Doc AJ at 28 thousand and 866 hundred posts!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Doc AJ at 28 thousand and 866 hundred posts!

Post by CowboyTutt »

Uh Doc, despite your claims to the contrary, you have far to much free time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your friend,

-Tutt aka Andy Tuttle
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Doc AJ at 28 thousand and 866 hundred posts!

Post by earlmck »

I'm with you Tutt: he not only makes detailed and knowledgeable posts on levergun stuff, he keeps us updated on the Great Covid battles with links to lengthy articles and videos on the subject. He can't possibly have time to go in to the office and see patients.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I try to follow all of Docs posts but often don't have the time necessary to fully take them all in.. :shock: I have often wondered how Doc finds time to post such long and fascinating not to mention varied posts...........but I'm sure glad he does.... :D

Thank you Doc.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

LOL probably because I have OCD when it comes to medical stuff and science, and a crazy-busy practice coming out of a dysfunctional space-sharing 'partnership' and transitioning to DirectPay - I've been in the office all morning checking on patients and while I do that I listen to the podcasts I often post links to here. When I get 'sensory overload' and need a break, I take a couple minutes to post - like now... :D

Hopefully the DirectPay thing will go well, I can cut from 75 to 60 hours, and start taking more than the $200/week I averaged last year (complex to explain but having 'too many' patients when in an insurance-based practice actually decreases income - even potentially to the negative numbers). I'm optimistic.

I want to spend more time next year (and after) gardening, target shooting, and just goofing off, plus all the stuff in disrepair and neglect around the homestead I need to catch up on. Hopefully I'll get more time and more money and can do that.

The other factor is that I don't really go on to any other 'forums' or do 'social media'.

This is a good forum, and worth being on even if a person didn't like leverguns, due to the overall ideology and stuff peripheral to leverguns to learn and share.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

CowboyTutt wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:03 pmUh Doc, despite your claims to the contrary, you have far to much free time!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your friend,
-Tutt aka Andy Tuttle
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:53 am
The other factor is that I don't really go on to any other 'forums' or do 'social media'.

This is a good forum, and worth being on even if a person didn't like leverguns, due to the overall ideology and stuff peripheral to leverguns to learn and share.
Me too and agree completely!