Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Hunting peasants, Gmack, where do you live?

Ah, you won 74. 00-1.75 will have to come up with a Mod 74.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, if I was going to tickle anything under the chin it would be the chick from Schooners 💕
E7BAC498-1D0A-44AB-8CC9-CAB3C446CEEC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just down at the corner.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh my sides hurt! Found Dean Martin roasts on tv, there will never be another Foster Brooks! That man is a laugh riot. Can't wait for later when Don Rickles roasts ol Dean-o !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The are doing Mr T now. He came up to me one time in West Hollywood … “Say, you got the time Bro?” So I guess I am an official Bro 😎

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ah man..you guys have me laughing so hard I almost missed the background in the picture of the hot chick, who, by the way should lose the tattoos.......multiple tattoos on a chick look trashy. Would you marry a girl with all those tattoos? Now, go blow up the picture and see the guy in the background?......he's got a wicked game of pocket pool going on.....

When my wife was a waitress at her uncles diner she went to wait on a man and the guy had his thing exposed......she told her uncle and he went and physically picked the guy up and threw him out the door.......another time she asked the customer what he wanted and he said, "get on the table and give me a spoon". My wife's brother, who was the meanest guy in the county was in the next booth and heard it.....he pulverized the guy where he sat...I mean bad ....blood all over....cops came and threw the guy on the pavement.......that's how things were handled back in the day and which I still believe they still should be handled.

That's how we handled the warehouse back in the seventies. It all worked great...everyone knew their place....that's how I was taught by the old timers....

GUNNY WINS page 74....what's a '74? ...only thing we can do is reverse the numbers and give him an AK-47.

Well guys...have a great Thanksgiving....it's just me and mom and our little furry friends. We declined going to the farm next door (the center of my wife's family) where everyone is gobbling down food and drink...you know....that Chinese disease thing.

Life ain't the same....too many cultural and political changes that make ya stay at home. may God Bless the fact that everyone on our thread can do that and keep others away from us.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, I've avoided people my whole life. No need for drama here. Besides the dogs are better conversationalist's :lol:

There was an AK74... either is ok by me. The Kalishnikov is a very good design!

Don Rickles- he is what this country needs, really make libatard heads explode!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You know there is a Win 74, be great for squirrels.

Now ThanksGiving for them too here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Parker is waiting for dessert
20211125_182154.jpg
Now the back of the couch is soggy from drool
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunnnnnnyyyyyyy.....what can you tell me about the second picture Fred put up???

Birds of a feather Gunny.......something about people ........ I can honestly say that people are the reason of my limited success today......I've always been determined never to have anyone hold anything over my head....I told Old Savage the story.....everything I owned in the back seat of my '68 Camaro with a job that paid $2.50 an hour....

Anyway, forget those horrendous memories........you done good on your little buddies.....pumpkin pie and whip cream......

Just me and mom...and of course Miss Apple and Miss Anastasia. (I didn't name the new dog)....just finished glutenizing myself....(if that's a word) They even had their own turkey platters complete with cranberry sauce....

Now, tell me about the second picture from Fred.....this one is the dogs Thanksgiving platter.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tame tree rats? 2 different angles?, it doesn't have a pellet hole in it? , GK hasn't blasted it with his 410?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My friend Sam Adams retired pro golfer also 74+. But you fellows take as much time as you want to get here ;-) and enjoy all the angst on the way.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:03 pm Tame tree rats? 2 different angles?, it doesn't have a pellet hole in it? , GK hasn't blasted it with his 410?
Your close...look what Fred fed the little guy.....a perfectly cut piece of apple. It's cut like it was measured with a T square. Perfectly cut with nice sharp edges. Around here in redneck land we just take a bite out of it then spit out the chunk of apple and throw it. :D it's like the squirrel has his own butler and high end chef.

You tell Sam Adams that he too is out of place with reality with common folk. When you have loads of money you just have other people handle your aggravation.....Rich people don't deal with the everyday low life. Today on the news that Seth Rogen guy says, after some other actor was mad because his car was broken into and called L.A a "crime ridden s hole third world city."....Seth continues ..."what's the big deal when someone breaks in your car and steals something as I've had 15 break in's while living in beautiful L.A.and when it happens I just have my assistant get the car fixed."

That s ain't for me...if I ever catch someone doing that I'll smash his hands with a sledgehammer.

Old Savage....THATS where "angst" comes from.....rich people don't have to deal with it. Also, THATS why I stay in my "kingdom" and protect it with extreme vigilance. Low life trash....even Hollywood is sticking up for that garbage who ran over all those people....OUT OF TOUCH with the common folk.

Just for that...on the "angst" remark, I'm going to bed and will sleep an extra hour.....from 10 hours to 11....there!
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now you know where the vitriolic attitude comes from......just wait another month or two when the druggies come into your office and take over and steal your fancy message table and any golf memorabilia laying around, then wipe their butts on the pages of your golf magazines after a carpet defecation. :D

It's coming and you can't do nothing about it...they will even change the name to your business to "Jamal's injection site"---- :D ----0 1 and 1/16.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now I see it, I wasn't looking at what it was eating. I'm not wasting apples on tree rats, they eat enough sunflower seed! Of course they eat a little lead on occasion.

Winter storm watch for Jay! Looks like the whole state of Maine is going to get snow. Just rain here.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh my gosh. I am crying on the inside of my bifocals laughing. :D Bite an apple, not here in Cali. Why we even cut bananas.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All we cut here is 'the cheese" :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six is super observant. Now there is something here he may be able to pick up on.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Master Fred...3 things off the bat and it's not personal due to your mostly Northern European heritage.

A. You don't put the stuffing on the bottom where it absorbs the pan drippings.

B. The idea behind the pan drippings is to add onions and celery before cooking the turkey and use that to make the gravy. Your slopping it up by letting the stuffing get "oiled" up.

C. Your supposed to use aluminum foil around the legs to keep it from burning/drying out.

D. The turkey looks fine Fred.......only b.b......skin has the right color.....

Did you hear what Gunny wrote........."around here the only thing we cut is the cheese" :D :D :D I showed mom and a guy walking down the street 1/4 mile away could have heard us laughing.

Cutting bananas???? Fred....you are out of touch with the common folk. You have waaaayyyyyy too much money and cultural achievement
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Got the response I was going for!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Show this to your wife ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Who is that pointing at?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, of course, GK! Jack, you realize, is a used book seller from the Main Line. He specializes in first editions. He is interested in a rare one I have. Are you fellows not the least bit suspicious of his literary and writing ability.

His real name is Kingsbury Turner.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:57 pm Show this to your wife ;-)
Notice the TYPE of mirror this is?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If he was actually Six as he says he would have immediately noticed that turkey is in a Savory roaster. I will give him a chance to respond. Mirror, mirror on the wall ..,

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Seven posts up...seven....you know the rules on "seven".

Now, here...this is what liberals do.......

Oh! By the way, truly hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and none of that Indigenous people stupidity.....our ANCESTORS took it and if we didn't, someone else would have. :D ----006

Now, (again) isn't this all interesting and mind provoking...all coming from a lowly uneducated hillbilly Teamster.

May the best to you and yours.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let me let you all know, and 6 has addressed none of my points, Through Ancestry the GED Match I learned I have a slice of Beringian. Seems we were here Before any of our Asian brothers. So, regard me as the original Indigenous representative.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It's rude to point :!:
I no nothing about cooking, so the turkey looks fine to me... :?
Beringians :?: I will have to look that up, did they arrive perchance on inflatables.. :?:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It's all 'feel good' stuff, indigenous day. If they really wanted to do something of significance they would get out of the country all together! If they were really concerned they would leave the planet!

So you don't eat, GK? Ah yes you just drink a good stout 3x a day!

Hey Six, does your nice Italian wife make orinchini ( rice balls)? Guy I shoot with is Italian and his wife makes them for our big shoots, always a crowd pleaser. I have her recipe but haven't tried to make them yet.

Count your blessings GK! I'd pay to not have all these annoyingly stupid car insurance commercials!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Claro as usual found birds, on rooster I hit hard i thought. Next thing it runs into a thicket so dense a human can not go in. Well Claro scent tracks it into the tangle and goes out of earshot( her bell is too high pitch ) . I knew she was on the bird but I couldn't hear or see her. Sorry for hitting the collar on 4 Claro. It was the only way to know where you were. Next thing I know here she comes with the rooster! She does not give up when birds are crippled. Sure wish I could clone her!
20211127_103234.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is the stuffing off the bottom of the Savory roaster.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good one Claro.. :D hunting pheasants without a good dog can be very wasteful.

Gunny I do eat but prefer food cooked by someone who knows what they're doing :lol: however I can rustle up buttered toast and have I even know the recipe for boiled eggs. :mrgreen: seriously I can get by but you wouldn't want an invite to dinner from me unless Shirley was doing the cooking... :wink:
food-drink-cook-cooking-home_cooking-bad_cooks-burning_food-dro0962_low.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Still don't get it on Fred's turkey.......on something's I can be really dense......Fred?

Well, me and Fred had lots of laughs last night yapping away and making devious plans.....just a hint...."thin ice ahead". ....for some......:D

Now, on to business ........naaa Gunny....mom never heard of those rice balls but she will confer with the extreme master chef, her sister on that later .....as the day wearily drags along...by the way....it's arincini.....she's on it already ......her with Italian food is like me on a single action Colt....or better yet.....a fine 1886 which has no equal.......Claro looks happy as a pig in mud ...I bet she walks around with that bird feeling like she's on top of the world....

OK, we see Italian restaurants, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese and others......but we don't see Irish or English specialities.....am I missing something or perhaps I'm just not worldly like Fred.......GK? oooohhhhhh Gggggg Kkkkkk??????
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Gunny.......you just helped me spend a couple of hundred dollars......mom's ordering these rice ball makers along with imported spices with the best of cheeses and meats that go into these rice balls.......

She will make a million of them and two months later it will all go into some dark abyss under the counter......
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

These Yellowstone marathons are killing me......I've never ever ever ever watched a show that so closely resembles my way of thinking.......I always considered, "why fool with all this back and forth stupidity, playing games, getting lawyers", etc.......just take em to the train station and be done with em....(no smiley face)...
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, restaurants, we gottem all out here. Probably 20,000,000 people out here LA-San Diego. Every country in the world is represented. But, my multi year comparisons have centered on cheeseburgers and chili dogs. My daughter who lives down there tells me the best are right here at home. Carney’s gets my vote on the chili dog.

Now back to the stuffing on which there was a little cultural criticism. My mother’s father was in the mines in Glen Lyon, Pa. from age 14 to retirement mostly as a foreman. They had seven children. So there was always a big turkey with the stuffing in the bird and under the bird. The clue that was missed is the Savory roaster, that one may be 80 yrs old. They were made in the northeast and have a skirt around them which enhances heat transfer. Cooking time was about 60% of what Butterball says. My dad grew up on their farm, 60 acres, little kingdom surrounded by other farms. There were fields, orchards, woods, a vineyard, a creek and many buildings and a twelve car garage. They had their own gas pump. So from NJ to Wilkes Barre to Louisiana to Davenport, IA to Cali for 45 years lot of different experiences and food influences. Always the basics for me.

Now while everybody is headed for the art show I think I’ll hit the links for #260 this year.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Like I said Fred, you are worldly with tons of cultural knowledge.....I know my limitations and one of them is being worldly, rarely.venturing far away.......although I've been far away many times I could not wait to get home.....zero interest in traveling...you,know, someone has to be here to protect the compound. The moat regularly needs maintenance for body disposal and traps to be reset. Even the hinges on the drawbridge need oiling.....

OK, the savory roaster makes sense and sure saves on aluminum pans! Gonna run this by "Miss Italy" and will report back.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, she agreed with the savory thingy......but do you think you can change the mindset of a hardcore Italian? Riceballs, YES.....but if her sister uses a cheap throwaway pan, that's what she will use.....

You must have had lots of people over ....either that or you'll be eating turkey for a week. Here at the compound, where visitors are as rare as hens teeth we just eat until we get tired of it then feed the foxes and other homeless fours legged critters.

I HAVE to get moving....sitting around is no good...a body thats in motion tends to stay that way and a lazy body also tends to stay lazy.......gonna split a half cord of wood in 34 degree temps.----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Roger the correct spelling. I think you are really going to love the rice balls. Im a simple guy when it comes to food too, the rice balls really fit the bill as well as fills the belly!
Burger & fries im a happy camper, heck I eat PB&J for lunch everyday!

As soon as your lovely wife gets the orincini perfected ill come for a visit to fill my belly and hand you a few Benjamin's ( for a certain Marlin) to help offset the kitchenware.

Yes Claro is only truly happy with 3 things, eating, carrying her dummy and bird hunting!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah Sixer, you let me talk to the lady of the house and she will be on EBay getting her own Savory. I bought one that night for the neighbor lady.

There are a couple nice ones.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:57 pm Ah Sixer, you let me talk to the lady of the house and she will be on EBay getting her own Savory. I bought one that night for the neighbor lady.

There are a couple nice ones.
Fred.....I'm a man so that means I don't go for that liberal man cooking thing....only gay men cook. My wife cooks and I cut the cheese as Gunny says.

Believe GK will agree with me as he's one of the last MEN left in England.....what are they down to???...14 people in the whole country who still shoot?

You want to see a couple of "nice ones"?---006 .....look at the serial # on that Flattop....a real Flattop with three screws.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep cooking on a campfire is acceptable for those that want to keep their Man Card. When my kids were little and I was supposed to look after them :? I taught them how to cook sausages over a camp fire, education, entertainment and FED all at the same time.... :lol:
I had a neighbor once who came round with some Fairy Cakes, I fell off my chair when she told me her husband had made them !
I suppose I have been spoiled, my mom was a good cook as we're both my ex wives, Shirley is a GREAT cook too ! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

3 digit? I have 1 gun that is 3 digits.
I cook but it's only for survival, now what's the word... gourmet, No Gourmet skills here. Although I do own a meat slicer, grinder, dehydrator.

Well I've decided to take both Claro and Parker today, have a lot of birds and only a few guys( no dogs) so it's time to gang up on those Chinese chickens!

SNOW OVER NIGHT! The lawn, deck are covered. First measurable snow of the season.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! I've missed almost a whole page of our own brand of fun. Sorry I been MIA, my friends. My family is about the only thing that can keep me away.
I read through trying to catch the highlights, but you can get behind quick on the PC thread. :D
Lots of good stuff from everyone. Love Gunny's pup pics. I know Six's flat top is sweet, but the 1911 would be my pick. :D
My buddy Gamekeeper made me feel better, cause I can't cook more than toast, either. I need a woman around. Luckily, having cool guns, I attract the good ones. :D
OS made a post that I agree with 100%. My pal Six is VERY observant. I believe that this is something wired into some people and encompasses many traits. This is one of the biggest reasons Six has the guns he has. I picked up on it because our middle son is exactly the same way.

Ok.
Had a great week with my son and grandson. Went by way too fast. My son and DIL are great parents. We have a new grandson on the way in January and we are excited for that. I hunted with my grandson last week. He is 3, and gets around in the woods pretty good. My son drags him everywhere, and cuts him no slack. I did the same with my son. He is one tough monkey, and looks it. :D
We always figured Cody would be the one living under a tarp in the woods alone. :D He is kinda in the woods, but has a wonderful family and is a devoted father. I wouldn't want to be the kid who dates his daughter though. :shock:
It's so great to just have all three boys at the house, sitting around BS'ing just like we all do here.
Well, that's enough of OldWin's touchy-feely time. Couple pics, then back to our regularly scheduled program.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I see I struck fear in some hearts with that cooking and get Momma on a roaster collection there. Yes, I cook mainly with the grill, cast iron, carbon steel and I will use the 12” stainless for chili, with beans or without.

Women often are interested that I cook meat entrees. I tell them my cook book is called Heat and Meat which gets a variety of reactions, some delayed. Yes real men cook meat. You guys sound like scaredy cats that Six will get after you but I ain’t afraid of what he says. Now five minutes chatting with Momma and she will see he light on northeast cultural heritage and the Savory roasters and want all the sizes and maybe colors.

When I was taking care of my son while he was still in the high chair I gave him chili and sardines.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cool week there OW.

Btw I found this for your redneck campfire cook books.

Well I found everything but the redneck calamari but I’ll find it.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, got it, ready for a stick over a campfire 🔥

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nice walleye Fred!

That's the kinda food I like, meat & taters! Sure I eat veggies but I'm a carnivore first.

Back from the field, two tired puddy dawgs! Found, flushed 10 birds, we got 7 of them. They hunted well together today. Claro still has to make the retrieve, Parker tries real hard but the brown dog is a game hog! :lol:

Glad ya had a great week with the family! Congrats on the new grandson!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS living large with all that good food, my grocery budget wouldn't stretch enough to cover all those fancy ingredients. :shock: I'm still on Wartime rationing at my place... :lol:

Jay, first congratulations on the new hunting buddy in January.. :D great photos, I bet your house will feel a little empty for a while.

Glad you had a good day Gunny, we're not allowed to shoot game on a Sunday here but I reckon that's because the driven shooting sounds more like warfare than sport.. :|
I like your kind of pheasant hunting over dogs, that was how it used to be here before the Brits decided to copy the French... :roll:
I generally let them fly a little further.. :wink:
Pheasant_Shooting_-_Henry_Alken.png