Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

I haven't mowed my lawn completely since the end of June. It's crazy dry. We've been getting rain for the last week or so. We had some hot weather in late July. It's cooler now, but got humid. It's 73 today.
Man, work sucked last night. I hate it. Back for round 2 tonight.
The screen went black in Kristy's Grand Cherokee. I hate that electronic garbage. Thats why I love my old TJ. The last of the "real" Jeeps. I've had a TJ since 99. Three in total, and still have 2 of them.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Page 150. Not bad. I'd go back and look through all this mess but I ain't got that kind of time. Getting to be that busy time of year.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

As usual, your the winner! Well done little brother! I decided to adopt you as my younger brother as it will be easier with the transition of my Colts and Winchesters when the time comes......that's all my kids see is green where you will cherish them more......I'd really like you to have that real nice 1886 extra lightweight 45-70 that's nicer than the 45-90 pictured below but it's not a takedown.....I told you before.....a lot less than what's it's worth because I know you will keep it instead of taking it to the first gun show to make enough money for a free trip to the islands. It Blue Books for around 7-9.....

Yea..."screen goes black"....I had to think what you meant as I've never had a vehicle with a screen. The Kubota 3350 has a digital screen. ....

Yea, hold on to the TJ....mine is my favorite of all vehicles I've ever had...I love that straight six much better than the V6 that's in mom's Jeep.......I don't see me buying any more vehicles.....in fact, I don't even need a vehicle, having my own amusement park right here.......

It's hot bro....like really hot......just came in from outside with another pair of shorts on fire....it was just like a flame thrower.---00

It's terrible....all this heat.....here's a pic from last night....I was coming in from the garage and let one go before walking in the house....

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha good plan! Other than the part where your kids kill me! :D
I count you a friend Six. And I ain't got many. And...your right. I would not sell anything off. My kids are waiting for me to die. And soon my grandkids will be too. :D
Yeah......I really like that 45-70 ELW. It doesn't matter to me that the 45-90 may be worth more. Old Colts and Winchesters aren't about money with me. I just love em. Matter of fact, I wished they weren't worth anything. I could have more. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, me and mom just got back from having a bite to eat and then a little cruising around the back roads along the Brandywine River.......speed limit is 35 and it's hard to do that as they are all winding old horse and buggy trails with macadam rolled onto them.....you get it, common complaint from me. Anyway, I tell mom to look in her mirror which I adjusted so she could see what was behind us......a Ford pick up with one of those menacing all chrome front ends about 3' from the back of the Jeep.

Keep in mind it's hot and there might be 7 people on the roads in the whole county.

I get to a stop sign and go straight and the truck turns...good.....10 seconds later a blue Mercedes is riding my bumper and it was time to fight back....15 mph...

I read or heard somewhere where a guy rigged up a windshield wiper pump on his back windshield to spray oil. Cool idea but I don't want to kill or hurt someone by causing an accident....maybe Coke where it will make it all sticky........that reminds me of the guy I was talking to years ago who boiled down a mess of poison ivy and made a potion that he used to put on the toilet seat of one particular slob where he worked.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Poison I've on the toilet seat? That's real bad.
Worst we did was High Spot Bluing. That was bad enough haha.

It's always neat when we go to places like where you live. Little narrow winding roads. And there are trees and stuff right up to the edge. We don't have that here. There always has to be room to push the snow back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh yea Jay...great stuff......you get yourself all suited up and gather poison ivy......better in the spring......chop it up and cook it like spinach and after an hour or so...then drain in though your neighbors spaghetti strainer......then cook down the water to about a cup or two of liquid....

Put on some rubber gloves and dab some on your buddies steering wheel...(ever get poison ivy between your fingers?)....door knobs, handles of all sorts.......all of the turn handles on your buddies lathe, drill press, switches, etc....

Then head to the bathroom with a spray bottle and spray up the toilet paper and watch who is scratching their butt the next day. The chocolate starfish is very sensitive. Great to do at Halloween parties where you haven't been invited to...hey! Who's gonna know? Same at hunting camp...drop off a few rolls at the next camp.....after all, who questions free toilet paper? ....opening day they will be scratching so hard they will scare the deer to you! But your laughing may scare them back....

Well buddy...tomorrow is another day, full of fun, pleasure, and paybacks........pushing 2 a.m....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha nasty man!
Truth is....I've never had poison ivy. Never. I know I e walked right through it and been around it. Just never had a case.
Then again.....nobody has sprayed my toilet paper with it either. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hmm, note to self, bring my own toilet paper...... :?

I can't remember where I read it but on a forum some guy asked the question " do they have toilet paper in Canada? " as his father had told him they don't.
Someone replied that he visited Canada a lot and always took a suitcase full of toilet paper with him and he had tried to get the Canadians to use it but they wouldn't give up their usual Maple leaves but anyway he thanked the guys father for bringing him up right.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well they've had it everywhere I've been in Canada. And I've been in some sketchy parts of Canada. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...it's Sunday and its sure sunny out there.

They don't use toilet paper in Canada? My brother told me during his 13 month stay in Vietnam, the people who needed to "go potty" would just walk to the side of the dirt road, lift their dress or drop their pants, squat and let loose.

This is in India

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0&noapp=1
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have seen other videos of the unsanitary way of life in India. It would not be a place I would like to visit.... :? I would have thought the British would have taught them about hygiene before they left.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK...add China, Russia, the whole Middle East, Africa, most of Indonesia, ......and bring em all to the West! :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't forget Maine!
You got the "Herring chokers" downeast, and the inbreds up in the woods.
Hey! You take all the money you'd spend on toilet paper and soap in a year........add that up......
That's a lot of Natty Light and Allen's Coffee Brandy. :D
You can't grow that stuff out back like weed.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Does this look familiar :?:
25udqu.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We had a couple on the farm. But it had moved inside by our day.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, if you are missing the heat yet, if you get here by Wed, one week of 105-109°.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep...I hear yo. My dad said that's all they had was the Sears catalog and sometimes nothing.....this is in the late 20's-30's.....when he came back from Germany there was indoor plumbing..........

Last night about 3:30 I had to do a very quick #2 and couldn't make it...I had to throw the pillowcase out....do they have pillowcases in Maine or are they still using straw with bailing twine around it?

Hey! On a real note.....FOX NEWS website....some weirdo tried to abduct a 6 year old girl and the father heard the screams and chased the guy down and held him for the police. He told him that, "he should be ashamed of himself". First, I would have rammed his vehicle with mine, then pulled him out through the window and beat him to where dental records would be needed to identify him....How about it Jay? ...you don't hear of such things in Maine or upstate Pa....or any redneck area....

F. Liberals are screwing everything up. Back at n my day everyone knew their place and you just don't mess with other people's belongings, especially their kids. One time an old kid punched me for no reason....I was about 10 and he was about 12 or 13.....I went home and told my older brother who was 16 at the time and he went straight to the kids house and pulverized him.

We had our own law and it worked better....----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Absolutely bro!
When I was a kid, you could run your face all you wanted, but you better be able to back it up when the bell rang. Everyone walked to school, so you were hanging out. You hung with your buddies and all, but your fight was your fight. Unless you got jumped and beat unfairly. Or it was a family thing.
You just didn't mess around. Kids were tough monkeys back then. Parents were even tougher. You'd be risking your life (literally) trying to mess with or abduct some kid.
Suicide.

Well the trailer is back on its wheels! We took the Hi-Lift and got the blocks out from under it. Hitched it to the Jolly Green Giant, and moved it on the tar so I could get a good height measurement.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My guess is your area is still pretty much the same...ours went downhill with the influx of educated people.

Dang, that baby looks nice.....very square...nice right angles........what's going on the outside, brown and green siding? Oh! How about the 2" PVC pipe on an angle? Too hillbillyish?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh we still got a bunch to do. Have to put the Typar to it and side it. Build the trusses and get the roof on. Then finish the inside. Yeah, I'm pretty satisfied. It is really square and plumb.
It's hard for a machinist to do carpentry. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Riots, just see it now, downtown Milo, Maine .. Intercourse along Bird in Hand to downtown Blue Ball in PA. ;-). Could be interesting.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

We are in for a Winter of discontent both sides of the pond, how far folks will react is anyone's guess but until such times as there's no bread at all on the table most folks will probably keep their heads down and just grumble.

Great to see the trailer taking shape, I can see a lot of great memories being made in there...... 8)

I had my son and his wife down here, we all stayed at Shirley's as she has more room, is near the coast and GREAT cooking. :D probably only get to see them one more time before they go to NZ.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok....heat source. We have 2 options, but the choice is obvious. We have a new and unused kerosene 2 burner heater from the 50s we've had since we built our camp in 94. It's nice and very compact.
Or, we have the Baby Bear airtight wood stove we had in the camp. It measures only 16"x23", with the flue out the top. Great stove.
So......seeing as how there is 10 lifetimes of free wood just outside........yup.

Now....
My buddy GK is right. Nobody will do anything. I don't know what's going on, but it don't matter.
How do they elected? Easy. They don't. Just like we saw here last election.
Eskihomos..........? :D who said that?
Thanks for the compliment on my scary carpentry old buddy! :D

GK,
I feel for you buddy. I know what it's like to have loved ones far away. Face time helps, but it ain't the same. As much as we love having them in Alaska, we are hoping their next duty station is back here.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Some of the craziness, a mile down the road from us. Had dinner across the street last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

A "Baby Bear"? Those are the best airtight wood stoves ever built. My dad had a Pappa Bear to hear his house.....

Naaaa...the Rght will not riot...it's not in our character. Besides, we won't tear up our neighborhoods and there's nothing in the cities we want.......we will do what we always have done, bit.ch and complaine amongst ourselves.....

Gotta get the Rubicon Jeep inspected---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. We don't bust stuff up because we have to buy it. The bums bust it up and we buy that too.

Holy h3ll its hot. I cut out the window openings and I quit for the day. I'm soaked in sweat. Me and heat don't get along.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Lookin' good bro......mom likes it too....she wants me to build one and park it somewhere 1,000 miles from here and move in it. .........by myself.....wouldn't bother me...you'll get like that one day.

Well, once again, I got "my way"....no brag but I can walk into any small business where I know the people and get what I want instantly.....the bank? I don't wait in a chair....gunshops, quarry where I buy stone and dirt....post office, car repair.........I just got back from the Rubicon inspection....walked in, chatted while the mechanic took my Jeep into da garage......B.S. with the owner and his wife about guns and life......the owner went to talk to the mechanic.......10 minutes later here comes my Jeep with fresh stickers for another year.....owners wife says, "$60 Jack".....I hand her $70 and tell her to buy a bottle of wine for dinner. They all smile and I leave while others have to drop their car off and come back later in the day...,.

Always.....always, pay in cash......I even decline receipts.....

Jays sweating...good for you.....gets rid of the toxins......I got 4,000 pounds of fill dirt yesterday and hand shoveled it off in an hour.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ain't no mystery why you get that service. You got what I call "the shine". You're likable and easy to talk to. People can see they get what they see with you. You're kind of a character, so they remember you.
Kristy has "the shine" too. People just remember her and after talking for 10 minutes, will tell her their life story.
Some folks just have a force around them. My grandfather could shoot deer in the middle of town. Game of every kind was just attracted to him. I have it in so far as dogs and cats will make a beeline for me, but I have to work for deer haha.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! I forgot.......inspection stickers. We have that BS here too. They are $12.00.
I head over to my buddy Paul's garage. I hand him my registration and tell him the milage. He fills out the sticker. I had him 20 bucks and he gives me the sticker. I go home and put it on myself haha.
He's a good dude. I can ask him stuff, borrow tools I don't have, whatever. If I get into something I'm not comfortable with, I go to him.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The "shine". Interesting......I love animals of every kind...most every kind.......but I don't have what some people have.....as you know we always had horses and this one horse that we had for 20+ years must have been beaten by a man before we got her.....even though I would feed that horse every day, give her treats, etc., she would never let me handle her, like petting her mane....she would shy away instantly...........any woman could do what they wanted.....

One day a worker from the electric company was here to put on a new meter and he asked if he could pet the horses.....I told him, "sure, but the one in the middle won't let you get within 5' of her.".....he walked up to the horse and they both were nuzzleing faces.....couldn't believe it. This guy wasn't no sissy looking guy either.....he told me that animals would always approach him knowing there was kindness in him......

On to the "shine".....most people don't like me...it's that one in twenty that has the right chemistry. Mom says I project an aura that says, "you f. with me and I'll kill ya".....and she's right.....people have a pecking order too.

My mother had real class, coming from a wealthy family in Germany. She used to say that people, upon meeting, knew near instantly where they stood in the pecking order and the ones "beneath you" will pick that out and start trouble and try to "bring you down to their level as a defensive mechanism.....and that my fine friend from Maine is why most people start trouble with me for no reason. :D could you imagine me with a Rossi or some other foreign junk?..:D

Got to get my butt in gear...heavy rain coming (supposedly) and the Rubicon needs its cover.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. It's funny how that works. I work with a guy.....everybody likes him. He is fun to talk to and be around. He is a compulsive liar. I don't even think he realizes he's doing it. People know he is lying but they don't care. They still like him. It's so bad that any rumor at work (and there are hundreds on any given day) is referred to as a "Billy said". I always tell Billy he should have gone into politics. He gets whatever he wants at work. They love him.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, looks like you as the International Emissary of Goodwill … extensive country wide tour to be determined. But looking at you to represent me at the college reunion with the ladies there NE PA. Then likely a professional conference in Charlotte and a beach stay at Sanibel Island, Fl to follow. All Oct. later schedule TBD.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha........laugh at retarded people. :D

Back in my chewing days....
I could never chew Copenhagen. Just couldn't. I don't think I chewed enough maybe. But, I could chew Beech Nut, Red Man, etc no problem. Skoal, and many other fine cuts too. Weird. But its me after all. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.....Cope is stronger....kinda like the difference between cheap light beer and regular beer....ooooooo..."Red Man" is sooooo politically incorrect.

So.....ten minutes ago I walk out to the end of our 140 yard long driveway to put the cans, bottles, and plastic out for recycling. I had the Surefire but didn't have it on.....get about half the way towards the road and I see pine cones on the driveway......we had a bit of high winds and rain that lasted for 5 minutes.......anyway, I HATE anything on our yard or driveway that don't belong there so I started to pick them up...2 here...2 there..you get it........I'm bent over and noticed something bigger just ahead of me so I turned on the Surefire and about 10' away was a skunk on the driveway standing there looking at me. He seemed like a happy little guy and he slowly walked towards my neighbors house.

Almost had a burning of the clothes and an outside hose, Simple Green, Fels Naptha, vinegar, and spermicide bath.----00

Man! After 6 or more weeks of 90+ degree weather we are getting sunshine and 82 degree weather for the next few days. Think I'll go down to Mikes at Best Mulch and get me another 4,000 lbs of top soil. I don't even go in the office....he's always in the yard on his huge loader and I'll climb up the 6 steps to get to the cab, tell him what I want and hand him green.

I'm hittin' it bro.....tomorrow's another day---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, if it's all expenses paid then I'm full of goodwill :D but I guess I won't be allowed to laugh at retarded people :? still I'll be looking forward to meeting all the womenfolk 8)

Chewing tobacco is one thing I've never tried :oops: it don't seem too popular over here, probably due to a lack of spittoons in the pubs. If I start to char on tobacco it will be have to be Red Man as I like to be politically incorrect :lol:

That trailer is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it all painted up and ready to go..... :D

Even when you're fighting Rommel there's time for a cup of tea.
Monty11-1024x704.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey GK,
Red Man is pretty good. It's has a little more molasses than Beech Nut, I think. Levi Garrett is more like Beech Nut. We were in 6th grade when our little band of outlaws started chewing. :shock:
We used to chew on the playground at school. Pretty bad when kids on bicicles have a skoal ring in their jeans pocket and a Buck 110 on their belt. No snowflakes up here in those days! Most of us quit over the years. I quit when it was 99 cents, so it's been a while. :D
One buddy, who lives over on the next street, is still at it. He is the only one, and I worry about him. I quit cold turkey. I wasn't a real heavy chewer, so it wasn't too bad. Only time I miss it is hunting season.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk you will notice I have you going south. Best you are in the trailer late enough to not have the black flies but before the snow flies. I have seen pics of Maine with a guy with his arm over the crossbar on a telephone pole. So you do the southern swing then little known and publicized lots of regular people are leaving Cali which has left me with long time patients scattered around - FL, TN, NC, IN, TX, AR, AZ, UT, CO, NV, MT, ID, WA, AK, soon NM. And now what started the thought, Australia and … drumroll please … NZ. Let’s not leave out ME, Dixfield area.

So with a little hop scotching, some use of … you do have a British accent I assume, Americans love that, you can b on your way through many adventures to NZ.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We stayed in a trailer once in NH on a ski trip. One fellow was concerned we would asphyxiate over night with the heater so he opened the sky light. When we woke up there was a cup of coffee frozen on the table, tea in your case of course.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's a cool pic GK...looks like the cat on the far left has a Smith as opposed to a Webly......

I never knew anyone who chewed in school...I didn't even knew chewing tobacco existed.......our school was known as the "rich kids school" as opposed to other schools.....don't know how I fell into that as my dad was a factory worker. Never saw any hard drugs of any kind...only weed and beer. We had two black kids in the whole school from 7th grade to 12th and their father was a doctor....

Today it's the same way but with indoor swimming pools, tennis courts, modern football "stadium", ...you name it....spoiled brats........I still remember when I walked out the door near the gym and went to hide behind the gym to smoke a cigarette and there was Huck Jones giving it to Kitty Jo Dow.....I ran into Huck last year and asked him if he remembered it and he laughed...and said, "you ought to see Kitty Jo today.....about the size of a cow.

I had big plans for today in anticipation of the cooler weather....got my 10 hours of sleep...full of energy but seriously lacking enthusiasm.

Don't take me seriously on the "laughing at retarded people"....I don't laugh at anyone for a condition they cannot help. I truly enjoy helping people and passing on knowledge when needed by others....unlike most of the liberal hypocrites here.-----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Dixfield is a pretty area. Maybe not the inhabitants, but that's true of most of the state. I go through there with the bike a fair amount.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah bro. All we had was the "other schools" here. :D
It was a little rough.
There were NO black kids in my 13 years of public school. I don't remember ever seeing any black people at all until the last few years.
Never seemed strange. It was just normal. Everyone had a Maine hick accent, but we didn't know it was an accent. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Kitty Jo Dow! We have a pile of Dows up here. And most are probably cows..........oh! I'm sorry.....I mean "gravitationally challenged".

We had a couple of students "dating" teachers in my high school. Yeah......it was just an inappropriate free for all. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! "Gravitationally challenged".... you sick b.astard!!!. Your lucky to have Kristy still looking hot......I don't know any married women who still look the same after about 20 years.....on top of still being hot, she's a nice person, easy to talk to with an even disposition.....if I look at my wife wrong I can expect to have the rolling pin smacked on the side of my head, but mom gives me free will letting me buy anything I want...but I don't want nothing but piece of mind.... :D

Reminds me of a joke......

A couple, after being married 25 years and being financially set in life, the wife asked her husband if she could spend $10,000 on breast enhancements. The husband told her, "you don't need to spend the money, just rub toilet paper in between your breasts every night." So, the wife does this diligently every night for 6 months and takes measurements with no results in enlargement.

So she confronts her husband and tells him what in the world made him think that rubbing toilet paper in between her breasts would enlarge them. He tells her, "you have been rubbing toilet paper in the crack of your A for 25 years and look how big that got. :D -----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Family of a good friend from high school went to Dixfield to a hunting cabin hey had. He married the gal from Milo. They had a cabin on Schoodic. Beautiful but the water got surprisingly rough in a storm.

Had a patient that was from Dixfield. He married once of my receptionists and ended up taking her back to Dixfield. He really talked longingly about getting back to Maine.

The high school friend’s family had a farm here in NJ. A loaded 94 in 32 Spl sat in a corner in he entry way, the old days.

One winter I worked with them cleaning out a chicken house. That chicken pelosi can be very slippery for a wheel barrow with snow on the ground.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

One year we went to another cabin they had on Big Lake. He had a hand made Grand Lake Stream canoe. Beautiful piece of work. Lot of beautiful pictures from up there.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You guys sure can paint some pretty pictures just using words......... I guess I learn more about the USA on here than the Geography channel .... :lol:

I was wondering about that revolver, not sure if it was a S&W or an Enfield.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Those Lakers are nice. A regional design. The old canvas covered examples sell for big money now.

Haha yeah that's a good idea with the toilet paper..... well maybe not.
We just got home from a little ride on the Harley. Didn't go far, maybe 30-40 miles. Supposed to ger a shower. I've ridden all my life, but I'm an unashamed fair weather rider. Of course, I don't ride a bagger with a fairing and windshield. But mostly, it's because I don't like my bike to get dirty. I treat that baby better than my kids. :D