Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

We have a winner!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Happened right in front of me last night, very surprising to see the SUV roll over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:43 pm Happened right in front of me last night, very surprising to see the SUV roll over.
Did you get there number ? They’ll be looking for a good chiropractor.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Jay birds are pretty no matter what variation they are...even if they are from the King's domain......nasty birds though......in my youth, I killed most anything, nice or mean but have come to appreciate life, even in its nasty form.....I hear it's a natural phase in ones life....

I still have zero compassion for two legged vermin and will kill em on the spot if they tread upon my adobe or break that glass barrier in my vehicle. They can pound and smash up my vehicle but once a hand makes it through a window, they are dead....as in d.e.a.d.

Hey Gunny.....get any snow squalls yet? We just had one and da electric went out for 5 minutes.

Windy ain't da word.

Got to fabricate a mount for that motor for the table saw that I took off the joiner..... The little motor I have in the table saw now does fine but I don't think it will have the power to rip hard woods.

It ain't gonna stop until Jay Bird comes home.

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes, 2 different squals, the last one was at least a half hour and every thing is now snow covered. While it was happening you couldn't see across the yard. Time to go for the mail, I'll let you know how bad the wind is!

Just happy its not your Jeep Fred!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Invaded by Gamekeeper's European starlings.......look in the background at the van going down the road....people are so maxed out financially they drive around with advertisements on their cars......and THAT my friends, is why people OBEY the government.....

No one is truly free unless you own nothing (homeless guy) or owe no one anything......then you can speak your mind, like me. :D

I want Jay Bird to come home and until then I ostracize and non contribute. Man! Talk about mindless entertainment.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:43 pm Happened right in front of me last night, very surprising to see the SUV roll over.
Then why were you taking pictures instead of helping? You are a doctor!

I saw a picture similar to that last month on Fox News.....for real, there was 23 Mexicans jammed in a mini van.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I went for the mail, man o man the wind is howling so bad my gotee almost came off! Must be about Mach 1.75 !
Now the sun is out.
So in the mailbox is an envelope from the P.O., says I owe $3.92 in postage for a small parcel... I haven't ordered anything have I? I call the P.O. and the guy tells me its a padded envelope, only a stamp, that hasn't been canceled and no return address?? Guy says we are getting lots of these.
Now im not paranoid but this is a bit unnerving, like it hasn't gone through the postal service. Is it sarin from one of my enemies? Is it my brown bear cub( dehydrated) , what could it be?
Hold me im scared

Old joke
Why does a Mexican funeral take so long?
Only 1 set of jumper cables

So who made a model 110? Besides Savage....oh I know I win a 50-110, high grade please.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I stay up last night until 5 a.m. trying to figure out why Jay Bird was kidnapped......there's only one rational reason as Jay Bird was not a threat and he had no money so why? WHY?...because it was SPITE.....and a devious, deceptive, malicious, jealous, hurtful, uncaring, and hateful way to get to his owner. The internal justification by the perpetrator or perpetrators was "obeying the rules." but there are no rules for having a thoughtful and friendly pet such as Jay Bird so it goes back to the original motivation...SPITE.

Gunny...right now I have no compassion for your issues.....I worried sick about Jay Bird......

Mmmmmm.......I don't like that....a package with no return address with postage due.......I would pay it and open it in front of the counter person. You didn't order anything weird that comes in "plain brown packages" did you?

Funny thing, you pay the $4 only to get a rock or a clump of dirt. :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:46 pm I went for the mail, man o man the wind is howling so bad my gotee almost came off!

Old joke
Why does a Mexican funeral take so long?
Only 1 set of jumper cables

So who made a model 110? Besides Savage....oh I know I win a 50-110, high grade please.

Gunny,
Buck knives made a model 110....I left mine next to a gutpile in the Pocono's back in '75.

Why do Mexicans even need jumper cables? They don't have cars...only car-a-vans......Ha! I'm smokin hot today!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I have a Buck 110 and a 112 but they don't go bang!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

:lol: the Three Stooges.
Curly was just named Baron of Greymatter
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....Hollywood cannot produce humor anymore without including weird sexual fantasies, politics, filthy language, race, nudity, etc....I truly hope Hollywood and all of its unmoral inhabitants goes bust.

3 Stooges....Our Gang.....Mr. Ed... :D .......F group.....are all long gone, along with

JAY BIRD!!!!

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, your concern is proper and well noted. Actually what I did was in the confusion: I turned the corner and parked well off the road. I then made my way on foot across the intersection and to the accident scene. First thing I did was directly address each of the involved with eye contact and repeatedly ask how they were. Each responded repeatedly 3x that they were all right I then called 911 observing if anyone was also calling 911 which was the case. There are two things for me to do having training. One see that what should be done is being done and AS important, that nothing that shouldn’t be done is not being done. All under control, I left the scene to take my wife to a Valentines dinner. But on the way out I documented the scene with some pictures, time and date.

;-) any other questions or concerns???

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
My apologies for being presumptuous......I kind of knew that anyway that you would do what you could to help.....

Something don't seem right in the world......never felt this way before.....so much going on that don't make sense---maybe I'm overthinking it.....war, Covid, riots, democratic thinking and jamming down stupid laws down our throats, stolen election, letting people burn down cities, police stations, overturning police vehicles, MURDER gone crazy, cashless bails .....and then a peaceful protest in Canada gets the protesters arrested and financially destroyed.....well, they did block up roads but those others burned down half the country and even took over whole blocks.....Jay Bird kidnapped... :D

It just don't make sense..... feel like a big storm is on the horizon....---00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Keep a deep keel, it promises to get worse. Stick with me. Truth will win an phony falsehood will lose. Hang on.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. I don't think so. At least not before the country, and our way of life, is completely destroyed.
Cause that's the goal.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:40 pm Nope. I don't think so. At least not before the country, and our way of life, is completely destroyed.
Cause that's the goal.
That's also my thoughts.....they want to destroy then rebuild to their way.

If that's the case, it's going to be bad.....major resistance from the red states and rural areas....

Everything seems to be happening sooooooo fast.

But Old Savage has always been right and "in da know"......he hangs around the movers and the shakers.....especially the ones who shake the soft stuff.......having those babies slap in your cheeks to turn the hydraulics on.....

I'm in trouble.....mom wants new furniture in the living room......she says the 2x10"'s on cider blocks have to go. I suggested padded wheelbarrows like the Mexicans have but nooooooooo, she wants the good stuff after saying I cut grass with 40K of machines...

.Image

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six Wrote:"Something don't seem right in the world......never felt this way before.....so much going on that don't make sense---maybe I'm overthinking it.....war, Covid, riots, democratic thinking and jamming down stupid laws down our throats, stolen election, letting people burn down cities, police stations, overturning police vehicles, MURDER gone crazy, cashless bails .....and then a peaceful protest in Canada gets the protesters arrested and financially destroyed.....well, they did block up roads but those others burned down half the country and even took over whole blocks.....Jay Bird kidnapped... :D "
Not a thing wrong with You Six......All of us who worked our whole lives sure didn't think we would retire to the plate of sh** that is on the table now . I told My wife the other day the whole world is upside down. now the puppet is involved in the Ukraine . makes me puke. add a big dose of cabin fever . We all need some sun and warm weather. today here it was 20* but the wind was howling all day . one day at a time. I can hardly watch the news anymore.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There won't be resistance.
If there was going to be, it would have happened already.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My chiropractor buddy lives very close to a major state hiway. His wife is a retired cop so the local PD knows them both. There has been more than one time they would get a call, rap on the door in the wee hours so he could give aid at an accident. No matter what he told officers they came for him to help. After some rookie tried to get him to pronounce some poor guy that tried to cross 4 lanes in the dark and was hit by a few cars he finally went to the chief and told him ' I'm NOT an MD, I can't do first aid any better than your guys and I can't pronounce a person dead" finally the department stopped getting him out of bed.

Remember back in '16, there were signs , RESIST, of course those were leftist signs but just remember that word! Never give up or they have already won. Especially when it comes to getting new furniture!

As for the package of unknown origins, a good feel, is it hard or soft? Maybe soak it in a bucket of water? Call the FBI! Yeah that's the ticket!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:53 am Six Wrote:"Something don't seem right in the world......never felt this way before.....so much going on that don't make sense---maybe I'm overthinking it.....war, Covid, riots, democratic thinking and jamming down stupid laws down our throats, stolen election, letting people burn down cities, police stations, overturning police vehicles, MURDER gone crazy, cashless bails .....and then a peaceful protest in Canada gets the protesters arrested and financially destroyed.....well, they did block up roads but those others burned down half the country and even took over whole blocks.....Jay Bird kidnapped... :D "
Not a thing wrong with You Six......All of us who worked our whole lives sure didn't think we would retire to the plate of sh** that is on the table now . I told My wife the other day the whole world is upside down. now the puppet is involved in the Ukraine . makes me puke. add a big dose of cabin fever . We all need some sun and warm weather. today here it was 20* but the wind was howling all day . one day at a time. I can hardly watch the news anymore.
Thanks .45 Colt.......on the sunshine deal, I agree.......vitamin D does not cure what sunshine does.....last week we had a few days of warm weather with sunshine and I was out in the yard working and I felt like a new man......that explains why Old Savage is always happy and don't worry about nothing as he's always in the sunshine with the California babes in his gold plated golf cart.

Even when it's cold and overcast I'm outside doing something but it's the sunshine.....

Whoever said retirement are the golden years they are full of S.......after a lifetime of working and putting up with B.S. other issues come into play.....doctors are trying to load you up with pills....the body don't work the way it used to....enthusiasm is a thing of the past......and there's always someone or some company trying to get at your money......

Yea....if I had to do it all over again, it would be a two room log cabin upstate on 100 acres of land, a couple of horses, a lot of old Winchesters and Colts........and a 2 cent job.---006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I respectfully disagree .....to a point.......75% of the population knows guns are our last line of defense......there will be resistance if "they" come after them......I believe our country is about broke and the Feds cannot take a previous legal product without compensation and do you have any idea how many guns are out there? Many companies are cranking out AR-15's as fast as they can with some thought going to that "compensation"......

There's waaaaaayyyy more of us than there is them......during the American Revolution only 3% of Americans actually manually supported kicking out the British......and probably another 40% voiced their support while the rest of the liberals stayed with the Crown......

Your away from the b.s. in Maine.....I see it everyday.....the darkies coming here from the cities, walking into a supermarket, filling up their carts with the most expensive stuff and walk right on out.....my SIL is a cashier and sees it all the time.....she is told not to say a thing......the cops don't care as they don't want to get caught up in a situation where they may have to use force.....imagine the headlines, "poor family trying to get food for their 71 children gunned down by overzealous police."

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll tell ya what's worse, family!
I got home from work this past Friday, come in the house and I instantly knew something was wrong. As soon as I made eye contact with Mom she broke down in tears. I asked what was wrong( besides her normal being in a wheelchair) . She said my family doesn't care about me. Well I took out my phone and wrote a long text to my immediate family, 2 sister, 2 nieces, 2 nephews. Guess what, not a single response, not a call, nadda, zippo.
Now 1 sister is good, calls, visits quite often. She was included in my rant just for the record. This morning she put her own family text out and guess what, yup crickets from the rest. If I had my way the will would be changed!

So Parker hunted today, all the birds I've seen flushed, only twice have I seen a dog grab a bird on the wing, both have been my dogs. Parker just about had a rooster flushed but it didn't get airborne fast enough and she grabbed it by the head at full wing beat about 2 feet off the ground.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That sucks Gunny. Sorry for your mom.
My dad was the one that did everything for his mom. I did too by default. I use to regularly visit every week. Was the only grandkid that did.

Six,
I hope you're right buddy. I will gladly admit I was wrong.
However..... you just said people are filling grocery carts and walking out. Who is doing anything about that?
If someone told you that 10 years ago would you think it, and the last 2 years, would be possible?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Gunny...sincere wishes for mom's mental health to get better.......I believe most of us guys who have reached 50 or so know that the vast majority of people are vultures....circling overhead waiting for the windfall.......

Either you go first class or your kids/heirs will.

My own brother who is wealthy, thought he was at the head of the class, seldomly bothering to visit my mom and dad......after mom died he would say things like, "well dad, since you have a new truck, it'll probably be the last one you need." (He said exactly that) or like the time my dad wanted to buy a like new '55 Buick for 12G's....."your old, you don't need that." My brother never lifted a finger to help dad in his old age while I was there all the time. My dad bought the old Buick at my urging....

Me and my dad were tight, spending lots of time together and he told me about a year before he died.......and I had zero idea what he was talking about.......he said, "your brother thinks he's funny, I'll get the last laugh." And my dad did, didn't even give him a dolllar. :D

Well, best wishes for mom and as you already know, let her know your always there for her. Reinforce this all the time and I'm sure you do.

You know how most people are judged and want to be judged by how much money they have?....when your old , people want other people in their lives as money is no longer in the equation. I never let money run my life, preferring to "live small" so what money came into my hands, was mine and not some form of a payment......

When my dad died it took a lot out of me but when I look back I knew I did the best I could for him, even taking him on an elk hunt in Colorado...poor man's hunt, tent and public land......but he talked about that hunt for his remaining days...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. You did right buddy. I have always felt strongly about that. To this day, my dad is my best friend. Most of why I went back on the weekend shift was to spend more time with him. Just like I did it for my kids when I was younger.
I can never repay what my parents did for me.
Taking them to Portland Tuesday. Mom has a day surgery so I will drive them down and be company for dad.

Like you, I just don't get people. Most are total losers I have zero respect for. Like you said, the older you get, the clearer it becomes.....if you ain't a moron. :D
When I was young, I worried about money like everyone else. I figured it would get more so when I was older, but I don't give it a thought now. Sure, there's stuff I'd like to have, but my life don't depend on it. It just isn't that important.

You can tell a lot about a man by how he treats his family. That's why you boys I consider buddies.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks bro..we do think alike.......I've always believed "you reap what you sow". That's why the inner cities and their inhabitants are the way they are......no one gives a S.

I ran a John Deere for 30 years cutting 4'acres....preventive maintenance.........something most people don't like to do....

"Think small, you get small" "think good guns, you get good guns"......"think junk, you get Rossi's" :D

Ahhh....only b.s.en..A Rossi is what it is......considering how much they cost they ain't bad....well, some of them.

Still cold here....wish this S would go away.......was outside for about 3 hours soaking up a little vitamin D......the older I get, the more these winters bother me.......don't feel like doing nuttin'......binge watching Yellowstone for about the 10 th time.....

Presidents Day tomorrow...in about 3 years it will be changed to "BLM Day"

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup.
For me, when it comes to guns like Rossi's or foreign repros, never buy new.
Wait till you can find one a buddy has and has been using. Make sure you can try it and see what it is before you buy it. You have to take that stuff on an individual basis.
I have a 30 or so year old Rossi 92 in .357. My buddy owned it for years. He runs a shop, so if it didn't work or shoot well, he wouldn't have kept it. He didn't want to sell it (that's how I knew it was the one I wanted), so I kept at him till I got it.
Yeah, it hasn't been that great of a winter. It was too warm early and made the winter short. Not enough time to get a chance to do much. Now it will start going the other way.
Oh well, something to look forward to. Jeep back out, Harley back out, shooting range open, and work at the lot.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Watching weather channel. Another storm coming this week for the NE, it ain't over yet!

Thanks for the honest support & understanding.

Still not a peep from the family. Sad , disconcerting & upsetting.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, Win 92s are like aliens, never have seen one in all these years. So if you want a 92 here, Rossi is a choice and the ones I have had have been fine. ;-)

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Jay you are paid in full with your parents, it’s the way you raised your children that makes them proud of their son.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 pm Jay you are paid in full with your parents, it’s the way you raised your children that makes them proud of their son.
Thanks buddy.
My family has been good to me, and I intend to never forget that.
We all lived inside a square mile. Back to my grandparents (and one great grandmother) on both sides.
Can't imagine why they think people in Maine are inbreds? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:31 pm Well, Win 92s are like aliens, never have seen one in all these years. So if you want a 92 here, Rossi is a choice and the ones I have had have been fine. ;-)
Look here Fred......you have plenty of loot....like, HUGE amounts.....don't be a cheapy SO fulfill a dream along with extreme bragging rights........
Top.....1892 HALF mag SRC 38-40 factory engraved......

Middle .....model 53 (92 action) takedown 25-20......(the scope is in the dovetail...no d&t.....

Bottom...your not interested in '86's but this 10 and 1/2 lb behemoth in 40-65 with perfect everything will drill beer cans at 300 METERS.....notice the antique vernier tang sight?.....no junk here. :D

Go! Fulfill a dream...YOU will be the big shot (pun intended) at the gun club.

You won't find grease filled wood or loose fitting wood, or pitted bore on my stuff. :D

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Lucky I spent the weekend down on the south coast, got back home Sunday evening, drive blocked by fallen branches, trees down all over the place and the power had only just come back on after Two and a half days. Still windy but nowhere as bad.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow John! Sounds like you got some saw work this week.
Hope everything at your house is OK buddy.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Jay, I just took a walk around to look at the potential firewood.... :wink: can't go through the woods at the moment the wind is still high and gusting but I could see some big stuff that came down.
On another note the gardener knocked my door this morning to tell me a baby Rabbit ran out of the greenhouse ! We have not seen any Rabbits here for several years so I hope the bugger has lots of brothers and sisters hiding around the place.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep.....good ole GK thinking on the bright side...free firewood that's close to home.........yea.....I remember after the tornado and all the instant friends I had...but that was after the wood was cut and stacked....

That's really something about M.M......he post last fall about projects he wanted to do come springtime if he made it that long......people know.......he lived a full and accomplished life where most people don't do 1/4 of what he did.....

Well, sunny and 60 today....headed out.---00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you guys hear about the Amish prostitute?????

She had 9 Mennonite.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know where to start.......

Good news on the rabbit, John! Hope you have lots of em!
Six is right. Outlook is everything. And free wood ain't bad either.

Yeah, that is too bad about M.M. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a good guy. Sad.

Mennonite........?
Duuuuuude! :roll:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hmm, I typed here this morning...guess I didn't hit SUBMIT! Senior moment maybe?

Good to see you are smart enough to stay out of the woods while the wind is still up.

Ever see an Amish job site? There is always 1 Mennonite, he is not allowed to leave the ground. Know why? He is the only one that can drive the others home!

Bunnies, not many around here, too many raptors, foxes & yotes! Last spring I caught a baby that was living under the deck. I turned it loose down the street. Last bunny I saw before that was the one the JRT caught & killed.

Yeah, MM was always putting up good stuff, he will be missed.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

So, I picked up this 2001 Polaris 500HO a couple of months ago for just hauling it off. It didn’t run at the time and I needed another winter project.
Now about 1200 later and some blood and sweat it’s running and looking a little better. New gas tank, new carb, new tires, rino lined the front bumper and cargo rack, built a new rear cargo rack and rino lined it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sweet Harry, thats awesome. I gotta get a welder...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Very cool!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea..the Mennonite's drive.....

Hey! What goes cloppity clop, cloppity clop, cloppity clop and then BANG!??

An Amish drive by shooting.

Rabbits and pheasants are near non existing anymore......back in the sixties and seventies they were all over but that's when the liberals started protecting predators......now they are protecting predators and wolf packs in the inner cities.

Yea Harry...the only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys. Look at Old Savage with his gold plated golf cart.....$62,000 for a cart but zero on an 1892 Winchester.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Shooter here, not collector ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

With a "shooter" you are spending money, maybe staying even if it's an original Winchester.

With a "collector" thats been fired, you are investing money with a 5%-20% return depending on condition and rarity.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looking at prices now, all mine are worth more tha I paid. Some 2x-5x.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why sure......even if you figure in inflation or possible interest rate from the same amount of money in the bank,its still a win win.......even the later N frame smiths from the seventies-eighties have become collectible and bringing the the big bucks. I seldom or never ran my mouth on wooden presentation boxed N frames like 29's, 27's, 25's that I have stashed. Receipts that total $300 for each gun. :D

Well....gots to go....next man wins 111.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser!