Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster...the show may have been."Mysteries of the Abandoned."......the show where they will do three things in an hours...

While it was on there was a strange looking man lurking in the background hiding behind a tree??!!.....then that man was seen sitting in the locomotive with tools! He was stealing antique parts and even though it was summertime, he had on a big fluffy buffalo coat! Wow! Wonders never seize!

Stepping out for the day......headed to the auction house in Amish Land......got the back of mom's Jeep loaded with all kinds of presses,,scales, bullets, ammo.....a nice Krag, pre war 62, 1917 Enfield (Winchester)....Colt Anaconda Realtree.....and that 95% factory engraved Ithaca......I'll net about 6-8 big ones...c.a.s.h....I consider them junk..... :D ....all junk that's been sitting in the barn for the last 10 years.....you saw it......j.u.n.k......at this place you don't DARE drop off a Rossi. They will run you out of the parking lot and tell you NEVER to come back.....

Beppity bop da bop in da bro wit de hoe.... :D
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's a nice looking doe harry, I bet you were happy to have the cart... :wink:

Congratulations on winning page 159 Six....
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK....didn't even know it! Hit the submit button and out da doe.

Had a nice drive partway upstate......we made a mistake and took the dogs......don't know what they ate but it was gas on the way up and back......every 15 minutes the windows were rolled down.....and it was the dogs, nothing smells that bad....

Mom made me stop on the way home to an Amish vegetable stand......in addition to whoopy pies, we got a head of cabbage for tonight with ham.......sheets are gonna stink tonight. :D ----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ham and cabbage! Ooooohhhhh.....gonna be bad.

Well....been a rough day.
Woke up to the wife in tears. Zoey went out to pee and wouldn't come in. Just laid in the driveway. I had to carry her inside. She could move ok, but wanted to be out in the cold. We got her right in the vets cause Doc Wing is awesome and likes my wife. She helped him with insurance a lot. He is a great vet. Doesn't need the money at all. He works on everyone's hunting dogs and is very straightforward and realistic.
When he first saw her, he thought Lyme. She had quite a fever. He did a blood test and told us he is pretty sure it's pancreatitus. He gave her antibiotics and pain pills to lower her fever. Hopefully, she is ok in a few days.

So. I got the chimney support in. I had to figure an elipse to cut the hole on a pitched roof. First time I did this. I think it turned out ok.OK.
Needless to say, I didn't go to work tonight. Probably hunt in the morning with dad and go in tomorrow night.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Jay...that's a nice cut...and no easy one......I'm not good on those things but I would have cut a piece of wood (piece of unsplit fire wood) and cut the angle on that the same as the angle on the roof....laid it down and traced it.....but I'm not trained in such things so I have to use common sense.........or another way is to drink 7 beers plus two shots of tequila and climb up with a chain saw. Ahhh, ya know, the flashing will cover it...... :D

Pancreatitis is a serious ailment....very serious.....could be a death sentence. Mom is an expert at that disease......NO greasy food or table food of any kind......NO big meals....more small meals......feel free to call to talk to her. She kept a dog alive for 3 years after the vet said the dog was going to die. Plus, our daughter has training on that-----006. (We are just sitting around, call to ease Kristys mind.....and yours)
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you buddy! Doc Wing said the same thing. Zoey gets zero table scraps. No fatty garbage and only quality food. She IS a big gal but we have taken a little weight off her in the last couple months. Now......that's not to say she didn't get ahold of something we didn't see. Doc wing said it's usually a massive dose of something really fatty.
He did think since we got her there quick and on meds she will be ok. We have 2 doses of her pills in her. She seems to be more like her old self.
We both appreciate your advice and offer of help. We know it is sincere and you guys know you're poop when it comes to dogs. I will keep reporting her condition to you and give a call if we have any question. Can't thank you both enough. Be sure and tell your wife thank you.

Haha chainsaw! I can picture that. I had to make a tool called a Trammell. It's a stick with 2 pins and a hole for a pencil. You slide the pins around the framing square and it makes a quarter elipse. Then you trace each quadrant on a piece of cardboard and you trace that on the roof.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your welcome my friend.....dogs, like people gravitate towards the most tasty food but we know better, the dogs don't...
.....as you know, yours and our dogs are like family and it sure takes a lot out of you when one goes......after about 20 dogs, it never gets easier.

On to this "trammel thing.....Yous be bright bro! I's way moe hick dan yo.....I thought a trammel was something you use at da airpot to gits from gate to gate to meet yo hoe.

I'm burnt bro...drove 100 miles round trip to a place today.....There were 4 (four!) "road work aheads") Took me 2 full hours to drive 50 miles.......wait...drive 2 feet....wait....hate it..have zero patience anymore.....---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear about your dog, I sure hope for a full recovery...there is nothing worse than seeing a pet suffering and not being able to communicate.

Nice job with the hole, looks really neat. I hate to think what it would have looked like if I had attempted to do it.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks boys. I'm up early this morning hunt for a few hours with dad before I have to head to work. I probably wouldn't have bothered, but dad loves to go.

Pup report is good. Old Zoey seems more like herself this morning. She gobbled her breakfast up like normal, then came and leaned on me while I had a coffee. Hopefully, she is on the mend.
Last night she still wouldn't come inside for Kristy, but she did for me. This morning she came in with Gracie and Kristy like normal.
Hey Six......we are almost 100% positive she didn't get any human food, but Kristy was wondering if we should change her food? If she just happened to get it (which Doc Wing said can happen) , he said they are sometimes more likely to get it again. What do you guys think?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster,
Yes, it can come back and probably will. (No joking)......pancreatitis is similar to an alcoholic human....he may quit drinking for a year but just one drink will put him back on the path of severity......one gulp of a cheeseburger will put Zoey into massive pain.

Mom wants to know what kind of food Zoey is currently having.....we had to have a dog prescription food from Chewy....not cheap but who cares about the money.......the idea is to have the lowest amount of fat AND protein. While a dog does not show it, pancreatitis is extremely painful. She says "Science Diet ID" available at any good pet store is good. AND a probiotic as the whole issue is digestion....the pancreas is destroyed by fat and fat/high protein makes the pancreas unable to digest the food.

Let's stay with this and we will educate you...first, what is Zoey currently eating?

On another note, you messed up BIG TIME......you FAILED to patent your hunting camp. This bro must have been looking at Leverguns and saw your pics.....this thing is on wheels! This "hut" on the streets of a liberal city has people unnerved. :D ---00

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey bud. Currently, she is eating Purina Pro Plan 7+. Kristy was mixing in a little Taste of the Wild Salmon, but she is going to stop that as that is the most likely cause as we could see.
Thank you again, guys.

Ha! Yes, I should have patented it. Oh well........
Hicks can't be rich anyway.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Let me correct you...........I just took a break from feeding 100 pound logs of red oak to the splitter........ok, on to "rich"...we are both filthy rich...filthy, filthy, filthy.......we are living our lives the way we want to with no kissing A.....we are healthy, our families are healthy, we get along with our families, (for me, only my immediate blood family but I do get along great with my inlaws) we both own our houses and drive cool vehicles...even if mine are old....as of now I can get up and do whatever I want whenever I want with you not far behind in retirement. We gots da toys bro! Our kids have da toys......our homes are self entertaining which negates the need to "let's get outta here and take a ride or maybe punch out the neighbor" ........and the best......

We both can take care of ourselves and our family with little need of "da system".....and the very best...very best....very best....we gots da coolest Winchesters & Colts (Marlins, Smiths and early Rugers :D ) which are gaining 10-15% a year.....so who needs money? Well, we got some of dat too.

Well, back to the splitter....when mom gets back from Costco, I will give her da info on Zoeys food......

Who do dat wit bling? :D yesserie, they give me something to laugh at......everyday, and I'm not afraid to talk about it.....----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. That is true buddy. Other than typing this in the parking lot at work, I'm living the dream. And more importantly, I KNOW it.
Well......gotta head in for 12hrs of fun...
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man...you lucky dude!!!! You gets to work!

Mom says the Purina is fine but IN SMALL AMOUNTS.......she says like a half a cup with a couple of hours in between....NEVER a large amount at once......it's all about digestion and while the pancreas is healing it cannot handle any fat or large amounts of food.........

good luck!----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you buddy. And thank the missus too!
I think she is giving her about that amount, but was mixing in a little of the other. She is going to stop that, thinking it is the larger source of fat. We had been kind of dieting her anyway. She was getting a little heavy. She is a big dog anyway.
I could tell when I got home from hunting She was more her old self. We keep a close eye on our critters. I dread the day we lose Zoey. The wife will be absolutely crushed. She has been the best dog we have ever had. She even LOVES going to the vet. She loves everyone and every animal and just likes to meet and greet.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya bro......if I knew life was gonna be this hard I would have executed the sperm that made me.....

Yes, drop the Taste of da Salmon......rule of thumb......the least amount of fat and protein and feed in small quantities.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I'm glad you didn't. Ida hated to miss all this fun. :D

Yup. That is the course we are taking. Thanks again buddy.

Hey! How's this for redneck....?
After I dropped the old man off today, he built a "deck" for the camp. Classy!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks like he cut off the bottom of a pallet and added legs....it'll work but don't step on it after a couple of beers. :D

I actually watched a full game of professional sports in decades.....watched the Phillies lose, but they won last night. Last week after the phillies won the series that let them go to the World Series, the people in Philly were partying and one guy climbed a light post....he was arrested and jailed........then the bros are blasting people to death and they get out on cashless bail.....wild dude, wild....

well, I'll be splitting wood again tomorrow.....you go put some plywood on pops deck.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. He planned to cover it with plywood or something. It was way cheaper than building steps.
And we're all about the cash. :D

I don't know anything about sports. Can't imagine getting so excited about something you don't participate in. But hey.....who am I? I'm sure people scratch their head when they see what gets me going. :D
Yeah, everything is backwards and upside down. That's how you know the end is near. Craziness......
Gotta hurry and finish my doomsday trailer. :D

Oh! That reminds me....
I ran into a buddy that's a retired carpenter. He told me last winter he built 3 houses on trailer frames. 40k apiece. They had custom made frames that were 5500 bucks apiece. Those things were 12x32, had heat, AC, ceiling fans, full kitchens, baths, and laundry. Crazy. The guy said they must have weighed 20,000lbs.
He also built a tree house for the same guy that was $60k and it had an upstairs. Full baths, kitchens, laundry, and all. The guy runs a campground rents this stuff by the week. I guess the flatlanders want the "tiny house' and "tree house" experience. WTH?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

12 x 32 would be livable for a couple of weeks............buddy of mine and his wife lived in his 5th wheel camper for 3-5 years.....I'd go nuts without land around me.......

I agree on the sports....I used to laugh at the guys at work when they would argue "who's team is better"......but, sports was invented for aggression release so let it be.......I do like it when our home team wins big........What's the name of your home team, the "Cornville Holers"? We have the "Philadelphia Murderers" and the Pittsburg Drugfests".

I gots "woke" to do....sunshine and the splitter is waiting.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha! Cornville Holers......that's pretty good! :D

Oh man, last one. Get through tonight and then after a power nap I will see if I can get the chimney finished. Then we can haul it to it's new home (I hope) and get it out of dad's dooryard.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your pops has a dooryard too???!!! Man! All you guys up your way have a dooryard.
Your hustling, always staying busy.....that will end as you age......mid sixties for me. I get started late, work slow, and quit sooner......I went out to split wood but had to move my trailer first so I jumped on the Kubota zero turn which has a hitch on it...connected the trailer and moved it a couple of hundred feet away....stayed on the zero turn and cut the yard instead of splitting. Those blades spin so fast it chops the leaves up good.

High 40's so I built a fire to take the chill out of the house.....small fire with red oak.....mom starts hollaring at me claiming I'm trying to cook her to which I said, "ever see those old ladies who spontaneously combust?" ......and continued, "if you feel hot please go out the front door so you don't make a mess." She told me to go f.off....wicked thing she is.....

Well, tomorrow's another day and if you move the huntin' camp, pay attention to the wind..... :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I tell ya bro, THIS year I been busy. Wicked. Now it's like a habit. Mostly cause I gotta get this stuff done. Now.....next year? No way. I ain't doing this again. I'm going to enjoy myself. Hardly used my Jeep or my bike. Did no shooting. Never picked up a shotgun the whole month of October. I've done nothing but projects since the snow melted. Did all that fencing for the wife, then started the camp. Not to mention all the little side jobs and repairs on everybody else's stuff.
And on top of that, I've burned through all my time with trips to the kids or whatever. I usually take the whole month of November off. As of today, I have ONE vacation day left. I still have a bunch of personal time, but I don't want to use any more this year.

Not next year bud......not next year.
This ain't how ole Jay is gonna live his life.

I was just talking with a buddy up in the other building. He has been working 12hr days, 7 days a week. Making 4k a week.
Nope. Ain't worth it. First...he ain't seein that 4k, the government is. But the time......? Well, that's gone forever.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...the more you make, the more they take is 100% true. Plus, if your stupid and make some big paychecks and after the governments 40% take, the stupid person thinks he's rich and blows it on stupid stuff. I've seen it a thousand times, especially the bro's.....they work (well, they COME to work as they don't ALWAYS work).... 12 hour days 7 days a week with only holidays off but......they got that new Mercedes with gold plated spinners on the wheels......that's worth 60% of what they paid for it a year later!!!.......thousands of times........or they take cruises with all the trimmings.....

Not me bro...it was "8 and skate" 5 days a week........6 weeks vaca, 6 personals, and 9 paid holidays.....9 weeks total off paid.....and I lived better than any of them....it's not how much you make, it's how you manage what you make......

Only a very few people retired at 62...the smart ones like me and you.....several guys worked until 68 or 72 and died a year after retiring, usually broke.......

I'm hittin' it dude........

Good ole Elon Musk.........wiping the slate clean on a mess of liberals......carrying a sink into headquarters to let the libs know that new rules will be "sinking" in. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. That's the secret.

Yeah, get some sleep. You got wood to split tomorrow. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha WTF dude?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It got deleted by "the powers"....it was a real picture of Paul Pelosi in thong underwear looking out the window waiting for his "attacker". Yea, I'm sure it was an attacker.......the truth will come out and find Paul to be a member of the California fruits and nuts.......at 82 he probably needs a popsicle stick duct taped to his wing wong.....

Well.....big day today and I'm attacking it with vigor.....first up, get my boots on by 3 p.m.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Look at this guy from Indiana.....he tried to rob some people and the people f him up but good! :D look at those lips...he ain't riding no motorcycle as the lips would beat him to death....

Model A Uzi’s
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

So, this is where Six and OldWin have been hiding! That guy in the photo gots him some big juicy lips!
The boys on cell block H will put them to good use!
Six, if the Phillys win the low pants wearing taxpayer funded inter city youth will burn down Philly!
Just make sure your park your vintage seafoam colored souped up AMC Pacer in your garage.
I know you're not getting good gas mileage these days. You can't run that beauty on Crisco that you fried your chicken necks in.
Try some leaded gasoline mixed with Hawaiin punch. That dramatically improved performance in my Cannery yellow Gremlin.

Sorry to hear about your dog Jay! I hope recovery is around the corner.
Now as far as Paul Pelosi, Personally I'd wear a pink thong undies and hope for a handsome gentleman caller before
swapping spit with Botox Nancy! I rather make out with a 40 lbs. Bluefish!
I've always had a preference for seafood, not so much for Pelosi!

Hey Jay, I took a real nice 5 pointer this morning about 7:30. Big bodied young buck! I had today off and decided I was going hunting all day.
I went out opening morning for a few hours before work. I didn't see anything. My luck changed today!
He appeared out of nowhere. One quick 35-yard shot
He ran 30 yards and fell dead. That should help feed the wife and myself this winter.
I hope all is well gentlemen!
Johnny :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok. Big day.....
First, we welcomed our fourth grandchild today. A little girl, so this makes us 2 and 2. Our son and DIL are doing great. She was almost a month early due to low amniotic fluid, but I was shocked how great she looks, and the doc said she is great and needs no help.
Whew! Thank God.

So, here is the part you'll want to hear....... :D
We are sitting in the maternity waiting room. The only other people are our DILs aunt and uncle. He was a classmate of mine. Great people.
We had been there a few hours when all of a sudden my wife looks over at this little crib in the corner with a doll in it wrapped in a blanket. She gets up and goes over and picks this doll up, cradles it in her arms, and says, "Hey! Somebody take my picture!"
So we did. Now.....here is where I have to disclose that the doll is black.
My wife says, "Now text everyone the picture saying She's Here!" And I said, "And ask everyone who they think she looks like!"

I'm telling you boys......this is why I married this woman. We laughed so hard I thought they'd throw us out. It was a riot. Some didn't even answer. Some got it after a minute and cracked up. Some never noticed.
It was classic! I'm telling you boys.....I got me a winner
You can't make this s$&!t up!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Johnny! Good for you buddy! Congrats! I went in the morning before work on Saturday too. Didn't see anything. Today, I put the rest of the stove pipe in on the camp, and started to get it ready to haul up.
Then I had to head to the hospital. See the above post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! First the guy with the '66 Buick Electra 225 (deuce and a quarter they call it) wit da curb feelers and da $5,500 boom box painted lime green from cans of paint from Home Depot is calling on us......about time.....what did you shoot the deer with..
Congrats!

Jay, and a congrats to you and Kristy and everyone else who is involved.....you know, you don't want to know what an outsider thinks about the pic with the bro baby....lets see it......did the baby doll smell like musk oil? :D For real, we have about 15 cabbage patch dolls still new in their box and a couple are sisters........

I can see the picture now and I say it looks like Lebron James......that reminded me.....we had a black guy at work who's name was Lebron and we used to call him Lebro. He liked it....cool dude....---00

Johnny......hang around, you fit in good.....you don't want to hang around a mess of those other stuffy hypocrites who preach the Lord one day and do the devils work the next....---
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok.....my bud asks.....he gets. Haha oh man you had to be there. It was funny as all get out.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Congratulations Jay, make sure my cigar is in a aluminum tube so it won't get crushed in the post... :D

Taking a day off work to go hunting :o .............nice one Johnny... :mrgreen:

Hats off to Kristy........ Great sense of humor...... :lol: :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you GK old buddy. Good for you! Get out and get some huntin' time. Ha e a great day, my friend.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, what is happening in the house hunt?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Congratulations on your granddaughter OldWin!
Enjoy your time with family! Life is short!

I didn't feel like lugging a heavy gun yesterday morning.
I took my 1981 Marlin 1894 in 44 mag. It did the job perfectly.

I added two new to me firearms to the mix as of recently.
I had to trade off a Ruger New Blackhawk and a 1982 S&W 66-2. Not pinned and recessed model.
A 1954 Marlin Texan 336 in 35 Rem. I'm still looking for receiver filler screws. I ordered a set, but they went to deep.
I guess I could set them flush and be done with it.1954 was the first year Marlin tapped their receivers.
I also found coincidentally a 1981 Colt SAA!
4|3/4 inch barrel in 45 Colt.
Nice Case hardened and blue.
It was shot a bit, but in real nice shape!
I put 24 rounds thru its last weekend.
At 15 yards all were on target with just a few to the right.
That happened to me sometimes. I think uneven pressure on the side of trigger.
I found some Black Hills 45 Colt down at the Trading Post last week.
Where is all the 30-30 and 35 Remington factory ammo?
Every caliber is in stock but that!
I hope everybody is well!
Johnny
P.S. Is it me or does that baby look a little like George Jefferson! Movin on up!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang! I'd say that baby takes after the paternal grandfather! (As you say, just hackin' on ya.) (never did hear that term before, similar to the dooryard)

Anyway, it is a nice picture and I showed mom without telling her the truth.....she gasped, "is that for real?". :D ...then she looked closer and saw it was a doll.....

I still have a few cigars sealed in aluminum tubes from my daughter......

Well, it's off to split wood for the 4th day in a row...but.....I only actually split wood on the first day.....I get easily distracted in my old age......----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! Yaaaa, I's be some Tyrone in me. :D

So we finished up the bunks today. Got the tires aired up and checked everything over. Tried to load up everything we can think of. Hopefully tomorrow our camp hits the road to the lot. Hope so anyway.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good one Six... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay you should be mighty proud of that trailer, I feel kinda proud just knowing the fella and his dad that built it.... :D

I'm still house hunting so you'd better wheel clamp that trailer just in case :wink:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK ...chains...simple and strong for the bunk....how are you gonna get up there?.......

That's a nice wood stove...my dad had a papa bear and like an idiot, I gave it to my bil.

I need side passenger glass for mom's hardtop....I'm seeing prices from $60 to $300.....any suggestions before I order it from Quadratec? They are a bit pricey but these people always come through...

That was funny....on Paul Pelosi......everyone but me is concerned...sheeetttt.....good.....look how many good people have been affected by these liberal policies....plus, he's a drunk....
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Thanks for sharing all the work you and your dad have done on the trailer.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you guys! And no problem Harry. It's turned into quite a project. It was almost a year ago the plan was hatched by me. I've questioned that idea a few times since. :D
All in all, it's gone pretty well. Especially for an idiot hick with no plans to go by.

Now Six, about the window.
You could possibly source one from a bone yard or something, but it takes time.
I agree with you on Quadratec. You can sometimes find it cheaper, but.....I've never had an issue with Quadratec with delivery, getting the right stuff, or getting questions answered. Good outfit. Unless it was double the cost, I'd probably go with them. Four Wheel Drive Hardware is also good.
Every time I try somewhere cheaper, I end up sorry.

The top bunk isn't very high. You can stand on a chair and easily get in.
Yes, it's an excellent stove. Maybe a little overkill, but we already it, so......
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you my compadre.....back in the day I was on a first name basis with half the guys working there...not so much anymore...in fact I don't know anyone......there used to be a guy name Artie who worked the counter and he gave me all kinds of deals and even put me on a 10% discount.......then one day I walked in there and asked for Artie and I was told he is no longer with the company as he was near giving things away to his pals.... :D

How many bunks are you gonna put in? You figure, is worst came to worse people could use cots as having bunks takes up room.....

Well, you got a big day ahead of you so get your PJ's on and get to bed.......watch those overhead branches when your backing that baby in and don't forget to put flags on it......cops around here see dollar signs when people make mistakes but up your way the cops are probably sitting in a saloon somewhere. Do they use real cop cars or they just put a light on the family station wagon?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
We have plenty of room for another bunk like the first one right across from it. We are going to wait though. We don't want to do too much before we start to use it and see what we actually need. No sense in going hog wild before we even know.
We can just go to the town office and get a 15 dollar move permit. It is all road legal. We have the lights on it, and it has brakes with a breakaway switch.

HAHA! The town cops use mostly AWD SUVs. The sherrifs dept. uses full size Chevy or Dodge 4WD pickups. The state Police use some AWD SUVs and some pickups.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

$15???!! Around here it would be $100 and you would have to have a car in front and back of you with emergency lights on....can only imagine what Kalifornia makes ya do.....

Can't believe we are watching sports....well, it is the World Series and our home team is playing....7-0 in favor of the Phillies at the top of the eighth.......they are eating up those cheating Astro's.

Besides, we have all white guys.... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On the menus (the truth) tonight was air fried fish filets, brown rice, and corn.....2 uncooked foot long hotdogs were added as a treat. This big one has to go 20 pounds...---00

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's a good size fox! Looks like he's eatin good. :D
No wonder you got so many critters running around there. That's a better supper than I had!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well boys, it's been a quite a project! I've enjoyed keeping you guys along for the ride. I appreciate all your encouragement and compliments. I still have odds and ends to do, but the bulk of it is there and it's 100% usable.
We rolled out this afternoon and headed to Brighton!
It hauled really well and with no problems.