"Trust The Science"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"Trust The Science"

Post by Old No7 »

I'll just post this here -- see it before it gets moved to the Politics forum. :wink:

Old No7

Trust The Science.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Re: "Trust The Science"

Post by wvfarrier »

Funny but true
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Spot on!!!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have been trying to tell my son just that.... :roll:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

A year ago sleepy Joe had ALL the answers.......yesterday He had none................He and dr ouchy trusted the science....... :shock: :lol: .
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I love being told "trust the science" by those who don't understand basic biology.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

If you can't question science, then it isn't science...it's propaganda....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:09 pm If you can't question science, then it isn't science...it's propaganda....
T H I S ^^^^^
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

But you really must be educated in the science before you can properly question it.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:47 am But you really must be educated in the science before you can properly question it.
Uhm ... yes and no. Questions can be asked properly when one does not know the subject. When my daughter was young she was injured in an accident. The doctor was doing some tests and stuff and I questioned him about it. He flew into a rage informing me HE was THE doctor. I waited til he calmed down and said, "Doctor, I am not challenging your authority or your knowledge. I just don't know what is going on and why and as her Dad I would like to know." That seemed to change to atmosphere some and he answered my questions ... and we got along pretty well from then on.

In a complex universe, in a society undergoing unprecedented change, how can we find the truth if we are not willing to question everything and to give a fair hearing to everything?
-Carl Sagan-
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

The anger is what confuses me. I don’t get angry when you disagree with me. But if you disagree with certain things (such as trans women are women) folks get really angry as if I had personally insulted them.

Jim’s methodology is the correct path…..and it works sometimes.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

[quote="Scott Tschirhart" post_id=932226 time=1641474331 user_id=90689
Jim’s methodology is the correct path…..and it works sometimes.
[/quote]

"Sometimes" is the right word! :roll:
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

JimT wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:42 am "Sometimes" is the right word! :roll:
That's true. Still the right path I think. Somehow a part of our population has accepted certain things as fact and they are emotionally attached to their beliefs.

I'm emotionally attached to my belief in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. That and the love of my wife are the only two things I am absolutely certain about. But I know that a lot of people think that what I believe isn't true. I don't mind if they disagree with me. I am convinced and no power on this earth will move me. I'm not angry with anyone who holds a contrary belief and I leave them to work it out as best they can. I am sort of a live and let live guy.

I'm worried about the people who seem to be in a perpetual rage and their need to destroy people who hold a different view. I think it undermines our social discourse and causes people to think of others as "the enemy" when such thoughts are unnecessary.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

True.
And I don't mind other people being wrong.
I have no need to correct them ...
sometimes

:D :lol:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:47 am But you really must be educated in the science before you can properly question it.
Oft times, giving it the Duck Test is sufficient.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

It's hard to give credence to their "science" when it's in direct disagreement with basic engineering. Do they really believe that if you consulted and engineer who designs PPE like masks would they would give you a device whose filter media had openings 300 times larger than the substance to be avoided?

A couple news items I've seen in the last couple days you won't see on most of the media:

At last count it seems there are over 150 studies that refute the efficacy of the masks in use.

The official count of incidents of death or negative side effects from the so called vaccines in quickly approaching 500K. Kind of scary for something that's supposedly "rare and anecdotal". Way too much smoke out there to think there is no fire.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All I know is I'm in day 8 of recouping after testing positive. I was sick for a couple days! A lingering cough but no ill side effects and I WAS NOT stuck with the experimental 'vax' . Do I trust their science? NO . Do I trust the natural immunity that I now possess? YES!
Let's face it, a mask only protects you from sneezing into your patient when removing their gall bladder. The only way a paper mask will stop a virus is if it is dripping wet with bleach- ya won't keep that on your face will ya?! Mind control, it's all an attempt to keep the sheeple scared.

Heard from a dr friend yesterday of a patient, both vax shots & booster has been sick and tested twice positive for this. It's not a natural virus... why is the world so lacking in the outrage department of WHO,WHAT,WHERE,WHY we have this? The responsible party should be held with their feet to the fire.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Birchsmoke
Levergunner

Post by Birchsmoke »

I trust the science............

Still waiting for the science................

Still waiting ......................................

I'll just watch that movie Don't Look Up while I wait.
Birchsmoke
Perfection Is not found when there is nothing left to add but where there is nothing left to take away.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

JimT wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:59 amWhen my daughter was young she was injured in an accident. The doctor was doing some tests and stuff and I questioned him about it. He flew into a rage informing me HE was THE doctor. I waited til he calmed down and said, "Doctor, I am not challenging your authority or your knowledge. I just don't know what is going on and why and as her Dad I would like to know." That seemed to change to atmosphere some and he answered my questions ... and we got along pretty well from then on.
Generally if a physician gets that defensive, it is because they are insecure and afraid you may realize they don't know as much as they pretend to know. Your strategy of defusing that fear was a good one; just too bad patients have to play mind-games with so many physicians to get proper care and communication.

---

We DO know 'the science' - but it isn't convenient or compatible with the leftist narrative.... :|

D-dimer elevations in vaccine recipients - https://odysee.com/@BackToTheLight:7/Dr ... r-Levels:6

Even NEJM is admitting issues - https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2112974

But the 'mainstream' media is generally not bothering to dig into the matter and investigate discrepancies - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~norman/pape ... accine.pdf

We have the pharmacology down, and the vaccine shortcomings were predicted - https://doctors4covidethics.org/on-covi ... ccination/

We are seeing the pathology that verifies the problem is happening - https://www.bitchute.com/video/fHIT55iM4Zv9/

The pathophysiology is too deep for sound-byte 'news' to tell us about, but it IS being worked out - https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/what-e ... vaccinated

Antidotes are being proposed - https://odysee.com/@SixthSense-Truth-Se ... nt-guide:1

For those who prefer to just hear a 'summary' - two interviews by Joe Rogan are helpful (plus were censored off YouTube, so you know they are 'over the target').

Dr. Robert Malone - https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Dr.- ... ce--1757:8

Dr. Peter McCullough - https://greatmountainpublishing.com/202 ... onspiracy/ - Two hours and seven minutes into the interview McCullough explains WHY so many physicians are letting patients die.... :|

Finally, these two interviews of Robert F. Kennedy put it in historic perspective:

One by Tucker Carlson - https://odysee.com/@bambaferko:7/Tucker ... 11-15-21:5

One by Chris Martenson - https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/Kennedy:e

Probably ten hours of podcast material above, but watch that, and maybe the Florida Covid Summit (another 6 hours of more medically-oriented material):

https://odysee.com/@DocVince:c/flordia-covid-summit:a

or a similar conference in Europe:

https://rumble.com/vqj9mh-doctors-for-c ... e-cal.html

Eventually, it all becomes pretty clear, actually.....

It ALL really boils down to the up versus down access on the Nolan Chart, and not the left right axis. You really see the difference in citizens based on whether they value fear and panic versus knowledge and responsibility.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0IXNnBog8tox/

The ones who prioritize fear as a social motivator and respond with panic, division, and hate, are the same ones who don't hesitate to use censorship, lies, and violence to attain their political goals. We now know them as 'Democrats'; sadly many Baby Boomers are stuck in nostalgia and think today's Democrat Party somehow still represents the ethos of the JFK-era - representing the downtrodden, working-class, minorities, and so on, yet it is the supposedly evil 'conservatives' who actually are now the party of 'inclusion', and constantly have to fight against the blatant fascism NOW coming from the Democrats and their minions.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Birchsmoke
Levergunner

Post by Birchsmoke »

ya..... I'm old school. Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Thats whats known as common sense in case your wondering.

I'm also the guy cracked the code on my wifes cancer.

I'll get around to Covid right after I get new rocker panels welded on the wifes truck and my new metal lathe setup. ... that is if these blueprints for a Wincheter highwall dont get int he way first.

Only so many hours in the day.
Birchsmoke
Perfection Is not found when there is nothing left to add but where there is nothing left to take away.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

LOL - for the most succinct explanation of much of the U.S. attitude and position on 'CoVid' politics, go to just before 2:19:00 in this podcast - https://rumble.com/vqj9mh-doctors-for-c ... e-cal.html

....and as to the doctors and their typical position - go to 02:07:45 in this interview (or earlier for more context) with Dr. Peter McCullough by Joe Rogan - https://odysee.com/@Trump_Won_2020:b/Dr ... 12.13.21:2.... "Doctors are not like Navy Seals..." :D
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:52 pm LOL - for the most succinct explanation of much of the U.S. attitude and position on 'CoVid' politics, go to just before 2:19:00 in this podcast - https://rumble.com/vqj9mh-doctors-for-c ... e-cal.html
Thanks Doc! that list is the a great index of what's true right now. I doubt any one of the hypnotized 33%ers will ever in their lifetime admit to the hypnosis. how could they? they would have to admit that they are co-conspirators with mass-murderers, it's the same collective guilt as the aborters have. they double down. oh, crime is rising? then defund the police again, that'll fix it. and add 4 boosters and assault the kids so that they can NEVER BE NORMAL, that'll fix it.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i saw it is a product of fermentation, but i did not see if it makes the victim a GMO. could you address that please?

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The reason it may be safer is that it is the normal type vaccine where you make the antigen in a factory and give a known amount of it to the patient. Those vaccines tend to wind up in the nearest lymph nodes, and the protein they are made of will be destroyed in a week or two after the immune system has learned about it.

In contrast, the mRNA vaccines give instructions to the patient's cells so that they will make the antigen. The instructions we now realize travel throughout the body and may cause the antigen to be produced in quite a few places that are potentially dangerous. In addition, the amount of antigen eventually produced is not very well regulated, and when it is produced is not regulated much at all. So you can have Spike protein appearing unpredictably weeks later or even months later and in tissues that should not have that kind of thing happening, so you get inflammation and vasculitis and potentially infarcts and all sorts of bad things that generally wouldn't happen if the antigen had only been in the lymph nodes like a regular vaccine.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I distinctly remember the "experts" saying "not to worry, the shot will stay in the muscle close to the injection."

LIARS LIARS LIARS they knew the consequences all the time. they have committed massive crimes against humanity, by definition.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I rather trust Edward Scissorhands as my proctologist, than trust Fauci science!
Johnny :o
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Yeah. Let's call him MadFauci and see if it will stick.
Woodsloafer2
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Woodsloafer2 »

Thank you for all the links to info. I had already watched some. The Joe Rogan podcasts with Malone and McCollough were very good. Joe has a huge audience so word is getting out there. I especially liked the offer of 2 million to anyone to debate McCullough or his peers on the issues. No takers and the offer has been out there a good while. I will be using some of the other links so thanks again!