Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

A BIG win for OS.
Wish it'd been me. :mrgreen:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

GET READY!!!!!!

After you bi..h beat em with a whip you gun em down!

There's going to be a draw today.........I can sense it.........I've had too much Leverguns..........Today, it's Charles Bronson.....

Old Savage wants entertainment and boys, we are gonna give it to him.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well won the 92. Six gonna want me to be havin one of his 32-20s I bet. ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Darn it, missed It by one..... :twisted:

Watching John Wayne in Stagecoach at the moment so if I'd a won it a large lever like the Ringo Kid had would have been nice.... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Our front line troop NEEDS a large loop 92! Seems only fair he get one awarded to him upon his 'nitehood' into the redneck roundtable( thats an old cable spool) where he can take his seat (on a 5 gallon bucket) amongst brothers in arms. :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Seems legit to me.
We had a place up the road that made those spools for years. North Anson Reel. One of my dad's first jobs was a timber cruiser for them.
He said it didn't pay anything but the gave him a Scout to drive and he could go to work with his shotgun or rifle. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Now watching Rio Bravo and still liking the Duke's large lever 92.... :wink: I don't really know why as I prefer the normal lever, must just be a JW thing... :?

Can't wait to take my place around the round table ( cable spool ) proud to be a member of such a grand bunch of guys... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Stumpy I told you ta git back in there
I know I'm goin I'm goin

Yup a good one. For me its El Dorado, no matter when its on i gotta watch it! Maybe because at the end the evil Ed Asner shows his hypocrisy by picking up a gun just to get shot in the guts?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I like the sons of Katie elder, there are only two John Wayne pictures I don’t care for, the one he plays an oriental and where he plays the detective that goes to Hawaii.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I like to watch those movies. Seen em all a 100 times but it don't matter. Comforting reminder of better times I guess.
That's why I keep a lot of those old movies on DVD or Blu ray. Like to sit down in the gun room and watch em.
Lots of old war movies and westerns.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:55 pm Well won the 92. Six gonna want me to be havin one of his 32-20s I bet. ;-)
Fred,
You won...I WAS GOING to gift you one of the hardest 1892's to find, next to a deluxe......a antique (which means pre 1899...antique are 30-40% more valuable).......1892 in 44-40 with extra grain walnut AND A TAKEDOWN......while there are many 53's and later 92 actions that are take down there's only a handful of ANTIQUE takedowns......

(again) I WAS going to gift you that TAKEDOWN but you failed miserably in the TAKEDOWN you were supposed to give me and the boys.... (Kings English)

Instead, you called it "entertainment" . I'm very hurt by your lack of motivation and fear of reprisal. Your a leader and your not supposed to show fear. But...beings as you were highly inebriated with your cheap .99 cent Ripple I'll give you a pass.

Now, on to business......watching the old westerns and having the gun knowledge that I now have leaves a poor taste feeling. 23 shots from a sixgun.....1892's with Billy da Koon,.....no recoil.....RARELY aiming a handgun---just poking it and knocking down a guy 50 yards away...running........you guys get the drift...........GOOD LOOKING dancehall girls! :D ...all the pictures and stories I read showed they were ugly scabs with more diseases than pretend Southern Confederate Ray has cheap reproduction Ubertis that fall apart after a couple of rounds... :D ......

Like I said, we is gonna have de's fun today....but i has to gits the mighty Kubota 422 out of da barn to moves da wood splitter.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
Besides man, old Jay should get that 44! :D

I agree with you. When I was a kid I didn't care about that stuff in movies. Now, it drives me nuts! I will pause and back up to get a better look at a gun, then scream that it ain't right. :D
I do it with war movies too. You see it a lot with M1s and carbines having all late features way too early for them.
Tanks are always terrible but that's somewhat understandable.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Tom Selleck Westerns have some interesting shootin' irons in them. I agree that the gun handling leaves a lot to be desired, I have noticed one or two movie stars that always place a gun down carefully almost as if it's their own, where others just drop them as they are only props

A shot of a Hall rifle in " Last Stand at Saber River.
500px-LSASR_107.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I have those movies too. They usually do a little better with the guns/dates.
There are just so few good westerns. Seems like it's 20 years or so between decent ones.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well fellow patriots.....came in to get a coffee and out again I go....

I believe the tanks used in saving buck private Ryan (liberal)....were Russian t-34's (tirty foes).....the absolute worst are the tv westerns from the fifties sixties.....but, ya know, it helped a nation realize guns can be used for good things...I do know it's why I'm addicted to lever actions and COLTS....none of that junk from Italy or Brazil...

I'll tell ya another thing on Tom sellec and when he shot that can on his down under movie......NOBODY in the world can raise their gun and pull the trigger as soon as the gun hits the shoulder and hit a gallon can at 300 yards...or more....plus, make,it dance...BS

Even with a scoped gun where there's no need for hold over.

Ahhh...headed back out...got lights and the temps are light...'bout 36...no wind
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...got da message after I got in...about 10:30......try again tomorrow........a lot going on in the community......

Tragic event in Philly.........fire in a row house .....8 of the 26 people who were living there died.........I'd like to know who lets that many people live in the same row house that's about 16' wide. I hope some democrats heads roll on this one but probably won't.

Kid on the botttom floor said the Christmas tree caught on fire and he ran out.

2 cords of pin oak to split tomorrow.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have got to replenish my firewood pile too…

Hope to get my Model T Ford back from the Repair Shop later... :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, that was regarding some interesting gun issue but it appears to have exited my memory now :wink: I’ll get back to you if it circles back :?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Do you mean Blood Alley? Where JW is the captain of the steamship trying to get refugees out?
The High and the Mighty is a good one but since Robert Stack had top billing you never saw it on tv until Bob died.
Can't remember the name of the one where JW is involved with the Russian female pilot.

Pin oak, the very last acorn deer will eat but it does burn good! It's nice to have firewood show up , now if it showed up split & stacked it would be even better eh Jack?

-50 wind chills on the way? Midwest is gonna be shivering. 1-3" coming tonight, wonder if I can remember how to operate the plow? :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There was one JW movie that took place in Maine. Island in the Sky. They crashed a plane up north in the winter while trying to make it to Loring AFB up in Limestone, way up in the county.
The whole movie took place at the crash site while they tried to survive until being found. It wasn't a bad movie.
The biggest issue was, it wouldn't have been like that. The plane would have most likely crashed into a completely forested mountainside and killed everyone. In the movie, it looked like a mountain meadow out west.
Years ago, it's precisely what happened to a B-52. They flew into the side of Elephant Mt. The whole thing is still there because the location was pretty inaccessible. There is a path in there, as it is visited by people in the summer months.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

If I remember, the early -52s had an issue with cracks developing in the vertical tail, to this day it's the most inspected part of the fleet.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for posting that Harry, indeed interesting and sad.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There are also 2 full size steam locomotives in the middle of the woods up around Chamberlain lake. During the big logging days, they were completely disassembled, hauled all the way up there, and put back together. They were used for one short run to haul logs to where they could be floated and taken out with the drives.
These can be gotten to nowadays, and are a cool trip back in on logging roads to go see. They call them the "Ghost Trains".
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That is some interesting stuff...never knew it...a mighty b52 biting the mountain........getting hung up in a tree in sub freezing weather and mom complains when the house gets below 70.

Yea Gunny...supposed to get some white stuff tonight.....good thing I don't have to think about getting up, cleaning off the truck/vehicle/jeep and making that 1.8 mile drive. During those events lots of people called off and I was expected to be there....and when I did I knew it was a 12 hour shift to cover for the bums...

Just imagine what it took to get a whole locomotive through the mosquito infested woods, build a track, water and all the things needed to make it work......

As of now, everyone I know is sick...everyone, except me and mom........many, multiple times sick from the same s........

Well, it's about 5 and that pin oak is waiting for me.

My neighbor has his cars backed up on a small hill so he can plow his driveway unmolested....Mine are going in the garage.....where one always is.....and I'll sleep right through it all........
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now that would be fun thing to see. Think of the effort to get those loco's there, just to abandon them when the work was done. Quite the undertaking both physically and financially. Wonder if The Repair Shoppe could resurrect them?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, they never get old....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahhhh pull my finger. A buddy did that with his daughter and she would pull his finger then laugh. Being a very smart kid she turned it around and would say that to her dad, was all fun and games until she tried just a bit too hard and had to explain the mess in the laundry! :lol: Wow, she is a college student now‐ where does time go!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Say what you want or what you think......the "system" is breaking down...........mom calls Costco for a delivery......although we have way more than what we will need for a couple of months, mom gets worried about certain items.........so, she calls and orders a couple of hundred dollars worth (in today's prices, that amounts to a can of tuna) of whatever she ordered.......she was told, "we don't know when as near everyone is sick, may have to close the doors for awhile."

So, if your short.....be long!

That's FUNNY Gunny.....really is.......and as unconventional as I am, I NEVER intentionally involved females to my antics....even my wife........one day I'll tell you about the Costco incident, sitting in the parking lot getting ready to start the Jeep when something really started to stink..I mean BAD.......WELL, The hot rotisserie chicken from Costco got the blame.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Costco chicken the problem, not here, great stuff.

Now, all this other stuff is what??? , younger brother arrested development childish, maybe 14 year old humor ???

GK, you are officially in charge of this group. And by the way —- the critics I have seen are worse and I know the back stories.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, about 14 y.o. humor. Well, that about when it starts and if our gun club or hunting camp or workplace is any indication when it ends......well, I hope someone blasts one at my funeral.

It don't Fred....professional people have a different outlook on it where rank and file like it. If you DONT think it's funny, you are in the minority......of course, there are times and places where it's not funny, like in church, during a meeting when your job is on the line, when your being sentenced at court...etc.

Meghan Kelly thinks they are hilarious.......former President Johnson regularly pulled out his peter to show people and ask them, "have you ever seen anything this big?" He even had a name for it..."Jumbo". These are things you don't think is funny but most people do.......

It's easy to see when there are 15 guys sitting around the campfire, slamming down beer, telling off color jokes, and some one blasts one....95% of the people will laugh.....the lone guy who does not laugh is usually a double major doctorate. No sense of humor...boring.....but I'm sure you fit somewhere in between.

Put up a poll right here and ask, "do you think "blasts" are funny? I bet it will be about a 75-25% with the 75% in the affirmative......

Look right here on a website for educated people.....

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... E632AC275A

https://www.quora.com/Human-Psychology- ... uite-funny

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... nterruptus
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've been "researching" this and am finding out quite a bit...people DO NOT think burps are funny but laugh until their sides hurt when someone passes gas....

I don't know either...but dang, they are funny. When I was younger, the older kids would hold down a little kid and fanny burp right in their face.....

When I was about 12 or 14 and a newcomer to the hunting cabin, I still remember an older guy..probable mid fifties....drop his pants and blast one right in the face of a drunk guy who was sleeping. This guy was imches away..that's not funny to the receiver but great to the one giving it.

After all, most Christians agree that "giving" is better than "receiving".
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Salomo, der Weise spricht. Leise Fürze stinken nicht. Aber die, die schleichen, die stinken zum Steinerweichen.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's your prize......you don't see these very often.....takedown "antique" in 44-40---00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...your being quiet as a church mouse.....when good ole GK gets around tomorrow you will see the support and harmonious laughter in flatulence.

When you coming to get your prize? ....or do you want to wait until '93 comes up? Boy! I got a winner for that one.......

Don't you just love the bravado? You have the soft stuff and I have the hard stuff....the stuff that don't cost you nothing to keep.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! No response! Should have figured from the protector of ..

Anyway, 2:30 and he snow is falling.....notice the Star of Bethlehem always guarding....a true guard.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! No response! Should have figured from the protector of ..

Anyway, 2:30 and he snow is falling.....notice the Star of Bethlehem always guarding....a true guard.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I am sure that pulling Nancy Pelosi's finger is against the Geneva convention on biological warfare, all other fingers can be pulled... :wink:

I see Fred has put me in charge, I don't think that will work as you guys will begin to resent my sinister malevolence that certain non members of our outlaw gang have suggested that I use together with my superpowers of reading everyone's emails... :roll: anyway as a lone Red Coat I have been warned how I won't stand a chance against the Continental Army.... :?

Btw, at my age flatulence ain't funny........ it's unavoidable....... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Like they say, a time & place for everything.

Yup snow, almost forgot what it looks like. What a strange winter this has been so far, lots of rain and warm temps. Might be something to this global warming. I saw somewhere that to combat greenhouse gases someone wants to feed cows seaweed. Just how do they think that is better? Not like the oceans are so loaded with kelp that ya can walk across the surface. Or the fact that harvesting seaweed is not that easy...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, I always enjoy your writing. Should have a college lit professor do a study on it. It seems my comment in agreeing with your post set off a barrage of response. Truth is, not long after that I hit the hay. Just now catching up.

Humor is pretty individual. GK had me laughing almost out loud in the night here. Couple other things that do not get my funny bone going separate from anal humor are Lucille Ball and Carol Burnette. Never thought either was at all funny but gk, that guy comes up with the stuff 👍.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, now who does he remind me of …. Captain Jack Sparrow, that is it. Come after that guy and he will carve a Z on your chest with your own blade that he flipped out of your hand or that you foolishly handed him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, 44-40, can’t say as I have ever fired one. In a 92, closest I could come is. Browning 44 Mag.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Lucy no not funny. Carol somewhat. Tim Conway and Harvey Corman- now thats funny!

Well off we into the great white !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:25 am Lucy no not funny. Carol somewhat. Tim Conway and Harvey Corman- now thats funny!

Well off we into the great white !
I agree 100%

I used to love Benny Hill too. I had heard the Brits didn't think he was funny, but I don't know if that's true. GK could probably answer that.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I walked into the house, looked at the clock- only 930? What time did I go out to plow? 8 driveways in 2 hours. Must be some kinda record :lol:

Very pretty out there except for the nitwits driving too fast (normal) but ya would think they would slow down on snow covered roads- duh what am I saying, people are IDIOTS!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

How much did you get? It's snowing here too. Only supposed to get like 3 inches, though.
You probably wouldn't care for my winter driving Gunny. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Benny Hill was hugely popular over here, there was a growing crowd of feminists that kept whining about him, you know the sort, females who look like bulldogs chewing wasps... :lol:

Glad I gave you a laugh OS......when other people keep giving me material all I can do is joke about it.... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:19 am Benny Hill was hugely popular over here, there was a growing crowd of feminists that kept whining about him, you know the sort, females who look like bulldogs chewing wasps... :lol:
Hahaha absolutely! Same here buddy!
That guy was a riot. Used to watch him on Saturday night. It was followed by The World At War. That was a fantastic series and is probably responsible for my interest in WW2. Have the series on Blu Ray. Not an easy, or cheap, find.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, his TV series was one not to miss in our house :lol: same with the World at War , I would have made it part of the school curriculum.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've read and watched a fair amount about the war.
The World at War was easily the best. Footage I've seen nowhere else and it is old enough that not only were vets interviewed, but much of the leadership was still alive.
Even having Lawrence Oliver narrate was brilliant.