Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha holy smokes! I tell ya boys, my wife is just as disturbed as me.
We got back from our ride and sit in the living room and turn on X-Files re-runs.
So there's this guy and he is dating this woman who hadn't told him about her past life. When Mulder and Scully show up and he finds out, he splits.
So, being a smart alec, I look over and say to Kristy, "I don't care what's in your past baby, I'll stick with you."
Being a quick wit, she looks back at me and in less than a second blurts out, "I was a dude."
So I come back with, "Well that was one h3ll of a talented doctor, cause I can't tell. So, I guess it's ok with me."

We're messed up like that.
Last edited by OldWin on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! I won another!
Someone owes me some Bacardi!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Holy Copenhagen Long Cut!!!!!! Kristy was a dude? Geeze.....that was quick wit and has two messages in her one liner.......one, you could be a "tooter" and two, she had a doc that can perform miracles as I sure don't see no "dude" in her.

I got to stop watching the news....the "others" are drag racing in downtown Chicago and when the cops showed up, "they" pounced on the cop cars.....animals...worse than animals.........I do feel for the ones who try to do it right but even they are outnumbered.

Another "Geeze".....Mainstream news is making out like Trump set off a nuke with the Mar-A-Lago fiasco. HRC gets a pass.....

I have no use for this lgbtq git go....I don't hate them....I just don't want to be around natures misfits soooooo Jay, I hope you don't "toot". We had one guy at work who was strongly suspected of being a "tooter". (He lived with another guy) We had no mercy on this guy with one guy making a poster with the tooters likeness on it with the caption, "AIDS Poster Child". That was 30 years ago when the political climate was different.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha yeah. You'd never get away with that now.
We had a couple in school, but it was different. No flaunting around. They acted like everyone else. Even went out with girls. But not long after graduation, they move out of state.
Now I don't care one bit what someone does. That's their business. But I DON'T think being unlike everyone else gives you special rights or a license to be a moron in public.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Weather too hot but you gotta mow the lawn so you can find that old washing machine?
No problem.....set up a redneck rider!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Too hot, 109°on the course today.

gk, now that brings up the subj ct that we know you were in Arizona at some point but I think you slipped an explanation of why. Can’t rule out running from the law but of course you are probably too upright for that one.

Now your geographical survey will likely reveal WY is missing but we do have Tami Lynn, we are in contact on another platform. You may likely want to get in the cultural spirit. I recommend Tom T. Hall with Faster Horses, Younger Women … like stem and fill in the blanks ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I think that's a great idea....just because it looks hillbillyish, it does the job....I saw one on a car like that one time....a little 5000 btu act was in the back side window and the generator was on the trunk lid.

You know the real reason for that ac riding mower is don't you? The owner probably,had a live in shack up who was always on his bit about something so he would get a cooler, fill it up with beer, then go cut his postage stamp sized lot.

Me and mom are day tripping tomorrow...gotta get out and go somewhere.---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sure love that mower :lol: will you incorporate that idea on the trailer :?:

OS says its too hot for playing golf in 109f heat...... 🌵🏌️🌵

10.10am and 66f.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not too hot yet gk, added Gatorade in the drink course. Get in he shade as much as possible. The ravens don’t fly in this heat they just hop along in the shade.

Btw, forgot Oklahoma on your route. In answer to your PM question, that all expenses paid may require a plan change from you semi hobo ing to undercover secret agent 00gk. They will then gladly host you and show you their best. Now it comes to mind I have patients that supply rodeo bulls to big events. You may want to add that to your resume. Though I don’t really know any orthopedists anymore. The ones I knew from working in the hospital have retired. We could X-ray anything serious though.

Just checked they are promising 110° today, may require a break or two.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Good old Gov. newsome.........telling people in Kalifornia NOT to plug in their electric cars because it's toooooo hot . and the grid can't handle the strain. Awesome!
And I love that lawnmower. :D .
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The way things are going electric cars will be dearer to run than gas cars....that's if the electric is still available of course... :roll:

Rodeo Bulls now that's something I always wanted to try, of course now I'm 74 I wouldn't expect to get more than one ride before I became a complete vegetable on life support....but at least when the kids were little I did get to break in one bucking bronco that thought it could buck me off, I had an audience so my pride wouldn't let that happen, my young son was quite impressed with his wrangler pa but that was twenty-five + years ago.

Now I'm seeing on the net that Global Cooling is happening in the Southern hemisphere..... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, rode the Bronc, yowser. I am impressed too! Closest to that is rode a pacer bare back until I had a chance to bail off. We may be able to find bungee jumping somewhere here for you. The Antelope Valley Fair is coming up end of Sept.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I have to start proof reading my messages.....these iPad's will put the word it wants to put there if the word I write is not in the ipads memory.....I don't even know myself what I wrote above this post.

On electric anything....Oh well, I always prefer to talk about my own experiences with electric gadgets instead of what I read on the internet or see on the news the same way I do about guns.

I have the near complete set of EGO battery electric outdoor tools....chain saw, string trimmer, blower, hedge trimmer along with extra batteries that start at $150 on up to $350 for a biggie I have..........CARS have these same attributes.....

I also have gasoline 2 stroke tools in the same category except a string trimmer....no junk mind you..all Stihl.....I ain't gonna spend 6 hours explaining but electric cars are the same as electric tools vs gasoline versions...

Electric cars are fine if you don't put many miles on it the same way electric battery powered tools are to the guy who lives in a house with a postage stamp sized lot......they will do you fine with less noise and maintenance.

Working around the house (literally) I use the battery EGO tools. When I'm out in the back 40 I use gasoline....more power and longevity, both in fuel/battery and the life of the tool.....AND ELECTRIC STUFF IS WAAAY MORE EXPENSIVE SIZE FOR SIZE AND MORE EXPENSIVE TO FIX....as in the cost of batteries....

But, you know, electric stuff is good for stupid people as there's little thinking into how to make it go...

In my opinion, until they get something better than lithium batteries, electric stuff is a fad. Could you imagine an electric bulldozer?---00000000006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nope the only dangerous activitiy I indulge in nowadays is trying different beers with weird labels. The Antelope County Fair sounds like fun as long as I'm not expected to go on any rides except the tunnel of love with a female that doesn't resemble any of your current female democrat politicians, now if they have a rifle range I'll be there, I won't win anything but I'll make the sucker behind the counter duck... :lol:

I really miss the Western riding, we all rode American Quarter Horses and we dressed like regular outlaws, no silly hard hats and I even used to take my Winchester as the place was full of rabbits. We camped out under the stars (no tents) and campfire cookin'. Just for a while that little bit of England was the wild west, so you can see why Arizona was my destination when I had saved enough cash for a decent vacation.

Now I want to don my Redcoat and visit the Colonies brown Bess in hand and a tea chest full of Yorkshire tea.

I tried a battery chainsaw a while back, I was surprised and impressed with it but my needs now are less demanding and it was a lot lighter than my gas guzzler.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a picture I posted five years ago with the caption “reminds me of Maine.”.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Where is that ? It looks peaceful.... 8)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Don’t even recall if is I’d one I took. Topk many pics years ago on Maine lakes.

Here is one from a canoe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

45 degrees this morning. Going to get to about 70 today. Be perfect if I didn't have to work tonight.
We rode over to Bangor last night for dinner and a brew at Geagans brewery. Place was packed. We hadn't been in a while. Best wings I've ever had there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

QUALITY SOUTH AMERICAN GUNS

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well, in all fairness......theyvare boneless wings. The high brow, sisified wings. :D
And yes, if i eat chicken as just chicken, I prefer the breast. Even with partridge, I only eat the breast. I'm a white meat guy, and won't touch the dark or anything else.

As for women.....I like it all. I got what I want. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, your exonerated. No lie, my coworker Mike, ate turkey butts that were deep fried. I have no idea how he managed to live this long.....he will be 70 this Tuesday......he even lived in a Gazebo near the plant....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Take note gk, temps across the good ole US of A vary quite a bit. 45° in Maine to 110° on the course yesterday. :o

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Breast is best no deep fried turkey butts or chickens feet for me.....I take the view that in olden times the hunter took the best meat and the others got the scraps, the same holds true whether you shot it or bought it...
I had great food when I was in the US but I stuck to bacon for breakfast and steak for dinner, I did have KFC in Utah with mashed potatoes :? .

110f to 45f I know which I prefer, I loved Arizona 🌵and the DRY heat didn't bother me as much as I thought it would but I'm happier when in cooler weather.⛄
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Fall golf will be better in the 80s, 110° again today.

KFC, had two regular chicken chicken breasts for dinner yesterday with of course with those 11 herbs and spices ;-) Popeye’s is good too but there are complications to getting to that due to the clientele.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, gk, what have you got yourself into with a son going to NZ. Wow, crossing all sorts of cultural lines.

Let’s sit back and consider that even across the US from very culturally cloistered areas to areas with a wider input of ideas and cultures.

But NZ, though maybe closer to Brits than here, interesting.

Having lived in a few areas I have some experience but nothing specifically applicable.

Again, should be interesting.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jayster!....you know that picture of the riding mower with the AC on it you posted?......well, (during your break, sorry)...you might have to have a good laugh as something like that or living in your car might be a necessary need on very hot days in Colorado and California and soon to come to other liberal states.....the ones in charge are shutting off people's thermostats via smart meters so they have to sweat while Newsome and Pelosi have their offices at 70 degrees. :D

Then Newsome told "his people" not to charge their electric cars....ha ha ha.... :) :D

Me and you, being rednecks have multiple choices to get around that....first one ...we don't really need it as I know I've spent the better part of my life without AC....hell, I can get by without electricity while the edumacated Libby's have tears in their eyes and sweat running down their backs....

NOWS the time to buy stock in Generac....or buy antique Winchesters & Colts, the best "no pay tax on profits" gig you can get..... :D -----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. And the funny part is, those morons think they live in a free country.
Yup. Whatever. The simple fact is, it's not how much you have......it's how little you can get by with. That right there is the motto for the future.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Where I live now but not for much longer I'm set up for living without electricity if it's necessary and my running cost are anyway kept low BUT I have to move and could most likely find myself in a all electric apartment which would be a nightmare when things go wrong. Bugging out would probably be better than staying put.

When my son and his wife spent 12 months touring around NZ from what they described it sounded like Britain in the the 1950s of course now they have a looney left wing prime minister so like Canada and Australia they all have gloomy futures.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gun laws?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK....I'd live in a car or an RV before I'd live where someone else controls every aspect of my life and where I'm dependent on the "system".....find a thick patch of woods where no one goes to and build a fort........

Screw these idiots.......just the other day when me and mom went day tripping.......in an area I know well......maybe 30 miles from here............we are cruising and I said, "see that area of thick woods over there"?....she says, "yea, what about it?".....I say,"If worst comes to worst we could live in the middle of that as I've never seen a trail of any kind go in or out of it"...(my old hunting grounds)......no one would even know we are there as the next house is a mile away.

I ain't going nowhere where your neighbor can hear you f.art..

Jayster has it best....his own digs on lots of land and coming soon.....his new trailer.......and.....and...maybe GK! He will then be known as "CampKeeper"------00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! Well........shack keeper maybe. :D
And as you boys know, you have an open invite. I think there is most of what is needed for long term survival while being "fairly" comfortable. Of course, there is the winters, so.... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah. The week after the fair leaves there's flies everywhere from all the livestock, and people, the fair attracts.
Today it's 65. Absolutely beautiful. It's true what I've heard my whole life. "When the fair leaves, they take summer with em." No more heat. Bugs are gone. My time of year!

The nice thing about our lot is there are NO people. The road is gated and there are no people even on the main road. The occasional log truck goes by, but otherwise, there ain't nobody. Plus, where the trailer is going is a half mile off the road and out of sight. I can be there in 15 minutes from my driveway.

We have to enjoy the boonies and emptiness while we have it. Probably another couple generations up here. I hope! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha jeeeezzzz!
You make me sound like some kinda super hillbilly! :D
I hear you. I'm the same way bro. I still shoot deer and partridge cause I eat em, but I don't relish killing anything. Even coyotes. I know they do a lot of damage up here, and I do shoot em, but I ain't happy about it. Just something that needs doing.
I really hate to see anything suffer. Ole Jay is getting pretty soft. :D
Whooda guessed? :D

Gotta get a mess of stuff done this week. Taking off to meet the clan in Wyoming next week. Should be a big ole time. I do hate to travel though. At least the homestead will be in good hands with the old man.
Now there's a killer. He ain't softened up at all. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rural retreats … in Maine if you look at a map somewhere up about Milo, Big Lake, Bar Harbor there is a line. Above that line on a map roads get scarce. I am think that is a different level of rural than where this trailer may be. Now in the Philly area you may find many enclaves and if you stray into NJ you have the Pine Barrens. If you stray into there who knows what. Adirondack State Park is interesting and there are wealthy families that have private land there, go figure. Look at that on a map. Many areas in the vast west very separate from “suburbs type” territory.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Bar Harbor? That's a long way from Milo. Even Milo is close to interstate 95. Its 30 miles to 95 from our lot. Almost 20 from my house. While I don't have a map in front of me. I have a little knowledge of the state I've lived in all my life.
Trust me, their ain't a whole lot around where my property is.
Technically, there is no wilderness in Maine. This due to thousands of miles of old logging roads that cover the whole state. While it can't be classified as wilderness, you're on your own with no cell service or radio reception. You may be in a road, but there is a whole lot of nothing and nobody. Until recently, there were many areas it was easier to access by crossing into Canada and coming back across.
Last edited by OldWin on Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, your dad is still a killer....my dad too! right up to age 79. I believe the old timers looked at as accepted as it really helped to feed the family. Today, we can afford the best cuts of free range beef. I'm not big on steak but I did indulge one with mom yesterday.....20 some bucks.

I'm beat and hittin it early. Been wrestling with 2-400 lb rocks at the end of the driveway. Found two more orange quartz rocks yesterday...had to dig em out around them by hand then put a strap on them and pulled em out of the ground with the Kubota.

Power washed and they look good. Thinking about sand blasting them to take off a billion years of patina.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No No!
If you strip the patina or re-finish them they lose all their collector value! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Correction on that Maine geography noted. I see Bar Harbor to Baxter State park with Milo, Dover-Foxcroft and Millinocket in between is a north/south orientation. Now that area north and west of Baxter and 95 is the area that I referred to and maybe what you state about having a network of logging roads. Little else shows on a map which is what got my attention. Do people live out there or mostly uninhabited?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

When you start getting up into these areas, the vast majority of the land is owned by paper or timber companies. It uses to be all paper company land, but it is changing as the heyday of the paper companies here is dwindling. All this land is held by relatively few owners. Interestingly, it is left open to the public and has always been this way. These companies fear fire being set. It was a trick used by trappers and hermits long ago. When they tried to remove them or their line camps, they would mail the company a Ohio Blue Tip in an envelope.
Anyhow, all this land is basically uninhabited, except for camps on Ponds or lakes. These used to be100 year leases granted by the companies for a pittance. In the last couple decades, they have forced the owners to buy the land, and even sold some lots in these locations. .
Many of the paved roads in these areas have no power. The lines stop just a few miles past my property as a matter of fact. I live more on the Kennebec watershed, and so am more familiar with the western side, but do know some of the Penobscot side. If you look on the map, you will see rt.15 from Jackman running east to Rockwood and Greenville. There is literally nothing above this road. Only dwellings are on it near the respective towns on each end. There is also nothing below this road south to the Kennebec and below that all the way to rt.16.
Rr.16 west of the Kennebec is also a rough line with nothing above it west of Bingham. Rt.201 is the main artery with little towns and localized settlement up as far as Jackman.
Farther east, on the Penobscot watershed and east of it, settlement reaches farther north. This is mainly the same, along major roads. I 95 ends in Houlton. Then it's Rt1 and Rt2.. Surprisingly, towns like Caribou and Presque Isle, while far north, are nice towns with most of what you'd need. They have a few thousand people. These towns exist mainly to support logging and the HUGE farms of "the county". They grow potatoes and broccoli. They even let the schools out for planting and harvests. This isn't needed as much now with more equipment and automation, but still done. Growing season is extremely short. Most school baseball seasons start indoors due to so much snow still on the ground
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I did note that Jackman Greenville line and that route you are talking about. In our visits to Maine we stayed part of the time in a cabin on a long term lease on Schoodic. On the other side was all paper company land with no development. Lost touch with the folks there but still in contact with one sister. I’ll ask what happened with that cabin.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Quartz!!!?
Well with your luck they are probably all veined with gold. :D

No, I didn't watch any of that. They cheated him outta it before......they'll just do it again.
I did hear that Bidens speech looked like one of those orchestrated Hitler speeches from the 30s. Guess that's appropriate. Probably end the same way too.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha true words bro!
Yeah, I'm off tonight. Having a cold one watching a movie. The wife had to work. I'm off for a couple weeks for our trip.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh don't you worry! I'll still be checking in. Can't desert my buds!
Strangle one eyed Pete!? Now why would I do that.....?
Wait......you know, if I think about it, that lazy so and so does owe me money. He's cost me a fortune! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, checked with my friends from Milo. As you mentioned, the sister who still lives up there and had the lease was allowed to buy the house on Schoodic Lake several years ago. We stayed there about 1989.