Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Oh Wow, it looks like I may have won a Winchester 73 yippee.... :mrgreen:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is the big one !!!! You won a Model 73 and apparently a tour of the US - Barn to Barn ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Page 73 is the one to win!

You obviously want Six's 38. None of my garbage would measure up to a win like that. :D

Garbage weather today so we didn't hunt. Going out tomorrow.
Today I sat with my 3 sons talking guns over a couple cold ones and some pizza. Stuff we have, should have bought, shouldn't have sold, or wish we could still get.
Good times.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Oh boy! This is gonna be fun...fun...fun....till OS takes the sign on away!!!!! You boys like that? (Sung to the tune of fun..fun..fun.till daddy takes the T Bird away)

Well, well ...my man GAMEKEEPER wins an 1873!!!! Congratulations........give me a few minutes to take pictures....just put a NEW GOLD DIE HARD battery in mom's Jeep......I took hers (10 years old!) and put in Ole Yeller and fired that baby up!! Up..
up.....up...up...up................up............

Up......
Up.......up.....till the liberals take my freedom away.....for doing nothing! You believe this stuff that's going on? Kyle Rittenhouse handled himself 50 times better than I could have only dreamed of.....that kid is well spoken, mature beyond his years and the left is crucifying him......CRAZY what's going on......that the 20 point buck runs over children and young adults...snuffed out their future along with destroying the lives of hundreds of good people connected to them.....AND HE HAD A DANGEROUS RAP SHEET AS LONG AS THE LIST OF FINE COLTS I HAVE!.....well, used to have until Jay's visit.

More later----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good point on the orange color! We'll have to start calling you Mic or just Dundee :lol: just remember, that Crocodile isn't real so don't go knifing it, ya might get wet.

A 73, honestly I've never held or shot one. As far as I know the school didn't have any, but then again I never had the chance to peruse the house sized walk in vault past the 55gal drums full of K98s and the racks of DCM M1s.

Yes Six you are right, no one uses Bullseye...

Why does Claro have to go out in the woods at 0430 to eat deer stuff!? Had to go after her this morning. My flashlight fell out of my pocket in all the leaf litter. Had to get Parker in the general area to find it. Just a little sniffing and she brought it to me. Just 1 more reason I let my puppies play with odd things from everyday life.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got out for a while with the boys this morning.
Snapped a couple pics. Four generations of us.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Awesome Jay, you have a family to be proud of..... 8) Nothing beats having kin as hunting buddies.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Alligators! Where? In England? The only alligators that are near England are the Irish on the left and the French on the right.

Well.....that's a very nice picture of you four....save it.....I only have one picture like that...

You guys sure look like you just stepped out of a Sears catalog...all clean, no rags hanging out of the pockets, leakages by the zippers, wads of toilet paper sticking out, beer cans on the ground.......that's how my pictures look. You have the camera on the ground set on a timer........well done son!!!!!!

I still have to get my pictures of Gamekeepers 1873 .......

Where's Old Savage? He's either living at the golf course or he's on some type of an intellectual sabbatical.---006
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Those 4 guys look suspicious to me, why are they standing around for pictures when they should be shooting deer and yodel dawgs... Suspicious I say!

Man what a day, no warmer than 38 and the wind blew all day, of course we were out in it all day. No heat in the house as no insulation, ceilings open, no warmer inside either!

Then I got home, go to wind the grandfather clock and one of the chains popped off the wheel. Just finished playing clock maker to get it fixed.

No alligators Six, it's a crocodile pool raft that GK is using to paddle across the pond to spend Thanksgiving here. I'm going to take him peasant hunting then he is going to your house for Christmas then ALL of us are going to Harry's for New Years.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny...cold for sure......we didn't have the rain you had the last week...(couldn't comment, I was in Leverguns jail)

I just got in from my daily walk with Miss Apple.....she spotted a feral cat in the field and took off after it and I ran for what I'm worth......and that's not much anymore as it amounts to a fast walk.......then there was a hawk circling overhead the 75 yards away from me and directly over Miss Apple so I put it in high gear.......no gun, just a solid staff and an automatic Benchmade......ran...ran......found out I'm in pretty good shape then.......grabbed the dog and walked up to the house...whew!

Oh! Oh! As I was nearing the house the Amazon van pulled in the driveway .....with my...drum roll.....NEW NEODYMIUM MAGNETS!!!!

I have this fetish on magnets......in addition to small silver dollar sized ones I got these two that have a 200 lb strength.....there's NO way you can pull these apart even though they have rings on them............
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, Gamekeeper gets to pick a '73....only one!

L-r.....38-40 1891 98% cleaning rod still in stock

38-40 1888 98% still like new.. cleaning rod still in stock...found in attic and has light coat of rust

44-40 1889 65%

All have perfect bores and will shoot 2" at 100 except the first..never been fired.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now, on to magnets.....these things are strong rare earth magnets.

I know it does not look honest but it is. Its off the ground. It's holding a 65 lb Wilton vise. The other string is for stabilizing only or it will tilt and slide off.

The disc ones are together...about the size of a half dollar but thicker

We put two of these together and there's no way you can pull them apart...rated at 200 lbs. You have to slide them apart.

They have them up to 3000 lbs. Great for holding doors shut when the latch don't catch. I had to use a steel lag with only partial contact or you can't open the door without a kick.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Real nice 73s Six, I like the look of the well worn 44/40 it would go well with MY well worn look... :wink: I promise to take good care of it, not too much bouncing around in a saddle scabbard :mrgreen:

Those magnets would be great for magnet fishing, you might be lucky and find another 73 but I doubt it would be much of a shooter :lol: Amazing how many old guns they find in rivers.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK...in Russia where lots of metal detecting is going on from operation Barbarossa they find all kinds of neat stuff.....they throw magnets in the water and find grenades, knives, and even glass objects and aluminum spoons!---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Those rare earth magnets are cool stuff, on of my hammers( titanium) has a magnet in the top of the head so you can set a nail in a groove then start the nail out of reach with just a light swing. The original magnet went missing so I bought some replacement rare earth. They are 1/4" by 1/4". Take 2 of these and they will stick to each other THROUGH your index finger. Yes enough magnetism through bone. Some of the big magnets require some kind of government permitting to own. Why I dunno.
Magnet fishing is an industry in India, one of the train bridges people throw money into a river while crossing and guys are tossing magnets collecting it .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow. Late to bed and early to rise.
All the boys were here last night. More drinking a few beers, talking guns, and telling off color jokes. What a bunch! The wife shook her head and went to bed around 9:30. But she had been laughing just as hard as we were. :D
The rest of us carried on till 12.
Grandson got up about 5:30. :D

Hey Six,
Those 73s are just friggen beautiful!
I love the 73. While there are stronger and more modern actions, I can't run the action of a 73 without smiling. They are also a very positive feeder of the short cartridges too.

We use rare earth magnets at work. They are incredible.
They put a pause (M00) in the EDM programs so the cutout slug doesn't drop and bind. They put a rare earth magnet across the cut, then finish the program. The magnet holds the part and the cutout in place so it doesn't drop or bind, breaking the EDM wire.
Wilton vises are the best. Have one on my bench. We use them at work too.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am GK...in Russia where lots of metal detecting is going on from operation Barbarossa they find all kinds of neat stuff.....they throw magnets in the water and find grenades, knives, and even glass objects and aluminum spoons!---006
Yes I watch the Russian diggers too, amazing how much unopened ammo boxes they find... almost makes you want a Mosin Nagant...I have used a Mosin Nagant sniper rifle a couple of times at the range, I liked it, one guy was using the Carbine version, I swear the fireball from the muzzle was scorching the 200 M target... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok Six, just back from playing golf with a gal that kept out driving me. Now, before GK gets over to pic just send me hat new looking 73. I don’t care about the history or where it may have spoken or any of that nostalgia stuff.

Don’t know much about this shooting stuff. Can I just use 41 Magnums in it, pretty close aren’t they? Would I have to load it down?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well guys.....remember, you only live once so why live it dull when you can have excitement everyday......just like we do here on the Politically Incorrect thread invented by........drum roll please..........OLD WINCHESTER!!!!. Lets have a clap for Jay! You know, the "clap" with your hands!!!

OK, on to business....Gunny....are you retarded like me or are you just acting? I hope your acting because I've never seen any coin other than a 1943 penny that will jump on a magnet......or maybe that's all India has... :D no..no...for real...there's this guy on you tube that has a very serious fetish with huge magnets, like the 3,000 lb job I was talking about. He puts it on a table and hangs several hundred pounds of steel under the table ...edge to edge...

I was thinking, as I'm a jerk weed, the next time my one buddy shows up here with a $20,000 Winchester, I'm gonna hold it and slap one of those 200 lb magnets on the flat right side of the receiver......he won't rub my nose in it anymore....that or I'll hand him a gun rag that's soaked with phosphoric acid and play stupid.......instant blue remover......

Got up early today....like 8.....probably because I slept 14 hours yesterday....what a bum.....

GK is probably finishing up his day...what's it there 5?.....it's a bit after 10 here....hey GK....doing English people pass gas too?

Old Savage has been avoiding us......you all think it's a "class" issue? :D ----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy....oh Lordy!......speaking of the devil.....Old Savage and me have an intertwined brain.....I was just thinking about him and he wrote...WEIRD.....

Blow up the '73? I don't care.....12 big ones will get it delivered to your door....8 for the middle one....has a 1 g sight on it.......

I tell ya....you and them gals....!!!.....Your lifestyle wouldn't last 15 seconds around my jealous wife......just last night I was taking the old car battery back for the core charge and she said, "I'll expect you back in a half hour". Nasty..nasty Italians....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And further more though I had forgotten, it looks like the first 2,800 rds of 44 Spl I reloaded were with Bullseye and 231 from 5-7 grs with 231 being 1 gr more. That was 88/89.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Its 3.30pm here, just shot a squirrel on the bird feeder, shot a rat this morning, my Cooey .410 comes in handy for such jobs may have to load up some 44/40 shells with 7 anarf when I get the 73 over here... 8)

OS has been busy moderating spammers and having golf lessons from a gal......... 🏌️
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....yea....like I said...excitement everyday.......my mother always used to tell me that you can have Christmas everyday if you want to...that's for REAL...she said that......so once a week I'd come home with a new gun and I'd tell my wife, "you should be lucky as my mom said I can have Christmas everyday and I'm only having it once a week."

GK is a busy man......what do you do with the dead squirrels? To me they are worthless and if you set one out it'll be gone in an hour......hawk during the day or the fox at night. If you like showshells in the 44-40 I have a smoothbore Marlin built in '96...1896 .....it's even choked and will blitz a squirrel at 20 yards.....

Yea Fred.......Bullseye and 231...ya can't beat em....try 10 grains of 231 in the 44 mag......it's an all around load for anything, even social work.....these young punks today fall for the old "sell Eskimo ice trick".---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six ,Canada uses steel for their coins. This country only used steel for pennies in 43. Most likely other countries do too, cheap and abundant.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Squirrels are mainly left for the Buzzards and Red Kites, I have eaten squirrel and it tastes good. 🐿️ If you send that smooth bore Marlin over with the 73 I'll do a two year trial on which I like better... :lol:

I just put a magnet over my loose change tray and it picked up the silver and copper coins so there must be some steel in both.....I'm going to fix my compass to a magnet just so I won't lose it on the inflatable crocodile.....🐊 see I think of everything....🌎
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Didn't know that Gunny.......my apologies if I offended your intelligence. :D on the same note, these magnets are called "rare earth" and I dint what that was so I looked it up and the metal is called neodymium....(I had to look at the box on how to spell that) Anyway, I looked up what metals (elements) are conductive to magnetism and there's more than just iron.....I didn't know that either....Neody, whatever is also magnetic and it also said a few others are, including nickel. So I tried the magnets on a nickel and nada...nuttin....so I looked up the compound that the government uses and it says nickels are 75 % copper and 25% nickel but it still won't stick.

Thank the good Lord for search engines! It almost makes me think I'm smart.BTW, I use DuckDuckGo.....just as good as Google but they don't track you...at least that's what they say......I don't look up weird stuff like making bombs anyway...hell, I know how to do that! :D

Then I saw on you tube how this guy drops a rare earth magnet down a copper pipe about 5' long and it takes something like 7 seconds for it to fall through......all this is over my head so I'll just continue to buy these magnets and do things like stick em on people's guns or cars or squish my fingers with them......that's as far as my intellect goes.

Think I'll pass some gas and see if that's magnetic....wouldn't that be somethin!? Put the magnet under a big jug and blast away 50 times and then release it in your buddies car.....THATS intellect!
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK....I tried that and it don't work at all...maybe our coins have more copper in them...dunno.....I'm just a dummy.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK, one important point for your trip. You must get an inflatable Alligator. That is what we have here. Crocodile inflatables will be taking you to Africa. :shock:

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:57 pm GK, one important point for your trip. You must get an inflatable Alligator. That is what we have here. Crocodile inflatables will be taking you to Africa. :shock:
OS, I figured with my compass attached to the magnet I'd be probably do a world tour.... :lol:

Six, I just ran the magnet over the coins again and noticed it only picked up the new shiny silver ones the older ones were not magnetic likewise the copper ones too.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Actually OS there are crocodiles in the US, rare but we have the Cuban crocodile in Florida.

Yeah Six, the neodymium is harder to spell, thats why I typed RARE EARTH! :lol:
As for the guy dropping one into a copper pipe is simply the magnet making an electrical field, that slows itself. Have to try it myself!

GK, I think you might just go in circles...

Well nicer today but still cold, spent the day doing vinyl siding ( or as I refer to it recycled soda bottles). I hate vinyl siding. Its great to install, I just don't LIKE it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

👍👍duckduckgo!!
Eff google!!!!!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How do those crocs get on with the gators? So GK, not sure a world tour is to be recommended. And you don’t want to end up in Cuba. You better just head on over here where you have friends and barns to sleep in. And, all kinds of fast food you probably don’t even know about.

Going split the turkey, 1/2 on the grill, one half in the oven.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Crocs are is saltwater, gators in sewers er um fresh water.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Vinyl siding? That stuff is for trailer parks.......ever notice that after a windstorm you see pieces of siding laying around? I was smart enough to knowmat 20 years of age to have the house made with brick all around......except for the soffit and the ends of the house up by the roof it's all brick.

No brag...fact.....I probably have the house with the most lights on at nighttime and we just got out latest electric bill. ...$115.43. Have no idea how I'm gonna pay it.

Loooooonnngggg day blowing leaves and lighting them up....funnier than heck.....looked like a fog 1/4 mile all around.....boy! that burns up the liberals...(pun intended) Stupid people around here bagging them all up with 50 bags at the end of their driveway. Don't have the sense to buy a $500 leaf mulcher where they could use it around trees or the garden but they have a $80,000 BMW.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How did re-education camp go??!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:06 pm How did re-education camp go??!
Ahhhhh...not bad but the Internet had too many filters on it....could not get on Leverguns or any conservative news stations...just CNN and MSNBC. Food was acceptable and lights out at 9...no exceptions. Each morning we tackled a new subject with an emphasis on wordsmithing and the use of gender neutral adjectives and how it affects weak personalities or in laymans terms, "thin skinned ".

Our instructor, a recent graduate of Sarah Lawrence University in N.Y. walked us through the emotions of the new generation and explained how people born in the last 30 years have a much lower melting point than humans born in the previous million years. She blamed it on global warming caused by fossil fueled vehicles that average less than 60 miles per gallon and people born who are the opposite of females, previously known in medical journals as "males". She fully expects these "males" will have a vastly increased genetic evolution that will eliminate the penis.

At the end we were individually asked to stand and to re pronounce our first names as we were taught....mine used to be "Jack" and I now pronounce it "Jackie".------------02 and 1/2.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Were you and the Birdman there together. Thought they would separate you two and not let you sit in the back of the room.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nope...Birdman refused to go. He said I can be the new gender and he's staying a man......and making a lot of money from commercials......he sent me this one for some new kind of underwear.......and apparently taking on the persona of Kato Kalin. :D ----02 and 1/2
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Fred..you want a good laugh....me and mom were laughing like crazy last night watching this Hanes underwear commercial.....I said that guy looks like Kato Kalin from OJ Simpson fame but heck, Kato must be 55 years old by now.----01 and 3/4
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK wants to take that inflatable croc. Telling him to think it over.

Flashback helping some ladies make wedding dresses in the mile high club.

And he will need a mask or shield at Schooners which is the closest burger joint.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy! Talk about inflatables!

I despise crocodiles or alligator or whatever they are called......just as bad as I despise buzzards......don't know what it is but I like snakes and spiders more than those other hideous creatures.

Hey! Time for another laugh! I just borrowed this picture from Fox News.......some hood rat had this and walked up to a 13 years old kid and shot him in the neck....no reason.....and they wonder why we don't want to be around them. Not all mind you, but enough to instill that fear or hate or whatever it is that's makes us want to be away from "them".

Heck, why buy a $40 mount when there's electrical tape. :D -----01 and 3/8

That Colt is old...has the early thumb latch...wonder how it lasted that long in da hood. Looks like an Army Special in 38 Spl.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just received what look like the correct “ivory like” grips for the “32 gun in his pocket”. Semi pimp gun ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well? Put em on! You know how to use a slotted screwdriver?

Is that your DNA? Looks to me your a mix between a Viking and an Armenian. Ya figure the Vikings invaded England and Ireland so maybe your granddaddy 75 removed invaded old England and looted, raped and pillaged a moor slave? :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The big red splotch is just a less than 2%. 90%+ UK/Scandinavian/NWEurope. So the red is misleading.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice grips Fred but white electrical tape is much cheaper, I'm buying a lot of green electrical tape in case my gator/crock springs a leak. :lol: can't wait to get to Schooners💕
Don't you think it's nice that the guys from the hood are taking pistol shooting seriously and using the latest technology to improve their scores. 8)
I haven't bothered to look up my ethnicity, whatever it is it's a bloody fine mix that's all I can say.. :!:

I do wish I could have gone to that re-education school with Jackie don't he/she talk nice since coming back :?: :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Positively sublime ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Guy in Maine hunting camp in the late 80's showed up with binoculars taped to his Marlin! Gods honest truth- he hunted with it and was very proud that he only had to spring for the tape!

Boss man just had he golden retriever snipped, now they are discussing how the dog will 'identify '. That's what needs to be done with all these moronic nitwits,give em the snip. No not that snip, about 2 feet higher and through the bone at the base of the skull...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow!
Looks like OldWin missed the whole show last night.
Sorry boys. I don't get the crowd all together too often, so it takes precedence. :D
I know, I know.....nothing should come before my leverguns buds. :D
What can I say?

A gender neutral Six......? :shock: Sorry dudes. I ain't buyin' that.

Nice Lookin DS Old Savage has. He should it to me.

Well, I want to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. Gamekeeper too, as an adopted American citizen. He should be well into his trip across by now. Hope someone gave him a paddle.
Have a great day guys.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OW, you take care of your family, us misfits can wait awhile and play with our magnets.. :lol:

Bad news on the pond crossing I got turned back by the Coast Guard, something about icebergs in the North Atlantic wherever that is and they told me I was a dickhead for even attempting the trip.. :oops: nevermind I have an idea that Chinese lanterns may be the way to go next time.... :wink:

Thanks for the heads up on the binoculars Gunny, I now have a lot of surplus electrical tape.... 8)
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I told ya to get the inflatable hippo!! :lol: Chinese lanterns won't work, the Jet Stream is against you. Come to think of it so is the Gulf Stream. I know - first walk east to Kamchatka them put in your hippo to Commiefornia, vist with OS, play some golf and work your way east and then we'll go peasant hunting!

Cleaned the basement stove this morning, just finished the shop stove and started a fire, need to work out there tomorrow on replacing the carb on my snow blower, nice and toasty to do mechanic work.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!