Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Copy that Jay...I bet the engine is OK......don't think any of the glass is usable.....maybe the guy left his wallet in there complete with cash, ID, and a social number.....take out a loan in his name....he won't know.........and sure won't care.

As far as your boy sniffing around tell him to stay away from the seats.....people might think something different of him......years ago the plant hired a ugly fat girl to drive a forklift and dang, after she got off the forklift we caught one guy (bro) with his nose buried in the seat........and we never let him forget it.....he said he was looking for his contact lens.

Yea....I worked with the best of em........this board is full of novices......sheeeeeeeettt, I've seen it all.------006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! I won 154......the exact number of pre war Colt single action armies I have. :D -----00SAA
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Congratulations Six on winning page 154... :D
ice-skating-technique-no-154-the-tombstone-meme-centere-memecenter-com-50106332.png
Ned Beatty's worst nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: good job I'm no seat sniffer or shirt lifter though.... :lol:

We was walking round a big store yesterday and Shirley pointed out a real cheap inflatable canoe and said it didn't look safe,. I said it looked a lot more seaworthy than my old crocodile...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK! It's always nice when someone notices a win and congratulates the winner........as far as that picture goes, that little girl got a nose full of stink.....

That inflatable canoe would be great for Mexican migrants crossing the Rio Grande...about halfway across just have a nice patriotic American in the weeds with a pellet gun.

Mom got this parody video showing Obama throwing migrants in the water at Martha's Vineyard. It had me laughing like crazy but I'm not computer savvy enough to get it here.....mmm, maybe I'll try mom's phone.---00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Newsworthy. :D :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I made it home. It's always good to go, and we had a blast, but it's good to be home.
All except the part where I got a 2hr nap, wolf down some supper, and now go to work for 12 hrs. Not fun.

Congrats on the win Six. I saw some of those Martha's Vinyard parodies.
A guy I know posted some on FB. Guys were all laughing till I said I didn't know what they thought was so funny. We are going to end up with em. Old Auntie Janet will offer to take em. As long as she gets a pile of federal cash and a nice campaign contribution.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk, busy with other things but recap to some subjects I did see:

Therapeutic horseback riding stables, pass it on the way to golf. No idea what they do.

Trains, mile and a half long here, three pullers two pushers, hav seen more on ones I could not measure. They just get in the way on the way to golf.

Now, reading something on Bandito Vasquez here in Cali in the 1850-70ss sort of a Zorro like character. Seemed to favor Win 1873s and the Colt Dragoon model identified as 44 but apparently a .454”. Have never seen one. But, relevance, are black powder pistols legal in Jolly Olde?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You sound thrilled to be home Jay...that's a good thing.....with me, it was the same way whenever I went somewhere so I decided not to go anywhere so I would not experience that feeling...I got up today and said, "sure feels good to be home" but I didn't go anywhere and saved miles on the Jeep, expensive eating out, other people passing gas in my Jeep, turnpike fees, weirdos on da road, blah, blah....

Your still a youngster so enjoy it...you will be a crouchy old spermless bum like me in a few years....maybe

Glad you and the family made it back healthy and contented......------006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep there's no place like home, right now I have no idea where that will be. :?
OS yes we here in the old country can still have front stuffers but with many restrictions even if they are antique.
I watched the trains in the distance from my hotel in Tucson, yes they were a lot longer than anything I'd ever seen over here.
We caught the Grand Canyon railway at Williams AZ that was one train ride I'll never forget.
The Riding for the Disabled over here is more of a pleasant experience for those unfortunate to not enjoy mobility.
Jay, I know how you feel having to go straight back to work after feeling free and carefree for a while, I liked to have a couple of days vacation back at home before facing the daily work regime....
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well. Now I'm off till Friday. A one day work week is about right. Long as I had 52 days of vacation to cover it.
Nap time!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, with holidays, personal holidays, and vacation time, I had 9 weeks ((45 days) off ......paid.....during my last 24 years of employment....before that it was a measly 40 days off after 10 years of employment.....it took me an entire year from March of '73 to March of '74 just to have 20 days off paid!!!!!!......I still collect what I made in take home money. Since June of '16 I have paid no taxes, except real estate.........only in America............but those 44 years were filled with turmoil, deception, lies, fights, etc., mostly by fellow employees......I got along with management pretty well.

Jay...your only a few years behind me...hang in there broster

It's the quality of people that blue collar jobs attract. Not everyone can be of Royal quality like me...

Now, speaking of Royality......on to the Queen......GK, the English have real class and now I know why Europeans think the Americans are wild cowboys....I watched a fair amount of the Queens funeral. Looking at the citizens of the U.K. tells me why your laws would never work here. Lots more respect and dignity on your side of the pond.

Well, off to Galantinos to get fire brick for da wood stove.......----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Freakin pouring AGAIN. Can't get nothing done and I'm running out of time. Feeling the squeeze. I ran up and got some strapping for the roof of the trailer and got soaked just doing that.

A buddy of mine came in early this morning to say bye. He quit after 15 years. He is younger than me, but a really smart guy. Gun guy. I'll miss him, but we will keep in touch. They treat everyone like garbage there, the good people the worst. They had this guy doing 10 peoples jobs. They are screwed now cause they got nobody. Thing is, they don't even care. Place is insane. I don't know how it keeps running. Hate it......I'm just counting the days till I'm out, one way or another.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Calm down my man. Supervisors and managers go to seminars on how to keep the workers divided. One way is to treat the human garbage the best and come down hard on the good workers. They understand that some guys are bums and others get things done. I never could understand it until I became buddies with the shipping boss who made me swear to keep it to myself.

Divide and conquer. The last thing the company wants is cohesion between the workers as it costs them money, especially if the workers are unionized. I never could get it through the thick skulled idiots that most of the guys I worked with were.

Management even gave me a high dollar watch when I retired when other retirees got cheap watches. Management was overjoyed when I announced my retirement......I was the last of the old breed who schooled the others.

You know the drill...do what they tell you and do it well, come in on time, make it to work everyday, then get the F out. I've told you before, I made those bast.&8/s pay my full benefits from 62-65 and I bring home today what I was making......just by using their rules against them...

Well, got the firebrick today and put them in.....had a learning curve on cutting brick....ya know what I did to cut them?...I put in a junky blade on the table saw and made cuts about 1/4" deep all the way around then popped off them off with a small whack.

Italian/German ingenuity....-----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, you are correct on the divide and conquer, saw it a lot when I worked for British Leyland, trouble makers ( union men ) were often promoted to foreman or lavishly entertained my management to make them feel like one of the team.

I watched the funeral yesterday and was impressed how well organized it was, all those different troops and they worked together like clockwork... The only blot was seeing Slow Joe there instead of President Trump.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry you had to endure dementia Joe buddy. But I guess if he didn't fill his pants it was as close to a success as you can hope for.

Yeah, I know the drill Six. Just really burnt. I hate that place and most of the people. I'm looking down the barrel of getting screwed out of almost 35 years of what Ive worked for in regards to my pension and retirement benefits. I just have 5 years to go. I've held up my end so it's time to screw me outta their end of the agreement.
I'm #25 in seniority and the rest ahead of me have only been there a year or less more than me. I went to weekend nights to spend the least amount of time there with the least amount of people.
Most avoid me anyway. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I watched Your Vacation Oldwin and Glad You made it back home safe & sound. Glad You & the Family had a great time.... my last 10 years t work were like 100 , trying to stay under the radar and not knock the lights out of every backstabber . management walks around like a bunch of dems ignoring the problems and hiring lazy idiots who make a laughing stock of the company and it's work rules. One Day at a time and with a little Luck You will get to the end.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks 45.
Any straight up honorable guy with a job understands.
It helps a lot being one of only 2 guys in the place when I work. No meetings, no management, no BS. It's the only way I can survive these last few years.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....there's other factors that weigh in on your last few years at work......it's a realization that your in the last chapter of your life. Looking back, I was happier when I was 20 years old with not much more than a nickel to my name.....well, that's because I spent it on Winchesters & Colts.

On the other hand, it sure feels good that you can tell the whole world, including forum moderators to........you get it...

Pretty much finished up the wood stove........new pipe...new firebrick...paint job....new mat underneath...around here this would be a 2K job.......I have around $250 in it....---00

160 cords of wood have been put those doors since 1981....real cords, not the pick up truck loads they sell around here for $300.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice buddy! That stove looks great man. And around here, that means something. Even people's wood piles. Years ago it was a status symbol to have a very neat and ordered wood pile.
Yup...... Mainiacs. :D

I tell you bud, we are probably happiest in general right now. Kids are raised and on their own. We have grandchildren. Parents health is still pretty good. Way less stress and our health is good. We can still physically do what we want.
Other than a job I'm sick of (that I'm only at 3 days a week), it ain't bad.
I may not have much compared to many, but I got more than I ever thought I'd have. A great family and a couple of good friends. I'm good buddy. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got that right........me too, I grew up thinking I was going to have to live in the cardboard box that somebody else's TV came in and here I am where it would take me a week just to shake a stick at all of the Winchesters & Colts I have......I mean shaking that stick hard and fast at 10 guns at a time....a week! :D (ya like dat?)

And then another week for the Marlins, Smith's, early Rugers and Remingtons! I told you before, when they poured the concrete for the basement I used Rossi's instead of rebar ...because they were cheaper!!!'

Oh man, the happy tears are rolling down my face....have a beer for me because I wish I could....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha ok buddy I will!
Haven't had one since I've been home! Just finished supper but I had 2 glasses of water with that.
I drink almost zero soda. Maybe 2 a year, and then it would be ginger Ale most likely. I drink no milk. Hate it.
Just water, coffee, an occasional tea, and beer.
I'm pretty simple. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Master Jay.....we live very simple too....no luxuries.......old Jeeps.....my Rubicon is now 18 years old.....still has the UPC code bars on the frame.....mom's JK is 12 years old and of course OLE YELLER, going on 34 years old. Simple small house but well constructed with brick all the way around. Fanciest clothes I have are 5 year old jeans from Costco ($17).....

You too, you keep your expenses down and we both live under our means. Then there's the guys who have $60,000 Gladiators and are forced to buy Rossi guns......(sounds like I'm drunk, don't it?...it's just an act for laughs)

On Rossi's, buddy of mine wanted me to rust blue his Rossi which I declined as I don't know what kind of metal the receiver is so he takes it to a top notch gunsmith and asks him how much for a rust blue job. The gunsmith laughed saying that's like putting a suit on a monkey.

More tears...got to roll. :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah! A lot of guys fall for that. Messed up cheezy alloys and platings. It sucks the old days are gone. Luckily, I was smart enough to squirrel away a few Winchesters and Colts to get me and the kids by.
My Rubicon will be 20 next spring. Old Red is 25 now. My wife's GC is a 14, and well.....yeah I bought that stupid Gladiator haha. But if it makes me look better, I didn't pay 60k for it. :D
I hated to buy a new truck though. Hopefully it's my last one.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice job on the stove 8) looks too good to get dirty. . .
My wood burner and collecting free wood for winter are what I'll miss most when I move, the properties for rent that I have looked at all seem to have electric heating which is expensive and a radiator is not much of a focal point to sit in front of, I may have to move further north where folks are more practical minded and the winters are colder. Too many rich folks down here with their new shiny Range Rovers that will never see any mud and they all prefer flicking a switch to swinging an axe.

My last few years at work were the worst, constant changes of management and zero enthusiasm for the job but I hung on till I got my pension.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well buddy, maybe a move north is the answer. Probably more like minded people, and less of them. We wish you the best, my friend. Hope you can find exactly what you want.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Jay I appreciate your best wishes, I have just had my landlady tell me she needs my apartment back asap and after listening to her BS I am taking a break for a while
I really have to devote more time on finding somewhere to live. Take care my friend..
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:36 am Thanks Jay I appreciate your best wishes, I have just had my landlady tell me she needs my apartment back asap and after listening to her BS I am taking a break for a while
I really have to devote more time on finding somewhere to live. Take care my friend..
No problem buddy. I understand completely. I'm buried here too and have to get on my list of things to do.
All the best, my friend.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK....the stove will look like a dump yard a week after using it........in the meantime start a grass roots organization.....did you know in Kalifornia the renters have more "rights" than the guy who owns the property?....I hear you can go 3 years without paying any kind of bills before they can throw you out.

Even in Pa. you can go a year before being physically booted....tell the old crab your not moving until she finds you what you want......be just like them...cancel em!

Got the trailer hooked up...gonna head down and get me 4,000 lbs. of drainage rock.......never ends.---00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know....my wife is pretty smart and I'm perplexed why she just told me, upon returning home from getting a load of stone that some new law goes into effect on Jan 1st that says anyone can move into your garage, basement or other outdoor buildings you have. Huh? WTF.....if that's the case I better start digging a big hole out in the back pasture...---00..... :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! There we go.
Now I can move into your garage and have the use of all that cool stuff you got.
Don't worry, I'll make it feel like home. I'm sure I also must have a right to my "culture".
I can put a fee junk cars in the dooryard. Along with a couple washing machines and a stove or two. May a goat and and some chickens.
Weeee doggie!

I'm on my way buddy! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Grrrrrrreeeeaaaaatttt!!!!!! Your stuff that your bringing over will be a major upgrade, especially the stoves. I can put the stove on a couple of cinder blocks and my neighbors will say, "look at that, Mr Hi Fallutin with an outdoor stove while we have to use charcoal." . Neighbors will think I'm rich and with you being there, they will think I finally have a friend or two!!!

Yea, bring it all and anything you see along your street, even those used condoms people throw out when they are pushing their shopping cart with the wobbly wheel.

Ton and a half.....the Rubi pulled it like I had a load of feathers.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well yeah! Jeeps are badazz man!

Haha I almost snapped a pic of this place we pass on the way to work the other day. It's an old farm. The barn is caved in and I can't believe the house hasn't. Probably all the junk in it is holding it up. There is a big hole rotted tonight through the porch roof. Junk everywhere. There is like no shingles left on the roof.
Even I can't believe people live in it. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Ya knows who's house that is? It's Obama's vacation house.

That wouldn't happen around here....ordnances.......there's a 2 acre minimum to build a house and some cheap people try to get away with mowing 1/2 acre around their house because they don't want to buy an expensive tractor or pay someone to do it while there's a Mercedes in the driveway.. Unless there's woods or other natural reason not to cut, they will let you know, usually by complaints from uppity neighbors.

It's good...keeps out the trash.....and the cheapies.-00

There's even a rule on guns. You have to have a gun that costs at least $75 so that mean no Rossi's.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Here is one for the ages......https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns- ... =102054133............ :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:08 am Here is one for the ages......https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns- ... =102054133............ :lol: .
The owner of that 454 Rossi is "fishing", hoping to find a guy with the money who wants one of these. It's common knowledge these Rossi 454's will not hold up to any kind of sustained shooting with full pressure loads and in fairness, they were not designed for that type of shooting and are designed primarily as a hunting gun.

I shot a Rossi in 454 that belonged to my buddy, retired Marine DI Gunny and that thing barked. Only one round and I handed it back.

Even if the head lopping Nips made one in this caliber, it would not hold up and that's why they haven't.

Rossi makes a fine gun for the money but my guess is they would sell twice the amount of guns if they charged $100 more for a little attention to detail.

The moral of this story is to be smart enough not to be a fish, especially a carp. Similar to the '66 that's for sale here....a lot more goes into that gun other than pictures but I'm done giving out free information......------Double 00 Six.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. If they put a little more quality into the Rossi's, even for that extra 100 bucks, it wouldn't be bad. Especially seeing as you can get them in stainless. But it'll never happen cause they still sell them the way they are.
I think the biggest reason for this, and it ain't just Rossi, is that it's been so long since there has been real quality that most people don't know it when they see it.

That 66 is cool, but it's into the price range where it has to be gone over with a fine tooth comb, and by someone with more knowledge than me. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just blow the pics up a bit and look at the details.....remember Earl Sheib who would paint any car for $29? :D
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I thought You would get a kick out of that Rossi Six...I've seen several for sale used and all had cracked forearms from recoil. Sure the clown is fishing just like the guy down the street from Me is selling a small house with just over an acre of property and asking $289,000 . P.T. Barnum said it best "there's a fool born every minuet" ........................... :lol: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. Most gun prices have just gone stupid. People who think they know something about them when they don't are the worst.
We have a local classified book called "Uncle Henry's". There is a firearms section that mostly keeps the whole company afloat. It is the biggest category in it due to banned firearms adds on Craigslist, FB marketplace, and others. The adds and prices you see in there are simply ridiculous.
People are idiots.

With all the guns available today, there are very few I consider decent. I bought a brand new Colt SAA this past year. When compared to 90% of guns made today, it is beautiful, and of excellent quality. However, compared to a first generation example, it is definitely not on the same level. Most people today wouldn't even see the difference. And that's why there IS a difference.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.....I'm done arguing on the quality thing......if someone wants to see what quality is, take a look at a near new 1873 built before 1900......like that 38-40 I have. :D You can't get a sliver of paper between the metal and the wood......and it was all done with machinery driven by belts and hand fitting......the polishing of the metal and the deep rich rust blue is unparalleled with anything made in the last 100+ years.

Like I said above, Rossi's are fine for the money......if I was going to buy new leverguns id go for the jap guns, in spite of their savagery during ww2.

Hey! Off the subject, whats this b.s. about September 24th? I heard about it last week and a former co worker and current friend called me an hour ago to discuss it.....he said it was something about the Vatican calling in all the gold from churches around the world in preparation for a major depression and civil upheaval.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No kidding? I haven't even heard of it haha. Like I've said, I don't see and news really. I will have to look it up. Seems to me the Vatican would want their gold dispersed. If they have it in one big pile its going to be more vulnerable. They will need an army to defend it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There IS an army defending it.....Italians all around them........you don't mess with an Italians personal stuff......ever hear of the Mafia?....there would be a lot of people "sleeping with the fish" out in the Mediterranean. :D

Ahhhh....boring day bro.......windy like crazy.........you can pass gas on a day like this and before ya know it, the smell would travel through the states up to Maine in seconds....

Check back later..be dark in 3.5 hours.......

On a good note my daughter just got back from Vegas which she told us was a business trip and she picked up her 3 Frenchies....hallelujah! Those dogs pass more gas than an oil refinery......Business trip? Mom's mad at me for distrusting my daughter.......women are better liars than men.

While I love all animals I just cannot connect with Frenchies.....they grunt and pass gas all the time....dang! Sounds like me!--00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rossi improvements? Had one I got for $300, 45 Colt, stainless. Chamber was too big, headspace? Guy in TX didn’t care, hog gun, rough use. Traded for a Marlin Cowboy 357 20”. Those went up. faves friend a deal at a profit.

Since I have another 45 Colt, tight chamber feeds well. 357 Trapper feeds shoots very nice out of the box, tight chamber. The latter two have good wood and fitting.

Shooter not a collector but according to current prices both are well above my investment.

Not looking for guns as art. Can’t get near the best Wins for any shooter money. As practical shooters the Rossis I have acquired are fine.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I got nothing....

Well, I guess I did make some ground on the trailer Friday morning. Weather hasn't been playing nice during the week. Come the weekend when I'm working it's beautiful out.
I got the trusses all up and the roof sheathed. The filler pieces are all in, I just didn't have a picture.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Looks real nice and sturdy, it’ll make a nice refuge from the weather.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Harry.
Yeah, it's definitely overbuilt. But, I don't want to have to mess with it. I wanted it to take snow load and not have to worry about getting up there to shovel it off. Going to use metal roofing and I will vinyl side it. I hate painting too. I like to use cedar shingles but I have a bunch of siding already and I'm trying to keep the cost reasonable.
The base is all PT 2x8 with 3/4" plywood for the deck. That part weights about 1250lbs. I figure all told it will still be under 4k so that isn't bad.
The 2x8s are more than needed, but they serve 2 purposes. It gets the deck high enough over the wheels to eliminate the wheel wells inside. It also transfers all the weight back onto the main frame rails without loading the little outriggers with the weight from the walls and roof.
The trailer was originally one of those mobile offices used on construction sites so it should be sprung plenty heavy. The axles are pretty beefy.
Everything is fastened with screws or lags. Not one nail in it. It is constructed so it can be disassembled in case it need repairs or modifications.
As it sits right now, it weighs between 31 and 3200lbs.
Also as it sits, I have $2911.00 in it. This includes buying the trailer and even the move permit to haul it home. Absolutely everything.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks good, quite a project.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I wrote a response last night which took me a half hour......in detail and asking questions and at the end I wrote, "That will be a sight, you guys pulling it down the road 20 m.p.h. followed closely by 200 M. in 3 cars" and it was deleted.....I'm not writing it again.---00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lobster on the grill last night … tonight, part deux!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:13 pm Jay,
I wrote a response last night which took me a half hour......in detail and asking questions and at the end I wrote, "That will be a sight, you guys pulling it down the road 20 m.p.h. followed closely by 200 M. in 3 cars" and it was deleted.....I'm not writing it again.---00
Yup. A hillbilly Airstream! :D
Thanks buddy. It's been a fun project. Next up is the roof. Then put in the windows and doors. Then I can side it. Once that's done I can start on the inside.
Going to cut one solid piece of linoleum. Roll it out and let the mop boards hold it down. Then I can take it up or out to repair something or replace it.

Oh!
A woman named Laticia went to the doctors cause she was having menstrual problems.
He asked her, "What is your flow like?"
She said, "Linoleum, but why does that matter?"