"Want to Borrow" -- .25-35 Factory Load & Brass (1 each)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"Want to Borrow" -- .25-35 Factory Load & Brass (1 each)

Post by Old No7 »

I'm wondering if someone on the forum who shoots the .25-35 Winchester could help me out...

I'm looking at a German "Bockbuchsflinte" (shotgun over rifle) that is chambered in 16 ga X 6.3x52R that handles just beautifully and has caught my attention. Some sources say the 6.3x52R and the .25-35 Win will interchange, while others note that in some guns they won't due to slight variances in the shoulder of the chamber. I'm also seeing references to a "6.5x55R" cartridge but I think that's for the Carcano. The barrel of this one is marked "6.3x52mm".

Anyway, I was hoping to "borrow" one factory loaded round and one unfired brass in .25-35 Win so I could check those in the combo gun before I commit any cash.

Both will be returned back to you along with $20.00 to cover your postage and trouble. Thanks.

Anybody?

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "Want to Borrow" -- .25-35 Factory Load & Brass (1 each)

Post by 2ndovc »

I have an empty, unfired .25-35 case that just happens to be sitting on my desk. It's yours if you want it. I don't have any loaded or factory ammo though.
I was looking for cartridges for a possible custom, but went a different direction.

Jason 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

2ndovc wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:24 pm I have an empty, unfired .25-35 case that just happens to be sitting on my desk. It's yours if you want it. I don't have any loaded or factory ammo though.
I was looking for cartridges for a possible custom, but went a different direction.

Jason 8)
Thanks Jason! PM sent.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Oldncrusty
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Oldncrusty »

I have a partial box of Rem. Hi Speed. Cant shoot em. Be happy to part with one. PM me.