Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

You sure look snazzy in those pure white sneakers......how far did you have to chase someone to get those? 6-10 city blocks?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I won! Trifecta! I want those sneakers for a prize.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I bought those sneakers just before I got the Jeep. Cause I know I couldn't afford em after I signed for that new Rubicon. :D
I'm still wearing them. Well, the tops. I'm on my bare feet underneath.

Yeah. She's cute as a button. Never know she is actually almost 2 years OLDER than me.

I paid 28 for mine. I ordered it with what I wanted cause I knew it was the last one. Big ticket items were dual top (the soft top was on under the hardtop and the windows and door surrounds were in boxes in the back seat. I still have the boxes.) and air conditioning. I also got cruise control, the better radio, tilt, and a few other things.

Wow! I thought the factory MTRs were too hard. Very little give, the tread blocks were too tight, and I had trouble getting them to wear even. They had VERY tough sidewalls though. I can see why guys out west liked them, but I thought they weren't very good in mud, and struggled holding a line due to little flex. I ran them 40k. The spare is still new. I didn't rotate it in cause I didn't want to have them 20% longer. :D
They are still on the factory wheels in my garage.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Mine too…..da spare be’s new. There is a 2 year difference in years between ours.

Now I know why people don’t write much when using a phone to type. I’m on moms phone and my fingers are hitting 6 letters at a time.

I’m on the recliner with a first gen. on my lap. 38-40…the original hood “foety” i gots me homey boy sights on the right side of da frame.

News will be on in 10 minutes and we’ll see how many gangsta’s gots blown away.——00 foety
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Now you see why I have so many typos. Never got the hang of typing on these digital keyboards. My wife and kids can go so fast it don't even look humanly possible.
Not me!

That's a chambering I should really have in an SAA. I have so many rifles chambered for it. Who knows?
I always thought the old FRONTIER SIX SHOOTERs were cool too. Just something neat about the fact that they did that.

With my BFGs, I rotate the spare in too. They are getting a little wear on em now. I will probably put the same thing back on it. Maybe KM3's if they make em in a 33x10.50x15.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Younger brains work faster......you can also use the word thing....just type in two or three letters and the word comes up.....

Whatever......who even cares about typing....I'm more interested in keeping my shorts stain free.

As we discussed before, tolerances with the 44-40 are all over the place in rifles.....same thing with handguns.....I have 5 38-40's...4 Colts and a Ruger.....they all have .401 case mouths and a .400 grooove diameter....Only one first gen but that is beer can accurate at 100 meters.....probably have 1500 rounds out of it.....

I've read where some older 38-40's have 44-40 diameter throats. I did have a Bisley many years ago, a solid 75% gun that I paid $400 for but I didn't know enough to make it shoot right....this is back in '74.

The one regret was a 90% near perfect 32-20 loaded with case colors with a 5.5 barrel but the guy wanted 25 for it, even high for that time frame..... this was in about 1985....I didn't have that kind of loot in those days.

Could have had an artillery model with the 5.5 for a grand.....about 1990.

Heavy eyelids bro.....got up early today, about 12:30..........p.m.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! That artillery was a buy!
Yeah, the old 38-40 is a shooters cartridge. Compared to most of the old west chamberings, it is consistent and a good shooter. Good on game too.

Talk tomorrow bud.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

All this talk of misspent youth is bringing up so many memories of the Sixties when boys were boys. I hung around with buddies and a few girls on a patch of land we considered our own. Motorcycles, old cars and guns and bows were all illegally used on our carefully protected territory. One gal who was a bit on the heavy side broke the stock of my .410 by throwing on the ground saying it kicked :shock: We were often chased by the police but our territory was bordered by a river and main line railway tracks and we knew all the escape routes the cops didn't. Fights occasionally broke out when other gangs tried to move in but usually there were too many of us and everyone carried various weapons from brass knuckles and knives to more serious stuff but the most common thing back then was a studded belt, we used to buy from the hardware store those steel studs that were hammered in to the bottom of chair legs etc. and hammer them in fancy designs in our leather belts. We had fires with the occasional tire thrown on too.... :lol: Fond memories.
31Rhv3HwvyL._AC_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha awesome!
My man GK was a BA! :D
Het Six, did you know about this? It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. Proper English gentleman by day....
Violent hillbilly miscreant by night! :D

Just hackin in ya buddy. I don't wanna "dis" you or something. Holy smokes, I'm a scared. :D

Sounds like quite a time buddy. Reminds me if the movie "The Outsiders".
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

It now seems that the government in the U.K. has banned all pubs and beer sales , no doubt because of a handful of juvenile delinquents that terrorized the country in years past , knives , brass knuckles , studded belts......... wonder id they have legal soda pop on tap over there................ :( . No wonder there is no pub report......So Sorry GK.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh wow Jay!!!!!......GK with those studs!!!... Scarey stuff as I have known more than a few Pagans and they all had studs on their belts and if you went to pop one out while they were on a bar stool, they would pop you on the head with a 32 ounce ball peen hammer.

Those studs!!!.....and burning tires! I don't believe it......running from the cops through escape routes!!!!!!!

We need a moderator to take this guy down ...he is a bad hombre......oh! ..brass knuckles!!!!!!!

Yea GK.....you would fit right in with us "undesirables" who have been forced onto a semi private thread. Hey! you are already with us...remember how you recently were promoted to General GK???? Jay and I are underachievers and prefer to keep at "buck private" status....lots more fun......some people actually think they are smarter and more important because they are edumacated and have the control button lighted up for "ban". :D just a itchin' with their nice clean manicured forefinger to push.

Welcome aboard the ship!!!!....we run a loose ship here where fun and game are prioritized before "being nice". :D Remember those pirate movies we watched as as kids.....they would tie their hands and make em walk.......plunk!!!!... :D

Oh Lordy, Lordy........it's Sunday and no more new episodes of Yellowstone.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I guessed that post would surprise some and probably disappoint others but at the time the teenagers in the UK were divided into two groups Mods and Rockers, now if you were unfortunate to be a Mod you had to spend your hard earned cash on Vespa or Lambrereta scooters and the latest fashion clothes on the other hand Rockers had motorcycles and wore leather and denim. So yours truly was a Rolling Stones fan who thought the Beatles was a girl band and anyone who rode something resembling a hair dryer was weird, went out and bought a BSA, wore leather and carried things that are now illegal.
Of course I grew out of this eventually but not entirely... :lol:
rockersandmods_525.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I KNEW I liked this guy! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Jay, I must say I feel at home on your thread.. 8)
Found this on Google
Now a stylish accessory, worn as an everyday item, day or night, for many years the studded belt in Britain was considered a weapon for fighting and to wear one was menacing and threatening! The idea that a belt proved you were a threat to society was a real thing (the same was believed of studded wristbands, see article at bottom of page), right up until the mid-1970s when post punk everyone from kids to fashion editors started wearing them.

I find it amusing nowadays seeing people wearing studded belts with no idea what they are really about...
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well I'm glad buddy! You're a first rate dude.

I'd never heard of a studded belt. Of course, we just mostly used a piece rope for a belt. That's why why had to shove our 1911s down our pants instead of using holsters. :D

I was watching a documentary on the early war years up through the Battle of Britain the other night.
It always amazed me the shift from Dunkirk to the BoB in such a short period of time. The turnaround in morale and initiative was astounding.
And.....I don't care what anyone says, the Supermarine Spitfire was one of the most beautiful machines ever devised by man.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, back in those days the UK was mostly populated by the British not so much these days..... :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:47 pm Yep, back in those days the UK was mostly populated by the British not so much these days..... :(
Haha yeah. Well, unfortunately we can't say much over here either.
Pathetic!
It's the age of the sniveling weasel.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:38 pm I KNEW I liked this guy! :D
+43,000,000

...back in the day, TRUE conservatives were the cops, the Marines and other special forces while the libtards were waaaaaayyyyy back in the supply lines or the band....

Schooling and societies guidelines has changed all that so now the "middle of the roaders" get fearful of being labeled "mean", bad, criminal, or unfit for the masses. We are singled out and "cancelled" to quell our voices. We are the ones who can do a thousand things right and it won't matter one iota if we step out of line a half inch....time to lawyer up.

No, I ain't driving no Mini Cooper or attending the opera. Let the chips fall where they may. I sleep better than they do.-----006 and 1 tenth
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The age of the sniveling weasel......that should be used in History Books of the 21st century.....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...you have those little cars Mini Coopers up your way? Built in England I think......Around here, if it's not a BMW, Volvo, Mercedes, then it's a Mini......I stand out in a Jeep.....people look at me like riff raft while they are in their 5,000 sq foot houses but only live in three rooms because they can't afford to furnish the other rooms.

IMAGE......it's all about IMAGE....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Funny thing is, Mini's are built by BMW haha.

You wouldn't stand out in a Jeep up here buddy. I swear it's every other vehicle you pass on the road. It's unbelievable. But it's mostly the same thing. Image. About 90% of them are driven by women. Most of them are lifted and have stupid accessories all over them that do nothing to enhance performance. Never been off the road.
Starting to see the Florida style pickups too. Lifted with negative offset wheels and the tires sticking way out. That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Yup, it's happened.......
I'm officially a grumpy old man.
But I don't care. I'm actually proud of it and wear it like a badge. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On the grumpyness...gets worse.......I'm told by "those in the know" to not let the old man in......heck, I think I let him in 20 years ago getting beat up from all sides over the years. :D

For real....I was one of the very first in my area to have a 4 wheel drive pick up.....and used it upstate like you do wit da Jeeps.....usually only farmers had them....people used to swoon over it ('76 Ranger XLT F-250 with factory extra springs... 2 tone blue and white) like people here swoon over Shrapnels guns....oooooo, so nice!!!... :D

Then within the next five years everyone had a 4 wd pick up.....then I had the red and white Ford 4 wd.....my boy got me into Jeeps in the early nineties by selling me the Jeep that I paid for him.... :D ....make sense?......no

I get the Rubi back in '05 and lifted it.....at the time, Jeeps were around but very few were lifted.....now I don't see any stock Jeeps around.....they are all lifted with the best of accessories.

I dunno......brain don't work like it used to...getting tired of thinkIn why this or that happens.....yea, I let the old man in?

Got clothes to wash in the old Maytag BUT, we have a new fangled dryer!!!

Gonna dig in my guns .....picture time...I'm bored----006 and 8/16's reduced to 006 and 1/2
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Everyone has had 4wd trucks here since I can remember. Before my time, the only factory 4wd trucks were Dodge Power Wagons or Willys Jeep pickups. Other than that you had to get Mepco conversions. There were a few of those around here too. There were always lots if Jeeps. Fatties, CJ5s, Commandos, Wagons, and relarely FCs.
Like you said, most of these vehicles remained stock throughout their tough lives. Only accessory you'd see were winches and plows.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...those Power Wagons were tanks....buddy of mine has a 1954 ...runs but needs loads of body work......I was looking at the frame and axles and it's built like a deuce and a half......has a winch on the front that looks like 1/2" cable, enough to pull a house down the road.......you have houses up there that can go down the road? Hey, you do! You built one!!! Anyone living in it yet?

well...I'm gonna head over tomorrow and order the toyos for moms Jeep....255x70x17.....got to stay at 10" .....it'll hit the control arms with the 285's and she don't want spacers.....

Was going to get them at Costco but they only have Michelin , BF Goodrich and some other off the wall names. I like the toyos.

I had terrible gas this morning.....20 second straight rip....did it as I walking through the house and it followed me into the living room and now mom won't talk to me.....calling me all sorts of names.....even the dogs are keeping distance from me but it's OK for them to blast me while I'm on the couch.

Hittin' it early bro...more fun tomorrow.......hopefully.....got to get up early by noon.---006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, those are good tires. Yeah too much hassle for something you're not wheeling. You'd have to change wheels and get rid of some backspacing to make wider tires fit.
The cheap fix is a lock washer behind the steering stops, but she would probably notice it didn't turn as sharp when pulling into parking spaces. Then you'd be in trouble. :D

Ask me how I know...... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy...I wet my shorts first thing in the morning....."lock washer behind the steering stops".......dude, you be real deal redneck!!!!!...yea, how do you know?

I never really had any kind of a support group for working on cars...it was just talking to other people for info..."hey!, how do I get those bearings out?".......just like guns, I was self taught...then there's the tractors, washing machines etc....that I'm self taught on.......people around here pay others to do their dirty work....I didn't have much choice until I got older, and now that I have the knowledge and the loot, why give it away? Screw em all...I don't pay no one to do something I can do myself....(easily).........

........and your the same......I shoulda been born around '67 and lived in Maine then you and I could have spent time in Sing Sing together where we would break out and live in your huntin cabin while your dad would bring us food. Yea....we'd hunt and fish and once a week we would put out disguises on, go into Cornville and pick up a couple of heavy duties along with going to the wig shop and buy us a few chicken back sandwiches and a bottle of Ripple.

I think I'm gonna get in trouble today...my mind is wandering
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh come on! You never heard of the lock washer behind the steering stops? It's a legit thing.
The factory usually tack welds the adjustment nut to the stop bolt once they are adjusted. Rather than cut the weld and have to adjust them, you just remove the whole bolt and put a lock washer behind it on each side. Then they have been moved out the exact same amount and you can put them back by removing the washer. I had them in my Rubicon until I put the Antirock swaybar on. Then I had room and could take them out to gain turning radius back.

Messing with your wife's Jeep reminds me of the "ask me how I know" story.

Years ago, Kristy had this really cool XJ Cherokee. It had little puny tires on it from the factory and they were getting worn.
About a year before I sold my 99 TJ, I put a set of cheapo 31x10.50 Mudders on it. I had pulled them off when I sold it and they were in the garage.
I told Kristy that we could put them on her XJ and save buying tires. Of course, as you know, XJs have tight fender openings so I ordered a lift for it. I dropped the suspension and put the lift in. Now, this thing was a special edition, and had the rare honeycomb wheels that looked cool so I wanted to keep em. They had quite a bit if back spacing and the 31s would rub, so in went the lock washers.
It looked awesome dude! All my buds complimented me on the project and said how cool it looked. All was well.
And then......
The wife noticed it was a mite stiffer in the ride department. Then she had to drive 30 miles to Sam's for some groceries and listened to those cheap mudders screaming down the highway. Then when she got there, she notice it didn't turn as sharp as it did.

Suffice it to say, your old pal Jay was banned from projecting out his lovely wife's vehicles from that day forward.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Funny thing about those mudders.
I bought them in about 2000 I think. Ran them on my old 99 TJ, like I said above. Pulled them when I sold it to buy the Rubicon in 03. Put them on the XJ. Pulled them off the XJ a couple years later when the wife traded. They sat in the back garage for quite a while after that.
When the BFG ATs got worn on Old Red, I told my dad, "Hey! I got some tires for it!'
They were on Old Red until about a year and a half ago, when finally one if them broke a belt. Not a bad run.
Matter of fact, the best one is still a spare on Old Red to this day. Not bad for a set of 400 dollar mudders from 23 years ago.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
For real, I'm not versed on Jeeps......I worked on them when I needed to, doing 2 suspension and body lifts. Never made a hobby out of it or having friends together to discuss different details. After doing work on a Jeep I went right back to what I know...my Winchesters and Colts.

I don't like working on cars,..only necessities.....Luke's out a half dozen motors, rebuilt 2 (with help) and just exchanged a bad motor for a junkyard motor.....I hated it but I didn't have the bucks to pay someone else to do it.....

Ran the John Deere 400 for 30 years and rebuilt that motor once....rebuilt everything on it except the trans....new bearings in the 60" deck, u joints, etc...hated it.....but I HAD to........

I'm outta here bro....gonna check with the tire dealer. Yea, I can do it by phone but I like to be eye to eye and besides, they are only a couple of miles away...dang near farthest I've been away in 2 months.....report back in an hour---006 and .086 (got a caliper, don't use that wooden yard stick anymore.)
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just got your latest post...who made those mudder? Super Swampers that are good for about 9,000 miles? :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't work on em as much as you think buddy haha! Like you, I kinda do what I have to. I know where my line is and know enough guys that I will get help rather than get in over my head.

Hahaha no, they were way worse than Swampers.
I think they were called Savero M/Ts. Pretty sad haha. They didn't have any siping and were horrid in the snow.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well..Just got back....the guy recognized me and asked how the Toyo's were doing. I said, Great! They still have the little teats on em." He said, "whoa! How many miles do you have on them as it's been a couple of years." I said, "oooohhhh, 'bout 800 miles"

So....I told him that my wife wants new tires for her JK and she don't want to slip and slide but wants a smooth ride....ya think there will work? They are coming in tomorrow.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I know your laughing......for real, Toyo don't make or he can't get 255 x 75 so I ordered the Falkens which come in that size. I have a 10 a.m. appointment...pics tomorrow.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah those would be great! :D

Hey no kidding. Falken Wildpeak MTs are what is on my truck. I really like them. So far, they are the best MTs I've ever used in the snow.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

10 AM appointment???? Ain't that like the middle of the night for Sixgun.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.....I think that's what these tires were getting are.....I told him I wanted a mudder/snower when he said Falkens....dang.....ME AND you have the same kind of tires and I bet they will switch which means next time you come down have a buffalo coat for Kristy too and figure you both take 2 apiece. They won't be as wide but they'll work, especially if you paint them white.

What heights do you have ..33"s or 35's?

On the picture of the red Jeep above what kind of tires are they? Look like MTR's but something tells me you got them at the dollar store.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you change the tires on the Gladiator or did the Falkens come with it?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No. The Gladiator came with 33 Falken Wildpeak MTs. When it need tires, I will probably put the same tire back on, but in a 35.

Haha yeah. All 3 Jeeps in those pictures have the same set of tires on them, just at different times. The blue TJ was first. Probably around late 99 or 2000. They next went on the Cherokee a few years later. Then, many years later, I dug em out of our used tire pile out back and threw em on Old Red. Where they stayed till a year or so ago .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's good ole redneck style....Jeep to Jeep to Jeep to behind the garage with a blue tarp over them. :D let em ferment and throw em out in 20 years or until you die.

I was rootin' around the other day and found this bag with something in it so I opened it up and there was a complete parts set for an '86 in there.....put them there in 2003....so I put them on the classified.....purchased separately it's a couple of g's.....

10:30 and the same b.s. on Fox News.....I'm getting close to getting rid of the TV...nothing worth watching except old reruns of Seinfeld or the Beverly Hillbillys.....that show makes me feel right at home....that Jethro is really funny......shooting clay birds with a rifle...on the fly.......then he wants to be a brain surgeon.....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I get up to throw a couple of logs in the wood stove, turn around and the dogs tell me, "get on your feet, you lose your seat"

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I gave up watching TV about a year ago and when I moved in December my new neighbour heard that I had no TV and offered me a free flatscreen, well I didn't want to appear ungrateful so I said yes even though I still couldn't find much worth watching. Come Christmas and my son who is still in Australia on route to NZ sent me a Firestick that plugs into the back of the TV and now I can watch all my favourite YouTube channels on the big screen. My latest favourite channel is " The Woodland Escape" all good stuff on how to homestead in Canada in the 1700s. I can highly recommend it, if you like the Repair Shop you will enjoy this too.
https://youtu.be/puZUMfzTpNE
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Look at our pal GK. Back in the world of entertainment.
Some of those YouTube channels are neat. I can't get over the work and time some of these people put into these videos. My mom and dad watch several channels. Mostly people homesteading in Alaska and Canada. When I go over for coffee, they sit and talk about every detail like they know these people. They are quite taken with it.

You know, I have a GoPro camera. Maybe I should start my own channel.
Whata you think? "Hick Tales, with Old Win".
Mostly informational stuff on getting by and living right back in the boonies.
Like......"Poopin in the woods when the snow is up to your chest."
"No skivvies, no toilet paper, no problem".
"Living large under a tarp".
"Eating peanuts with no teeth"

I think I'm onto something here! :D
Last edited by OldWin on Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Can I be your first subscriber :?: I thought the trailer build was worthy of a YouTube channel..... :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You know, it's funny. I thought of that when I was building it. It also is what made me ponder, as I mentioned above, the additional time and work it would have added to the project. I'd STILL be messing around with it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey..hey....hey!!!

"Eating peanuts with no teeth" is my idea! I'm suing for patent infringement!!!! And I thought we were pals.......you should stick to you own ideas like, "how to build a bar that can hold a 350 pound dancer" and then you could show people how to use railroad ties for supports or how to build concrete forms that can support a train........stick to your own ideas!

(When I say "for real" all fun and games stop. ......for real.... :D

Now, on to GK.....no TV huh? Funny thing, for real, the older we get the more we realize that 99% of what we are used to can be thrown out the window.....TV and radio? gone, I havenet listened to the radio in years, partly because I can't hear anymore...

A few good books and a few animals is all I need. If the doctor told me I had penile cancer, ....oh well, I don't care, so long as I can still shoot a single action.....Colt...

On to business.....I got up at 9:30!!! it's killing me.....but those new sneakers are gonna look fine on moms Jeep....she may not be happy with em.....wait till she hears about the 6" lift and 37's that are coming.....

Mmmmmm,......new sneakers!

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whoo! Ain't nothing like new tires man!

Well, i went over and picked up the old man and took a ride up to camp.
I walked ahead with the brush saw and had dad drive my truck. Once I got to the tree down I swapped for the chainsaw and cut that up. Then switched back to the brush saw and cut the rest of the way in. Mostly stuff grown up in the center. Wouldn't be an issue, but they rub under the truck and get covered with the Woolwax that's sprayed underneath. Then when you walk through em it turns your jeans black.
By the time we got to camp I was soaked with sweat, so we got a fire going and boiled up. After drying out and having some coffee, I drove out and threw the wood in the truck and brought it back to camp.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I thought you had it cleaned up when you brought the cabin in? Maybe I read that wrong.......

Looks like a great day to woodsloaf with a 25 or 32-20.. I miss that a lot with the snow on the ground and still air.

Can I come up? ......really wish I could....I love to woodsloaf more than hunting.....it's play with no work shooting at rocks or the hopeful fox....even sitting on a hill shooting into water is fun..

Your Jeep needs washing. :D

We boff ( :D ) have da same kind of tires! 255x75
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looks good buddy!

Yeah haha. The truck is a little grubby. Hey, I bought it to use. Ain't no mall crawlers around here! :D

Yup. I like just woods loafing as much as anything. More than most things. :D
It was real nice up there today. About 2 degrees and not much wind.

Come on up bud! You got an open invitation.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man....2 degrees?.....aaaahhhh....nada, nada......and your 2 degrees is like Pa.....not like it is in Colorado where 2 degrees feels like 30 here....

No idea bro...they make em tough up your way. Even yo wimmin be tough....dats why day be corn fed wit corn froms Cornville.

Cabin fever is setting in with me.....even though we go out it's not the same as sunshine☀️. After coming home with the new sneakers I asked mom if she wanted to go take a ride to test em out......."naaaa, too cold to take the dogs out." Those dang dogs mean more to her than me. I'm nuttin' but a handyman around here....nuttin!!!! Hears me? nuttin'. (fever bad, dude)-----004 ant 3/10ths.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Doh! That was a typo. It was 20 degrees.

Now this morning, it IS 2 degrees. :D