisa Marie Presley died.... 54!!'....must not be easy to be in the limelight of the greatest singer the world has ever known. Good ole Elvis was a Colt guy too......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. We got the same thing at work. I tell all them losers they can work all they want. Me? I do all I can to be there as LITTLE as I can. I never miss an opportunity to rub it in them sum beaches faces. It ain't that I got a lot of money. I don't. But, I don't NEED a lot to be happy and live the way I want. Secret of life bro.

Haha yeah. I learned them lessons the hard way. Some of it was I was a kid, and didn't have any money and not much more sense.
Not in one instance did taking a shortcut scratch the itch. I was never satisfied with a single action till I had an original Colt. Now, I still have Rugers, but their old ones (one was yours), but that's different. To me, they are different categories all together. Like a Winchester 1873 compared to a BLR.
Anyway......you know.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I know....we think alike...don't spend more than what you make......it's all very simple as before the days of "instant credit" that's how people lived.....if you were a drunk, you could count on living in a flimsy $1.98 trailer or in the weeds...ain't much difference .....probably go through 17 wives before one is dumb enough to stick with ya, but by then the women are 60 years old and about as big as your table dancers in a back woods t bar in Cornville....you could only spend what you have. That's how Billy the Drunk lives...has two cars that sit outside his trailer that don't run....

Credit cards are nothing more than a modern form of indentured servitude.

Funny thing.....maybe 20 years ago one of those liberal news channel like a 20/20 or something like that featured a guy who lived in a decent house, had a boat, decent car and other cool stuff. His neighbors and co workers could not figure out how he lived so well on a single paycheck with little to no overtime at his job. People suspected him of illicit wages from drugs, etc.......

The reporter had the microphone up to his mouth asking how he did it...he said, "simple, I don't have any credit cards and I make each dollar count." Ain't rocket science bro. :D -------0006. (Today I'm gonna be triple O)

Ain't it all fun? .. :D OOO
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya want a laugh?.....I LOVE to laugh........went to bed last night in my long underwear......still have them on.....never even got dressed today...slippers and long underwear....and of course, LEVERGUNS which brings more laughs........ :D

Talking to my boy today. (boy? He's fifty) had the Closed Caption phone on speaker.....mom hollers from the other room, "what the heck is so funny in there?" ......he's telling me about a buddy of his at work bought this Ford pick up for like a million dollars...all with $10 down and the rest financed for 20 years.........Of course that's an exaggeration but that's why people are in the situation they are in today. The guy could have bought a plain jane f-150 and put 200,000 miles on it but nnnoooooooooo, has a refrigerator and a built in movie theater that accommodates 30 people...... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm hittin it bro...gotta get my 10-12 hours in-----000

Down in Texas they found an easier way of controlling crime.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Where'd everybody go! Is this thread all for me?....OK.

Hey Six, what's going on?-------Six

006....ahh nuttin', another dreary day. Took Miss Apple for a walk and she didn't want to stay out so we came back in where mom had cheeseburgers with fried onions made, along with some vegetable soup......just another dead day.-----006

Six......yea, I hear ya bro, can't wait till the weather warms up with more sunshine. Even the dogs and cats had enough.----Six

006......as we say at the "social club", "don't worry 'bout it". Vito and Carmine had a little tiff today and now we have a stiff to take out to the dump.-----006

Six....ahhhhhh, don't worry 'bout it....bring the rolled up carpet over to Tony's crematory, we'll get him salted and fried up.....Six

006....OK, we'll get the Caddy loaded up.....big trunks in those babies. Feds are paid off so we don't have to concern ourselves with getting stopped.....-----006

Six....got it bro.....hey, look what I put on this camo takedown Ruger 10-22 .....she smokes em out at 800 a minute!.....Six

006.....oh man, dats cool.......love the company you and I keep! ....006

Six.....yea, your "made" now....here's that Ruger....got a few more lions on the way to clean up the "crumbs", they are all over da place...every thread!...----Six

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey I'm here! Just been busy. Had a mess in the dooryard this morning. Glad I went out and cleaned up at midnight last night or it'd been worse. Then went over to the old man's and cleaned up.
Now I'm at work again. These three day weeks gotta stop. I can't keep this up for 5 more years.
Well....I don't want to anyway. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm here too, it's 3.50 am and I can't sleep, missing all the exercise I got at the last place, no wood to split or bring in, this electricity is for idle people with too much money.
Plus this new place is so cold I'm getting chilblains on my toes, just looked up some cures and Viagra is one of them... :o not sure I would be able to walk if my toes won't bend.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! Glad you guys showed up! I went outside and was talking to the rocks down at the pond. Even mom asked me who I was taking with outside, she said, "who you arguing with down at the pond, I didn't see anyone".

GK.....EASY solution......take a sedative of some type and wash it down with NyQuil.....it's great. It's like a light switch after a half hour. You sleep solid. Watch out for the Viagra....you'll get tennis elbow.

I tell ya, it's a party every night watching the 11 o'clock news from Philly. First, a SIX YEAR OLD shot his teacher with a 9mm and got combative when a school official subdued him...SIX YEARS OLD! COMBATIVE!! Huh!!??

Then a fire chief was messing with little kids.......then a huge drug bust..........then houses are collapsing in Philly, just falling down.......then one of Jays table dancers washed up on shore....whew! I bet they don't see that much action in Cornville.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha......Viagra toes! Must be tough to walk.

We don't know what kind of action is going on in Cornville. Not a lot of news crews make it out there. Probably cause they wouldn't make it OUTTA there.

Boys! That thar reportin' feller sure do have a purty mouth!
He's purtier and better bilt than our local gals.....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Song to deliverance......der.der.der.....der. "Those shorts boy! You know what to do with em!"

I had that song down really good on a harmonica and one time upstate, we were deep in the woods and I was by myself and here comes Gunny (the marine DI)....and his brother.........I hid behind a tree and just as they passed I played the tune in a quiet forest. Gunny goes, "I'm gonna kill that little rat". We were all laughing like crazy....could have heard us a mile away...and so did the deer.

I'd be afraid to spend the night in Cornville.......or for that matter, anywhere in Maine...... :D about the same in upstate Pa....Wild boys up there......sometimes,in deer camp we would step out and make the 30 mile drive to the closest watering hole and I always worried and wondered if my truck or Jeep would still be outside when we were done...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I remember one time.........

Me and a couple buds were heading out to our party pit to get set up for later that night. We had his 74 Firebird. We got to check our tire supply for the fire.
In back of the pit was an old road. It was pretty rough and nowhere you'd take a car or 2wd truck. We saw lights and heard this hooting and hollering. I don't know why we didn't take off, but in a few minutes we wished we had.
These three hillbillies roll up in an old Thunderbird.....yup! A Thunderbird. :shock:
It was all beat to h3ll and obviously wasn't on the road. They all pile out and come up to us asking what we are doing. Man! They was some rough.
Then they ask for a ride into town to hit the beer store. What you gonna do? We figured town may be safer for us at this point. Less chance of getting sodomized with witnesses.
We all squeeze into that Firebird and off to town we go. One guy had a drink going in a water glass. We get to the store and one guy gets out and goes in. One guy is sitting next to me when he spies someone in the parking lot and says, "Hey! I know that guy!"
Next thing I know, he piles outta that car on a dead run and catches that guy getting out of his car. He grabs him and starts pounding the living pelosi outta this guy.
The last guy looks at my buddy behind the wheel and says, "Don't you THINK of leaving".
This place is full of people on a Friday night. The first hillbilly comes out of the store with a case of beer, the second hillbilly gets tired of kicking and stomping on the guy he just beat down and gets back in the car like nothing happened. We drive back out to the pit, say screw it, and get a fire going. We stood around and drank beer with those guys for an hour or so. Then they headed back to wherever they came from.
Crazy!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...ya never know with crazy people........I've been unnerved like that before while camping.....strange people just show up.....what I did and have done more than once is show I'm armed and Ill start doing crazy stuff like letting off a round into the fire pit. That first time those guys left first thinking I was crazy......

Flip it around on them in case they had bad intentions.......that was funny when I let off that round.....
I was with my brother who's much more civilized than me and he says, "what are you, nuts?"......I tell him, f em. I don't know who they are. .....happened again some years later out in Colorado with my boy. I whipped out the 1911 and ran a few rounds into the water at a stick about 50 yards away and blew it out of the water......that guy left too.....

I tell ya dude, I don't go anywhere without a gun and letting people know that I know how to use it......

I've said it before to you, people around here think I'm unbalanced......all I want is to be left alone and I could care less what they think of me.......I'm 68 and no one has bothered me....yet.......and if they do, I'll be ready.-----0000000006 :D

Hittin' it bro. Tomorrow is another day.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I'm always armed now. Have been that way for many many years.
Of course, when the story above took place, we were 16, so.....
Haha! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey.....I'm not one for words today.....caught something nasty
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man that sucks buddy. I HATE being sick. Hate not being able to do my normal stuff .
Hope you feel better soon.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whenever something that I don't like happens to me, I have to blame someone.....so today, I'm blaming Jimmy John's......mom had it the day befor yes tidy day. I's gots it today. It woke me up at 6 am roughly 2 hours after I went too's beddy. :D Den, I barfed and barfed and ralphed....I thought I gots someting bad in ma's ripple wine.......no lie, I got a little "extra" in my shorts....I'm gonna throw them out.....DEN, WE gots the doggy blues...where's da dogs all howl....

For real, my niece is a big shot at the hospital in Philly and she toad moms 'bout dis ting going around.......everyone is a big shot around here except me..I'm a nobody...can barely spell my name, all 16 alias....

Hey!!!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. My middle boy, his OL, and even the baby had some sort of crud. He was out of work for a week. They all seem better now.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya Jay....whatever it is knocks you flat down...I'd take covid any day over this whatever it is....totally energyless.....(if that's a word)...... I can count the amount of times I've been bad sick and this is one of them.

My shorts are a complete mess...I'd take a picture but Old Savage would ban me .........again.....I'll send the pic in a PM and I'll send the shorts to you....just don't show them to Kristy.......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's really nice of you man. I can tell you care. Not just anyone will send you their sharted out shorts.
You can bet I WILL show em to Kristy. I want to brag up what a good pal I got. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, Andy is the man now. I am just backroom duty. ;-) Just me and gk zapping those that would try to corrupt you.

Here are some Colts to help you over your malady.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Look Fred...YOU had your hands in it....

I don't like the Colts....they have those cheap plastic grips. Be a man..get ivory or stag....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 pm Hey! That's really nice of you man. I can tell you care. Not just anyone will send you their sharted out shorts.
You can bet I WILL show em to Kristy. I want to brag up what a good pal I got. :D

Well, you sick bas840@....now I won't send them.....if you want to read a funny story type in "philadelphias Fast Eddie who collects feces in pizza boxes and underwear......

Well...I was in bed all day and after a few orange juices I started to feel better....at least I didn't throw them up...my legs are killing me.......sharp headache...pounding like a Migraine but not as bad as as full blown migraine......sharting everywhere. My son had it last week..out in Colorado....and me and mom the last couple of days...hers is about over as it started two days before mine.

Hey......sold those 1886 parts...the guy got a good buy as just lower tangs, IF you can find one bring $500. As you know the lower tang has the serial number .

I tell ya dude.....if the grim reaper showed up I'd tell him to take my soul.....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here...read this through......we get all kinds down this way in the city......had he ventured out this way we have a lot of land to lose him in.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Those are just secondary, this is the one.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

10/52

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Get well real soon buddy I don't like it when one of us get sick I've heard that these internet viruses can spread pretty quick..... :shock: I'm wearing a mask as I type this.. :?

Fred have you noticed that the last couple of months there has been a drop in the number of spammers? I took a break while looking for a new abode and now I'm back there's hardly anyone to zap.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.